Dramatic décor, guests will dine against a vision of up-lit floors and high-gloss black zebrano.
- Art gardens are on display in some areas.…
-The food in the restaurant is enjoyed traditionally with high end varieties of Chinese teas like Long Jing from Westlake or Pu Er tea from Yunnan.
- Tea service will be very personal and only the freshest tea will be served in a variety of specialty tea pots and cups.
-feature Cantonese cuisine, elevated with accents of Beijing cuisine as well as cold appetizers from East China region (Jiangsu and Zhejiang province)
- Unique wine list with French vertical selection
- Cai Yi Xuan house cocktail
- Finest Chinese tea selectionContinued