Frankies 570 Spuntino
570 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Frankies 570 Spuntino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://frankiesspuntino.com/
- Phone: (212) 924-0818
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Pay with OpenTable,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Ryan Bartlow
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cocktails, Delivery, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering is available.
A word from Frankies 570 Spuntino
Frankies 570 Hudson Street Spuntino, which opened in September 2011 in Greenwich Village, is a handsomely decorated restaurant in a 1851 landmark Greek Revival-style building. Frankies 570 brings the classic ‘Spuntino’ menu as well as daily and seasonal specials to the heart of the Village.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frankies 570 Spuntino reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (31)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (16)romantic (14)great for outdoor dining (13)special occasion (11)notable wine list (9)great for lunch (7)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- SpagDined on 11/15/2014i think your roasted chicken is top and that you should add to your menu a steak prepared in a simple way like that. It's a very pleasant place to go for lunch and diner (Eventhough I think it gets too dark in the evening, you turn your lights too far down... French people have always this problem with restaurants in the US!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great drinks, beautiful ambianceNycmontrealDined on 11/14/2014Frankie's boasts homemade pastas which are absolutely delicious. Mixed cocktails have an Italian twist to them and are excellent as well. The Crostini are a must-try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing space and service matched with good vibesHanOulParkDined on 11/14/2014The food was exceptional. It was especially nice coming in from the cold and immediately being welcomed to my table. Using OpenTable was extremely easy and I was pleasantly surprised there weren't any mix-ups with my reservations (I have had negative experiences with other platforms). Frankies was exactly what I had hoped for, especially after driving from Toronto to New York. I will definitely be going to Frankies every time I go to New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best gnocchi ever!thedoublejDined on 11/1/2014Stopped by Frankies 570 to carb-load before the NYC Marathon the next day. The gnocchi was the best I have ever had. The draught beer selection was small but covered all the bases. Excellent spot. Definitely coming back next time I'm in New York.Special Features:
- Great healthy menuTheExplorerVIPDined on 10/30/2014Love the local food menu. I had a few choices as a GF person. The Bronzino was very good and so was the beet/avocado salad. Yummy! Would recommend for couples or a group of friends. Not far from the Path station - great location.Special Features:
- Amazing!KbibbyDined on 10/29/2014Loved it so much, we're going back for lunch before we leave NYC. The eggplant parm + ricotta cheesecake taste like none other!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantPadrinoDined on 10/28/2014We dined at Frankies 570 Spuntino recently and were delighted by the neighborhood feel to the restaurant. Our visit was prompted by an article I read about the two owners and their yearly visits to Sicily. Frankie provides the type of comfort food that makes you feel like you are dining at someones home. We started with several dishes including a cheese tray and cured meats and one escarole soup. The Italian bread with their Sicilian green olive oil was delicious. We shared three main dishes including grilled octopus, cavatelli with sausage, and the meatballs which they are known for. Everything was well prepared and tasty.Special Features:
- three out of 4 cannoli'sMrRosegardenDined on 10/26/2014Frankies 570 in the West Village is a great place to eat basic italian dishes. Lots of sides and enough entrees to keep me coming back. Service was excellent. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a family style Italian restaurant that's not exactly family style. Confused? Go and find out for yourself. My only drawback was that they were out of Braciole at 6:00 on a Sunday. Bummed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/24/2014Best bread and olive oil ever. Great pasta and the pork shoulder was tasty. Well priced bottles of wine too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNivelDined on 10/21/2014The staff was pleasant and accommodating. The food was edible though not distinguished but the place was so noisy that we couldn't hear one another across the table. We left without desert. I would not recommend Frankies for dinner.
- great food , bad music ##ChispaDined on 10/17/2014The food is wonderful the music didn't fit the restaurant horrible musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good awesome.. Horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014The food was fantastic we really enjoyed it, however the service was horrible made the reservation for my fiancés birthday let them know on advance, the table that they gave us was not a good one so I asked to be changed, I ask if they can let my waiter know that it was a birthday and the host replied you can tell them, I didn't want to do it in front of my fiancé, the food took forever to arrive. I will not go back maybe I will try the one in BrooklynSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generally delicioussonianatashaDined on 10/14/2014We had gnocchi and pork shoulder and both were amazing. The antipasto plate, however, was a bit disappointing, with very little variety. The cocktails were very slow to come out. But a great atmosphere and very nice staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Olive Garden in Sheep's ClothingTWolfeDined on 10/12/2014This place was a nicer looking Olive Garden. The food was beyond mediocre, it was filled with screaming kids and the hipster waitstaff was inattentive. We hated it. In a city with so much great food, do not waste your time.Special Features:
- Forget the chatJoolsjDined on 10/9/2014Amazing noise level, good pasta with good prices for food, wine very expensive and dessert a little boring but ok , waitress was poor , but the staff were very laid back and didn't mind us being v lateSpecial Features:
- Spectacular!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2014Went with my wife, daughter and friend for dinner. Wife is very particular and daughter is picky. Food was phenomenal. Great piece of swordfish. Also great were the Branzino and the octopus salad. Michael, our waiter, was terrific. Highly recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ilovelucyDined on 10/3/2014Good food but way so noisy we couldn't enjoy our meal. By the end of the evening I had a headache.
- above average in food & serviceDavidfDined on 9/18/2014Everything well cooked and flavorful. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great nightNotareviewwriterVIPDined on 9/17/2014This was a real gem of restaurant in the west village... I eat in that neighbourhood all the time.. and this felt the most cozy and real. Service and staff were lovely... service was not rushed and felt comfortable. Portions were exactly the right size and the price moderate for the neighbourhood. loved it and will certainly be going back soon.Special Features:
- Easy going neighborhood italianpickyeaterDined on 9/2/2014Real italian that puts a place like John's on 12th st to shame. You can bring your hipster foodies or your hillbilly relatives and everyone will be happy. (Tho the hillbillies will probably think it's pricey.) a great easy place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerJeanPaulVIPDined on 8/31/2014loved our dinner will be back very soon thanks,,,,,,,Special Features:
- RicaDined on 8/23/2014I very much enjoyed dining here. Ive been here twice and the food is very good. I appreciate the use of local farm and organic products as I like to eat this way myself. I also appreciate that all the pasta is made from scratch. I would recommend this place to anyone and will definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!DianeEatsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Found this gem on a trip to NYC years ago when they were in a much smaller space. Fell in love with the food so much that I've gone back every year for six years and I own their cook book. Truly excellent homemade Italian food! Get the sausage, peppers, and polenta..you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Frankies 570 Spuntino reviews archive.