Frank's Steaks - Jericho
4 Jericho Tpke.
Jericho, NY 11753Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Frank's Steaks - Jericho
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://frankssteaks.com/
- Phone: 5163384595
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Hugo Sosa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer private party rooms for catered events. We have multiple party packages for Business Dinners & Luncheons, Sit Down Dinners, Buffet Dinners, Cocktail Parties & Buffet Style Brunches. Our private rooms are available from 20 guests up to 200 guests depending on time & day. Our Jericho locations has large screen HD TVs available with PowerPoint presentations and slide shows. Both stores offer Televisions in all dining rooms for those special sporting events. All our party prices are listed on our website at "Frankssteaks.com" plus we will customize a party to fit your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private rooms are available 7 nights a week when available. On Saturday and Sunday afternoons we rent the entire restaurant for parties until 6 pm. The business community uses our locations for business presentations and client entertainment.
- Private Party Contact: Kenny DeNicola 5165361500
A word from Frank's Steaks - Jericho
Frank's Steaks is an Established Steakhouse since 1988. We have been Zagat Rated Restaurant for the past 20 years and have a strong, dedicated customer base. The Zagat Survey has said: "Best Skirt Steak on Earth", Filet Mignon Like Butter" and "The Cow's Meow". Frank's Steaks is a casual but fine dining establishment with a reputation for serving the highest & best quality foods available at the markets. At first glance our prices may seem high but compared to our competition we offer a very good value for your money. Our Prime Aged meats are as good as any steakhouse in the entire country. We have many signature dishes beginning with our 16oz. Marinated Skirt Steak served with Caramelized Sautéed Onions. Our 26oz Bone-In Cowboy Garlic Ribeye Steak is a customer favorite and our 43oz Porterhouse for Two is tasty & terrific! But Remember at Frank's Steaks "We Ain't Just Steaks. Our varied menu offers something for everyone. We serve an array of Salads, Seafood, Chicken and Chops.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frank's Steaks - Jericho reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (26)kid-friendly (17)great for lunch (12)notable wine list (10)romantic (9)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Best skirt steak in NYOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Food & drinks are awesome a little pricey but worth the money. Awesome extra dry grey goose martini stays very cold in shaker best aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miloVIPDined on 8/29/2014I was extremely disappointed when I ordered your marinated skirt steak. It came out looking very nice but when we started eating it it was a disaster. When I made the reservation I new exactly what I was ordering. We have dined at Franks many times and enjoyed the dish every time we ordered it. I would have expected a good and tender steak dinner. After discussing it with my wife and friends it was unanimous not to eat at Franks anymore. The waiter replaced the dish BUT it was not what we wanted.
- Fabulous Frank'sluv2dineDined on 8/29/2014As relocated LI'ers we always make it a point to dine here whenever we come back for a visit. A great menu selection....Romanian Skirt Steak is always my first choice. The side dishes are more than ample so order a few and share. We had desert and enjoyed Franks Cheesecake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VascillationsSherilDined on 8/17/2014Have dined there many many times over the years. This time my friend's steak was tough, and she chewed persistently , and then left half of it. We dined on Sunday. My lobster was just OK. It just did not seem as succulent as a freshly prepared lobster should be. They have BECKS beer which I like. The ceaser salad is quite good, as is the creamed spinach. The waiter noticed that she did not eat a little more than 1/2 of her steak..............she said she got tired of chewing. So, he went to the mgr. and took the steak off the bill. She was very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food; mediocre servicedineDined on 8/16/2014Our reservation was early (5:45) so it was quiet when we went in, but by the time we left the noise level was so high that we could barely hear each other. Also, our waiter had such arrogance. It was obvious that he wrote us off as soon as we didn't order any drinks and ordered the special. My sister's steak was too rare and the waiter took so long to come back and check on us that we had to grab another waiter. We waited forever for our check while the waiter chatted for a very long time with people , I guess he knew, at another table. Food was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak greatDi10Dined on 8/15/2014Had their cowboy steak which was awesome as usual. Service was superbSpecial Features:
- Dinner before a showOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Location. We wanted a steakhouse before the theater at Westbury. We got a reservation time (with no notice) that we wanted, and the food and service was well above average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT WORTH THE MONEYrap23Dined on 8/15/2014Comparably expensive for a Long Island steakhouse. Poor service, everyone's steak was overcooked. Chose the restaurant due to it's proximity to a venue…will NEVER go back
- DisappointedTliliDined on 8/13/2014I went for my daughter's birthday. The hottest was so rude and unprofessional. My table was dirty. I made special request just to find out that the staffs were unable to accommodate my requests. A total disappointment. The food was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frank's SteaksZoe22Dined on 8/10/2014Food was delicious, our waiter Bill was great, and made sure we got to our concert at Westbury Music Fair in plenty of time!Special Features:
- My new favorite steak place!Luvgr8foodDined on 8/9/2014I was impressed once inside There were a multitude of options for appetizers, sides and entrees. I wish we had room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than you can eat...manchu19Dined on 8/9/2014Frank's deserves its reputation for their Skirt Steak - it was the best!!!Special Features:
- not that goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/20143 of us had the skirt steak and we all did not like it very much. The mashed were bland.Special Features:
- Classic SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Very traditional and very good. Manhattan feel is Westbury. Service very quick and professional. Steaks and sides very well preparedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodKarenVIPDined on 7/28/2014The food was great as always... steak, lobster tail, salad, calamari, mocha mud pie. We used a groupon which was a wonderful perk.Special Features:
- Great foodLoreenNYDined on 7/27/2014We went to celebrate our anniversary. We had delicious crab cakes for the appetizer, steaks for dinner (try the cowboy steak!), and a coffee icecream dessert that was outstanding. Cocktails were on point. Service was great.Special Features:
- bad customer serviceluluDined on 7/26/2014i purchased a groupon & this was our first visit they charged me addl $$$$$ & did not honor the conditions of groupon. i have sent 4 emails to no avail. extremely bad customer service and i will never go to this establishment again. i believe all things should be considered while rating. extremely pricey 2 begin with & then more $ on top. no good.
- Excellent Skirt SteakschuckVIPDined on 7/24/2014Always love to Frank's Steak House for the best Romanian (Skirt) Steaks. Marinated perfectly and when you add their steak sauce with some sautéed onions, terrific meal. They also have a lighter steak for lunch which is a terrific value for the money. Looking forward to going back there again soon.Special Features:
- Pretty GoodDonBDined on 7/19/2014We decided to try Frank's before going to see a movie. I had the marinated skirt steak with mashed potato and creamed spinach. My wife had the 2lb lobster with baked potato. The skirt steak is billed as LI's best. It was pretty good, but I wasn't blown away. My wife thought the lobster was delicious. Our server was extremely nice, but her service was a little inconsistent. Sometimes it felt like she overlooked our table, but she picked it up once we began our main course. I do feel it is a little pricey for what we were getting, but we only do steak houses and the like once in a blue moon, so I don't usually worry about it. All in all I feel it was a nice dinner out and I recommend giving Frank's a shot if you live nearby.Special Features:
- Steak very goodFoodie14Dined on 7/16/2014The steak was very good, but too large to eat in one sitting and doesn't reheat well. Wish they had smaller size steaks at lower prices. The service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- A neighborhood steadfastLisaVIPDined on 7/3/2014This joint is consistent with a great steak combined with great service. A sure thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experienceFranksVIPDined on 7/3/2014Waitress stunk, out of beers on menu, food not great
- Steaks up!javamanDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I had a pleasant meal this past Saturday night. Every course from the salads to the deserts were served promptly.the only complaint was my wifes steak came out cold. It was a little noisy but that was to be expected,and the seating was a little close to one another. I would not hesitate to return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't use Groupon here.AlbeegoodeDined on 6/27/2014We waited for a table. Once seated it took 30 minutes before a waitress approached us with menu's.It took a noter 20 minutes before she came back. Overall it took us 2 1/2 hours for dinner. The restaurant was very misleading in its group on description. We know we had to share an appetizer, which really wasn't enough for 2 persons. The appetizer had to be no more then 12.95 which limited you to very little. As for the entree, you and a choice of up to 42.95 which also limited you pretty much to a Skirt Steak. Sides were extra, and you couldn't order more expensive entree and pay the difference. Restaurant is very noisy and service was horrible. (not enough help for the size of the place and tables were cramped together. I will not come back
- JNeumanDined on 6/23/2014Great steaks as usual. Service was superb also. Consistently good.Special Features:
- GreatdinersdelightDined on 6/18/2014Although quite costly the steaks here are wonderful. My husband enjoyed the lamb chops which were cooked perfectly to medium rare. The sides are not included and that's where it gets costly. The bar area was packed with patrons yet the noise level was bearable. Franks has been around for years and never fails to satisfy your beef cravingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food poor servicejpalDined on 6/15/2014The main course of steak, salmon and tuna were excellent. The salads were withered and tasteless. The chicken fingers seemed to be reheated from a frozen box.
- Steakhouse for the Cost ConsciousDesperateFoodieDined on 6/15/2014We went to Franks for Fathers Day because my dad loves this place. Personally, I thought it was mediocre at best. You can't compare this place to Blackstone, Tellers, Prime, or Ruth Chris, just to name a few. Their steaks are not prime cut and the sides that came with it tasted ok. Nothing "stood out" or "wowed" me. The Cajun calamari was very tasty even though they overcooked them slightly and I did like the remoulade sauce. The baked clams were very good too but they used a little too much oil. I would recommend this place to the cost conscious since an excellent steakhouse can be pricey. Me personally, I'd rather spend the extra money and enjoy food that tempts me to say "now that was good".Special Features:
- Very good place for steakslikegoodfoodDined on 6/8/2014We eat here often for special occassions. We have never been disappointed. A bit pricey but in the ball park for a good steak joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Took my daughter there for a birthday dinner. Food was terrific, wine was sublime and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The Romanian skirt steak lives up to its reputation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tense dinnerfoodie10Dined on 5/30/2014One of our diner's steak was not cooked as ordered, twice, and by the second time sending it back, our experience was ruined. She had to eat by herself, since it took so long. We had to ask twice for drawn butter for another's lobster tail. Seems like minor things, but it made the whole evening very tense for us and for our waitress. Poor experience for such expensive dinners. Food was good, but worth the price?
- reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014Service was good, baked clams were so small, scallops and Tilapia lacked flavor. I guess when you go to a steak house, you don't order fish.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/24/2014Reservation honored; food great; prices up there, but OK; service only so-so.Special Features:
- You never walk out hungryBarryBDined on 5/24/2014Our favorite spot for special occasions, or a once in a while treat. We would come more often, but a good steak dinner can be pricey and well worth it. Service is excellent and friendly, the food, perfect. Just a great place for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't eat the fishfisheaterVIPDined on 5/20/2014Bought an 50% discount coupon and decided to go for dinner on a Tuesday evening. I would definitely not put Franks steaks in the category of "fine dining" but rather a few steps above the local diner. The onion soup was excellent and my husband was pleased with the signature marinated skirt steak. The crab stuffed sole was two pieces of a prepackage frozen preparation swimming in an indescribable goo. The angel food cake with fruit sauce was over baked and stale and the meager amount fruit sauce accompanying cake was awful. The discount coupon made the experience tolerable. If there is ever a next time and I doubt it, I think I will stick with the onion soup and a salad.
- here's the beefdindinDined on 5/16/2014We didn't expect to find this fine a steakhouse at this location. What a pleasant surprise. Fine food and friendly service. A very enjoyable dinner thanks to Franks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerFatherof4Dined on 5/14/2014Went To Franks for Kids Birthday on a Wednesday Night. Place was a little more than half full. Serivce was a bit slow and hard to believe since place was not packed. Had a variety of dinners, skirt steak, proterhouse and surf and turf. Porterhouse were great. Skirt steak was good. Steak of the surf and turf was overcooked. Sweet potatoe fries were the best of the sides that we had. Other food was good but not great. Not a great value at the prices Franks gets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Expensive!!cocktailsnfireworksDined on 5/11/2014The food was excellent but I've dined at other steak houses in Manhattan that aren't as pricey and have better garlic mashed potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindFranksIsWonderfulDined on 5/11/2014Good restaurant and food is competitively priced right as compared to other high priced steak houses. Management is great and accomodating, they want to make sure you have a great dining experience! Thanks Eillot!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KFFKFFFDined on 5/11/2014Went with my wife & kids for Mother's day. Great meal, everyone was warm & friendly. I would strongly recommend this place for dinner. The meal was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.