Frank and Dino's
718 S Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Frank and Dino's
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.frankanddinos.com/
- Phone: 9544274909x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday thru Friday 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner Monday thru Friday 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hour 4pm till 7 pm Monday thru Friday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Tonino Orsino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Special Occasion on site only
- Private Party Facilities: 28 person Wine Room
Little Mike Lounge Semi- Private Available for parties and meetings for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Jerry 9544274909x
- Entertainment: Wednesday,Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Special Events: New Years Eve
A word from Frank and Dino's
Traditional Italian RestaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Frank and Dino's - Best Restaurants in Deerfield Beach ›
Frank and Dino's reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (29)special occasion (24)romantic (17)fit for foodies (15)vibrant bar scene (15)good for groups (13)notable wine list (7)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- Didn't care much for the entertainmSaturdaynightsweetieDined on 10/5/2013Didn't care much for the entertainment. We thought it would be geared more towards 50's Dino and Frank music.
- Excellent Service and Food!PeterTDined on 9/29/2013Very happy. Not the cheapest place around, but the quality of food and service is excellent. Alfredo is an excellent waiter.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our evening outMaryAnnDined on 9/20/2013We enjoyed our evening out at the Restaurant. It was a night to remember. The food was excellent! The entertainment was good. The wait staff were consumate professionals. Great special menu items unable to find else where. Go, you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is a MUST for Italian!!KAS1VIPDined on 9/14/2013We simply love this place. From Jerry and his friendly hostesses to outstanding service by Alfredo of some of the best Italian food you will ever eat, this place is wonderful. Eggplant and a special pasta for appetizers. Yellowtail Oreganata and their famous Veal Parm for main course. Truly tremendous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceDelraydivaDined on 9/6/2013Always passed by this place and thought about giving it a try. So glad we did, we will definitely become regulars at Frank & Dino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frank & Dino's Watch OutInthemomentDined on 9/3/2013The food was good and there was a lot of it. Plus the service was excellent. My only complaint was having to pay $15 a glass for a so so Pino. I learning if you don't pick the wine they'll give you the highest price one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been a repeat visitor overDonaldVIPDined on 8/24/2013Been a repeat visitor over the last few months, and the food is always outstandingSpecial Features:
- Great Italian Food Is Here!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/23/2013Being that I love to eat and especially eat out I am always happy to find a new restaurant with great food!! The fish was fresh, the veal parmigiana was huge enough for two people to share, the help was friendly and accommodating. A bit on the pricier side but well worth it!!Special Features:
- The atmosphere at Frank andLovelylisaDined on 8/10/2013The atmosphere at Frank and Dino's is fabulous. The entertainment is so enjoyable, probably the main reason I go there. The food is good , I would like to see the staff a little more attentive and to be versed in the entire dining experience. The bar area tends to cater to the people who are regulars and sometimes I have brought friends in there only to feel that some people got more attention then others. It should always be a great experience for all the guests.Special Features:
- This was not my first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/9/2013This was not my first time there. We were 4 people. 3/4 were served promptly while there was a snafu in the kitchen. They never made my dish. Finally it arrived and i was the last to eat. It was good but nevertheless. The maitre d didnt care nd didnt want to "do" anything for us to compensate our experience. There Re way too many italian restaurants locally. Needless to say we wont be going back and u can be sure we will let our firiends know about our experienceSpecial Features:
- The food is very good, butRaymondVIPDined on 8/8/2013The food is very good, but the portions were too big. We should have shared our dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter should find a new careerOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/3/2013Worst service and mediocre food....this place won't last long based on my terrible dining experience. Why the waiter is in the service industry when he clearly hates to do it is a wonder....please find a new career and make everyone happy
- Other than hovering pushyDonaldVIPDined on 8/1/2013Other than hovering pushy waiter, everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm and inviting - not.....Foodie2nightVIPDined on 7/31/2013I have been meaning to go to this restaurant for a while. Wish i didn't last night. The food was ok - nothing to write home about. We started off with baked clams, they were very "oily" and flavorless. Then i ordered snapper oreganata and my husband had the veal chop. Again, my dish was covered in oil and again flavorless. My husband's dish was ok. The wait staff was very unfriendly as well as the host. As we left i tried to say goodbye to the host, he barely looked up at us and pretty much ignored us. I will never go back.
- Good food, but overpriced.foodie222Dined on 7/28/2013Everything was fine, but not great.. Could have had the same meal at half the price somewhere else. Service was okay, but not all that friendly. The best part of the meal was the calamari appetizer, it was excellent! Entrees were just average and don't come with a salad so we split a caesar which was very good.
- ExcellentLorraineDined on 7/25/2013Loved our experience at Frank and Dino's! Our waiter was great and from Naples and made us feel like we were back in Italy. Am recommending it to our friends and family! Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Italian Gem & Pony Players HeavenRichGDined on 7/13/2013Excellent food & wine! Very helpful staff! Beautiful bar with live entertainment & a cozy dining area! Horse racing on the televisions!! Owner also owns Horse Of The Year - Little Mike!! Very nice experience & will be going back! PS: Even the rest rooms were very modern & clean!! Cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2013this place is very different. reminds me of NY dining restaurant scene. very intimate, the food in my opinion is amazing and the service is wonderful. the dessert is ridiculous. we've dined there twice and both times have been amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. Must try.Bocabrit77VIPDined on 6/28/2013Food, ambience , service was fantastic, superb experience. The aroma from the delicious dishes as you enter the restaurant were hypnotic. Staff were extremely accommodating, kind and helpful. A member of our party has gluten intolerance . That was not an issue for the chef at all. A wonderful, warm, friendly restaurant . Beautiful decor. Fabulous wine list and manager that made our evening an exceptional one. Portions are huge so look forward to taking home or having fun sharing a few fabulous dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!HeatChickVIPDined on 6/22/2013Delicious Food, Beautiful Restaurant, and Super Service! We had veal marsala, veal parmigiana, chicken parmigana, and the chicken scarpariello. All were delicious and large portions. Save room for dessert! The homemade napoleon is to die for! Can't wait to return. We have had 2 private parties in the wine room and have dined on several occasions. Our favorite Italian restaurant!Special Features:
- Favorite RestaurantMimiVIPDined on 6/21/2013As usual great happy hour and fabulous food. Frank and Dino's has become our favorite Restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food..good service..comfortabOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/10/2013Great food..good service..comfortable atmosphere Around wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One More TimeOneMoreTimeDined on 6/2/2013I'm an older guy (widower) who is try to find my Love for the rest of my life. Now I need all the help I can get and Frank & Dino's gives that helping hand. Great Food; both of our dishes were suburb; a small Intimate Atmosphere, Excellent Friendly Service. What more could you ask for? Maybe a few less $? The saying "You get what you pay for." comes to mind. For a couple looking for a Romantic place to dine; to celebrate any occasion, you certainly could not do better then Frank & Dino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frank and dino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/25/2013a very good local energenic Italian restaurant that is efficient well organized and very enoyable service was very good as well as the food what was particulary excellent was the live music that was setup in the bar area the couple performing was excellent and added an additional bonus to our evening I asked and found out that they only play there on Saturday nights so take heed There were six in our party and everyone had a memorable eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ANother great nightBonseaDined on 5/25/2013This is a place that I bring new people too. It always becomes an instant favorite. Food is EXCELLENT!!!!!!! Bar is nice but if you are under 65 don't get there till 8:30 otherwise you think its an older crowd It gets younger later. Music is very entertaining if you like Frank and Dino.....Special Features:
- Outstanding Italian FoodKAS1VIPDined on 5/23/2013Excellent, as usual. Alfredo was our server. Wonderful service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time againCarolVIPDined on 5/18/2013We were 8 in our party on Saturday night and we all had a great meal. Our waiter was wonderful and recommended a pear & Gorgonzola pasta dish. It was fantastic. Our dinners were huge portions and delicious & the best tiramisu we've had.Special Features:
- AdequateFrancisDined on 5/18/2013On a recent Saturday evening at Frank and Dino's: The food was adequate and the service was good. The waiters were attentive. My daughter and I ordered regular martinis, up with olives. What we got was grape-flavored martinis; we sent them back. The next one my daughter received was okay. My next one tasted of grape. My wife ordered a raspberry vodka martini with raspberry liquor added. Her drink came back with just straight raspberry vodka and no added raspberry liquor. The waiter take it back. The drink came back with a little bit of raspberry liquor. I asked to see the manager and related to him the problem with the martinis. He seemed to be unconcerned and displayed a lack of concern.Special Features:
- Better than last visit. SeemsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/14/2013Better than last visit. Seems to be getting into its stride as a 'destination' restaurant
- Veal chopOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/11/2013We recommend F&D's to everyone we know as the best Italian resturants in S.FL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningCarolVIPDined on 5/4/2013This is our 3rd time at Frank & Dino's. It was a great evening. We sat in the bar area & had such a fun time. The singing duo were fantastic & we found ourselves staying just to hear them. Our food was also wonderful again. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/4/2013I live in an affluent section of Boca raton and we rarely venture out to expiriment beyond Delray or Boca but we decidied to venture out to Deerfield. I read a few mixed reviews but took my chances. Turns out-this place was amazing! Beautiful atmosphere- we sat in a private wine room. I am not a real affianado of fish but I selected the Bronzino special- it was arguably the most delicious fish dish I have ever eaten. Beautiful atmosphere, incredible food, strong service-this place definitely goes on the regular rotation.Special Features:
- We had as usual a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013We had as usual a wonderful dinner at Frank and Dino's. My husband is not to adventurous but he did try the fried zucchini blossoms and as well as the pasta purses with ricotta and pear both were outstanding. I had the veal osso bucco and should have check on the cost before ordering but still worthwhile. My husband had veal marsala that he tells me it is the best he has ever had. We did not havedessert. Our only misgiving was a problem with a cocktail. my husband ordered a cosmo and when it was sent back the bartender was not happy. another was brought, still did not live up to his taste so he changed cocktails and was happy. We have yet to encounter a bad time at this restaurant. It is definitely pricey but always an excellentmeaSpecial Features:
- An enjoyable experience butOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/27/2013An enjoyable experience but dress warmly the A/C is on high!Special Features:
- A great meal - wonderfulKAS1VIPDined on 4/26/2013Simply wonderful. Great service from Alfredo. The chef made a pasta which two of us had as an appetizer which may be the best ever. Little pocketbook shaped with special cheese and pear blend. Amazing. Two of us had fish and loved it. Two of us had their veal chop parm which is the best in the world but requires an enormous appetite, a willingness to take food home or being okay with leftovers being thrown out. Great meal.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurant.CarolVIPDined on 4/20/2013We had such an enjoyable meal at Frank & Dino's. my husband ordered the veal parmigiana & not only was it terrific, but it was an enormous portion. I had the snapper oreganato with escarole which was also wonderful. Very lively and happening place. We will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- Best veal chop parm in the worldKAS1VIPDined on 4/17/2013Tremendous food. Each of our friends and family that come in from out of town want us to take them here. Food is spectacular. Their veal chop parm is the best in the world.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back to Frank andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2013The food was outstanding at Frank and Dino's. It was everything I was hoping it to be. I will not hesitate to go back. The service was also very good. They have a nice variety for everyone. Definitely a repeat Restaurant.Special Features:
- Frank & Dino's was not justOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013Frank & Dino's was not just eating out It was dining with live music.. After dinner we had drinks at the bar while being entertained by the band... Great Italian food, ambiance & entertainment.. Our kind of place "Our Way"...Special Features:
- The service was impeccableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013The service was impeccable but the food a disappointment. We ordered the "special" appetizer called the fried zuccini flower, it came out as 4 bite sized fried zuccini & cheese balls with a sauce that seemed like salsa combined with pasta sauce, it all tasted microwaved. They also charge us $18 for those 4 bite sized disappointments. Then came the soup, we ordered the eacarole bean soup, not bad but it was the same quality as canned soup. For our entrees we both ordered another "special" the Bronzino, also disappointing, the sauce was watery and the mussels were very fishy. I would give the restaurant another chance because of how great the service was, the waiter was very attentive and the food was timed perfectly. No more specials though!