Fratelli La Bufala
437 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fratelli La Bufala
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fratellilabufala.com/
- Phone: 305-532-0700
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Housr: Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 12:00am; Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Antonio Biglietto, Fernando Mato
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We have our own mobile wood brick oven. Ask our manager for more info on catering....
- Private Party Contact: Larry Mele 3055320700
A word from Fratelli La Bufala
FLB invites you to discover sensations and flavors linked to biological agriculture such as Buffalo meat and Buffalo mozzarella, the traditional Neapolitan pizza and other dishes based on health and quality. Our products come from small south Italian farms. Their naturalness and quality are preserved through a strict control of the raw materials. Our offer is unique and wants to suggest feelings and tastes linked to Buffalo pasture and nature. At ‘Fratelli La Bufala’ we follow the Mediterranean tradition, you will taste pizzas with 100% buffalo mozzarella, dishes with buffalo meat, cheese, salami, hand-made pasta, buffalo ricotta cakes …Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Fratelli La Bufala - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Fratelli La Bufala reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (18)kid-friendly (17)great for outdoor dining (17)fit for foodies (15)great for lunch (14)good for groups (13)late-night find (10)special occasion (8)hot spot (6)notable wine list (3)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Love the MozzerellaOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/13/2014The freshest mozzerella and balsamic around. We eat here everytime we are in Miami. The pizza is also some of the best Ive ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LA VERA PIZZA ITALIANADiegoleVIPDined on 10/10/2014The original italian pizza!!!!! Outstanding taste, outstanding serviceSpecial Features:
- Not recommendedMRAZVIPDined on 10/5/2014Mediocre food. Better restaurants in South Beach. Prices are reasonable, but would go somewhere else
- A little bit of Italy in MiamiFrancoDined on 10/4/2014The place is very authentic. The minute you walk in you are greeted by true Italians who appreciate good food and understand the menu. We asked to explain some of the choices on the menu and got a surprising detail of where it came from and why it's going to melt in our mouths. Excellent service. The place feels like you are in a cafeteria but I find it adds to the atmosphere and makes it enjoyable. It's one of those places that sets the mood when for the group just before a night out around the town. only drawback is you do not have parking included so you need to come a little early to make sure you find parking near by.Special Features:
- The mozarela de bufala is amazing!JuliVIPDined on 10/3/2014The restaurant is simple but food is delicious! You must try the burrata and the mozarela de bufala.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFlacoDined on 9/20/2014Best Italian restaurant in all of Miami. Hands down. The staff is always smiling and in a good mood, very friendly atmosphere and high quality food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food was so delicious! The burrata appetizer was to die for. Great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A piece of Italy in Miami BeachjoserVIPDined on 9/6/2014This was our first visit Fratelli La Bufala and the experience was fabulous. We were greeted by friendly staff as soon as we entered the restaurant. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The pizza was awesome! True Napolitano pizza! The real deal! We enjoyed all dishes we tried that evening. The restaurant is very reminiscent of restaurants we visited in Italy. We were made to feel like we were enjoying Napolitano Pizza in Naples, Italy. We are definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- recommended by friends and familypeppstorDined on 8/9/2014first time there at the restaurant, i was not expecting that at all, but was astounded by the overall experience! WOW! Starting from the minute they receive you up to the end having an espresso. It's under-rated in my books! Everything just amazing. Can't wait to go back! Buon Appetito!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rustic Italian CuisineNickDined on 7/20/2014Pizzas are excellent, nice selection of reasonably priced wines. Quality and freshness of the ingredients stood out. Bustling atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great Pizza!PaulBVIPDined on 7/19/2014Closest to a Napolitane pizza you can get outside of Naples.Special Features:
- Fun slice of ItalyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/5/2014We've enjoyed our our dinners at fratelli la bufala each time we come. It is a fun, casual place to get authentic napolitano pizza and pasta right on south beach. Everyone is very warm and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ango631VIPDined on 7/1/2014Great as always. Amazing pasta and pizza and very good and friendly service. Love this place.Special Features:
- La Dolce VitaFoodMavenDined on 6/28/2014The authentic Italian dining experience without having to travel to Italy. Bellissimo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 177 reviews are from the Fratelli La Bufala reviews archive.
- Very Happy DiningGoodEatsDined on 6/14/2014We very much enjoyed coming here and our server and the food were all A+. We were a bit disappointed with the hostess as she greeted us not too warmly and then left us at the door for a good few minutes. We noticed throughout the evening that her demeanor overall was a bit rough; might have been just a rough nite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!BruceVIPDined on 6/5/2014Love, love, love! I ate there twice within a 24 hour period. Absolutely the best and most authentic pizza outside of Napoli!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Naples Italy on south beachOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/31/2014Loved the authentic napolitano pizza and pasta. I had the smoked mozzarella, eggplant, and cherry tomato sauce pasta which was delicious and my husband had a vegetarian pizza. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italy Lands in MIAComelonDined on 5/30/2014The food is the most authentic you will find outside of Italy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy spaghettiJulesVIPDined on 5/24/2014Our family went as a large group of 8 people on a saturday night. We all ordered different things and everything was delicious. I had the spaghetti pomodoro and I finished the whole plate. Very yummy resto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedFoodIsGoodVIPDined on 5/18/2014For the first time, I feel misled by Open Table. This restaurant should not be included and certainly did not deserve the universally high ratings listed. My thin crust margarita pizza was soggy not crisp and relatively flavorless. There were no chicken or fish dishes on the menu. My wife ordered a shrimp salad that was nothing but a large plate of lettuce, five small shrimp and five olives. I suspect the ownership of this chain has stacked the reviews. We will never go back.
- Great pizza and friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/12/2014We ate here on a recent trip to Miami based n prior Open Table reviews. They were right to recommend this pizza and the friendly Italian staff. A fun break from the formal seafood meals we had other places. The cheese and other toppings in the pizza were fresh and delicious. We were also please with the Italian wine selection.Special Features:
- mediocre at bestderamiDined on 5/12/2014The Pizza dough was excellent. The rest of the pizza, restaurant, service... was just OK.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014The food was absolutely amazing, staff was knowledgeable and super nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth repeatingSrqchristineDined on 5/8/2014This was our second trip and they did not disappoint. The antipasti tray was phemonimal. I could have eaten a whole tray of the roasted eggplant! We finished with an awesome simple speaghetti carbonara & the tagatelli with buffalo bolognese. Perfect.Special Features:
- Ango631VIPDined on 5/2/2014One of my favorite Italian restaurants in South Beach. Great food and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice Italian Restaurant!MsGaryDined on 4/30/2014This is just like being at a real Italian restaurant, not surprising as it is a chain of about 10 restaurants (worldwide) started in Italy and run/staffed by Italians!! The carpaccio was typical (though served on a lump of greens), and the other 2 diners enjoyed the Parmigiana (eggplant) appetizer. The pizza is like what you find in Italy, no Domino's here. And the Garganelli in Cialdi is great (it is served in a "bowl" made of fried cheese)! The server was helpful & attentive (but not too much so!). A very enjoyable meal!! BTW, they automatically add 17% gratuity!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant experienceSouthBeachGemDined on 4/23/2014Apart from the bottle of wine and the great tasting pizza, the service was outstanding. Everyone was friendly and helpful and I never had to wait long for anything. The wait staff there are great and make the overall experience simply outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2014It is supposed to be an authentic Italian restaurant chain but the food is a little disappointing. Portions are very big.
- Best pizzaDannyDined on 4/20/2014If you to eat authentic Italian pizza, the you need to eat here. Simply amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/18/2014we ordered 2 pizzas and 2 pasta dishes. Each were very good and seemed to be more authentic than what we are used to seeing as regular Italian cuisine. Service was prompt. The only negative was that the restaurant was too hot on a fairly mild day in Miami.Special Features:
- Great pizzaAmaralDined on 4/15/2014The restaurant has a vibrant mood. Very familiar. The pizza is great and big! Good wine list. Good cost-benefit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsLadmantVIPDined on 4/12/2014FLB is one of my go-to favorites. I was craving wood-fired pizza, especially their white pizza with smoked mozzarella, prosciutto, and arugula. I ate almost the entire pie alone, and two days later, I'm still savoring it. Add a house salad, and a glass of wine, and it's a perfect meal.Special Features:
- OkayJM8991VIPDined on 4/6/2014The white pizza was a little dry, and the cream sauce a little heavy, but overall this no-frills Italian satisfied. With a Four Square deal for a free bottle of wine, it hit the spot. While there are certainly higher quality Italian choices on South Beach, the prices was right at Fratelli La Bufala. Sitting outside in the late evening made it extra-nice.
- Food, service and experienceLeoneVIPDined on 3/9/2014Food, service and experience was very good! Definitely we will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love that mozzerella buffaloshankiVIPDined on 3/9/2014love that mozzerella buffalo on the pizza...so freshSpecial Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/7/2014It was a really good night out. The table for our group of 8 was available 30 minutes later than booked but they offered a glass of prosecco to us which was very nice. Service was really good just the Calzone was not as fantastic as the rest of the food. We will go again soon for the prosciutto pizza and tiramisu.Special Features:
- Love this place,nice neighborhoodAngo631VIPDined on 3/7/2014Love this place,nice neighborhood restaurant. Good food and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The eggplant appertizer superb.italianfoodieDined on 3/5/2014The eggplant appertizer superb. Other dishes terrific. Pizza should have been baked a little more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Real DealmauijanVIPDined on 2/27/2014This restaurant is a close to real Italian food as you can get in the US. We started off with a Margarita Pizza which is made in a wood fired oven brought over from Naples. Absolutely perfect! If you get the pizza right the rest of the food will follow. Not only was the antipasto selections amazing and delicious, the main dishes we equally appetizing. The topping of a fantastic meal was the "La Pasteria" dessret which is a specialty grain cake made with buffalo ricotta and citron and other spices. My mother use to make this at Easter time and we all scrambled to get our share of this specialty dessert. La Bufala has this and other incredible desserts every day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotMgtgDined on 2/26/2014We had a wonderful dinner. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was terrificSpecial Features: