Foundation Room House of Blues Chicago
329 N. Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60654Neighborhood:
River North (Chicago)
InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Foundation Room House of Blues Chicago
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/chicago
- Phone: (312) 923-7050
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse, International
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Foundation Room Chicago is excited to meet your fine dining needs. Please contact us for details.
- Private Party Contact: Amanda 3129237050
A word from Foundation Room House of Blues Chicago
Foundation Room Chicago: Everything Is Better On Top. Foundation Room Chicago provides an exclusive, VIP, members experience like no other in Chicago. Once settled in Foundation Room, enjoy a delicious menu created by celebrity chef Aarón Sánchez with items including 16 ounce Bone-in Ribeye Steaks & Sustainable Fresh Fish, a bold wine from our extensive wine list, or a unique hand-crafted cocktail from some of the best mixologists Chicago has to offer. Whether you are looking for an intimate night with that special someone or a unforgettable experience as Rock Star VIP and your favorite band, Foundation Room Chicago provides the ultimate Rock N Roll Country Club VIP experience to our Members, and on select nights only, to Non-Members. For more information on becoming a member or to preview Foundation Room Chicago, please contact 312-923-7050.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Foundation Room House of Blues Chicago reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Recommend this Special PlaceRkittVIPDined on 11/7/2014Service & Food was very good. Place had a special feeling due to all the unique decor.Special Features:
- Advertised as a four star.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014restaurant but the quality of food was way below par. The ambience was dark and we had to wait for our reservation and when seated, we were one of three tables in the restaurant. The food took way to long to prepare and therefore, the wait for the dinner was delayed. This restaurant was rated a a four star and I can and will not recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- Intimate fine diningkapcarDined on 8/22/2014Food and service outstanding! A separate members only area within House of Blues, we were alone for first hour, enjoying wonderful personal service. Steak high quality, flavorful and cooked to perfection. Crab cakes amazing. Drinks well poured. Place oozes with ambiance. Enjoyed burlesque show later in the eve. Received tour of House of Blues - very tempted to pull the trigger on a foundation membership. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great diningExtraordinaryDivaDined on 8/5/2014Great dining. Food was superb. Great for group dining and/or after hours business dinner. Because it was a "business" meeting, I believe the waiter did not want to disturb the group as much. The food took a lot longer to reach our table. But overall, it was great service, food, and environment. Will revisit more often.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Foundation Room House of Blues Chicago reviews archive.
- Special dinner for twoDinnerDateDined on 6/7/2014I took my finance to the Foundation Room for an early Father's Day dinner. It was a fantastic experience. The staff was friendly, courteous and welcoming. Our drinks top notch and dinner superb! I would definitely return again especially if I am going to a show at the House of Blues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great AtmosphereWineandDineDined on 5/24/2014My boyfriend and I bought a Gilt City deal for dinner at The Foundation Room to celebrate our anniversary. What a deal! Various breads came out first, and our meal included an appetizer to share (we ordered the crab cakes, which were delicious) an entree for each of us (both of us ordered the seared scallops on risotto, which was incredibly creamy and filling) and a dessert to share (spiked cookies and milk)! The food was incredible - fit for foodies. The ambiance was really nice and can accommodate various parties - romantic date nights, special occasions and even group outings. After dinner, we were invited to enjoy the party in the Foundation Room that included a DJ and a full menu bar. We will certainly be going back!Special Features: