55 N. Main
Sheridan, WY 82801Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.frackeltons.com/
- Phone: 3076756055
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Wine
A word from Frackeltons
“We strive to make sure everyone’s experience at Frackelton’s is fun, friendly and delicious…” Frackelton's - The long ago location of one of Sheridan’s founding father’s, (pioneer era dentist William Frackelton “The Sage Brush Dentist”). His historic office location is now home to Frackelton’s Fine Food and Dining… located at 55 North Main Street downtown Sheridan Wyoming.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Frackeltons - Best Restaurants in Sheridan ›
Frackeltons reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (9)hot spot (8)good for groups (7)special occasion (7)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)romantic (2)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- just moved hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014My husband and I just moved to the area and are so pleased to have Frackelton's here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would not recommendDisappointedd9erDined on 8/31/2014We had a threesome for Sunday brunch. We made reservations for 10:00 (the time it opened). We were thereon time and seated promptly. We then waited 45 minutes for 2 omelets and a breakfast sandwich. While the food was OK, it was not exceptional and it MOST CERTAINLY WAS NOT worth waiting 45 minutes. We were offered coffee; the refill was done by the waiter taking our cups somewhere out of sight after which he returned with filled cups - we could only hope that he either had new/clean cups or returned the used cups to the correct "owner". The process seemed unsanitary to us. We will not return.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Bryan was our waiter. He's is always on top of his game. We've eaten there often, and the food and service are always excellent.Special Features:
- Great Steak!YougogirlDined on 8/1/2014Loved their Rib Eye! Good fruity martinis. I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in an lively atmosphereJTabDined on 7/31/2014Good was good and the service was quick. The restaurant is lively and noisy and we were placed on a table with high stools. Good for groups by not for a romantic evening.Special Features:
- Frackelton's Dinnerdinnerfor2Dined on 7/24/2014Made the reservation online, very pleased with the ease of that. Arrived and was seated promptly. Server, Patrick, greeted us and was cordial and informative. Food delivery was a bit slow, but not long enough for concern. Food presentation was great, food quality was also great. Overall a pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing short of amazingjbozeman87Dined on 7/22/2014Food was excellent, as was the service. No complaints at all. Prices were very reasonable, and portions were perfect. All in all, a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timeEnjoylifeDined on 6/3/2014We met friends from Cheyenne, had a good meal, a relaxed place where we could visit, the waitstaff was friendly, efficient and let us take our time. Next ime we are in Sheridan we will be back.Special Features:
- Fun dinnerFamilyfoodloversDined on 5/30/2014They have a great menu, had a hard time choosing between several things. Food was good but would try something different next time. Cozy circle booth for our family to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Frackeltons reviews archive.
- Wonderful!boopDined on 5/11/2014We were at Frackelton's for Mother's Day and had brunch ~ it was delicious and our server was fantastic!Special Features:
- Dining Gem of SheridanHawkDined on 5/11/2014Frackleton's is a definite dining gem for Sheridan! The staff, service, and food are all top shelf! We are indeed fortunate to have a restaurant of this caliber, that still exhibits western charm and hospitality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentDinner307Dined on 5/10/2014Frackelton's is consistent as always. Great food, great service, great drinks. I highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful Sunday brunch.China72Dined on 5/4/2014I am so glad that we choose to go to Frackeltons for Sunday brunch the food was awesome and the memosas were a nice surprise. Price was very reasonable and we left there full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodWyoEatsDined on 4/20/2014Great Easter Brunch and a fun place to meet friendsSpecial Features: