213 SE 1st Street
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristorantefratellimilano.com/
- Phone: (305) 373-2300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Roberto & Emanuele Bearzi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Ask your server or call for more details.
A word from Fratelli Milano
From the heart of Milano to the center of Miami, twin brother Chefs Roberto and Emanuele Bearzi, bring their unique talents and passion for authentic Cucina Italiana to Fratelli Milano, a restaurant that offers a genuine taste of home. With over 34 years combined experience in some of the top kitchens in town, Roberto works his magic as Chef de Cuisine, while pastry chef Emanuele fills the air with the scents of homemade pasta, freshly baked bread and confections to delight the most discerning diners. Joined by Roberto’s wife Fiorella, who runs the dining room, this family owned and operated restaurant is located in the historic Ingraham Building at 213 SE 1st Street in Downtown Miami. Serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday, the Bearzi family is also available to cater private parties and help you plan your next corporate gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fratelli Milano reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (15)romantic (12)good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (8)special occasion (7)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (5)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- The best food and service ❤️OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014yesterday I went to them, i ordered the penne pasta and the balsamic salmon, the food was really delicious, but the penne was a bit dry not as i've always had it, but they fixed it right away, and they gave us a desert for free, which made me love the place even more than I did before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousbbamDined on 11/8/2014We had the Pasta Milano and the Mushroom risotto and they were both delicious. Service was prompt and polite.Special Features:
- Delightful EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/31/2014We made reservation based on location, our desire for a good Italian meal, and Open Table reviews. It was within walking distance of J.W.Marriott Marquise Hotel, where we were staying. It wasn't crowded and manager gave us our choice of tables, which we appreciated. Waiter was attentive and helpful. Everything we ordered was delicious. Will go back the next time we are in Miami. Only complaint: On line information did not indicate that menu was Southern Italian; we were expecting Northern style dishes, which we prefer.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Italian restaurantPMorellDined on 10/27/2014Magnificent home-made pasta, the beef Gorgonzola was to die for and the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!YUMMMMMDined on 10/7/2014Service was great, they were very welcoming, food was delicious we both chose the featured special which was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemHalfItalianHalfsraeliDined on 9/27/2014Everything was GREAT Totally accommodating w two kids Service excellent Portions great Had a few appetizers and Chilean SeaBass all very good Tried 4desserts and ALLLLLL Delish. Would recommend this to anyone in Miami Bus District. Downtown Miami. Loved our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArmandVIPDined on 9/22/2014very highly recommended restaurant. Food was well prepared and served and we look forward to go again next time we travel to Miami.
- Awesome food and serviceLandyDined on 9/18/2014It took me a while to actually get in the place because of the parking in construction area of downtown. The service was awesome and the food was awesome also, we were greeted by the owner who was very pleasant. The bread with the sauce started the night well, we ordered a pizze for appetizer thin and crispy followed by the Veal parm ooooh awesome cooked perfect some good wine and a machiatto to finish a lovely experience. Defenitely coming for more!Special Features:
- Best Italian in miami hands downUriManDeveloperVIPDined on 9/4/2014I love Italian food. I've been in all the great Italian restaurants in South Florida. I would say this is the best restaurant. Especially when you consider the value. The pastas are amazing. Everything is cooked in the house. UriSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 82 reviews are from the Fratelli Milano reviews archive.
- The food was simply divine!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013The food was simply divine! The pear ravioli comes highly recommended, it was extremely delicious and I had never tasted anything like it. The service was efficient and friendly, and the restaurant itself was tastefully decorated. We will return again!Special Features:
- Our fourth time to visit FratelliPattimcdDined on 2/8/2013Our fourth time to visit Fratelli Milano. It was a Friday night and they were really busy. It took a little while to order but the food came very fast and was delicious as usual. Overall another good experience for us.
- Excellent food, great valueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013My wife and I dined at Fratelli's on a Friday evening in February having reserved online. The place was busy and a little noisy, but the ambiance was great. Our server (Italian ?) was a polite but not overly friendly. Service however was quick and efficient. The food is what stood out. It was one of the best Italian meals we've had, and at a reasonable price. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Our waiter, Francesco waslv4eatVIPDined on 2/5/2013Our waiter, Francesco was wonderful. We will return in a heartbeat.
- Staff was helpful and attentive,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2013Staff was helpful and attentive, food was delicious, I loved the tiramisu! Only complaint was the top-40 music selection, it kind of killed the ambiance. Nevertheless I will be returning!Special Features:
- Fratelli DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/1/2013As always, everything was delicious. The staff is very attentive and courteous. The food consistent. The Mediterranean Bruschettas, my favorite!Special Features:
- Poor service followed by poorOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013Poor service followed by poor pizza and expensive!
- Good food - go when it's not busyWestportEatsDined on 1/26/2013Went the night before the marathon and they were clearly overwhelmed by a full house. Food was good when we finally got it. Dinner was probably an hour too long.Special Features:
- A little too fast on the service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/18/2013A little too fast on the service, they could afford to slow down a little... or try to order in segments or your entree will come before you finish your appetizer.
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/11/2013Great food, great service, definitely will return.Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/5/2013We went with a group of 7. Service was great. Food was wonderful.Special Features:
- Although we had a reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/26/2012Although we had a reservation, there was no 4-top available. In true Italian style, this was no problem for the staff as they moved tables and chairs all around the room to make space for us. My dining companions are all devotees of Italian cuisine and thought that the food was authentic and delicious. Portions are very large. Wine list is somewhat limited. Street parking in the same block was readily available.Special Features:
- Recommended by the hotel staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/14/2012Recommended by the hotel staff at Marriott Courtyard 2d Ave. A true fine for excellent food and service. Authentic Italian dishes, excellent portions. Arugula salad was excellent. Veal, Lasagna were perfect. Desserts - so many , so delicious !! You won't be disappointed. A must returnSpecial Features:
- The food and ambiance wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2012The food and ambiance were great. The only thing that lacked was service. The restaurant seemed to be a bit understaffed when I was there and service suffered. One other thing, portions are large so be aware when ordering. We could have been satisfied with half of our order.Special Features:
- Excellent experience. PersonableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/23/2012Excellent experience. Personable and attentive waitstaff. Returned second night after initial meal. Pasta recommendations from waiter were superb.Special Features:
- Amazing Food! the best ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012Amazing Food! the best Italian restaurant in town!. I enjoy the experience. Food was awesome with the home made pasta and sauces. Will keep going and going.Special Features:
- We've dined at Fratelli MilanoARotmanDined on 11/10/2012We've dined at Fratelli Milano three times already. Every time has been an amazing experience. The last two times I returned thinking 'I have to have what I had last time' and then they had something really special that day, and I ordered it, and I was not disappointed. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- We have been here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/10/2012We have been here many times and have never been disappointed! The food is always fresh an delicious. I always order one of their grilled fishes and my husband loves any of the pastas. This hidden gem is worth going to!,Special Features:
- The crust of the quattro formaggiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2012The crust of the quattro formaggi pizza was perfectly thin and crisp while holding up to a lot of cheese. The pappardelle pasta had a just the right amount of goat cheese to add a creaminess to the sauce but not overpower it. The carpaccio has a mild lemony sauce on the side that I recommend drizzling over the entire dish.Special Features:
- I found this restaurant simplyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/3/2012I found this restaurant simply by using Google Maps - I was looking for a restaurant convenient to the Hyatt Regency, which would be perfect for a low-key family meal. My expectations were certainly exceeded! The service was attentive without being overbearing and the food was first-class. The pizza was delicious. I would certainly recommend this to any friends looking for restaurant tips in Miami downtown. A wonderful surprise.Special Features:
- We are from out of town andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2012We are from out of town and this is a must dine at location for us when we get to southern Florida.Special Features:
- Took some friends here forDinerProDined on 10/20/2012Took some friends here for the first time and will definitely be returning. Service was excellent, wine selection vast, and the food was divine.Special Features:
- A pleasant, moderately pricedMarcoVIPDined on 10/12/2012A pleasant, moderately priced downtown Italian trattoria. Nice fresh-made salads. A good variety of pastas. Tasty thin-crust pizzas. Large selection of house-made desserts. A good solid choice in the moderate category ($15 - $20 entrees).
- Great Pre-Theater FinderikeguardDined on 10/11/2012We went here for dinner before a theater event. The host and waiters were extremely helpful and the food was amazing. I can't wait to go back and enjoy more of their food.Special Features:
- Authentic and delicious MilaneseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/2/2012Authentic and delicious Milanese menu. Great quality at reasonable prices.Special Features:
- I did not like that thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2012I did not like that there is no parking in the area and that I had to pay$10 for parking. The food wasn't worth it.
- Overall, a great meal withOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2012Overall, a great meal with great service. Home made pasta a special treat.Special Features:
- Went here for our anniversary!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2012Went here for our anniversary! Great food, great service! Everything about this place is perfect! Amazing, amazing and amazing!Special Features:
- Consistently great food andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/22/2012Consistently great food and service. I have yet to be let down here. And a phenomenal value to boot!Special Features:
- Great food at reasonable pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/15/2012Quality Italian gourmet food, beautifully prepared at exceptionally reasonable prices. Better food than many more expensive Italian restaurants. Good wine list. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- I like very much this place,LuckyNVIPDined on 9/8/2012I like very much this place, is consistant and reliable. When I`m in downtown Miami this is my favourite spot.Special Features: