Frank and Dino's
718 S Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Frank and Dino's
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.frankanddinos.com/
- Phone: (954) 427-4909
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday thru Friday 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner Monday thru Friday 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hour 4pm till 7 pm Monday thru Friday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Tonino Orsino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Special Occasion on site only
- Private Party Facilities: 28 person Wine Room
Little Mike Lounge Semi- Private Available for parties and meetings for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Jerry 9544274909x
- Entertainment: Wednesday,Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Special Events: New Years Eve
A word from Frank and Dino's
Traditional Italian RestaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frank and Dino's reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (30)romantic (19)fit for foodies (16)special occasion (16)vibrant bar scene (12)good for groups (9)notable wine list (6)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- The gem of Deerfield BeachTerribleDined on 11/18/2014Very classy and romantic. The Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin theme is a nice touch. Staff treat you like your satisfaction really matters. Rigatoni della Domenica is my favorite. Julianna, our server, was friendly, knowledgable and attentive to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Food was ok, probably wouldn't come back anytime soon.
- KAS1VIPDined on 11/12/2014Wonderful Italian food served in a nice, comfortable setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in South Florida!!FloridaFoodDivaVIPDined on 11/8/2014Best Italian restaurant in South Florida. The dinner was flawless from beginning to end!! All the veal and seafood dishes were amazing!! The pasta was truly served Italian style, very authentic. I must admit we have tried all the upscale Italian restaurants in the area and Frank and Dino's definitely shines the most. Fantastic food along with great customer service and best part, the staff doesn't give you the goombah attitude. I can't wait to return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely mealLeeLeeDined on 11/1/2014Great atmosphere and food was delicious and staff lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent ItalianKAS1VIPDined on 11/1/2014We continue to return to this wonderful Italian restaurant. Diverse menu with exceptional food at reasonable prices. Don't let the location fool you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionGloriaDined on 10/27/2014If you are looking for a dining pleasure, here it is. The food is fantastic and a wide variety of authentic Italian food. Impeccable service. Can't ask for anything more.Special Features:
- DonaldVIPDined on 10/25/2014As always, food was outstanding, and service both front and back end of restaurant was very gracious and accomodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kaksLoveMexicanDined on 10/25/2014The service was great. The food was just okay. We expected the food to be real NEW YORK stlyeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialSassDined on 10/24/2014Although we did have a few drinks we found the restaurant not worthy of the cost. We won't go backSpecial Features:
- A good experience dining hereRonsterwoo33reviewDined on 10/10/2014The food, ambiance & wait staff were just great. Highly reccomend this restaurant for diningSpecial Features:
- Fantastic food, great atmosphere!RomanticDined on 10/8/2014Truly enjoyed our evening at Frank and Dino's! The food, service, ambiance, entertainment made for a very pleasant dinner! The singer, Tony Martelli has a fantastic voice, singing mostly Frank Sinatra songs. I heard Tony prior to our visit at Frank & Dino's at another establishment and he was the reason we decided to try Frank and Dino's. We were very disappointed at the sound system at Frank & Dino's for Tony, it did not do his voice justice. That should surely be improved on. He alone will bring people in and coming back for more if that is done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pappyDined on 9/27/2014Everything was wonderful the service,food,atmosphere.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS EXCELLENT ITALIAN FOOD .I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON.Special Features:
- Great Ambiance - Only fair foodTrueItalianDined on 9/23/2014Being from the Northeast, I always look for Italian restaurants that are of the same quality we receive up north. The place is beautiful one of the best atmospheres you could ask for. Service was very good, and the waiter was very helpful. Although the food over all was spectacular, the Meatballs and Sausage I felt were not. The sausage and meatballs both were very dry and flavorless. The pasta dishes we had were outstanding, but we weren't even offered a salad. I felt overall, especially given the quality of the meat .. the restaurant is a bit over priced. We spent over 200 and only three drinks were purchased for the whole party.Special Features:
- Treat your tummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Real Italian, friendly service, warm atmosphere, happy diners, this is what it's about.Special Features:
- KAS1VIPDined on 9/16/2014Simply put there is no better veal chop parm anywhere. All the food here at this special neighborhood Italian place is excellent. A must if in the area. Simply a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening, start to finishFoodarazzoDined on 8/29/2014Frank and Dino's was consistently great, from the smiling hostess, the excellent Happy Hour snack specials and excellent bartenders to an attentive waiter serving well-prepared and delicious food. Fantastic evening out!Special Features:
- Just....OkayDiamondDaveDined on 8/27/2014The food is very Expensive and thought the food was just mediocreSpecial Features:
- wonderful diningDebiDined on 8/22/2014The staff at this resturant has ALWAYS been top notch. Every time we have dined they have been great. Neer need to ask for someone special as they all are. You expect the food to be good and it is! Love it they have have round tables for easy talking in groups of more then 6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently goodcontentVIPDined on 8/16/2014Frank and Dinos is our go to place to meet friends coming from miami to palm beach. Always great food and service.... Great bar,music and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great !BettyBocaDined on 8/12/2014The Food is delicious and the service is excellent ! They also have a wonderful "happy hour till 7pm!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing this timeBernie48Dined on 8/10/2014Having eaten here before, I was disappointed this time. I know it was a Sunday evening and maybe the head chef was off, but the food was not up to par this time. My wife had a seafood dish and nothing was mentioned that bell peppers were in the sauce- she previously had it there without peppers. I had chicken scarpariello that was supposed to be spicy- there was so much balsamic in it that it was dark as midnight and soooo sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful 1st time experience.JoeGiulDined on 8/6/2014After reading the previous reviews I was a little hesitant to take a chance. My wife, SIL, and myself went there as it was rainy and we live close by. Our waiter Gino was quick to bring wine list, menus & water. The wine by the glass list is limited but Gino made a couple of great suggestions. Chef came out. He pretty much took over and discussed several dishes. We went with the veal with a chestnut sauce and a pasta stuffed with pear and gorgonzola. For appetizer we had a calamari steak. It was incredible and as the chef described you could cut it with a fork not rubbery at all. The only minor complaint is that the bus boys were a little too eager to clear. This was a memorable experience. Food was as good as it gets.Special Features:
- dissapointedStuartDined on 7/26/2014My favorite Italian restaurant was dissapointing this time. One reason I go is for the clams which have always been great but this time werent good. taste was off plus very salty. Figured you must have gotten a new chef.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 272 reviews are from the Frank and Dino's reviews archive.
- bocababeDined on 7/19/2014Had a reservation and was seated right away. The hostess was very pleasant. Took a long time for a waiter to come and same happened for the rest of dinner. I had 2 glasses of wine . The first was less than half full. I assumed it was an error. Ordered another and it too was less than half. Never saw a restaurant go so cheap on the wine. Husband ordered Ceasar salad . was so dry and no flavor. The meatballs were very good but only a teaspoon of ricotta for two. Waiter tried to memorize two meals. He came back and asked me what I ordered again. When the meals arrived, my husbands was right mine was wrong. I had to wait so long to make the correct dish, husband was almost finished. Was given a free piece of cake , it was my birthdaySpecial Features:
- Great ItalianPicky1VIPDined on 7/19/2014What a refreshing change to mediocre Italian restaurants. Frank and Dino's extensive menu, lovely atmosphere and great service will bring you back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a visitTulipDined on 7/18/2014Service was excellent. The waiter was knowledgeable and described all the dishes and desserts that we asked about. Worth going back to. The restaurant will make every effort to please you even if it's not a menu item!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerOldman327Dined on 7/5/2014I have to say this is a great place. The service was excellent. It reminded me of my years leaving in Connecticut. I've been in south Florida for 8 yrs and have yet found a place with excellent service until now. I've gotten use to asking for water when my glass is empty and ask for my server when I need to, but not at Franks & Dino's. The waiter very attentive my glass of water was never empty and the atmosphere was excellent. the food was excellent. When we finish dinner we were not rushed the waiter came over and asked if we wanted any dessert, coffee or any other type of drink. I said no and the waiter very kindly said let me know when you're ready. Not like other places where they just bring you the bill immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WIDEDined on 6/28/2014PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN SOUTH FLORIDA, GREAT SERVICE AND THE VEAL PARMIGANA ITS GOOD FOR AT LEAST 2 PERSONSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's amore!SchnoogiesDined on 6/25/2014Went to Frank and Dino's after driving past it for months. Located in a strip center, it can be overlooked. But step inside and you will be transformed in time. A real old school Italian place. Pictures of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin all around you. Top notch service. You will feel like you are back in the old country with Nonna. Food was delish. A definite must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnneVIPDined on 6/18/2014Very authentic Italian! Great ambiance and waiters too.Special Features:
- bestoffoodDined on 6/14/2014This was a wonderful evening for my companion and myself. The food was outstanding and our waiter, Dominic was just awesome. He did not rush us, catered to our every needs. I would highly recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 6/7/2014We always enjoy the Italian food here. Tonight was no exception. A little quieter since it is now off season which frankly was nice. Best Veal Parm anywhere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!FloridaFoodDivaVIPDined on 6/7/2014Outstanding restaurant!! Everyone there is so very kind and the food is exceptional! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu! Bring your appetite, portions sizes are huge! Thank you!Special Features:
- Thumbs up!OutforBithdaydinnerDined on 6/6/2014Birthday dinner with a friend. Food was awesome, as well as the service.Special Features:
- Great FoodLoveFoodDined on 5/19/2014Food was excellent. Restaurant was clean. Service was average. Menu was limited.Special Features:
- foodieStuartDined on 5/7/2014best baked clams in south florida and great food in general.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankieVIPDined on 5/4/2014Quality of the food fair at best. Very pricey for food quality. A little bet better then Olive Garden.
- Never disappointscherryDined on 5/2/2014We love Frank & Dino's....the entire staff aims to please & chef always comes into the dining room to chat with guests. If you love anything about the Rat Pack, this is your place. Music, pictures and atmosphere take you back to those supper club days. My little pasta pillows filled with gorgonzola and pear was divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SavoryReunionDined on 4/24/2014Excellent server, Wagner U, made excellent recommendations for foods, wines, and desserts. The foods tasted were savory and delicious. Wines excellent, desserts flavorful.. A fabulous family reunion experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.