Fountain Cafe - Doubletree - Mission Valley
7450 Hazard Center Dr.
San Diego, CA 92108Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fountain Cafe - Doubletree - Mission Valley
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sandiegomissionvalley.doubletree.com/
- Phone: 6192975466x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 6:30am -11:00am.
Brunch: Thursday 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Regional Mexican, American
- Executive Chef: Christopher Haas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: From birthdays to meetings to team building functions, our banquet and catering staff will assist in planning your event.
- Private Party Facilities: Featuring 18,000 sq. ft. of meeting and catering space ranging in size from 10 to 500 guests for your private dining and catering event.
- Private Party Contact: Catering Department 6196884024x
- Entertainment: Available upon request.
- Cross Street: Mission Center Rd. - Located inside the Doubletree Hotel
- Public Transit: The Mission Valley Trolley Hazard Center station is located just across the street from the main entrance to our hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Free for the first 3 hours dining or all-day free parking available with minimum of $15 in dining charges.
A word from Fountain Cafe - Doubletree - Mission Valley
The Doubletree Mission Valley offers a variety of dining choices including Fountain Cafe for breakfast, Windows Lounge for poolside or lounge dining and Cafe Pronto for quick grab and go sandwiches and salads. Ask us about private dining options.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fountain Cafe - Doubletree - Mission Valley reviews from OpenTable diners
- mothers dayblingmommaDined on 5/11/2014they usually don't have a brunch. I didn't want to go to the Casino so found the Doubletree and it had a nice verity and everything was very goodSpecial Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchLaurieDined on 5/11/2014Service was friendly and helpful and very attentive. Food was amazing on the selection and quality. Price was reasonable for what you got. I would defiantly go again.Special Features:
- Good food but...MacroCounterDined on 5/11/2014When we arrived, we arrived about 10 minutes early. I walked up to the desk where they were checking everyone in, pointed out my name and reservations and they said they are still getting things set up and give them a couple minutes. This went on for about 10 minutes and we finally got seated, 5 minutes after our reservation to a table that had already been ready since we arrived. I was a little mad since it was a Mother's Day Brunch and my wife and I had waited for a Brunch Buffet for awhile. We don't go all out and eat buffets a lot for a couple of years now but when we do its usually a special occasion. Once seated I can't knock the servers and the waiters, they were there every moment and got everything we needed while eating.Special Features:
- Delicious Food; Great ServiceInfrequentDinerDined on 4/20/2014Out of town for Easter Brunch, we were delighted with our experience. Since we found this during an internet search, we had some reservations about how it would turn out. Those reservations quickly disappeared. The variety of food was wonderful. Be careful with large parties. Automatic service charge was unexpectedly added to the bill -- even though it was a buffet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnificent!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013We were on vacation in San Diego during Thanksgiving - I browsed the internet and came across this restaurant - LUCKY US!! Oh my goodness,..... the food was outstanding - the service was awesome - and my six year old told the waiter to tell the chef that he was a good 'cooker' - and the chef came out and talked to her! It was so adorable and my husband is normally hard to please, but he loved it!! I'm serious - the BEST food we had the whole time we were in San Diego was right here! And we tried several restaurants and loved all of them - but if I had to rate one as the best, this was it!Special Features:
- Very pleasant experienceAnonymousDined on 11/28/2013I took my daughter and granddaughter here for Thanksgiving dinner which was buffet style. We had a lovely table next to the fountain. The food was nicely presented and kept hot in individual warming trays. Even though our reservation was at the end of their service the choices were abundant. Turkey was moist and very flavorful as was the prime rib. We asked for and received a bone to take home to my dog. She loved that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving BuffetCalvinDined on 11/28/2013This is our second year using the Fountain café for our Thanksgiving family feast. We enjoyed it all, and appreciate that it does not get crowded or noisy. The guy filling the mimosa glasses stood right behind us and kept ours full the entire meal. We will go again next year, and will keep them in mind for other family outings when we are in their neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uh-Oh!SamuelDined on 11/28/2013After twenty-five years of holiday cooking my wife went on strike. Who could blame her since our family has grown into a mob. So, being the thoughtful husband that I am, I decided to cut her a break, as if I had a choice, remember, she's on strike. A week before Thanksgiving I decided to search the internet for a restaurant that had it all: outstanding food, service and a relaxing ambience, AND, was open on Thanksgiving day. Fortunately no searching was necessary, OpenTable popped right up with a recommendation for the Fountain Cafe at the Doubletree Hotel, Mission Valley in America's Finest City: San Diego, CA. Big mistake, man. Now my wife declaired holiday dinner out as a new family tradition. Thanks a lot, OpenTable . . . I think!Special Features:
- Thanksgiving buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2013It was our first time eating here and it was a reasonably priced thanksgiving buffet with endless mimosas! A good variety of food on top of the usual Thanksgiving spread. Spacious area and descent ambiance. Our mimosa server was very attentive and topped off our drink all throughout. Dessert was fun with the themed fall/thanksgiving but could use a bit more attention on variety of tastes (pumpkin was repeated in a few desserts). But overall, if you're looking to eat good quality food without having to pay an arm and a leg, try this spot, you might like it :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.