Four Winds - An Asian Restaurant
711 Horseshoe Blvd
Bossier City, LA 71111Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $31 to $50
Four Winds - An Asian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.horseshoebossiercity.com/
- Phone: 3187420711
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Executive Chef: Yahya Lockett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
A word from Four Winds - An Asian Restaurant
Four Winds is an extraordinary Horseshoe Bossier City fine dining experience: an Asian restaurant that combines five distinct cuisines, presenting authentic samplings of Cantonese, Mandarin, Szechwan, Vietnamese and Thai. The menu at Four Winds offers more astounding variety than any Bossier City restaurant, ranging from lemon grass soup and Western Australian rock lobster to Manila clams. Daily fresh fish specials are also featured, and four salt-water tanks showcase live delicacies such as fresh lobster and Dungeness crabs. With such a dazzling selection, you'll have your pick from some of the most delicate and flavorful culinary masterpieces that Asian cuisines have to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Four Winds - An Asian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Bossier City ›
Four Winds - An Asian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (26)good for groups (17)romantic (12)fit for foodies (11)notable wine list (7)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/17/2014We had excellent service and excellent food. It was wonderful. Could not have asked for anything better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentEnjoyfoodDined on 10/1/2014Very good food and attentive service. We have been here many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- LuckyDined on 9/28/2014A friends birthday. Requested small cake and it was perfect. Waitress Sharon is the best and food is excellent.Special Features:
- ReviewgrumpybearDined on 9/13/2014As always Four Winds is never a disappointment. The food is outstanding just a bit pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/16/2014Outstanding dinner and service was awesome made a birthday dinner fun thank youI would recommend this to a friend.
- No idea what specials wereAnnieIsTerribleDined on 8/15/2014Our server, Annie never. Told us the specials nor served our rice and entree unlike table next to us with a different server. When asked her about it she didn't really give a sH!! eaten there before and food was excellent. Not so much this time. Server makes ALL the difference. May be a while before we go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cowboyDined on 8/10/2014Always enjoyed the food as it is extremely appetising loaded with flavor. One of my favorite restaurants in the Shereveport area and on every visit to the Horseshoe I try to time it so I can dine there. Also have a very favorite waitress, Sharon. She is one of the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantMRW618Dined on 8/8/2014Reservation was a tad behind (under ten minutes), we were immediately comped 2 free drinks. Couldn't have asked for better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food-ask for GerryTippyDined on 8/8/2014We have been to Four Winds several times. The food is consistently excellent. As an added plus, we have enjoyed being served by Gerry on four occasions. We now always ask to be seated in his station. This restaurant is one of our favorites any time we are in Bossier City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LaMarqueDined on 8/1/2014Henry must be your waiter - outstanding service. The table was ready and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Good but average foodDittoDined on 7/26/2014Good portion sizes, 1 plate can feed 2 people (family style).. service was very good. Food was good but nothing very special. I would recommend if you want a casual asian cuisineI would recommend this to a friend.
- Total rip-offMandaDined on 7/20/2014The most exspensive thing on the menu was 30 dollars so we figured the special would at the most be 30 dollars. The special was actually 75 dollars which made the 3 orders of the special that we ordered a total of 200 dollars. Which is absolutely ridiculous. The waitress should make a point to explain the cost especially when the price is outrageous compared to any other plate there. Our bill was 400 dollars. I've never had a 400 dollar dinner bill, I've never had any food worth that. We spoke to the manager who made us wait 30 minutes until she came to speak with us, and she ended up taking 100 dollars off our bill but that was still a rip off. It was completely unexpected and ruined our night and our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing !RubberDuckyDined on 7/19/2014Excellent waitstaff and plenty of delicious food choices!Special Features:
- Seven Friends GatheringSevenfriendsDined on 7/18/2014Seven of us went to eat to enjoy some good food and catch up with each other's lives. The reservations were timely, service was great and food was awesome. We all enjoyed our meal and we were able to talk and enjoy the evening. It was easy to make reservations online and making the reservations was very quick and simple. Will definitely make them this way again.Special Features:
- cocoaDined on 7/13/2014fantastic food & service. great selection of food. anything you want they will take care of.Special Features:
- Great service, good foodAmyWDined on 7/11/2014The service was great. Geraldo was attentive without hovering. The food was pretty good, but nothing special. There was someone smoking outside of the restaurant in the hotel area and the smoke drifted in, which decreased the overall fine dining effect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Four Winds - An Asian Restaurant reviews archive.
- Satisifed DinerMikeWDined on 6/20/2014Although we were not wowed, we enjoyed our visit. The food is the top asset at Four Winds. The Aspargus & Crab soup was superb. The spring rolls were below standard, cold, greasy, not very good. Our entrees (Kung Pao Chicken and Beef & Brocolli) were excellent and more than genreous. Our server was efficient and friendly. Other waitstaff were not as well trained or personable. The room, is small and unremarkable. The tables are too close together, making you feel like you have others at your table. Not a top dining experience, but perhaps the best Asian fare in the area.
- Not greatMeateaterDined on 6/14/2014Service quite slow, food was cold and pretty greasy. Our waiter was very nice, the best part of the experience. They were out of my requested wine. We ordered the appetizer tray, it was pretty bad. Mongolian beef was mushy like it had been marinated in a lot of tenderizer. Took 30 minutes for our entree. So disappointed.
- Dirty platesAdirtydishDined on 6/11/2014The new dishes we were to eat off of were covered in food (not our food) on the bottom and sides. The silverware was also dirty and the servers had trouble understanding the English language which made ordering food confusing for us and them. We had food brought out that we did not order and accepted it anyway just so we didn't have to try to explain the problem. Disappointing, although the food did taste good I would put in category similar to PF Changs only half as good though!I would recommend this to a friend.
- DAVEDined on 6/1/2014Excellent food and atmosphere. Have been here a number of times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy good food!!PokergalDined on 5/11/2014The food was excellent! Service great and nice atmosphere. Will go again the next time we go to the Horseshoe!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/19/2014Cannot say much more than SIMPLY GREAT ASIAN FOOD!Special Features:
- Nice anniversary!!!LovebirdsDined on 4/11/2014Great atmosphere! Great food! Romantic! Nice place to celebrate anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedBigMikeDined on 4/10/2014It goes to show if you go to a place enough times you have a bad experience, only this was more than bad!! I got the only wait person on the planet that knew what I should have rather than what I wanted to eat.......to the point of adament! After dinner talking to the manager I was told that I was wrong and that I should take what the server decided whe wanted me to eat. Unbelievable after all the great experiences we have had there. Oh well, Jimmiy's steakhouse still lets you order what you want.
- Service was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014While the service was excellent (never had an empty glass) the food was ok. We had the walnut prawns which had too much sauce on it. The Peking duck was over cooked and somewhat dry. And the fried rice tasted out of a package and not like fresh fried rice. The fried dumplings were excellent and so was the desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Restaurant50mjmDined on 2/22/2014The Four Winds has the BEST Asian food!!! You will not find a better place anywhere!! Always friendly with GREAT service! A GREAT restaurant to celebrate a Special occasion! My FAVORITE!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good as usual.ChefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014Food was good as usual.Chef was ready to make changes for vegeterians.Enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Asian Restaurant in TownJrobin22Dined on 2/14/2014The Walnut Prawns are to die for. I have been eating at Four Winds for the past ten years and it is always amazing. I have never had a bad soup, entree and anything else there. It is truly a hidden gem even though it is in a casino lobby. If you give it a try I assure you that you will be back. I took my friends parents who were in town from the Phillipines and they raved about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DinnerHungreeManDined on 2/14/2014We were seated promptly and greeted by our waitress quickly. We started with the lemongrass soup, which is always good. But it seemed this time the shrimp was smaller and frozen rather than the larger fresh shrimp they usually used. We also ordered the Four Winds Combination Platter. It was delicious although some of the pork loin was a little tough from being over cooked. My Mongolian beef was tasty and tender as usual. My date ordered a special for the day, beef tenderloins with asparagus. She said it was quite tasty and very tender. Although she did say she liked the Mongolian beef better after trying a few bites of mine. The service was great as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Valentine's dinner...tksmdDined on 2/13/2014We have been here before and feel that they have the best Chinese food in town. Service is friendly and not pushy. Had a really good time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL, FOOD GREATPAT4321Dined on 2/8/2014WE LOVE TO HAVE " SHARON ", WAIT ON US , SHE IS SUCH A JEWEL, LOVE THE HORSESHOE, WILL GO BACK THERE AGAIN SOON !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back again so soon ? ? ?GOLDYDined on 2/1/2014We eat here once or twice every time we visit the Horseshoe. The menu items are very appealing and appetizing. Have never left feeling hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodKippycatDined on 1/18/2014Food is wonderful at this place. We had a party of 8 and service was okay considering the place was packed. Only drawback was with our orders. They brought out the orders at different times so instead of getting all orders of fried rice we got half and then the rest of orders. Still great food though. Would keep going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four WindsgrumpybearDined on 11/30/2013A great restaurant with a variety of options. A bit pricey though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.