Frank's Steaks - Jericho
4 Jericho Tpke.
Jericho, NY 11753Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Frank's Steaks - Jericho
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://frankssteaks.com/
- Phone: (516) 338-4595
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Hugo Sosa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer private party rooms for catered events. We have multiple party packages for Business Dinners & Luncheons, Sit Down Dinners, Buffet Dinners, Cocktail Parties & Buffet Style Brunches. Our private rooms are available from 20 guests up to 200 guests depending on time & day. Our Jericho locations has large screen HD TVs available with PowerPoint presentations and slide shows. Both stores offer Televisions in all dining rooms for those special sporting events. All our party prices are listed on our website at "Frankssteaks.com" plus we will customize a party to fit your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private rooms are available 7 nights a week when available. On Saturday and Sunday afternoons we rent the entire restaurant for parties until 6 pm. The business community uses our locations for business presentations and client entertainment.
- Private Party Contact: Kenny DeNicola 5165361500
A word from Frank's Steaks - Jericho
Frank's Steaks is an Established Steakhouse since 1988. We have been Zagat Rated Restaurant for the past 20 years and have a strong, dedicated customer base. The Zagat Survey has said: "Best Skirt Steak on Earth", Filet Mignon Like Butter" and "The Cow's Meow". Frank's Steaks is a casual but fine dining establishment with a reputation for serving the highest & best quality foods available at the markets. At first glance our prices may seem high but compared to our competition we offer a very good value for your money. Our Prime Aged meats are as good as any steakhouse in the entire country. We have many signature dishes beginning with our 16oz. Marinated Skirt Steak served with Caramelized Sautéed Onions. Our 26oz Bone-In Cowboy Garlic Ribeye Steak is a customer favorite and our 43oz Porterhouse for Two is tasty & terrific! But Remember at Frank's Steaks "We Ain't Just Steaks. Our varied menu offers something for everyone. We serve an array of Salads, Seafood, Chicken and Chops.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frank's Steaks - Jericho reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (49)special occasion (39)fit for foodies (35)good for groups (34)kid-friendly (15)romantic (11)vibrant bar scene (11)great for lunch (11)hot spot (6)notable wine list (5)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Second times a charm!!SteakmanHGDined on 11/16/2014My second visit to franks and I'm hooked! Our server, bill, was fantastic. The food was great My 16 oz sirloin was cooked exactly the way I ordered it. And the Sangria was so perfectly made that my wife had to drive home!!!!! If you make it to desert I highly recommend the Brownie! Eat here and you'll understand what I'm talking about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful findbjsmomDined on 11/15/2014We had to make a last minute change in our dinner plans to celebrate my husband's birthday. Franks's was able to accommodate us. It was our first visit. From the excellent service, the waiter was friendly and happy, we were all so pleased. Two issues only: one was that we were cramped in our space, but we get that we were last minute. In the future we would request a table on the side of the bar that is further away from the bar area. Second is the desserts were only fair. But the appetizers and dinner were outstanding!! Thank you, Frank's, for saving our birthday dinner!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Way overpriced porterhouse steak, over cooked for medium , Not worth 200,00 dollars for two people, Waitress was fabulous kitchen service was slow,
- Don't believe all reviewsToeKneeDined on 11/12/2014Read reviews, some very good, others not so good. As usual, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Our party of four found the ambiance pleasant, the service fine and most important, the food exceptional. So, read reviews but try things for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy!ALFFEL58Dined on 11/8/2014We booked our res. for 7:00pm. When we arrived, many had not been seated yet. We finally "took" a table in the bar area after waiting to be seated still at 7:45pm. Service once seated was excellent and food was very good. Overall we enjoyed the night.Special Features:
- Awesome and blown away.SteakmanHGDined on 10/19/2014First time there. And I was very very impressed. Food was fantastic!!!!!! I will be going there a lot more. Our server was great. Sangria is out of this world. Please go to Franks Steaks! You won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JRDGCDined on 10/18/2014We were regulars years ago, but the last two times were just OK..........Prices now match top Steakhouse's but food has not measured up in the last year. Cowboy Ribeyes had zero seasoning and we not fatty, but had large veins that resulted in 35% of it inedible. The Caesar salad was good and the Stuffed Mushrooms were excellent.Special Features:
- Sad but true/ disappointedMrfinkupsetDined on 10/18/2014Crowded and noisy. Food sent back, not cooked properly. Seated on bar side and kept getting bumped into.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOkayDined on 10/18/2014Always enjoy going there for dinner. Great food, great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- And we're waiting....OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/11/2014Took 45 minutes for our food to come out even though we did not order apps. Way too long.Special Features:
- Weeknight Steak!DineNotEatDined on 10/9/2014Romanian Skirt steak is a signature dish -- but go during the week to avoid the crowd of a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Glad I went with a grouponnevergobackDined on 10/3/2014The strip steaks we had for $44.00 I could have bought in a supermarket equally as good We usually go to Peter Lugar, Bryant & Cooper or Tellers which we always love the steaks. If we had ordered the Porterhouse for two ($102.00) and it was the same quality as the strip steaks we wood have been VERY disappointed.
- Poor Impression and foodgoldie919Dined on 9/27/2014Made a reservation over a week in advance, was given high table next to the bar, not what expected. Waitress, who doubled as a bartender, got order wrong, did not bring salad, offered no apologies, said we do not order though we discussed. From then on, she ignored us. Food was fair-poor, not anything close to quality of other steakhouses visited. From the bread basket, which contained some stale bread and a few stale crackers, to the over cooked house famed skirt steak, to the pitiful sides, an experience I would like to soon forget.
- Waste to make a reservationStephy1214Dined on 9/27/2014The food was incredible at Frank's! However, I made a reservation for a party of 4 for my moms birthday on a Saturday night and we still had to wait 45 minutes! They overbooked :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- didn't respect Open Table reservefoodluvrDined on 9/27/2014made 6:30 reservation, got seatedl after 7. while waiting at the bar, I ordered a gin & tonic, the bartender tried to sell me top shelf brands, naming many. I asked for the cheapest gin, Beefeater, and she charges me $10.50 for the drink & I tip her $2. I look at a bill left by someone who had 3 tangerays @ $8 apiece. then another bartender corrected the overcharge and gave me back $5.
- Eager to get rid of usgofar2dinewellDined on 9/27/2014Had to wait a bit for our table -- sat at the bar and had a nice time, so no problem. When we got to our table, everything was fine, but it was clear the waiter was eager to get our order and turn the table over. Food came and it was very, very good. Just short of "spectacular". But the waiter actually brought us our check before the dinner plates had even been cleared! He was annoyed when we ordered coffee and tea. I've never felt so rushed in a restaurant. Considering the prices, there was no doubt the waiter was going to have a great night at his station even if we stayed an extra 15 minutes, so I really don't understand why he rushed us so badly. Other than that, a solid 4 stars.Special Features:
- Still great after all these yearsGaryRaguDined on 9/27/2014I've been going to Frank's Steaks since I was 12. Love their Romanian skirt steak and porterhouse for 2. Went there recently as a birthday gift from my wife. It's changed in decor since my last visit but the food is still top notch. Desserts are incredible as well. Never had a bad meal at Frank's and will always be my go-to restsurant for special occasions even though I now live in Suffolk Co.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consintant good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I like that I can depend on the quality of food. I brought a new date for dinner and I wanted to impress him. Franks steak house did the job. The food was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing overallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Food ambience and service a full notch below the good local steakhouses !
- Best dinner in monthsKMT4841VIPDined on 9/26/2014After GPS got us lost.....Frank's Steaks were very understanding and accommodating, they even got us to our show on time. Nightly specials were very good. Everything our wonderful waitress recommended was out of this world. Will definitely return next time At Westbury Theater. Food was phenomenal. Everything was cooked to perfection. Only complaint was it was too cold in the restaurant and the seating was a little too cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our go-to spotBklyngalDined on 9/14/2014We're from Brooklyn and always head here before a show @ Westbury. Consistently good and usually quiet.Special Features:
- Delicious Food and Great MenuKevinSDined on 9/13/2014I have been to Frank's many times. They don't disappoint. The Skirt steak is the best in the world (confirming what the menu claims).Special Features:
- RichPilDined on 9/13/2014Noisy place....steaks too overdone for the 2 people who requested well done. Other steaks were perfect. Service was good. Appetizers and dessert excellent.Special Features:
- StephenHVIPDined on 9/10/2014I have now been to Frank's 4 times in the last 6 months and have really enjoyed it every time. They are working their way into my regular rotation of restaurants.Special Features:
- Times Have ChangedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/8/2014Unfortunately at this time I wouldn't recommend Frank's Steaks. My personal opinion is that their meat is not nearly as good as it used to be. I have eaten there twice in the past eight weeks, ordering different cuts of meat each time, and have not been happy with either. This is disappointing because in the past I've had great meals. What happened?
- Draw4sureDined on 9/5/2014Luv the abity to draw on the "paper tablecloth" while waiting for food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best skirt steak in NYcinemamanDined on 8/30/2014Food & drinks are awesome a little pricey but worth the money. Awesome extra dry grey goose martini stays very cold in shaker best aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miloVIPDined on 8/29/2014I was extremely disappointed when I ordered your marinated skirt steak. It came out looking very nice but when we started eating it it was a disaster. When I made the reservation I new exactly what I was ordering. We have dined at Franks many times and enjoyed the dish every time we ordered it. I would have expected a good and tender steak dinner. After discussing it with my wife and friends it was unanimous not to eat at Franks anymore. The waiter replaced the dish BUT it was not what we wanted.
- Fabulous Frank'sluv2dineDined on 8/29/2014As relocated LI'ers we always make it a point to dine here whenever we come back for a visit. A great menu selection....Romanian Skirt Steak is always my first choice. The side dishes are more than ample so order a few and share. We had desert and enjoyed Franks Cheesecake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VascillationsSherilDined on 8/17/2014Have dined there many many times over the years. This time my friend's steak was tough, and she chewed persistently , and then left half of it. We dined on Sunday. My lobster was just OK. It just did not seem as succulent as a freshly prepared lobster should be. They have BECKS beer which I like. The ceaser salad is quite good, as is the creamed spinach. The waiter noticed that she did not eat a little more than 1/2 of her steak..............she said she got tired of chewing. So, he went to the mgr. and took the steak off the bill. She was very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Family OutingGr82eatVIPDined on 8/17/2014My family and I dined at Frank's on a Sunday at 5 pm when their dinner session begins. I had a Groupon for one appetizer and two entrees. We started with friend calamari, which was very good. It was my son's first time at Frank's and he ordered a burger, which was one of the biggest, juiciest I've seen of late. He loved it. My husband had fish, which was tasty and I had the Cowboy Ribeye which was succulent and flavorful and a side of cream spinach which is always delicious. We finished our meal with tartufo and left happy. I've never had a bad meal here and plan to return whenever I'm in the Jericho area.Special Features:
- Great food; mediocre servicedineDined on 8/16/2014Our reservation was early (5:45) so it was quiet when we went in, but by the time we left the noise level was so high that we could barely hear each other. Also, our waiter had such arrogance. It was obvious that he wrote us off as soon as we didn't order any drinks and ordered the special. My sister's steak was too rare and the waiter took so long to come back and check on us that we had to grab another waiter. We waited forever for our check while the waiter chatted for a very long time with people , I guess he knew, at another table. Food was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak greatDi10Dined on 8/15/2014Had their cowboy steak which was awesome as usual. Service was superbSpecial Features:
- Dinner before a showOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Location. We wanted a steakhouse before the theater at Westbury. We got a reservation time (with no notice) that we wanted, and the food and service was well above average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT WORTH THE MONEYrap23Dined on 8/15/2014Comparably expensive for a Long Island steakhouse. Poor service, everyone's steak was overcooked. Chose the restaurant due to it's proximity to a venue…will NEVER go back
- DisappointedTliliDined on 8/13/2014I went for my daughter's birthday. The hottest was so rude and unprofessional. My table was dirty. I made special request just to find out that the staffs were unable to accommodate my requests. A total disappointment. The food was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frank's SteaksZoe22Dined on 8/10/2014Food was delicious, our waiter Bill was great, and made sure we got to our concert at Westbury Music Fair in plenty of time!Special Features:
- My new favorite steak place!Luvgr8foodDined on 8/9/2014I was impressed once inside There were a multitude of options for appetizers, sides and entrees. I wish we had room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than you can eat...manchu19Dined on 8/9/2014Frank's deserves its reputation for their Skirt Steak - it was the best!!!Special Features:
- not that goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/20143 of us had the skirt steak and we all did not like it very much. The mashed were bland.Special Features: