Frank's Steaks - Rockville Centre
54 Lincoln Ave.
Rockville Center, NY 11570Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Frank's Steaks - Rockville Centre
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://frankssteaks.com/
- Phone: (516) 536-1500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Continental, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Hugo Sosa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer private party rooms for catered events. We have multiple party packages for Business Dinners & Luncheons, Sit-down Dinners, Buffet Dinners, Cocktail Parties & Buffet Style Brunches. Our private rooms are available from 20 guests up to 200 guests depending on time & day. Our Jericho locations has large screen HD TVs available with PowerPoint presentations and slide shows. Both stores offer Televisions in all dining rooms for those special sporting events. All our party prices are listed on our website at "Frankssteaks.com" plus we will customize a party to fit your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private rooms are available 7 nights a week when available. On Saturday and Sunday afternoons we rent the entire restaurant for parties until 6 pm. The business community uses our locations for business presentations and client entertainment.
- Private Party Contact: Kenny DeNicola 5165361500
A word from Frank's Steaks - Rockville Centre
Frank's Steaks is an Established Steakhouse since 1988. We have been Zagat Rated Restaurant for the past 20 years and have a strong, dedicated customer base. The Zagat Survey has said: "Best Skirt Steak on Earth," Filet Mignon Like Butter" and "The Cow's Meow". Frank's Steaks is a casual but fine dining establishment with a reputation for serving the highest & best quality foods available at the markets. At first glance our prices may seem high but compared to our competition we offer a very good value for your money. Our Prime Aged meats are as good as any steakhouse in the entire country. We have many signature dishes beginning with our 16oz. Marinated Skirt Steak served with Caramelized Sautéed Onions. Our 26oz Bone-In Cowboy Garlic Ribeye Steak is a customer favorite and our 43oz Porterhouse for Two is tasty & terrific! But Remember at Frank's Steaks "We Ain't Just Steaks. Our varied menu offers something for everyone. We serve an array of Salads, Seafood, Chicken and Chops.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frank's Steaks - Rockville Centre reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (20)neighborhood gem (13)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (11)notable wine list (4)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great Service!Stryke8Dined on 11/15/2014With no reservations to be had in a Rockville Center on a Saturday night, we chose a Franks because it was very available in prime time. I'm curious as to why?? We had a wonderful meal, and even better service! There was no wait time. The only drawback was the tables were too close together, so we unfortunately had a couple of loud gentlemen beside us, but once they left it was fine. As for price point, be prepared, this was not cheap, the check for four being over $400, but it was a very special occasion, so it was soup to nuts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- msnyVIPDined on 11/15/2014Food was a disappointment. Steak that should have been medium rare was served well done and chewy.Waiter told us that the type of steak we ordered could not be made that way. This was AFTER we were served. We should have been told that BEFORE we ordered. I have been to this restaurant many times in the past and have never been so disappointed in a meal. Not sure I'll be returning.
- Frank's SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2014Frank's had a wine list of moderately-priced and good wines. The prime rib and steak were cooked as ordered (medium rare) and were very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant experiencethefoodcriticDined on 11/9/2014A friend had raved about this place. It is relatively close to my home and yet we had never gone. I was taking my family out and they did not want to travel far, so we decided to give this a try. It was a mezze-mezze evening as far as the food, ambience and the service. It would not rate a "rave" from me.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodDrMSDined on 11/8/2014We have dined at Franks many times. Regardless of the occasion the food and service have always been superbSpecial Features:
- First visit, won't be last!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Food was amazing our waiter was attentive, very knowledgeable, it was a lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating in daylightnot4sureDined on 11/1/2014the restaurant is way way toooooo bright and very noisy even with few people, no atmosphere at all. The only reason one would go is for their petite filet mignon and lobster tail, which is overpriced but tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewYorkerDined on 10/25/2014My favorite restaurant is one that honors the time of your reservation. We sat immediately, which is something that rarely happens on a Saturday evening. Delicious. We hadn't been there in a long time and now we will definitely get back much sooner. Delicious house Pinot GriotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- keetaDined on 10/19/2014The menu is more reasonably priced than other steak houses. The service was good. The skirt steak was delicious!Special Features:
- Frank's SteaksKevin1Dined on 10/18/2014The food was great. Pecan crusted sole, tuna steak, and NY sirloin all cooked to perfection.Wait service was on top of everything. I find the atmosphere was a bit too noisy. There were also lots of kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to be.JuanQVIPDined on 10/4/2014First thing is first, The Cowboy Garlic Rib Steak is listed for $47.95 on the website, it's actually $59.95 at the restaurant. The steak might be age but the combination of the rubbed seasoning and the *touch of Olive oil HA! more like bathed in olive oil. the outside of the steak was burnned, and it tasted like burned charred meat, the steak wasn't cooked to order either, I asked for medium rare instead it was a medium leaning to a well done. The side of mushrooms were very salty.
- Amazing!IacloveDined on 9/27/2014Best service! Our waiter JB was great. Amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZalmonShotMachineDined on 9/21/2014The best skirt steak around and it's as long as your arm.Special Features:
- Great MealAJB12VIPDined on 9/18/2014Excellent food and incredibly attentive service make this a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy BirthdayRichieDined on 9/16/2014This was a birthday celebration with a group of 10 women. It was not the first time any one of those attending ate at Frank's. The signature skirt steak was tough and hard to eat. About five or six of the women had it as their main course. They should have complained but did not want to put a damper on the celebration. One woman ate the chicken and it also was not good. No sure that we will be going back to Frank's.
- Mmmm Mmmm GoodMemamemeVIPDined on 8/23/2014Everything was delicious. Be sure to try the creamed spinach, it was awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was oklkrolDined on 8/15/2014Entrée was good - appetizer and dessert not worth it. Service was excellent but noise level was highSpecial Features:
- Save your moneyAAM10Dined on 8/14/2014Made reservation for our 43 anniversary . The only thing that went right is we were seated on time. There were several groups that were loud, and noisy. I guess I was under the impression the restaurant was more up scale. The waiter took drink orders pretty quickly. Dinner order was taken, in a timely matter also. Then came the wait. Took at least 45 minutes to come, after waiting that long , mine was over done, horrible. Could not find our waiter, had to ask the bus boy to get him. After several minutes he came, I sent back my meal, something I have never done before. Waiter returned rather quickly , considering we waited so long the first time. Service wasn't great, waiter always seemed to disappear. Would not recommend.
- If you like meat try this place.CdrsiskoDined on 8/11/2014The food was well prepared in accordance with what we ordered. The Skirt Steak was marinated in a unique sauce and served as part of a dinner. All other items were basically a la carte. The presentation was ordinary but the staff showed attention to detail in anticipating our needs. My Prime Rib (end cut) was prepared just as you would expect to be but there was a much higher fat content than I expected. This resulted in a fair amount of discarded globs of fat. The atmosphere was typical of this type of restaurant. Four of us were present and nothing was delivered in a bland or marginally edible state. Everything we had was also served at proper temperatures.
- Excellant foodPeterSkeeDined on 8/10/2014Went to Frank's steaks for a friend's 50th birthday party, and had a great time. There is a special Sunday price fix menu that is very good. much more economical than any other time to eat there. Everyone ordered their signature marinated skirt steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood2dineDined on 8/2/2014Always a great dining experience! A wonderful restaurant in a neighborhood loaded with eateriesSpecial Features:
- The following 171 reviews are from the Frank's Steaks - Rockville Centre reviews archive.
- RichieDined on 7/18/2014I do not understand this email. I emailed you that the restaurant was closed even though I received a confirmation for the lunch. My wife was taking a friend out for her birthday. It was very embarrassing and disappointing.
- Great Food RulesGemFinder2Dined on 7/13/2014Five of us went for dinner. We selected the price fixe meal. The selection and portions were wonderful. Steaks were very flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatRedfoxVIPDined on 7/12/2014We really enjoy this restaurant and have friend that come out from the city just to enjoy your Romanian Steak. They feel it is the best.Special Features:
- Great steaksZachsmomDined on 6/28/2014Another great nite @ Franks. Great lobster special. Waiter cracked so easy to eat as I don't like to work for my food. Nice niteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak house on Long IslandDiane57Dined on 6/23/2014The food was excellent and I can't say enough about the service. This will be our New Steak house. We thought it was the best in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent steakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2014Great food great service. No complaints. ..had a great fathers day meal with familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!TheDiningExperienceDined on 6/15/2014Went to Franks on Father's Day and had an absolutely amazing dinner. The food was delicious. Two of the guys shared the porterhouse steak. They enjoyed it! John was our waiter and he made the difference. He was so knowledgeable of the menu and he made every dish sound delicious when he described the dish. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love FranksLindyKerryDined on 6/8/2014The food at Franks is great, their strip steak is to die for, they have a great set price menu that really is worth the value across the board. Overall I have been eating here since it became Frank and I am still excited to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousJoechojDined on 6/7/2014It was a crowded, loud Saturday evening but it was still another great meal at Frank's. I've been hear a number of times and it's always good. The Romanian Skirt Steak is hands down the most flavorful one you'll find anywhere. I also had the crab meat wrapped in bacon as an appetizer and it was awesome, a little pricey at $20 but it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak HouseDGdiningVIPDined on 5/10/2014Okay, so I had the shrimp - but everybody else in my party had steak or ribs. All the dishes were great. The sides, family style, are a bit pricey but they are BIG servings. They often do large parties and in our case, even though we had an OpenTable 6:45 reservation, the main room had a 90 person afternoon party that was booked till 7pm; they of course dawdled on the way out and the tables stil lhad to be reset. The staff handled it quite well - but still a bit of double-booking.Special Features:
- Great place to eat....MplouDined on 5/9/2014It was our first time Frank's Steak and it was really good. Wait staff was friendly and welcoming. Our waitress was knowledgable of the specials and answered any of our questions on prep of the meals on the main menu. Our whole meal was delicious. I will defiantly make it one of my go to resturants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LalaVIPDined on 5/3/2014The food was delicious....the service was great. In a neighborhood restaurant it is always appreciated when the management recognizes that you come often and appreciates the customer. We enjoyed everything!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent SteakslifoodieDined on 4/25/2014Franks's is a great neighborhood spot for quality steaks and related steakhouse cuisine. The service is professional, friendly and always accommodating. The food is typical steakhouse cuisine that is always well prepared. Its a great place to go for a special occasion or if you have a hankering for a good steak or chop.Special Features:
- Best skirt steaks!!!!LeslieVIPDined on 4/19/2014Amazing skirt steaks.... great food and great service!!!Special Features:
- Really NiceLove2eatDined on 4/19/2014Had a great time with FRAMILY- :).. Enjoyed the food, and the service. Everyone is so friendly and attentive. Love they have a round table for 10 too.Special Features:
- RichieDined on 4/16/2014Frank's early bird menu offers excellent choices at a fixed price. Their skirt steak is my favorite. Plenty of food. Excellent service our server even let us substitute strawberries for desert as I can not have those desserts with sugar.Special Features:
- Relaxing luncheonLunch4fiveDined on 4/16/2014We were greeted by a lovely waitress who was available but gave us plenty of time to chat before ordering. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. The menu offered something for everyone. The place was very quiet for a weekday luncheon. We all enjoyed our meals and relaxed for three hours without ever feeling rushed to leave. We all agreed that we would return again. Great place to eat and enjoy the company of friends while dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood SteakhouseMartyVIPDined on 4/11/2014A very good neighborhood steakhouse with friendly service. Casual atmosphere a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always love their steaksFletchlivesDined on 4/5/2014Really cant go wrong with any of the steak options. Had the marinated strip steak, which was real good. Wife had the skirt steak and loved it. Two things I would love for Franks to change. #1 They have an ok wine list, but don't list the vintages for the wines. As a semi-wine snob, I want to know how old my bottle is. #2 While the set up is nice, I am not a fan of the caricature crayola drawings on the walls. Sure they are decent pictures, but this restaurant is better than that or at least should be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.