1535 South Eighth
St. Louis, MO 63104Neighborhood:
Soulard / Benton Park
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eatatfranco.com/
- Phone: (314) 436-2500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, French
- Executive Chef: Christopher Williams
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Franco is happy to work with any guest to create a menu specific to their needs while providing interesting and exciting new catering options, with a French influence.
- Entertainment: Franco lets the good times roll every Wednesday Night in the bar. Local musicians perform an array of styles, but the emphasis is always on eclectic and entertaining tunes with good taste.
- Cross Street: Carroll Street
- Public Transit: Metrolink at Busch Stadium is only a 10 min walk north from us. This makes us an ideal place to eat real food before or after the game.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is a 125 space lot directly across the street. During the day the lot is metered, but after 5:30 parking is free.
A word from Franco
Franco offers classic, rustic French cuisine. We utilize only the best and freshest ingredients and support our local farmers as much as possible. Located in historic Soulard we are 20 feet away from the Soulard Farmers Market, the oldest market west of the Mississippi. Everyday our chef walks the market and changes the menu to incorporate the inspirational seasonal bounty he finds. Some of our favorites are Braised Lamb Shank, Steak Frites and Steamed Mussels. At lunch, don't miss the Coq au Vin. Franco opened in late 2006 and received the honor of being named St. Louis Best New Restaurant by Sauce Magazine, The Riverfront Times, Alive Magazine and St. Louis Magazine. The interior of the restaurant received an AIA design award. It is beautiful and elegant while staying approachable and inviting. Franco has several different seating options with a private dining room, bar, patio and private event space. We hope to see you soon for lunch our dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables