Frankies 570 Spuntino
570 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Frankies 570 Spuntino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://frankiesspuntino.com/
- Phone: 2129240818
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Ryan Bartlow
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cocktails, Delivery, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering is available.
A word from Frankies 570 Spuntino
Frankies 570 Hudson Street Spuntino, which opened in September 2011 in Greenwich Village, is a handsomely decorated restaurant in a 1851 landmark Greek Revival-style building. Frankies 570 brings the classic ‘Spuntino’ menu as well as daily and seasonal specials to the heart of the Village.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frankies 570 Spuntino reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (15)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (7)notable wine list (6)special occasion (6)good for groups (5)romantic (5)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- above average in food & serviceDavidfDined on 9/18/2014Everything well cooked and flavorful. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great nightNotareviewwriterVIPDined on 9/17/2014This was a real gem of restaurant in the west village... I eat in that neighbourhood all the time.. and this felt the most cozy and real. Service and staff were lovely... service was not rushed and felt comfortable. Portions were exactly the right size and the price moderate for the neighbourhood. loved it and will certainly be going back soon.Special Features:
- Easy going neighborhood italianpickyeaterDined on 9/2/2014Real italian that puts a place like John's on 12th st to shame. You can bring your hipster foodies or your hillbilly relatives and everyone will be happy. (Tho the hillbillies will probably think it's pricey.) a great easy place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerJeanPaulVIPDined on 8/31/2014loved our dinner will be back very soon thanks,,,,,,,Special Features:
- RicaDined on 8/23/2014I very much enjoyed dining here. Ive been here twice and the food is very good. I appreciate the use of local farm and organic products as I like to eat this way myself. I also appreciate that all the pasta is made from scratch. I would recommend this place to anyone and will definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!DianeEatsDined on 8/16/2014Found this gem on a trip to NYC years ago when they were in a much smaller space. Fell in love with the food so much that I've gone back every year for six years and I own their cook book. Truly excellent homemade Italian food! Get the sausage, peppers, and polenta..you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Frankies 570 Spuntino reviews archive.