Frank and Dino's
718 S Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Frank and Dino's
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.frankanddinos.com/
- Phone: (954) 427-4909
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday thru Friday 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner Monday thru Friday 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hour 4pm till 7 pm Monday thru Friday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Tonino Orsino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Special Occasion on site only
- Private Party Facilities: 28 person Wine Room
Little Mike Lounge Semi- Private Available for parties and meetings for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Jerry 9544274909x
- Entertainment: Wednesday,Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Special Events: New Years Eve
A word from Frank and Dino's
Traditional Italian RestaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Frank and Dino's reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)romantic (19)fit for foodies (17)special occasion (17)vibrant bar scene (12)good for groups (9)hot spot (6)notable wine list (6)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great classical ItalianmelmorVIPDined on 1/3/2014We had dinner on a very busy Saturday night, quite noisy but we could still easily converse at our table. This is a rare gem in a part of the world that lacks good fine dining options: linens on the tables, soundproofing on the ceiling, good service. The northern Italian cooking was excellent and the wine list adequate. Pricey, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicious! The penneOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/2/2014Always delicious! The penne a la vodka is my favorite. We eat here often both at a table and sitting at the bar. Our new favorite neighborhood spot.Special Features:
- The food is excellent. TheJeanneDined on 1/2/2014The food is excellent. The chopped salad is wonderful. Our table was divided. Everyone had a different entrée and everyone was very pleased. Gene was our waiter and he was very attentive. The chef came out of the kitchen to visit with the diners. It was a nice personal gesture that was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good. We hadOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/29/2013The food was good. We had a reservation for 4. The restaurant has 2 sides. One with nice dining ambiance, the other more like a pizzeria. The restaurant was not crowded. We were seated on the pizzeria side. It was more like a sports restaurant. When I inquired about sitting in a booth on the other side, I was told it was reserved. It was never filled. There were also plenty of tables empty on the nice side. We weren't offered those. I'd say, pricey to sit in a pizzeria. We were two couples in our 50's, not a family with young children. Not a good scenario for fine dining.
- Delicious Meal!DFW123VIPDined on 12/27/2013Wonderful restaurant find! Really enjoyed our meal and the very jovial chef came out afterwards to chit chat with us and other diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food Impeccable ServiceChuckDined on 12/19/2013From the moment we arrived Jerry the Maitre D made us feel welcome. The service was outstanding. The waiter was very accommodating and my water glass was never less than half full...Always a good sign of great service. The staff was always there without us feeling that they were always there. The food was excellent. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best hot pepper appetizerCindyDined on 12/15/2013Best hot pepper appetizer ever!! Mussels too large and tough. Best wine, Parmesan, Great waiter, Jose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulRuthieDined on 12/13/2013Our evening was wonderful. The food was great and the service excellent. Our waitress was charming and funny. We had a grand time.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian FoodKAS1VIPDined on 11/19/2013We often eat here. Tonight we were four with one newbie and all loved it. One pasta, one veal special, one fish and one veal chop parm and all were excellent. Server very attentive. Hostess staff always top notch. Manager Jerry always there to make sure all is perfect. A must try if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatSavoDined on 11/19/2013Food was fantastic and service could not have been better. I will be going back oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner with friendsMargeDined on 11/15/2013We Ioved the ambiance of the restaurant. Mainly because we love Frank & Dean. We definitely will return. The entertainment is a definite plus. Entre's were very good with the exception of the escarole side dish. No one at our table liked it. While waiting at the bar for our friends, I did feel bar staff paid more attention to "regulars" than us. Our table service was well-timed and friendly & our waiter checked on us to see if everything was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Italian FoodKAS1VIPDined on 11/12/2013Food here is exceptional. Located in an off shopping center but don't let that fool you. From the time you walk in the front door it is top notch. Veal Parm is the best in the world. Wife loves the Yellowtail Oregenato. Starts are also very enjoyable. Very friendly and attentive service. Manager is always there to make sure this place runs perfeclty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantPittsburghfoodie4VIPDined on 11/12/2013Have been to dinner as well as lunch and will go back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On PointgarlicJimDined on 11/10/2013We started off at the bar for a drink before dinner. The bartender was very courteous, professional and fast. We ordered the calamari and baked clams for an appetizer, and it is fair to say both appetizers were some of the best we ever tried. We then split a lump crab meat and scallop linguine which was out of this world. The crusty garlic bread served with the dinner is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodDavidR1Dined on 11/1/2013The atmosphere is real Italian, live music great, food great, service very friendly. Head chef came over to talk to us after dinner to see if we were satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frank and Dino's was delicious.threeredheadsDined on 10/26/2013Frank and Dino's was delicious. The service was great! We will definitely be going back again soon.Special Features:
- Didn't care much for the entertainmSaturdaynightsweetieDined on 10/5/2013Didn't care much for the entertainment. We thought it would be geared more towards 50's Dino and Frank music.
- Excellent Service and Food!PeterTDined on 9/29/2013Very happy. Not the cheapest place around, but the quality of food and service is excellent. Alfredo is an excellent waiter.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our evening outMaryAnnDined on 9/20/2013We enjoyed our evening out at the Restaurant. It was a night to remember. The food was excellent! The entertainment was good. The wait staff were consumate professionals. Great special menu items unable to find else where. Go, you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is a MUST for Italian!!KAS1VIPDined on 9/14/2013We simply love this place. From Jerry and his friendly hostesses to outstanding service by Alfredo of some of the best Italian food you will ever eat, this place is wonderful. Eggplant and a special pasta for appetizers. Yellowtail Oreganata and their famous Veal Parm for main course. Truly tremendous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceDelraydivaDined on 9/6/2013Always passed by this place and thought about giving it a try. So glad we did, we will definitely become regulars at Frank & Dino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frank & Dino's Watch OutInthemomentDined on 9/3/2013The food was good and there was a lot of it. Plus the service was excellent. My only complaint was having to pay $15 a glass for a so so Pino. I learning if you don't pick the wine they'll give you the highest price one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been a repeat visitor overDonaldVIPDined on 8/24/2013Been a repeat visitor over the last few months, and the food is always outstandingSpecial Features:
- Great Italian Food Is Here!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/23/2013Being that I love to eat and especially eat out I am always happy to find a new restaurant with great food!! The fish was fresh, the veal parmigiana was huge enough for two people to share, the help was friendly and accommodating. A bit on the pricier side but well worth it!!Special Features:
- The atmosphere at Frank andLovelylisaDined on 8/10/2013The atmosphere at Frank and Dino's is fabulous. The entertainment is so enjoyable, probably the main reason I go there. The food is good , I would like to see the staff a little more attentive and to be versed in the entire dining experience. The bar area tends to cater to the people who are regulars and sometimes I have brought friends in there only to feel that some people got more attention then others. It should always be a great experience for all the guests.Special Features:
- This was not my first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/9/2013This was not my first time there. We were 4 people. 3/4 were served promptly while there was a snafu in the kitchen. They never made my dish. Finally it arrived and i was the last to eat. It was good but nevertheless. The maitre d didnt care nd didnt want to "do" anything for us to compensate our experience. There Re way too many italian restaurants locally. Needless to say we wont be going back and u can be sure we will let our firiends know about our experienceSpecial Features:
- The food is very good, butRaymondVIPDined on 8/8/2013The food is very good, but the portions were too big. We should have shared our dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter should find a new careerBad1VIPDined on 8/3/2013Worst service and mediocre food....this place won't last long based on my terrible dining experience. Why the waiter is in the service industry when he clearly hates to do it is a wonder....please find a new career and make everyone happy
- Other than hovering pushyDonaldVIPDined on 8/1/2013Other than hovering pushy waiter, everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm and inviting - not.....Foodie2nightVIPDined on 7/31/2013I have been meaning to go to this restaurant for a while. Wish i didn't last night. The food was ok - nothing to write home about. We started off with baked clams, they were very "oily" and flavorless. Then i ordered snapper oreganata and my husband had the veal chop. Again, my dish was covered in oil and again flavorless. My husband's dish was ok. The wait staff was very unfriendly as well as the host. As we left i tried to say goodbye to the host, he barely looked up at us and pretty much ignored us. I will never go back.
- Good food, but overpriced.foodie222Dined on 7/28/2013Everything was fine, but not great.. Could have had the same meal at half the price somewhere else. Service was okay, but not all that friendly. The best part of the meal was the calamari appetizer, it was excellent! Entrees were just average and don't come with a salad so we split a caesar which was very good.
- ExcellentLorraineDined on 7/25/2013Loved our experience at Frank and Dino's! Our waiter was great and from Naples and made us feel like we were back in Italy. Am recommending it to our friends and family! Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Italian Gem & Pony Players HeavenRichGVIPDined on 7/13/2013Excellent food & wine! Very helpful staff! Beautiful bar with live entertainment & a cozy dining area! Horse racing on the televisions!! Owner also owns Horse Of The Year - Little Mike!! Very nice experience & will be going back! PS: Even the rest rooms were very modern & clean!! Cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2013this place is very different. reminds me of NY dining restaurant scene. very intimate, the food in my opinion is amazing and the service is wonderful. the dessert is ridiculous. we've dined there twice and both times have been amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. Must try.Bocabrit77VIPDined on 6/28/2013Food, ambience , service was fantastic, superb experience. The aroma from the delicious dishes as you enter the restaurant were hypnotic. Staff were extremely accommodating, kind and helpful. A member of our party has gluten intolerance . That was not an issue for the chef at all. A wonderful, warm, friendly restaurant . Beautiful decor. Fabulous wine list and manager that made our evening an exceptional one. Portions are huge so look forward to taking home or having fun sharing a few fabulous dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!HeatChickVIPDined on 6/22/2013Delicious Food, Beautiful Restaurant, and Super Service! We had veal marsala, veal parmigiana, chicken parmigana, and the chicken scarpariello. All were delicious and large portions. Save room for dessert! The homemade napoleon is to die for! Can't wait to return. We have had 2 private parties in the wine room and have dined on several occasions. Our favorite Italian restaurant!Special Features:
- Favorite RestaurantMimiVIPDined on 6/21/2013As usual great happy hour and fabulous food. Frank and Dino's has become our favorite Restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food..good service..comfortabOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/10/2013Great food..good service..comfortable atmosphere Around wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One More TimeOneMoreTimeDined on 6/2/2013I'm an older guy (widower) who is try to find my Love for the rest of my life. Now I need all the help I can get and Frank & Dino's gives that helping hand. Great Food; both of our dishes were suburb; a small Intimate Atmosphere, Excellent Friendly Service. What more could you ask for? Maybe a few less $? The saying "You get what you pay for." comes to mind. For a couple looking for a Romantic place to dine; to celebrate any occasion, you certainly could not do better then Frank & Dino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frank and dino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/25/2013a very good local energenic Italian restaurant that is efficient well organized and very enoyable service was very good as well as the food what was particulary excellent was the live music that was setup in the bar area the couple performing was excellent and added an additional bonus to our evening I asked and found out that they only play there on Saturday nights so take heed There were six in our party and everyone had a memorable eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.