213 SE 1st Street
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristorantefratellimilano.com/
- Phone: 3053732300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Roberto & Emanuele Bearzi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Ask your server or call for more details.
A word from Fratelli Milano
From the heart of Milano to the center of Miami, twin brother Chefs Roberto and Emanuele Bearzi, bring their unique talents and passion for authentic Cucina Italiana to Fratelli Milano, a restaurant that offers a genuine taste of home. With over 34 years combined experience in some of the top kitchens in town, Roberto works his magic as Chef de Cuisine, while pastry chef Emanuele fills the air with the scents of homemade pasta, freshly baked bread and confections to delight the most discerning diners. Joined by Roberto’s wife Fiorella, who runs the dining room, this family owned and operated restaurant is located in the historic Ingraham Building at 213 SE 1st Street in Downtown Miami. Serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday, the Bearzi family is also available to cater private parties and help you plan your next corporate gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fratelli Milano reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food was simply divine!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013The food was simply divine! The pear ravioli comes highly recommended, it was extremely delicious and I had never tasted anything like it. The service was efficient and friendly, and the restaurant itself was tastefully decorated. We will return again!Special Features:
- Our fourth time to visit FratelliPattimcdDined on 2/8/2013Our fourth time to visit Fratelli Milano. It was a Friday night and they were really busy. It took a little while to order but the food came very fast and was delicious as usual. Overall another good experience for us.
- Excellent food, great valueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013My wife and I dined at Fratelli's on a Friday evening in February having reserved online. The place was busy and a little noisy, but the ambiance was great. Our server (Italian ?) was a polite but not overly friendly. Service however was quick and efficient. The food is what stood out. It was one of the best Italian meals we've had, and at a reasonable price. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Our waiter, Francesco waslv4eatVIPDined on 2/5/2013Our waiter, Francesco was wonderful. We will return in a heartbeat.
- Staff was helpful and attentive,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2013Staff was helpful and attentive, food was delicious, I loved the tiramisu! Only complaint was the top-40 music selection, it kind of killed the ambiance. Nevertheless I will be returning!Special Features:
- Fratelli DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/1/2013As always, everything was delicious. The staff is very attentive and courteous. The food consistent. The Mediterranean Bruschettas, my favorite!Special Features:
- Poor service followed by poorOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013Poor service followed by poor pizza and expensive!
- Good food - go when it's not busyWestportEatsDined on 1/26/2013Went the night before the marathon and they were clearly overwhelmed by a full house. Food was good when we finally got it. Dinner was probably an hour too long.Special Features:
- A little too fast on the service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/18/2013A little too fast on the service, they could afford to slow down a little... or try to order in segments or your entree will come before you finish your appetizer.
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/11/2013Great food, great service, definitely will return.Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/5/2013We went with a group of 7. Service was great. Food was wonderful.Special Features:
- Although we had a reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/26/2012Although we had a reservation, there was no 4-top available. In true Italian style, this was no problem for the staff as they moved tables and chairs all around the room to make space for us. My dining companions are all devotees of Italian cuisine and thought that the food was authentic and delicious. Portions are very large. Wine list is somewhat limited. Street parking in the same block was readily available.Special Features:
- Recommended by the hotel staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/14/2012Recommended by the hotel staff at Marriott Courtyard 2d Ave. A true fine for excellent food and service. Authentic Italian dishes, excellent portions. Arugula salad was excellent. Veal, Lasagna were perfect. Desserts - so many , so delicious !! You won't be disappointed. A must returnSpecial Features:
- The food and ambiance wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2012The food and ambiance were great. The only thing that lacked was service. The restaurant seemed to be a bit understaffed when I was there and service suffered. One other thing, portions are large so be aware when ordering. We could have been satisfied with half of our order.Special Features:
- Excellent experience. PersonableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/23/2012Excellent experience. Personable and attentive waitstaff. Returned second night after initial meal. Pasta recommendations from waiter were superb.Special Features:
- Amazing Food! the best ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012Amazing Food! the best Italian restaurant in town!. I enjoy the experience. Food was awesome with the home made pasta and sauces. Will keep going and going.Special Features:
- We've dined at Fratelli MilanoARotmanDined on 11/10/2012We've dined at Fratelli Milano three times already. Every time has been an amazing experience. The last two times I returned thinking 'I have to have what I had last time' and then they had something really special that day, and I ordered it, and I was not disappointed. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- We have been here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/10/2012We have been here many times and have never been disappointed! The food is always fresh an delicious. I always order one of their grilled fishes and my husband loves any of the pastas. This hidden gem is worth going to!,Special Features:
- The crust of the quattro formaggiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2012The crust of the quattro formaggi pizza was perfectly thin and crisp while holding up to a lot of cheese. The pappardelle pasta had a just the right amount of goat cheese to add a creaminess to the sauce but not overpower it. The carpaccio has a mild lemony sauce on the side that I recommend drizzling over the entire dish.Special Features:
- I found this restaurant simplyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/3/2012I found this restaurant simply by using Google Maps - I was looking for a restaurant convenient to the Hyatt Regency, which would be perfect for a low-key family meal. My expectations were certainly exceeded! The service was attentive without being overbearing and the food was first-class. The pizza was delicious. I would certainly recommend this to any friends looking for restaurant tips in Miami downtown. A wonderful surprise.Special Features:
- We are from out of town andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2012We are from out of town and this is a must dine at location for us when we get to southern Florida.Special Features:
- Took some friends here forDinerProDined on 10/20/2012Took some friends here for the first time and will definitely be returning. Service was excellent, wine selection vast, and the food was divine.Special Features:
- A pleasant, moderately pricedMarcoVIPDined on 10/12/2012A pleasant, moderately priced downtown Italian trattoria. Nice fresh-made salads. A good variety of pastas. Tasty thin-crust pizzas. Large selection of house-made desserts. A good solid choice in the moderate category ($15 - $20 entrees).
- Great Pre-Theater FinderikeguardDined on 10/11/2012We went here for dinner before a theater event. The host and waiters were extremely helpful and the food was amazing. I can't wait to go back and enjoy more of their food.Special Features:
- Authentic and delicious MilaneseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/2/2012Authentic and delicious Milanese menu. Great quality at reasonable prices.Special Features:
- I did not like that thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2012I did not like that there is no parking in the area and that I had to pay$10 for parking. The food wasn't worth it.
- Overall, a great meal withOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2012Overall, a great meal with great service. Home made pasta a special treat.Special Features:
- Went here for our anniversary!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2012Went here for our anniversary! Great food, great service! Everything about this place is perfect! Amazing, amazing and amazing!Special Features:
- Consistently great food andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/22/2012Consistently great food and service. I have yet to be let down here. And a phenomenal value to boot!Special Features:
- Great food at reasonable pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/15/2012Quality Italian gourmet food, beautifully prepared at exceptionally reasonable prices. Better food than many more expensive Italian restaurants. Good wine list. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- I like very much this place,LuckyNVIPDined on 9/8/2012I like very much this place, is consistant and reliable. When I`m in downtown Miami this is my favourite spot.Special Features:
- Autentica cucina e tavola italiana.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2012Coming from an italian family, and being a professional cook myself, I can appreciate the great quality and authentic flavor of this precious gem that is Fratelli Milano. They were able to combine the heart and soul of home food with enough elegance to appeal greatly to gourmet standards as innovative and delicious. I'm glad I went there, had a great meal, wine and dessert, as well as a great experience throughout the very kind and attentive service we received. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/4/2012Excellent food and service. Authentic Italian dining at its best.Special Features:
- Chilean sea bass was absolutelyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/4/2012Chilean sea bass was absolutely delicious. Great dining experience. Excellent value for the quality of the food.Special Features:
- This was our second visitYourcpaVIPDined on 8/3/2012This was our second visit - like the first it was wonderful. Our guest was looking for a "red sauce" Italian and was disappointed. The other three in our party were thrilled with both the food and the service. I already recommended the restaurant to our friend's son who rented an apartment two blocks away.Special Features:
- Seabass was awesome. PricesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Seabass was awesome. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of food that came out of the kitchen. Sidewalk dining is cramped and noisy.
- This is an unpretencious smallPanapepperDined on 7/21/2012This is an unpretencious small restaurant in downtown Miami. The service is outstanding, fast but never rushed. They have a very good winelist, although small there are plenty of choices, we had the Itlaian Merlot which was excellent. The food is very fresh and delicios. Very good flavor combinations. We will be returning soon.Special Features:
- "OK" dinenr.BeautifulDined on 6/29/2012The food was good. I came because of all the great reviews and unfortunately, the reviews hyped it up more than what it should have been. If I am in the neighborhood I would come again but other than that it was an ok dinner.Special Features:
- The plate presentations leftSoMostFoodiesDined on 4/30/2012The plate presentations left a little to be desired but the quality of the food more than compensated.Special Features:
- Not your average Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2012I went here after the first Knicks Heat playoff game and I'd made a reservation but I didn't really need one. By the time I left, a reservation would have been required. I had the special risotto for that day. It had the largest scallops I've ever seen. The wine the waiter suggested was incredible. I'd have to say that this was the best Italian Restaurant I've been to in S. FL. I would recommend it very highly for anyone who wants to find Italian that's not your average Southern Italian cliche restaurant.Special Features: