Fox & Fiddle - Richmond Hill
115 York Blvd
Unit # 3
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3B4Neighborhood:
EnglishPrice: CAN$30 and under
Fox & Fiddle - Richmond Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.foxandfiddle.com/location_richmondhill.html
- Phone: 9058860637x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00am, Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am Sunday: Open for Private functions
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: English, Contemporary American, British
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether celebrating with family and friends or hosting a corporate happy hour, we offer an open Buffet Menu and Platter Menu for Private Parties and Group Bookings.
- Private Party Contact: Diana Samara 8776486238
- Entertainment: DJ Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Long Weekend Sundays
The Best In Top 40, House
RNB And High Energy
Dancing All Night Long
A word from Fox & Fiddle - Richmond Hill
We work hard at creating a warm, cozy, yet vibrant atmosphere where you can meet great friends and enjoy superior entertainment, excellent service, food quality and a great selection of domestic, premium and imported draught beer at a reasonable price. It’s the place to have a game of darts, watch your favorite sporting event or just enjoy social banter with your mates or bartender. The Fox and Fiddle truly is "where fine fare and great friends are found."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fox & Fiddle - Richmond Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Is it about to close?TorontonianVIPDined on 10/3/2014I was there last Friday night from 7:30 - 10pm. When I walked in, I wasn't sure if it's open for business or not. The restaurant was big and is divided into a front and back section. There was no one at the front. The tables weren't set, the lighting seems off-hour fluorescent... We were going to leave, but I did make an open table reservation, so we stayed. Things got better: our server was quite nice, chicken wings were big and plump, but you keep having a feeling that you are eating at a restaurant that's not really open for business. Around 9pm, a gentlemen came in, said hi to me and the only other table at the front, and started moving the tables at the centre away. Just feels weird.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Fox & Fiddle - Richmond Hill reviews archive.
- Good PubTimdVIPDined on 3/12/2014This is a pub, and if you go looking for more than a pub you will not get it, because, this is a pub. Good pub food, good beer, and very good service.
- I was embaressed when i presentedDionVIPDined on 5/3/2013I was embaressed when i presented my opentable dining cheque and the waitress screamed out to the entire restaurant "I can't take a cheque" without even looking at what it was. Not only was she not aware of the opentable dining cheques but made a complete scene infront of the entire restaurant. After going to speak to her manager and being told they do accept the dining cheque she did not apologize for making a scene at all. I was quite embaressed and because of this will never return to this restaurant. All in all a very bad experience as I am the type of person who absolutely dreads feeling embaressed!.
- the chicken wings were tooBakabbDined on 4/9/2012the chicken wings were too dry, dont think would go back again