Four Winds Steakhouse
21191 FM 47
Wills Point, TX 75169Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Four Winds Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourwindssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9038732225
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Frank Rumore
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Party Options Available. Larger Parties Welcomed!
A word from Four Winds Steakhouse
Follow the winding driveway to the top of the hill and amongst the 100 year oak trees sits an oasis, Four Winds Steakhouse, overlooking a fifteen acre private lake and rolling pastures. Come in and enjoy Chef Frank Rumore’s Fine Steaks, Quality Seafood and Great Service, in an upscale rustic atmosphere. Join us for a complete dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Four Winds Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Wills Point ›
Four Winds Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
213 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (189)scenic view (170)romantic (105)good for groups (76)neighborhood gem (46)fit for foodies (39)notable wine list (31)kid-friendly (14)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (7)hot spot (7)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (4)Show More
- Enjoyed our dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Four Winds. The service was very good. The facilities were attractive and very nice for the locale. The dinner was good but not excellent. We had remembered the food as being much better our last time there several years ago.Special Features:
- The best steak everOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Everything about the meal was exceptional and it was the best steak we have ever had. The service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a must trystanDined on 8/22/2014Outstanding food and service can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Food was amazing! Noise level in main dining room is very high. Room off to side where we sat this time not as bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous DiningSunshineDined on 8/22/2014I love Four Winds. The food is excellent and the scenic view is amazing.Special Features:
- sg13foodieDined on 8/20/2014This is our families "special occasion" restaurant and we celebrate a lot! This is the best food we have ever eaten and wouldn't even consider going to Dallas. Cant believe we have such quality so close to our home. BBq Shrimp, crab cakes, cream corn and spinach our favorites. Steak is always superb, of course!! Especially the filet! Bread basket and butter fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Dining ExperienceAmazingDined on 8/20/20144 Winds Steak House is not cheap, but dinner at this place is well worth the extra expense. The staff is attentive and very helpful. The location is very lovely. But, the food is beyond belief. These folks know how a steak is supposed to taste. Forget any steak sauces, you won't need them. The dress is casual. All in all, this is a place you need to try. Thank heaven we don't have to go into the metroplex to get a descent steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing steaks and lobster tailGregDined on 8/19/2014Best Steak in the east and couldn't ask for a better lobster anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Two people in our group did not enjoy their meal as much as they usual do with the ribeye and the pork chops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodMarr4lifeDined on 8/19/2014Best steak I've ever had! Very moist, melt in your mouth tenderness. Save room for dessert, the chocolate mousse was equally delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014If your looking for a surprise in the country and great food try this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved Four WindsTevebaughDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I have visited this restaurant many times for special occasions. He asked me to marry him at the quaint gazebo beside the pond near the restaurant, and we dined there that night. We have also celebrated anniversaries and Valentines Day there as well as Birthdays. Love, love, love this restaurant. The best table is in the far left corner of the main dining room, where you are surrounded by picture windows looking out on the pond, and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Food not as good as it use to be.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014The time before this last visit. We got Steak & Lobster. My Lobster was stringy. Told watress & was told that is just the way they are sometimes. I think they should have replaced it. Use to be our favorite place to eat, but not any longer. Don't know if we will ever go back. Also they have taken Scallops off of the Menu. This was my husbands favorite. Also this last visit we placed our order. Was never told of Specials they had. After seeing another table get special I ask waiter. He just said we ordered to quick. What we ordered was about what the special was. My opinion waiter should have told us about the special when we order almost what was on the special. It would have saved us money. NOT HAPPYSpecial Features:
- Dining perfectionfood2loveDined on 8/14/2014Perfect dining experience. This place has it all.....perfectly delicious food, perfect service and ambeince.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!SteakSnobsDined on 8/14/2014We've been to 4 Winds several times, and enjoy celebrating special occasions there. Food is always spectacular, and the service is wonderful. It's a little off the beaten path, but it's so worth it! Try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing..soso100963Dined on 8/13/2014As always. ..great food and service. We really love this restaurant. Brought our 13yo. daughter and she loved it also. We will have a hard time coming back without her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!lspoetryDined on 8/13/2014Food is always delicious, prepared perfectly. Great sides!Special Features:
- Beautiful location-excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/12/2014We are locals who have dined here for years. We always find it to be a good selection for a relaxing family dinner or special occasion dinner. The steaks are their real gem and always taste great, tender and never dry. Specials make the meals more affordable and the service is always excellent. Appetizers and desserts make the dinner completely memorable! The wine list offers nice choices. Views of rolling cattle land with towering live oaks and a wall of windows overlooking a lake make it unique!Special Features:
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Over all a very good time, entree was good, service was very goodSpecial Features:
- our special occasion go-to placerobv52Dined on 8/12/2014my wife and I always enjoy dining here on special occasions. this last one being our 42nd wedding anniversary. would dine here more often, but it is quite a long way for us to drive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Wait staff were arguing and upset. The owner (lady) had to leave before "she killed someone to get a smoke break". Table by us waited for 30 minutes before being waited on. Overall, we will not be coming back. Very unorganized. Will not be coming back, nor will I suggest to anyone to go there. Too expensive to have to deal with the drama the waitstaff and owner had going on. May have been a bad night on their part, but for the price, not going to recommend to friends due to the evening we had. Food was good though. Compliments to the chef.Special Features:
- 45 th anniversaryPopsandMimiDined on 8/9/2014Great special occasion place, food was great, view was outstanding, wait staff excellent, good experience!Special Features:
- Outstanding!js29Dined on 8/8/2014We were a few minutes late for our reservation. We had called and no problem - we were seated right away. The food was excellent and our server, Ronna (?), was wonderful. It was our anniversary. In discussing desserts I had mentioned that I love chocolate. We decided on the bread pudding and they brought it on a plate with Happy Anniversary written out in chocolate! Great food, great service and great view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous ExperienceLuv2eatoutDined on 8/8/2014Four Winds has it all. Ambiance , best steak ever, and the sides were fabulous. Did I mention a beautiful view of the ranch. Really gets you relaxed for a totally wonderful dining experience. Good Job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinner GetawaypettyrDined on 8/7/2014My wife and I celebrated our 21st Anniversary there and enjoyed it. The food was great as was the atmosphere. The management was accommodating, gave us a nice seat w/view, and wrote "Happy Anniversary" on our dessert. The service was good. Prices were what you would expect from an upscale steakhouse and we were not disappointed. Our steaks were cooked perfectly (I had 26oz. bone-in Ribeye, my wife 6oz. Filet). The chef's peppercorn sauce was fantastic. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks!WillbebackDined on 8/6/2014We had our 20th anniversary dinner at Four Winds and it was amazing! BEST FILLET EVER!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTawakoniDined on 8/5/2014Staff was very friendly and courteous. Food was excellent. Would always want a table by a window.tawakoniSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks and staffLuvbeefDined on 8/2/2014When our steaks were brought to the table by numerous waiters for a table of 6, we were asked to cut the middle of our steak. Several of us ordered medium rare rib eyes or filets, but none were cooked constantly. One waiter said it could be the light. I had a filet that was on the doner side of medium well, but was told the manager was coming. He came and also said it could be the light. He had me take a bite while at least 4 waiters circled around our table and watched. I'm not sure if they thought I would just say it was fine and keep it. I don't send steaks back & just eat how it comes out, but I didn't appreciate the way it was handled. I was very disappointed in my experience, since I'd been waiting to there for quite some time.Special Features:
- experienceddinerDined on 8/1/2014Had reservations for 8:00 pm party of 7. Was seated at 8:40 pm in dark back room with view of parking lot and no Ambiance/Entertaining experience at all. Believe restaurant booked reservation too close together and could not accommodate our party. This was a total turn off experience and will never go back. Not to mention the food is a little overpriced and not that great, just okay. Much better steak houses in Dallas for the price. Also, drinks were just okay as well. This is more for the locals around the eastern part of Texas.Special Features:
- Awesome!awesomeDined on 8/1/2014We went for our 28th Anniversary. It was wonderful. Steaks was great. Vegs,too. Be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014This was our second visit. Our food was good. Service was not as good as the first visit. We had to ask for tea refills and it took a long time to get our check.Special Features:
- Enjoyable & DeliciousLynnDined on 7/30/2014My wife and I had a relaxing, pleasant and delicious dinner. Love the setting and the food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4 winds steakhouseArcherAnniversaryDined on 7/26/2014We went for the second time last evening to celebrate 27 years of marriage. It was delightful. Our waitress Ronna did an incredible job and the food was incredibly good. I look forward to our next outing there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Special PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I come and celebrate our anniversary here every year. It's a very special place for us and the food and the waitstaff has always been top notch! Can't wait to go back again. Thank you for helping us celebrate our 35th this year!!Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014It was my husband's birthday and the staff was wonderful but not over the top. The food was delicious and the suggested dishes were perfect. It made for the perfect date night away from the kids. There were children there, but it is not a place geared for the child who needs movement. The atmosphere was lodge-like and the view over the pond was was beautiful. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdaybiggattoDined on 7/22/2014A wonderful place for a Birthday Dinner. We had a lovely dinner, steak and salad, just great.Special Features:
- One of the very best!CoffeyDined on 7/19/2014One of our best dinning experiences ever. We have been there 6 or 7 times and have always taken different people with us. The city people that have eaten at some of the best places, say hands down this is the best. Do not change a thing. Each time the food was perfect. We have a son that is a chef, French Room, Oceanair and more in Dallas and was very very impressed... I would eat there once a week if I could. Thank you and we will be back soon. Bob CoffeySpecial Features:
- Wonderful!LovesgoodfoodDined on 7/19/2014We went for my fiancé's birthday, and it was great! I would recommend this place to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks & Fantastic ViewsJanaFanDined on 7/19/2014I always enjoy my time at Four Winds Steakhouse. The view is fantastic & the food is delicious. They always prepare the steaks just like we order them. We have taken friends there & had family celebrations there. Always a treat! They accommodated my request to sit my the windows to enjoy the view & also for our guests to enjoy the view. We'll certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- labloverDined on 7/19/2014Garlic mashed potatoes outstanding. Filet a little overdone. Carrots, green beans and creamed spinach wonderful. Chocolate mouse incredible. Creme brulee and bread pudding delicious.Special Features: