Frankie & Augie'Z
3673 Hill Blvd
Jefferson Valley, NY 94510Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Frankie & Augie'Z
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.frankieandaugiez.com/
- Phone: (914) 245-9241
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Frankie & Augie"Z will tend to all of your Catering needs. We are able to offer you offsite catering at your house or place of occasion. We also have an offsite catering hall to rent out for all of your parties and events.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a sit down dinning area to accommodate up to 120 people whether it be for a sit down dinner or private party function. We also have a 40 seat pizza area where customers are able to come in and just have a slice of pizza or enjoy a pie, salad, wedge, or entree with family and friends. Which ever side you chose to sit we have plenty of room to accommodate large parties for walk-ins or reservations.
- Private Party Contact: Francesco A. Zegarelli 9142621072
- Entertainment: Dennis Dell will be performing live Saturday October 20, 2012. Make your reservations now to assure you a spot. Space is limited and its filling fast.
- Cross Street: Route 6
- Public Transit: There is a bus stop right next to the restaurant just 50 feet away for easy access to the public transportation. Jefferson Village residents have their own private bus that will pick up and drop off right in front of our restaurant
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: We are located in the Lourdes Shopping Center in Jefferson Valley. There are plenty of spots throughout the day and at night (after 6pm) we are the only store open on the strip. No need to ever worry about finding a spot to park.
A word from Frankie & Augie'Z
Welcome to Frankie & Augie"Z!! The restaurant is located in one of the area's most pleasant settings and is known for its friendly owners, delightful staff and superb cuisine. The menu at Frankie and Augie' Z Ristorante features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. We have established ourselves as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Frankie & Augie'Z is a family owned and operated small business that is open 7 days a week. Here you can find the best pizza in town as well as a delicious array of Italian Cuisine. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be able to help you with any questions or concerns you may have...do not hesitate to ask. We also offer special party packages and catering for all occasions just give us a call or inquire within.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frankie & Augie'Z reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (8)good for groups (8)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/1/2014A simple storefront Italian restaurant with good food and friendly service. Always clean and quiet. It also has a "fancier" side that may be open for dinner and events. I have not eaten on that side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedCortlandtresidentDined on 8/17/2014Service was terrible. Waiter was too busy at the computer. The tomato sauce on the food was not good, not much taste to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/15/2014Just had pizza and a salad. Both good. It's just a local spot with clean tables and decent food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChickeeChickeeDined on 8/13/2014Excellent good and service. Bartender on Friday wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Frankie & Augie'Z reviews archive.
- mary of ossiningmaryDined on 5/17/2014Great food, great service. My third time there and will be going backSpecial Features:
- Very Crowded/NoisyCatzDined on 3/14/2014The fact that F&A's was so crowded speaks must speak for itself but I found myself a tad uncomfortable seated so close to other diners. Food is typical italian fare, we didn't have anything outstanding. Tomato/moz/basil came undressed and bland but using some of the delicious garlicy olive oil they provide for bread dipping took care of that. Service was very good, staff is very attentive even with the crowd (although the bus boy was a little too eager to remove plates that weren't quite finished).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood spot. NosaltherugDined on 1/25/2014Great neighborhood spot. No need to travel for a great meal and a great value.Special Features:
- lacking in just about everythinggoingoutDined on 1/3/2014On one of the coldest nights in memory this restaurant had no heat. Customers were wearing their coats while eating. The appetizers are just ok with very little flavor. The salads came in bowls that were half empty and contained little more than iceberg lettuce. The entrees also were poorly presented and the sauce overpowered the potential flavor of the veal and chicken. We are all very disappointed
- I needed a place where 15Rosie0403Dined on 12/30/2013I needed a place where 15 of my family members could get together and have an inexpensive, informal get together to catch up. The teenagers and adults had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodblueis42Dined on 11/21/2013food is always very good. great place to bring friends, knowing they will enjoy themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mommy Daughter Night OutTerriEDined on 11/8/2013I booked my reservation through Open Table and when we arrived, a table was waiting for us and we sat down right away. The food was very good, and the service was very good, but a bit slow. The restaurant was packed, so I can understand. But I think they need a little more wait staff on those busy nights. Otherwise, the waitress/waiters were very friendly and when we did ask for something we got it right away. The food came out pretty quickly too! I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OvercookedMamalauraDined on 4/27/2013We went to see a dear friend of ours who was doing a show there. The food was okay and very overcooked. I like Frankie & Augiz for pizza. Their pizza is fabulous.Special Features:
- My entree was delicious. myOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013My entree was delicious. my boyfriends entree was good but he said it wasnt was good as he thought it would be and said it was cold. so they took it back without a problem and brought a new one and he said it was perfect.Special Features: