2526 Delsea Drive
Franklinville, NJ 08322Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.franklinvilleinn.com/
- Phone: 8566941577
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call the restaurant for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 8566941577
A word from Franklinville Inn
The Franklinville Inn continues to delight patrons with innovative cuisine & exceptional service. With the emphasis on presenting only the freshest seasonal ingredients, skillfully prepared & inventively presented, The Franklinville Inn is the destination of choice for exceptional dining. The elegant design & warm interior create an inviting & intimate atmosphere for you & your guests. Whether you're part of a large group seeking a great place to enjoy an evening of superior cuisine or looking forward to an intimate dinner for two, The Franklinville Inn is certain to please.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Franklinville Inn - Best Restaurants in Franklinville ›
Franklinville Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
246 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (207)romantic (142)neighborhood gem (119)fit for foodies (85)good for groups (53)notable wine list (29)vibrant bar scene (14)hot spot (14)great for lunch (13)scenic view (10)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (8)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (5)Show More
- Great steak and seafood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/29/2014Franklinville Inn is a great steak and seafood restaurant. Their prime rib is my favorite - you can order a 32oz or even a 64oz prime rib, that is always tender and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasant experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We have been going to Franklinville Inn for many years. The food is always top notch, the specialty cocktails are fabulous, and the staff is always professional and polite! We have never had a bad experience. From a 25th wedding anniversary to a get-together with good friends, Franklinville Inn is the perfect place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014we were very happy to take two guests with us who have never ate at the inn even though they lived local for the last 75+ years. they said their crab cakes were outstanding and the service was great.Special Features:
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The whole experience from start to finish just kept getting better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014We go every year to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary, and we are never dissapointed. Since it is a little pricey, we only go once or twice a year. We plan on going again around the Holidays with our Children and their Spouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Franklinville InnilovetheinnDined on 8/23/2014The Franklinville Inn is a definite MUST DO!! Everytime we dine here, it is a fantastic experience. From appetizers to dessert, this is a fabulous restaurant!! They offer a decent wine list. From the minute you step in the door, you will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014Have been going to franklinville inn for years weather it is for dinner or to sit at bar and get sandwiches it has always been great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our go-to for special celebrationsJayRDined on 8/22/2014This atmospheric and historic inn lacks a scenic view, but with the always delicious food and charming vintage style touches, there's no reason to look outside anyway. The restaurant does not go in for cuisine du jour trends, although chef specials are creative and well thought out. And delicious. Can't say that enough. From salad (wonderful Caesar!) to dessert (cannot get better key lime pie) your palate is treated to excellence. Consistently. This place is consistently good and prices are on par or less with other upscale/excellent venues. Try the babyback ribs. They are sooo tender and tasty we brag about them to friends. Champagne cocktail was perfect! Though very busy, our waitress made us feel special. Wish we could go every week!Special Features:
- GlowDined on 8/22/2014First time at Franklinville and we were very impressed; from the receptionist to the waitress. They were very friendly and professional. The ambiance was so relaxing and loved the background music. Plan to come againSpecial Features:
- Can't wait to go backGborotedDined on 8/22/2014From the second we walked in we were welcomed with delight! Once seated we were pleasantly greeted by our waiter and giving the specials. Everything about the place was efficient! Can't waitron make our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014Great meal. Service was great from the bar to the meal.Special Features:
- Always excellent!origcynDined on 8/20/2014All choices on the menue are fabulous..you can't go wrong here! Great service, immaculate, cozy setting! Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Birthday with the GirlZOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014My girls and I recently celebrated our birthdays with a dinner at Franklinville Inn. We had an amazing dinner and a very attentive waitress. We enjoyed the company of good friends, good spirits from the bar and fine food from the kitchen. Thank you for making the evening so special.Special Features:
- ELEGANT DININGOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Franklinville Inn is a combination of great atmosphere, service and most of all delicious food served at a very fair price. Wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion or relax and regroup with your significant other or good friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special DinnersBunnyBeeDined on 8/16/2014This is a favorite place for my husband and I to dine at. We are never dissatisfied. The service is excellent, and the food is always delicious. We always come here to celebrate special moments.Special Features:
- Outstanding mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful time celebrating my friend's birthday. Everyone enjoyed their meal and we are going back again in October. Our waitress Gina was a doll. We will be requesting her again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service/fooddeezDined on 8/16/2014Our experience at Franklinville Inn was excellent. The food was delicious and prepared to perfection. Our server, Jamilla, was outstanding. She was pleasant, friendly and above all, knowledgeable. Noise level was a bit much. Large party behind us was using foul language and generally disruptive, but that is to be expected in close quarters. We will return to enjoy a great experience again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceNraielloDined on 8/15/2014The Franklinville Inn is a quaint old place in the middle of nowhere. The food is very good and the service was outstanding. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Can't get any bettereatoutqueenDined on 8/14/2014We have been to the Franklinville Inn many times and you can always count on good food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Great food and a wonderful staffSlvrscoobieDined on 8/13/2014I love this place! They are so attentive and helpful, very classy, and the food is just amazing everytime! Try the Filet - its the best!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/13/2014Overall, the food was good but disappointed in the stuffed potatoes...tasted like instant mashed potatoes were used :(
- Delicious!3littlepiggiesDined on 8/13/2014We were a group of 4 ladies. Everything was wonderful from food to service! Will return again soon!Special Features:
- Great dinner experienceLynneDined on 8/12/2014This was an overall perfect dining experience. The table had a window view and it was raining so absolutely perfect setting. The hostess seated us immediately. The waitress was very helpful in recommendations of entree selections. She was attentive but not overly bothersome. We did not feel rushed at all!Special Features:
- BEST IN AREA/ANY AREAIncomparableDined on 8/12/2014Franklinville, NJ is not exactly a town you'd expect to find FINE DINING but the Franklinville Inn offers that in every sense of such an experience. The food, appetizers and salad all the way through coffee and dessert are as perfect as any place I've ever dined in a lifetime. The ambiance is dim and romantic with a colonial charm reminiscent of a Boston Pub for gathering over mugs of ale to the best of any special occasion. Cost is worth every penny. Wine we ordered turned out to be the best in its category we have yet to taste. Franklinville, Inn is the "polished diamond amongst the sand, sandstone and swamp mud" of South Jersey.Special Features:
- Great food great service!simeon1835Dined on 8/12/2014This hidden jewel does not disappoint. They greet you warmly at the door when you arrive and go out of their way to make sure you have a personalized and extraordinary experience. The bar area is warm and cozy and a great way to start the evening.Special Features:
- eatgoodathomeDined on 8/8/2014Good service. Best to have reservations. Prompt and alternative hostesses and waitresses. Tasty food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1happyfoodieDined on 8/8/2014We loved it, great way to enjoy any special occasion, or any not so special day.Special Features:
- Hidden Treasure!!!TwpguyDined on 8/7/2014This place is the real deal! I have dined in some of the finest restaurants in New Jersey and I can say with a doubt, that this place is Five Stars. The entire staff is professional and top notch. Now, let's talk about the prices.... I have never seen prices so low for the quality of food you receive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014We were very pleased with everything,very professionally handled.I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to do the on line reservations,and it all worked out perfectly. Great food,wait staff excellent a great all around experience and I would recommend it and I will do it again.Special Features:
- Excellence!!!!!FoodConnoisseurDined on 8/6/2014I am a hairstylist and a foodie. I rave about the Franklinville Inn to everyone! I post my food, and enjoy sharing my experience with everyone! I often gets teased at work, from my clients and co-workers, they swear I'm getting paid to advertise for them...lolSpecial Features:
- Happy AnniversarySkiwolf8Dined on 8/6/2014Celebrating our wedding anniversary I booked reservations and this place never disappoints!! Make sure to get the steak with Oscar on top. So good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We were impressed with the Good food; great service and nice atmosphere!Special Features:
- Exceptional food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014We dined this evening and had an absolutely delicious meal along with great service from our server Tiffany. We enjoy dining at the Inn regularly and we certainly have our favorite menu items. The crab imperial is delicious and always piping hot in its baking dish! A must try! I had it served alongside a petite filet, a combo that is no longer on the menu however they always accommodate! My husband enjoys his prime rib medium rare and always asks the kitchen before he orders to make sure it is available. Tonight it was and he said it was delicious! Thank you for another fabulous dining experience!Special Features:
- Great anniversary dinner.ShelleysueDined on 8/1/2014My hubby and I went to the Franklinville in to celebrate our anniversary. It was our first time there. We were so impressed with the food. Everything from soup to nuts was delicious. The crab bisque was the absolute best. We have already told several friends to go and we can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Massive Prime RibSkyVegasDined on 7/31/2014Decor was simple but nice place was broken down into smaller rooms, making it seem cozier! Both my friend and I ordered the Queen cut both got a wedge salad and a side I had the creamed spinach and he had the Stuffed Potato. Our other friend ordered the Inns House Salad with Salmon. When the Wedge Salads arrived they were huge, big enough for a meal, plus they were covered with local beefsteak tomatoes (which are great this year)! Tasty salad excellent dressing. Then our Queen cut Prime Ribs arrived, they were at least 3 inches thick cooked and took up the entire plate, couldn't finish it. Creamed spinach was excellent my friend loved his Stuffed Potato and our other friend loved her Salmon salad. Prices were a bit high but worth it!Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsLoftgirl22Dined on 7/30/2014Our evening started by being greeted by the lovely hostess staff. We were taken to our table and greeted by Zachariah, our server, who was wonderful! The food was timed perfectly, and tasted spectacular! My crab cakes were full of lump crab meat, and broiled to perfection. I would say a great time was had by all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014The staff is very professional. Great experience. We have been there several times and will certainly go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious!JaciDined on 7/26/2014There is nothing better than to go to a nice restaurant, find out that everything you heard is not only true, but not exaggerated! The food was superior to anything I've had in this area, and the service was simply spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experiencegr8mealDined on 7/26/2014The Franklinville Inn is our favorite place to eat. The atmosphere is quaint, the service top-notch, and the food outstanding.Special Features:
- DG38DG38Dined on 7/26/2014Loved it. had a great time. We had such a wonderful dinner, was so good.Special Features: