Foundation Room House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline Street
Houston, TX 77002Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
Foundation Room House of Blues Houston
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/houston/foundationroom.php
- Phone: 8326677797x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Steakhouse, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Foundation Room offers secluded spaces for intimate dinners or larger celebrations. The Love, St. Michael's and Rama Rooms offer privacy and elegance, ideal for romantic dinners or birthday and anniversary celebrations.
- Private Party Contact: Foundation Room Concierge 8326677797x
- Entertainment: Diners are encouraged to stay after dinner and enjoy our distinctive nightlife. On select nights, Foundation Room offers live entertainment provided by some of Houston's finest musicians and performers from around the world. You never know who you may find behind the microphone. For more information on the nightly entertainment, please contact the Foundation Room concierge at (832) 667-7797. To explore the benefits of becoming a Foundation Room Member, please call (832) 667-7794.
A word from Foundation Room House of Blues Houston
Take a trip to exotic destinations in our Foundation Room. The private 80-seat dining room recreates the opulence of an ultra sophisticated era offering European elegance and world-class cuisine. Foundation Room provides an exclusive experience unparalleled in Houston. Enjoy a delicious menu created by celebrity chef Aarón Sánchez. Whether you are looking for an intimate night with that special someone or an unforgettable evening as a Rock Star VIP with your favorite band, Foundation Room Houston offers an exquisite meal in the ultimate Rock N Roll Country Club. On select nights, non-members are invited to engage in this unique experience. For more information on becoming a member or to preview Foundation Room Houston, please contact (832) 667-7794.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Foundation Room House of Blues Houston reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (11)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (8)good for groups (7)late-night find (7)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (4)notable wine list (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great place for groups or alone!MyfavDined on 9/18/2014This Foundation Room is amazing not only in ambiance, but also the staff is fabulous!! There was a luau the night I went and the entertainment was unmatched. I will for sure be going back to see Sarah, Joe and Rocky! The managers and director are always around too. The food is great as well - well done! Thanks for a great time guys!! ErikaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top TenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The Foundation Room at The House of Blues Houston always comes through for me! When I need to make sure that everything is going to go right, this is the place I go. The service is always wonderful, on my most recent visit the service was over the top good, thanks the Trey for making everything perfect! Love the ambiance, can't go wrong here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting placeJanKVIPDined on 9/6/2014Cool East Indian decor. Very attentive and knowledgeable server Rae. Our food was very good. Crab cakes, steak, scallops. Nice wine list with a focus on South African wines. Somewhat pricey although not out of line. Would happily go back with a group of friends. Not really a place for dinner for 2.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Greatplace to go out. Dinner was good, but it used to be betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foundation RoomHappyTexanDined on 8/15/2014I took my wife here for her birthday, it was great. Very intimate setting for live music and treated like royalty the entire time. This was definitely a special evening and the place was spectacular!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-concert diningWinerDinerDined on 8/8/2014We made reservations at the Foundation room for dinner as part of Houston's restaurant week. We also had plans to attend a concert at HOB after dinner. The atmosphere was great! Our food was above average but not fantastic, the atmosphere and great service made our dining experience memorable. I would definitely go back next time I attend a House of Blues event!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemDinerDined on 8/1/2014Great atmosphere and excellent food. Staff was all very pleasant and welcoming.Special Features:
- Great for Hanging OutOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2014Foundation Room seems like an upscale restaurant/bar. The ambiance is great, and the bar makes for a great place to hang out. I have eaten at the restaurant twice. Both times, the service was fair to good, but the food is not good. The prices are that of a fine dining establishment, while the food is close to the quality found at your local Chili's. This place would be great with the right chef, and more training for the wait staff. Until there is a change, I would stay clear of eating, and enjoy the bar.Special Features:
- Superb Dining with Amazing AmbianceDSergiVIPDined on 6/7/2014This was a last minute find the ambiance is clubbing yet romantic and the food ranged from great to inspired. The duck confit was wonderful while the mussels were truly inspired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatAlramireVIPDined on 5/31/2014Live music Good food Good ambience for special occasion Engagement dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightloveatfirstsightDined on 5/31/2014Amazing food Ambience was like being in a decanted Speak Easy. Very romanticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Foundation Room House of Blues Houston reviews archive.
- Worst high end restaurant in townOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/11/2014Honestly this place was a disappointment from the minute we were seated. New waitperson who did not have a clue. Ordered a sparkling wine and it never came, finally told they did not have it but they did have a another higher priced option which we finally got after 30 mins and well into out appetizer meat and cheese plate. Ordered a few small dishes , Chicken lollipops were just a few little chicken wings ( drumsticks) 4 of them. The two tiny empanadas did not impress. Bought a bottle of Cab and asked for it to be chilled a little but it never happened , wanted to cork it and take it home but they wanted 15 bucks as the menu stated 'corkage fee' which is not allowed with mixed bev permit and they did not understand corkage feesSpecial Features:
- SurprisedMbsguyVIPDined on 2/21/2014I was quite surprised at how good this place was. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.