Frank's Steaks - Jericho
4 Jericho Tpke.
Jericho, NY 11753Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Frank's Steaks - Jericho
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://frankssteaks.com/
- Phone: 5163384595
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Hugo Sosa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer private party rooms for catered events. We have multiple party packages for Business Dinners & Luncheons, Sit Down Dinners, Buffet Dinners, Cocktail Parties & Buffet Style Brunches. Our private rooms are available from 20 guests up to 200 guests depending on time & day. Our Jericho locations has large screen HD TVs available with PowerPoint presentations and slide shows. Both stores offer Televisions in all dining rooms for those special sporting events. All our party prices are listed on our website at "Frankssteaks.com" plus we will customize a party to fit your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private rooms are available 7 nights a week when available. On Saturday and Sunday afternoons we rent the entire restaurant for parties until 6 pm. The business community uses our locations for business presentations and client entertainment.
- Private Party Contact: Kenny DeNicola 5165361500
A word from Frank's Steaks - Jericho
Frank's Steaks is an Established Steakhouse since 1988. We have been Zagat Rated Restaurant for the past 20 years and have a strong, dedicated customer base. The Zagat Survey has said: "Best Skirt Steak on Earth", Filet Mignon Like Butter" and "The Cow's Meow". Frank's Steaks is a casual but fine dining establishment with a reputation for serving the highest & best quality foods available at the markets. At first glance our prices may seem high but compared to our competition we offer a very good value for your money. Our Prime Aged meats are as good as any steakhouse in the entire country. We have many signature dishes beginning with our 16oz. Marinated Skirt Steak served with Caramelized Sautéed Onions. Our 26oz Bone-In Cowboy Garlic Ribeye Steak is a customer favorite and our 43oz Porterhouse for Two is tasty & terrific! But Remember at Frank's Steaks "We Ain't Just Steaks. Our varied menu offers something for everyone. We serve an array of Salads, Seafood, Chicken and Chops.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frank's Steaks - Jericho reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (49)special occasion (43)good for groups (35)fit for foodies (34)kid-friendly (18)great for lunch (14)romantic (11)notable wine list (8)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Poor Impression and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/27/2014Made a reservation over a week in advance, was given high table next to the bar, not what expected. Waitress, who doubled as a bartender, got order wrong, did not bring salad, offered no apologies, said we do not order though we discussed. From then on, she ignored us. Food was fair-poor, not anything close to quality of other steakhouses visited. From the bread basket, which contained some stale bread and a few stale crackers, to the over cooked house famed skirt steak, to the pitiful sides, an experience I would like to soon forget.
- Waste to make a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014The food was incredible at Frank's! However, I made a reservation for a party of 4 for my moms birthday on a Saturday night and we still had to wait 45 minutes! They overbooked :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- didn't respect Open Table reservefoodluvrDined on 9/27/2014made 6:30 reservation, got seatedl after 7. while waiting at the bar, I ordered a gin & tonic, the bartender tried to sell me top shelf brands, naming many. I asked for the cheapest gin, Beefeater, and she charges me $10.50 for the drink & I tip her $2. I look at a bill left by someone who had 3 tangerays @ $8 apiece. then another bartender corrected the overcharge and gave me back $5.
- Eager to get rid of usgofar2dinewellDined on 9/27/2014Had to wait a bit for our table -- sat at the bar and had a nice time, so no problem. When we got to our table, everything was fine, but it was clear the waiter was eager to get our order and turn the table over. Food came and it was very, very good. Just short of "spectacular". But the waiter actually brought us our check before the dinner plates had even been cleared! He was annoyed when we ordered coffee and tea. I've never felt so rushed in a restaurant. Considering the prices, there was no doubt the waiter was going to have a great night at his station even if we stayed an extra 15 minutes, so I really don't understand why he rushed us so badly. Other than that, a solid 4 stars.Special Features:
- Still great after all these yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014I've been going to Frank's Steaks since I was 12. Love their Romanian skirt steak and porterhouse for 2. Went there recently as a birthday gift from my wife. It's changed in decor since my last visit but the food is still top notch. Desserts are incredible as well. Never had a bad meal at Frank's and will always be my go-to restsurant for special occasions even though I now live in Suffolk Co.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consintant good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I like that I can depend on the quality of food. I brought a new date for dinner and I wanted to impress him. Franks steak house did the job. The food was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing overallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Food ambience and service a full notch below the good local steakhouses !
- Best dinner in monthsKMT4841VIPDined on 9/26/2014After GPS got us lost.....Frank's Steaks were very understanding and accommodating, they even got us to our show on time. Nightly specials were very good. Everything our wonderful waitress recommended was out of this world. Will definitely return next time At Westbury Theater. Food was phenomenal. Everything was cooked to perfection. Only complaint was it was too cold in the restaurant and the seating was a little too cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our go-to spotBklyngalDined on 9/14/2014We're from Brooklyn and always head here before a show @ Westbury. Consistently good and usually quiet.Special Features:
- Delicious Food and Great MenuKevinSDined on 9/13/2014I have been to Frank's many times. They don't disappoint. The Skirt steak is the best in the world (confirming what the menu claims).Special Features:
- RichPilDined on 9/13/2014Noisy place....steaks too overdone for the 2 people who requested well done. Other steaks were perfect. Service was good. Appetizers and dessert excellent.Special Features:
- StephenHVIPDined on 9/10/2014I have now been to Frank's 4 times in the last 6 months and have really enjoyed it every time. They are working their way into my regular rotation of restaurants.Special Features:
- Times Have ChangedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/8/2014Unfortunately at this time I wouldn't recommend Frank's Steaks. My personal opinion is that their meat is not nearly as good as it used to be. I have eaten there twice in the past eight weeks, ordering different cuts of meat each time, and have not been happy with either. This is disappointing because in the past I've had great meals. What happened?
- Draw4sureDined on 9/5/2014Luv the abity to draw on the "paper tablecloth" while waiting for food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best skirt steak in NYcinemamanDined on 8/30/2014Food & drinks are awesome a little pricey but worth the money. Awesome extra dry grey goose martini stays very cold in shaker best aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miloVIPDined on 8/29/2014I was extremely disappointed when I ordered your marinated skirt steak. It came out looking very nice but when we started eating it it was a disaster. When I made the reservation I new exactly what I was ordering. We have dined at Franks many times and enjoyed the dish every time we ordered it. I would have expected a good and tender steak dinner. After discussing it with my wife and friends it was unanimous not to eat at Franks anymore. The waiter replaced the dish BUT it was not what we wanted.
- Fabulous Frank'sluv2dineDined on 8/29/2014As relocated LI'ers we always make it a point to dine here whenever we come back for a visit. A great menu selection....Romanian Skirt Steak is always my first choice. The side dishes are more than ample so order a few and share. We had desert and enjoyed Franks Cheesecake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VascillationsSherilDined on 8/17/2014Have dined there many many times over the years. This time my friend's steak was tough, and she chewed persistently , and then left half of it. We dined on Sunday. My lobster was just OK. It just did not seem as succulent as a freshly prepared lobster should be. They have BECKS beer which I like. The ceaser salad is quite good, as is the creamed spinach. The waiter noticed that she did not eat a little more than 1/2 of her steak..............she said she got tired of chewing. So, he went to the mgr. and took the steak off the bill. She was very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Family OutingGr82eatVIPDined on 8/17/2014My family and I dined at Frank's on a Sunday at 5 pm when their dinner session begins. I had a Groupon for one appetizer and two entrees. We started with friend calamari, which was very good. It was my son's first time at Frank's and he ordered a burger, which was one of the biggest, juiciest I've seen of late. He loved it. My husband had fish, which was tasty and I had the Cowboy Ribeye which was succulent and flavorful and a side of cream spinach which is always delicious. We finished our meal with tartufo and left happy. I've never had a bad meal here and plan to return whenever I'm in the Jericho area.Special Features:
- Great food; mediocre servicedineDined on 8/16/2014Our reservation was early (5:45) so it was quiet when we went in, but by the time we left the noise level was so high that we could barely hear each other. Also, our waiter had such arrogance. It was obvious that he wrote us off as soon as we didn't order any drinks and ordered the special. My sister's steak was too rare and the waiter took so long to come back and check on us that we had to grab another waiter. We waited forever for our check while the waiter chatted for a very long time with people , I guess he knew, at another table. Food was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak greatDi10Dined on 8/15/2014Had their cowboy steak which was awesome as usual. Service was superbSpecial Features:
- Dinner before a showOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Location. We wanted a steakhouse before the theater at Westbury. We got a reservation time (with no notice) that we wanted, and the food and service was well above average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT WORTH THE MONEYrap23Dined on 8/15/2014Comparably expensive for a Long Island steakhouse. Poor service, everyone's steak was overcooked. Chose the restaurant due to it's proximity to a venue…will NEVER go back
- DisappointedTliliDined on 8/13/2014I went for my daughter's birthday. The hottest was so rude and unprofessional. My table was dirty. I made special request just to find out that the staffs were unable to accommodate my requests. A total disappointment. The food was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frank's SteaksZoe22Dined on 8/10/2014Food was delicious, our waiter Bill was great, and made sure we got to our concert at Westbury Music Fair in plenty of time!Special Features:
- My new favorite steak place!Luvgr8foodDined on 8/9/2014I was impressed once inside There were a multitude of options for appetizers, sides and entrees. I wish we had room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than you can eat...manchu19Dined on 8/9/2014Frank's deserves its reputation for their Skirt Steak - it was the best!!!Special Features:
- not that goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/20143 of us had the skirt steak and we all did not like it very much. The mashed were bland.Special Features:
- Classic SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Very traditional and very good. Manhattan feel is Westbury. Service very quick and professional. Steaks and sides very well preparedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodKarenVIPDined on 7/28/2014The food was great as always... steak, lobster tail, salad, calamari, mocha mud pie. We used a groupon which was a wonderful perk.Special Features:
- Great foodLoreenNYDined on 7/27/2014We went to celebrate our anniversary. We had delicious crab cakes for the appetizer, steaks for dinner (try the cowboy steak!), and a coffee icecream dessert that was outstanding. Cocktails were on point. Service was great.Special Features:
- bad customer serviceluluDined on 7/26/2014i purchased a groupon & this was our first visit they charged me addl $$$$$ & did not honor the conditions of groupon. i have sent 4 emails to no avail. extremely bad customer service and i will never go to this establishment again. i believe all things should be considered while rating. extremely pricey 2 begin with & then more $ on top. no good.
- Excellent Skirt SteakschuckVIPDined on 7/24/2014Always love to Frank's Steak House for the best Romanian (Skirt) Steaks. Marinated perfectly and when you add their steak sauce with some sautéed onions, terrific meal. They also have a lighter steak for lunch which is a terrific value for the money. Looking forward to going back there again soon.Special Features:
- Pretty GoodDonBDined on 7/19/2014We decided to try Frank's before going to see a movie. I had the marinated skirt steak with mashed potato and creamed spinach. My wife had the 2lb lobster with baked potato. The skirt steak is billed as LI's best. It was pretty good, but I wasn't blown away. My wife thought the lobster was delicious. Our server was extremely nice, but her service was a little inconsistent. Sometimes it felt like she overlooked our table, but she picked it up once we began our main course. I do feel it is a little pricey for what we were getting, but we only do steak houses and the like once in a blue moon, so I don't usually worry about it. All in all I feel it was a nice dinner out and I recommend giving Frank's a shot if you live nearby.Special Features:
- Steak very goodFoodie14Dined on 7/16/2014The steak was very good, but too large to eat in one sitting and doesn't reheat well. Wish they had smaller size steaks at lower prices. The service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- A neighborhood steadfastLisaVIPDined on 7/3/2014This joint is consistent with a great steak combined with great service. A sure thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experienceFranksVIPDined on 7/3/2014Waitress stunk, out of beers on menu, food not great
- Steaks up!javamanDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I had a pleasant meal this past Saturday night. Every course from the salads to the deserts were served promptly.the only complaint was my wifes steak came out cold. It was a little noisy but that was to be expected,and the seating was a little close to one another. I would not hesitate to return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't use Groupon here.AlbeegoodeDined on 6/27/2014We waited for a table. Once seated it took 30 minutes before a waitress approached us with menu's.It took a noter 20 minutes before she came back. Overall it took us 2 1/2 hours for dinner. The restaurant was very misleading in its group on description. We know we had to share an appetizer, which really wasn't enough for 2 persons. The appetizer had to be no more then 12.95 which limited you to very little. As for the entree, you and a choice of up to 42.95 which also limited you pretty much to a Skirt Steak. Sides were extra, and you couldn't order more expensive entree and pay the difference. Restaurant is very noisy and service was horrible. (not enough help for the size of the place and tables were cramped together. I will not come back
- JNeumanDined on 6/23/2014Great steaks as usual. Service was superb also. Consistently good.Special Features: