Forget About It Supper Club
325 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 1J5Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Forget About It Supper Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.forgetaboutitsupperclub.ca/
- Phone: 4165999909
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two private rooms for both dining and cocktail, and are able to accommodate groups of up to 80 for dinner and up to 250 for a private cocktail event.
- Private Party Contact: Stacey Vukovics 4165999909
- Entertainment: Come enjoy Frank D'Angelo and the Star Band every Thursday night at 9pm.
A word from Forget About It Supper Club
Forget About It Supper Club is a casual upscale restaurant in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment District. Authentic Italian cuisine is offered in a cool comfortable atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Forget About It Supper Club reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)romantic (13)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (9)neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (6)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice dinnerSteakfiendDined on 7/19/2014Good quality food nicely presented and not overpriced Well worth a visit you won't be disappointed by the quality or costSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv.TO.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014Service was good,friendly helpful,thoughtful staff.Food was fine nice breeze coming in via doors open via to patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious foodkateDined on 7/12/2014We like everything we ordered, cocktails are especially amazing. Ambiance is so beautiful, romantic and it's quiet. Staff seemed very busy but approachable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2014Good location in the entertainment district. I found the food very good with generous portions and well priced. Pizza was good. The server was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting EveningWhalen189Dined on 6/15/2014When we arrived at the restaurant the place was packed as we found out the owner was hosting a party in advance of the premiere of a movie he had produced. There was only one table left inside but it was near the patio and a little away from the party so all was good. The wait staff was running to get people served before the premiere but we were in no hurry so the little extra time was fine with us. The food was very good as was the wine and we enjoyed people watching as we sat there. All in all a different but interesting night.Special Features:
- My go to placePureloveofeatingDined on 6/14/2014I have been to Toronto about 5 times in the last couple years & have eaten at Forget about it Supper club 4 times. Amazing & attentive service! One of the best salads in the world! Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BuckyDined on 6/13/2014Seafood pasta was fantastic, porcini mushroom pasta was also very good. Nice to see Ont. wineries on the list. Fettucini Alfredo was quite bland, a little cloying.Special Features:
- Always enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Have eaten here a few times and food and service have never disaapointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/30/2014Went here with my mom before we headed to Second City. It was great! Food was so delicious - I had the gnocchi and mom had the fettucini Wine was great as well!Special Features:
- wonderful dinning experienceayrheadDined on 5/18/2014choose restaurant because it was noted as "Italian" cuisine. enjoyed the meal and service. the fixed priced menu selection offered a very good assortment of entrees. would definitely return to this restaurant in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food!BelindaDined on 5/14/2014Risotto to die for! Stuffed chicken and salmon were excellent. Loved the creme brule and tiramisu. Great value in the fixed price menu. We will be back to try more items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/1/2014It was great for a quick bite before the theatre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 125 reviews are from the Forget About It Supper Club reviews archive.
- ReasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Food was OK and service was good which was easy as the restaurant was almost empty. Music somehow lack of character and I would have appreciated more italian atmosphere.Special Features:
- CheapJamtartDined on 4/5/2014Food was bland. Large portions. Busy neighbourhood.
- Fabulous Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014The service and food was excellent. We all really enjoyed our meals. The price was very reasonable for the quality. I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great meal Fab Fixed PriceWestEndGirlDined on 3/8/2014Enjoyed the small touches, free sample pizza and garlic bread at the table. Server forgot our appetizers completely but that was the only thing off. Nice space, good for groups but also has some small corners for a romantic evening. Will be back and happy to recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for before theatre diningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2014We went there before the evening theatre and had a great time. The $25 prix fixe dinner was very good, the drinks were priced competitively, and the service was very good as well. We had a leisurely meal, starting at about 5:45and got to the theatre with no difficulty at about 7:45.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gem. Had a wonderfulFoodtasticDined on 2/14/2014A hidden gem. Had a wonderful valentines day with my date thanks to the super understanding a polite staff of forget abt itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good service, poor foodVaughan1Dined on 1/30/2014My salad was reasonably good although the promised beets were hard to find, and tough when found. My friend pronounced her soup as average. The big disappointment was the salmon entrée which we both had. The salmon tasted bland and looked as if it had been frozen into identical shaped pieces, and it was covered with a tasteless coating. It was served on something which was mashed, but could not be positively identified. The service however, was good.
- Great for Pre Theatre VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/23/2014The restaurant has a good 3 course fixed price menu for $25 per person. It offers a few choices and is served as quickly as you want, which is great if you stop in for a dinner before heading to the theatre. Service was excellent, including decanted wine, quick and friendly response to requests. Definitely worth a visit.Special Features:
- A pleasant surpriseplaygoerDined on 1/4/2014I have been to many of the restaurants on "Restaurant Row" on King Street West but never to Forget About It. We wanted Italian food and would normally go to Verano's but it is now closed, so we picked Forget About It instead. This was our first time here and despite being very busy, the service was fast and friendly. The food was very good and the price very reasonable given the location. One of the better spots on "Restaurant Row" and a good place for dinner before going to the theatre.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Meal!TheatreLoverDined on 1/4/2014The food was fabulous and the service was exceptionally quick. Our waiter seemed to read our minds when it came to service. The ambience was very nice - not too dark but just dark enough. We got served so quickly that we had time to kill before our show began. The wine list was great. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for great choices in Italian cuisine in the Entertainment District of Toronto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years Eve SupperOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013It was a perfect place to complete our " Les Miserables" theatre night.. The meal was delicious,the service was excellent and the ambiance, amazing.Special Features:
- Awesome Food!MikeDined on 12/27/2013Comparable prices with any restaurant in the Toronto downtown area. Great prices! We will return! MNSpecial Features:
- nice finddivaDined on 12/27/2013had lasagna - very good, very filling - large portion friend had fettuccini afredo - also very filling no room for salad or dessert they served us some pizza pieces - nice surpriseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013It's an okay restaurant, nothing special to it. The food is not the best I've had.
- Birthday PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/13/2013A group of 8 girls had a fabulous time with a great prix fixe menu and great service. Easy-going, attentive staff who were on top of things serving a holiday birthday party. Quiet, and nice decor for a cozy and comfortable night that was easy on the budget. Allowing us to be able to focus on just ourselves and connecting with each other and not getting lost in the fun of loud neighbouring tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Read reviews and was expectingDidappointedDined on 12/7/2013Read reviews and was expecting an Italian restaurant with good food. Food was not Italian, Over-salted, and the server less than attentive. We will scratch this one off our preferred Mirvish list of places to eat
- I wouldn't " forget about it"......ChicagoGirlDined on 12/6/2013The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Servers were attentive but left our party alone enough to talk and catch up with each other.Special Features:
- Good for pre-theatre diningLLinEtobDined on 12/6/2013This is a mixed review, mostly because of the service. We were greeted by the hostess wearing a ski jacket, mitten and toque. Automatically our visit became about her being cold by the door. If she had to wear a coat, perhaps a nice dress coat? The hat and mitts were unnecessary and it's weird being handed your menu by someone wearing mittens. The server's first question was if we were going to the theatre. I wish we'd said no because from that point on it was like a race to see how fast he could get us through our meal and out the door. The ambiance was lonely, nicely decorated cosy. There was some sort if incense/ freshener burning which was pleasant at first but I'd had enough of it by the end of the meal. The food was very good.Special Features:
- Before Theatre DiningdishlishDined on 11/29/2013My daughter and I had dinner before attending the theatre. We were late for our reservations due to Friday night traffic. The staff were very accommodating and made sure we would make curtain call. This was our second visit to the restaurant which we stumbled upon in the summer one evening. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, love the décor. Location is perfect for theatre goers and anyone out for a night of entertainment. Food is delicious and fresh made. Wait staff are very attentive without hovering. They have an option for an amazing 3 course meal for $25 a person or order off the menu. I would highly recommend this little gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/27/2013As soon as we walked into the restaurant we felt it was a special place, lovely deco and a quiet atmosphere; so we knew we would be able to talk and be heard. We loved the curved banked seating. The waiter was attentive and we didn't have to wait very long for the food. Two had the fettucine alfredo which was excellent, the veal parmegiano was a big hit. My rigatoni with sausage and spicy sauce was OK. Our first cup of coffee was not hot but the second cup was good and hot. The tiramisu and crème brulee were to die for. We would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place was one word....Amazing!LittleTurtle6988Dined on 11/22/2013This place was one word....Amazing! By far the best calamari I have ever had it was so fresh and really well cooked. The service was excellent , very attentive kind and very knowledgeable. Very nice atmosphere and design perfect for a first date. I would completely recommend this restaurant to anyone . Definitely going to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner before showOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/13/2013There were 8 of us coming in before the theatre and the restaurant served us good food and gave us good service in a timely fashio to get to the theatre. Thank u, all was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty NiceJanisDined on 11/9/2013Food was great, seating was nice. I felt a little rushed by the waiter though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Dinner before a ShowTheThreeSistersDined on 11/7/2013We all tried a different a la carte offering and all were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Theater FriendlyCanadianFoodieDined on 10/29/2013The location is excellent if you are going to the theatre. The food was good, not amazing. The free sample of their homemade pizza was a nice bonus, but the dough was tasteless. They did provide a piece of cake for my son's birthday, which I thought was very thoughtful. The waiters were very effecient.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good ChoicepateDined on 10/26/2013I was in Toronto for my birthday with friends. As a native Torontonian now living outside the city I wasn't sure where to book for dinner. This restaurant was close by and turned out to be a great choice. The food was really tasty. The common bruschetta was even above average. Only downside was it is a big space and seemed quite empty. Guess they get a late night stand up crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great before the theatSuppergalDined on 10/16/2013When we have Mirvish tickets, we now just book into Forget About It....no more looking around. If you're lucky enough to get a good evening, you can people watch outside on the patio, but inside is just as nice. Consistently great food and service. Try their specials...three courses for $25. We take the whole family and it doesn't break the bank. We've been five times in the past 12 months and I always look forward to it. Would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Mediocre food and servicelovegreatfoodDined on 9/28/2013Service was slow and server hard to understand. My dining partner had a particular allergy which was explained in detail to the server twice. When the food arrived the food causing the allergy was piled high on the plate. The server did apologize and made many excuses, but the a new plate was not prepared instead the food simply removed from the plate and then re-served. The manager did not bother to come to the table and avoided eye contact after the meal error. Nor did the restaurant offer anything for the horrible obvious error and charged full price. To make matters worse the food was just average.Special Features: