FOX Sports Midwest Live!
601 Clark Street
Saint Louis, MO 63102Neighborhood:
Downtown St. Louis
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
FOX Sports Midwest Live!
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stlballparkvillage.com/
- Phone: (314) 278-5304
- Hours of Operation:
*Times subject to change on game days.
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night
A word from FOX Sports Midwest Live!
This is the central gathering place and entertainment plaza of Ballpark Village with two levels and 20,000 square feet of entertainment market space. With a world-class audio and video presentation, including a 40 foot LED Screen and a performance stage, St. Louis sports fans will get one of the best sports-viewing experiences in the country. This will be the place to be year round with a 100 foot long retractable glass roof, one of the largest of its kind in the country, fans can enjoy the nice weather during warmer months. The venue will include, a stage for live concerts and performances, LED ribbon boards circling the entire space, a 200 seat restaurant and VIP lounge area. -Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
FOX Sports Midwest Live! - Best Restaurants in Downtown St. Louis ›
FOX Sports Midwest Live! reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (16)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (8)vibrant bar scene (8)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (3)special occasion (3)late-night find (3)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- This place was awesome!TTTKDined on 11/22/2014Had an absolute blast. Our server Danielle was awesome and alot of fun. We were treated great but everyone from the time we checked in until we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Watching Hockey in StyleRudiDined on 11/6/2014My daughter and I received great service by a polite, friendly, and very enthusiastic hostess and server. The food was good and priced appropriately for this type of venue. The highlight of course was watching a hockey game on a screen so big it felt as if you were one of the linesmen on the ice. It was a great father and daughter evening; one we will repeat in the future.Special Features:
- Come for the beer and NOT the foodkcbsailDined on 9/26/2014It is pretty much what you would expect with a 100 foot screen and a lot of noise, great for a drink or beer and hang with friends. But made a reservation and was so close to the big screen you couldn't watch. Left and went next door to Cardinal nation, much better.Special Features:
- Cardinals placeCardsfanDined on 9/26/2014This is a great place to watch a Cardinals game or other sports event on the big screen. Food was good and service good on a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014We went to Fox Sports for our anniversary wanting to have dinner and listen to a band that was to play at 9pm. Upon arrival the band that was playing was so loud we went into Cardinal Nation to eat so we could talk over dinner. After dinner we decided to go back to listen to the band scheduled for 9pm. After waiting until 9:45 we asked the waitress what time the band was going to start. She told us it wouldn't be until the Thursday Night football game was over which would probably be around 10:30. We decided to leave which was very disappointing to our group. It was our 1st experience at Ballpark Village and may be our last.
- Football gamesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/25/2014Should not have a band playing on Thursday night football game nightsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrylDined on 9/7/2014the ball park village experience was fantastic. We were there for both the rams and cardinals baseball games. The atmosphere puts you right in the game. I would recommend this venue for any sports fan.Special Features:
- Great for Footballstlcf15Dined on 9/7/2014We had a great time! Even though the Rams were just down the road, it was awesome watching them on the big screen, along with 3 other games (one of them being the Cardinals!), and it was a very game-like atmosphere in ballpark village. We had good service, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TagemTagemDined on 8/24/2014This was our first visit to BPV. We made a reservation online, because we were worried about crowds. It was very simple to do. We walked in and were seated immediately. We had appetizers and sandwiches and it was all great!! Our server was very friendly and very attentive. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night for a teen birthday!schuhawkDined on 8/23/2014We had a great time watching the game while eating good bar food. We then headed up and watched the Fox Sports Midwest update from the upper deck - the kids (ages 16, 14 and 7) had a fantastic time. The perfect place to watch an away game.Special Features:
- YummyFoodVIPDined on 8/12/2014We went for lunch on non game day. Sports fans in group loved ESPN TV. Sliders (both burger & pulled pork) were excellent. Wraps great. Service friendly & attentive. Definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the FOX Sports Midwest Live! reviews archive.
- Batter UpHappyCustomerVIPDined on 7/26/2014This is a great place to watch out of town Cardinal baseball games. One important item you need to have a reservation or the wait time may be extremely long. When we arrived a person was complaining about a wait over 2-hrs and with our reservation we were seated immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad service. nothing specialslick50Dined on 7/26/2014Good place to watch the game, but uncomfortable seating, and the service was poor. The food was average bar food...applbees style.
- It was coolGoodVidesDined on 7/25/2014I thought I was coming to a enclosed restaurant but it was great for a group lunch. The food was good but or waiter was great!!!Special Features:
- Great food!KitkatDined on 7/16/2014I enjoyed the food very much. It was pretty noisey in there and very sunny since some people had to put on their sunglasses, but enjoyed the experience overall. The waitress was very good and friendly also.Special Features:
- Poor CommunicationTOmuchHypeDined on 6/29/2014We ordered Chicken quesadilla and got pork, By the time our server came to ck on us we had begun to eat casue where tired of waiting, he then swore he rang in chicken so it was the kitchen who screwed up. When leaving we got a parking validation from the hostes and one in our party was harrassed by the parking attendent and made to pay anyway after being told the people inside where doing it wrong and he had to pay, 5 others of us had no problem at all using our validation stamps at the exit. Food descent if they get it right, the CRISPY wings were soggy but had good flavor just not up my alley cause the sking was soggy and not cooked enough.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014New Ball Park Village is great. Watched Cardinal game on the huge big screen tv and the food and atmosphere was wonderful. Glad I took the time to make reservations, and suggest that to all. Might not have got a seat otherwise.Special Features:
- Awful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014This was the worst food I've ever had in my life! 3 out of 4 of us didn't even finish our meal because it all tasted terrible! The spinach artichoke dip was lukewarm, and chips were chewy. My salad was wilted and tasted funny, the balsamic vinaigrette dressing didn't look or taste like any balsamic vinaigrette I've ever had before. And my son, who loves all kinds of pizza, thought the cheese on his pizza tasted weird. My son and I both had stomach issues that night (and we were the only two that ate the dip.) The reserved tables are too close to the big screen, we were looking almost straight up entire time. I can see how this place would be fun to stand around and have a few drinks to watch a game, but we will never eat here again.Special Features:
- Rerservation was "void"NOGOODreservationDined on 6/11/2014We arrived at ballpark village for our dinner reservation for our 12 year old son's b-day party and was informed that it was no longer valid due to a corporate party that reserved the entire place "at the last minute". Lots of apologies from the hostess and a manager, but that didn't replace what we had planned for the evening and how it made the 3 kids feel. Lots of bankers in suits sitting where our kids dressed in Cardinal shirts should have been sitting. What good is a "reservation" if it can be invalidated and without any prior notice. Not pleased with Open Table or ballpark village. I would suggest getting last minute confirmations prior to taking off work and making a trip......obviously money talks.Special Features:
- OK except for one thingDisappointedDined on 6/11/2014I had made reservations for a party of eight in the Fox Sports Midwest area. Upon arrival with my group including my 90-year-old parents, we were told that a company had reserved the entire area and we could not eat in that area. The management did find us another restaurant which could accommodate the eight of us. But it was a big disappointment not to be able to enjoy the game on the big screen. It would also have been nice to know this in advance. What if the other restaurants had been booked. Where would we have eaten?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected moreOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/6/2014Food was ok. Expected more of the wow factor with the food not much imagination. Just expensive bar food. Service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't make res after game startsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014We made reservations for party of 8 at 8:15 on an away game night. Had wanted to catch some of the game. Problem...people who made reservations for game time (7pm) never would leave their booths...just sat there. This place should not allow reservations after gametime because they cannot guarantee them.Special Features:
- Show your reservation.....OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/24/2014Great atmosphere!! Friendly service. Megan was really nice. I made a reservation and when we arrived, they were not able to see my open table reservation which I made the same day. So I showed them right a way on my phone the booking. Which they honored. Awesome place and lots of fun, even for teenagers!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a gameCardsFanDined on 5/24/2014Great place to watch a game but make sure you have a reservation! We were seated promptly and greeted by our waitress. Drinks came within minutes. Food was good & portions were huge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a TV!HOBODined on 5/23/2014We put in a reservation online and it worked perfectly. This is a great place to watch a game and then get a drink afterwards at the multiple other establishments surrounding it. The Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Hot Spot for Dining!RhonDined on 5/11/2014We had lunch on Mother's Day after a tour of Busch Stadium. The atmosphere was great with all the screens, food was great and our waiter, Adam was fantastic. This was our second visit to Fox Sports Midwest Live and it will not be our last. We love the entire Ballpark Village area.Special Features:
- Perfect for watching away ballgamesDaveMVIPDined on 5/10/2014Surround by sports information and live action with very tasty and well-prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation didn't work.lovetocamp2Dined on 5/10/2014We made a reservation on Open Table. I had a confirmation number and a email confirm but they had no record of it when we went there. The staff was great and found us a place anyway. Rachel was our server and did a fantastic job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night with a Non-StL bfcardsgirlDined on 5/9/2014Great way to show off what STL has to offer. Had a blast and fantastic drinks. Pizza wasn't very good, but wings were fantastic.Special Features:
- Awesome!whammo75Dined on 5/4/2014What can I say ..the next best thing to being at the game when the Cardinals are out of town ! We had an awesome time..great food,excellent service and the big screen ..well it was like you were at the Ballpark. The sound system is unbelievable..you definately don't want to miss this experience in St. Louis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better CoordinatingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014My reservation was for this passed Saturday, May 3rd @ 12:00 noon. We were told as soon as we were seated that @ 1pm we would have to move. My parents arr 86 And 80 and have difficulty walking, this was very inconvenient. My suggestion would be for better organization when hosting an event and taking reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014We had a party of 10 and the waiter did not ask if we needed separate checks when we first started ordering, so when we were ready for our checks, he did try to remember what was on each check, but most of the tickets were wrong. Also, our table had 3 separate orders of nachos with chicken, and though it appeared that the nachos were warm because the paper underneath them were scorched, the chicken was ice cold. They were not luke warm, but ice cold. All other food was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catch a road Cards game on big TVNotHBDined on 5/2/2014Great venue to watch a Cards game when they are on the road.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencePeggyDined on 5/2/2014I brought a group of co-workers for an appreciation lunch. We all enjoyed our food and the experience. It was my first time reserving a table with Open Table and everything worked out great. We were able to sit in the booth like I requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.