Frank and Dino's
718 S Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Frank and Dino's
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.frankanddinos.com/
- Phone: 9544274909x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday thru Friday 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner Monday thru Friday 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hour 4pm till 7 pm Monday thru Friday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Tonino Orsino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Special Occasion on site only
- Private Party Facilities: 28 person Wine Room
Little Mike Lounge Semi- Private Available for parties and meetings for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Jerry 9544274909x
- Entertainment: Wednesday,Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Special Events: New Years Eve
A word from Frank and Dino's
Traditional Italian RestaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Frank and Dino's - Best Restaurants in Deerfield Beach ›
Frank and Dino's reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (26)romantic (16)special occasion (16)vibrant bar scene (12)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (8)great for lunch (5)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- A good experience dining hereRonsterwoo33reviewDined on 10/10/2014The food, ambiance & wait staff were just great. Highly reccomend this restaurant for diningSpecial Features:
- Fantastic food, great atmosphere!RomanticDined on 10/8/2014Truly enjoyed our evening at Frank and Dino's! The food, service, ambiance, entertainment made for a very pleasant dinner! The singer, Tony Martelli has a fantastic voice, singing mostly Frank Sinatra songs. I heard Tony prior to our visit at Frank & Dino's at another establishment and he was the reason we decided to try Frank and Dino's. We were very disappointed at the sound system at Frank & Dino's for Tony, it did not do his voice justice. That should surely be improved on. He alone will bring people in and coming back for more if that is done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pappyDined on 9/27/2014Everything was wonderful the service,food,atmosphere.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS EXCELLENT ITALIAN FOOD .I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON.Special Features:
- Great Ambiance - Only fair foodTrueItalianDined on 9/23/2014Being from the Northeast, I always look for Italian restaurants that are of the same quality we receive up north. The place is beautiful one of the best atmospheres you could ask for. Service was very good, and the waiter was very helpful. Although the food over all was spectacular, the Meatballs and Sausage I felt were not. The sausage and meatballs both were very dry and flavorless. The pasta dishes we had were outstanding, but we weren't even offered a salad. I felt overall, especially given the quality of the meat .. the restaurant is a bit over priced. We spent over 200 and only three drinks were purchased for the whole party.Special Features:
- Treat your tummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Real Italian, friendly service, warm atmosphere, happy diners, this is what it's about.Special Features:
- KAS1VIPDined on 9/16/2014Simply put there is no better veal chop parm anywhere. All the food here at this special neighborhood Italian place is excellent. A must if in the area. Simply a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening, start to finishFoodarazzoDined on 8/29/2014Frank and Dino's was consistently great, from the smiling hostess, the excellent Happy Hour snack specials and excellent bartenders to an attentive waiter serving well-prepared and delicious food. Fantastic evening out!Special Features:
- Just....OkayDiamondDaveDined on 8/27/2014The food is very Expensive and thought the food was just mediocreSpecial Features:
- wonderful diningDebiDined on 8/22/2014The staff at this resturant has ALWAYS been top notch. Every time we have dined they have been great. Neer need to ask for someone special as they all are. You expect the food to be good and it is! Love it they have have round tables for easy talking in groups of more then 6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently goodcontentVIPDined on 8/16/2014Frank and Dinos is our go to place to meet friends coming from miami to palm beach. Always great food and service.... Great bar,music and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great !BettyBocaDined on 8/12/2014The Food is delicious and the service is excellent ! They also have a wonderful "happy hour till 7pm!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing this timeBernie48Dined on 8/10/2014Having eaten here before, I was disappointed this time. I know it was a Sunday evening and maybe the head chef was off, but the food was not up to par this time. My wife had a seafood dish and nothing was mentioned that bell peppers were in the sauce- she previously had it there without peppers. I had chicken scarpariello that was supposed to be spicy- there was so much balsamic in it that it was dark as midnight and soooo sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful 1st time experience.JoeGiulDined on 8/6/2014After reading the previous reviews I was a little hesitant to take a chance. My wife, SIL, and myself went there as it was rainy and we live close by. Our waiter Gino was quick to bring wine list, menus & water. The wine by the glass list is limited but Gino made a couple of great suggestions. Chef came out. He pretty much took over and discussed several dishes. We went with the veal with a chestnut sauce and a pasta stuffed with pear and gorgonzola. For appetizer we had a calamari steak. It was incredible and as the chef described you could cut it with a fork not rubbery at all. The only minor complaint is that the bus boys were a little too eager to clear. This was a memorable experience. Food was as good as it gets.Special Features:
- dissapointedStuartDined on 7/26/2014My favorite Italian restaurant was dissapointing this time. One reason I go is for the clams which have always been great but this time werent good. taste was off plus very salty. Figured you must have gotten a new chef.I would recommend this to a friend.
- bocababeDined on 7/19/2014Had a reservation and was seated right away. The hostess was very pleasant. Took a long time for a waiter to come and same happened for the rest of dinner. I had 2 glasses of wine . The first was less than half full. I assumed it was an error. Ordered another and it too was less than half. Never saw a restaurant go so cheap on the wine. Husband ordered Ceasar salad . was so dry and no flavor. The meatballs were very good but only a teaspoon of ricotta for two. Waiter tried to memorize two meals. He came back and asked me what I ordered again. When the meals arrived, my husbands was right mine was wrong. I had to wait so long to make the correct dish, husband was almost finished. Was given a free piece of cake , it was my birthdaySpecial Features:
- Great ItalianPicky1VIPDined on 7/19/2014What a refreshing change to mediocre Italian restaurants. Frank and Dino's extensive menu, lovely atmosphere and great service will bring you back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a visitOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/18/2014Service was excellent. The waiter was knowledgeable and described all the dishes and desserts that we asked about. Worth going back to. The restaurant will make every effort to please you even if it's not a menu item!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerOldman327Dined on 7/5/2014I have to say this is a great place. The service was excellent. It reminded me of my years leaving in Connecticut. I've been in south Florida for 8 yrs and have yet found a place with excellent service until now. I've gotten use to asking for water when my glass is empty and ask for my server when I need to, but not at Franks & Dino's. The waiter very attentive my glass of water was never empty and the atmosphere was excellent. the food was excellent. When we finish dinner we were not rushed the waiter came over and asked if we wanted any dessert, coffee or any other type of drink. I said no and the waiter very kindly said let me know when you're ready. Not like other places where they just bring you the bill immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WIDEDined on 6/28/2014PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN SOUTH FLORIDA, GREAT SERVICE AND THE VEAL PARMIGANA ITS GOOD FOR AT LEAST 2 PERSONSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's amore!SchnoogiesDined on 6/25/2014Went to Frank and Dino's after driving past it for months. Located in a strip center, it can be overlooked. But step inside and you will be transformed in time. A real old school Italian place. Pictures of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin all around you. Top notch service. You will feel like you are back in the old country with Nonna. Food was delish. A definite must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 266 reviews are from the Frank and Dino's reviews archive.
- AnneVIPDined on 6/18/2014Very authentic Italian! Great ambiance and waiters too.Special Features:
- bestoffoodDined on 6/14/2014This was a wonderful evening for my companion and myself. The food was outstanding and our waiter, Dominic was just awesome. He did not rush us, catered to our every needs. I would highly recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 6/7/2014We always enjoy the Italian food here. Tonight was no exception. A little quieter since it is now off season which frankly was nice. Best Veal Parm anywhere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!FloridaFoodDivaVIPDined on 6/7/2014Outstanding restaurant!! Everyone there is so very kind and the food is exceptional! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu! Bring your appetite, portions sizes are huge! Thank you!Special Features:
- Thumbs up!OutforBithdaydinnerDined on 6/6/2014Birthday dinner with a friend. Food was awesome, as well as the service.Special Features:
- Great FoodLoveFoodDined on 5/19/2014Food was excellent. Restaurant was clean. Service was average. Menu was limited.Special Features:
- foodieStuartDined on 5/7/2014best baked clams in south florida and great food in general.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankieVIPDined on 5/4/2014Quality of the food fair at best. Very pricey for food quality. A little bet better then Olive Garden.
- Never disappointscherryDined on 5/2/2014We love Frank & Dino's....the entire staff aims to please & chef always comes into the dining room to chat with guests. If you love anything about the Rat Pack, this is your place. Music, pictures and atmosphere take you back to those supper club days. My little pasta pillows filled with gorgonzola and pear was divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SavoryReunionDined on 4/24/2014Excellent server, Wagner U, made excellent recommendations for foods, wines, and desserts. The foods tasted were savory and delicious. Wines excellent, desserts flavorful.. A fabulous family reunion experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd visit in two weekslocalfoodieDined on 4/23/2014First visit was outstanding. The one on 4/16 was not great! Bar service was fine. We had a very uncooperative waiter, everything was an issue with him. Check was incorrect. Finally had to speak to manager. He was apologetic and tried to soothe our jangled nerves, but by then the whole experience had been spoiled. The food was good, but the yellowtail snapper was oozing with too much butter.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Italian FoodKAS1VIPDined on 4/22/2014This place is great. The absolute best food. We always bring visitors from out of town as it feels like a Little Italy experience. Best veal chop parm anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kgrouseDined on 4/22/2014Food was very ordinary. The interior was beautifully done. Excellent service. Fabulous picture collection of Frank and Dino and other celbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just all around awesomenessDCon692Dined on 4/18/2014Upon our arrival, we were greeted by the valet promptly. As we walked into the restaurant the hostess greeted us what's a very nice gesture. We had reservations we were seated promptly. Our server greeted us immediately he was very informative very precise and very clear he gave us the specials suggested several things. Weed then ordered everything came very fast what food was supposed to be hot was piping hot and delicious the manager stop by and greeted and introduced himself. We had a nice conversation with him we've enjoyed dessert made in the house. Space the food was delicious I highly recommend this restaurant everything was perfect everything was clean it was just an all around great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Italian food!!!FloridaFoodDivaVIPDined on 4/12/2014The service was excellent and the food was outstanding!!! We can't wait to return. The pasta dishes are not to miss along with the veal dishes. We also had the snapper which was outstanding as well. The pasta is done to perfection! See yousoon! Thank you for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/20148 PM on a Friday night and they were out of mussels? My pasta was overcooked, my dining companion's chicken dish was tasty. Service was good. For the price I would not go back. There are too many other good Italian restaurants in the Boca/Fort Lauderdale area.Special Features:
- Food was very good Allan ourbocababsVIPDined on 4/11/2014Food was very good Allan our waiter was great We will be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and nice bar.WiscguyVIPDined on 4/5/2014Great service with nice music and a good bar scene. Have been here several times and the food is always very good. However, this night my two lamb chops that we're specials we're way too fatty. Pasta dish guest ordered was very good. Nice wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frank and Dino'sSklinoDined on 4/4/2014Excellent food. Service at times leaves a lot to be desiredSpecial Features:
- First rate Italian food withKAS1VIPDined on 4/4/2014First rate Italian food with quality, attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.