900 Ranch Rd 620 S, Ste B108
Lakeway, TX 78734Neighborhood:
Bee Caves / Lakeway / Lake Travis
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lakewayfore.com/
- Phone: (512) 263-3673
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ray Sutovsky
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Fore is available for many different types of off-site catering events. From Weddings to Superbowl Parties, we have a professional staff that will ensure that your event is a hit. Contact our Events Manager Faith Cichon at EventsAtFore@gmail.com to book your next event with us.
- Private Party Facilities: Both our formal dining room as well as our patio side are available for private functions. Whether it"s a Rehearsal Dinner, Birthday, or a Conference, we have the space that you are looking for.
Contact our Events Manager Faith Cichon at EventsAtFore@gmail.com to book your next event with us.
- Private Party Contact: Faith Cichon 5122633673x
- Entertainment: •Sunday Brunch- Acoustic Artists
•Monday Lounge- Acoustic Artist
•Friday Lounge- Jazz Trio
•Thursday-Saturday Late Night- DJ"s 10pm-2am
A word from Fore
Welcome to Fore. A locally owned and operated Classic American Cuisine restaurant located in the heart of Lakeway. We're open 7 Days a week for Lunch as well as Dinner. We also offer an amazing Brunch on Sunday. Fore has quickly become the talk of the town and has been recognized by many for our fine cuisine. We won the 2011 Taste of Lake Travis Award, and were nominated for Best New Business. At Fore we strive to make your dining experience with us a special and memorable one. We have 3 distinct areas for dining, including our Formal Dining Room, our Bar Lounge Area with available couch seating, and lastly our Open-Air Indoor Patio. We are available for all types of private functions as well. If you are looking for a fabulous dining experience that you won't soon forget, come to Fore!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Fore reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (9)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Fore for dinnerCvisitorVIPDined on 11/1/2014I had the surf and turf (shrimp instead of lobster). This was a very good dish -- mainly due to the sauce. My wife had the Red Fish, which she commented that she would not order again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday is bargain day!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014Three of us hadn't determined what to eat, but we were all tired after a long day and also Austin traffic. We were delighted to see that Monday is happy hour all day, and so we added the burgers for dinner rather than use the menu, so had wine and burgers all perfect and all "on sale"!!! We stayed and chatted for a long time. People came and went, the outdoor big doors were opened to the parking zone, which was nice and airy. Very nice looking place inside a strip mall, easy to overlook but it was really a find and quite excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LifetimeTSVIPDined on 10/2/2014I didn't realize this was a restaurant/sports bar. So keep that in mind if you are looking for something more upscale. Needless to say the food was good and the place was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- austiniteDined on 9/22/2014Just average burger and not much else. Decent, but nothing special.
- Great lunch time findOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/13/2014Had lunch on a Saturday. Good cool weather outside and had sliding doors open to the outdoors. Very good burger and steak dish.Special Features:
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2014The poblano corn chowder was the best part of our meal. The blue cheese chips were tasty, and the shrimp tacos and steak in chimichurri sauce were also tasty. Service was very friendly. Atmosphere was like Cover 3 with a little more of a bent toward serving families. I think that with all the options available in the Austin area, this was good but not good enough to warrant going back any time soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksLocalfoodieDined on 9/5/2014This was our first visit to Fore but it will not be our last. I enjoyed the smoked rib eye-I ordered it rare but it was too rare and the staff very efficiently and with out any fuss-gave it a few more minutes on the grill and it was perfect-and such a wonderful smoked flavor. My husband tried the pork chop and it was extremely tender and full of flavor. Our server was very pleasant and had several tables but did not forget to take "care" of us. This definitely a restaurant we will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing! Will be back!!SEPLeighDined on 8/29/2014Servers and Management were all so inviting and gracious. Food was out of this world! My friends and I had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicely Done!MelKVIPDined on 8/25/2014Food was clearly freshly prepared - came out hot, and was delicious. Service was excellent! Music in bar was great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 88 reviews are from the Fore reviews archive.
- Pork ChopCvisitorVIPDined on 7/19/2014Pork chop had great flavor and very tender for pork.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeAndyDined on 7/4/2014Will be back defenetly when I get back to lakeway!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day BrunchmtdicksonVIPDined on 6/15/2014Enjoyed the brunch. I think it is very difficult to do a brunch and have it all fresh. So I didn't rate the food that high. However, the waitress was wonderful. So enthusiastic and she kept my bottomless mimosa full, so we had a lovely brunch. If I am back this way again, I would probably try it again.Special Features:
- sub parTeacherDined on 6/14/2014I was disappointed, my steak was not cooked properly, service was lacking even though they had plenty of wait staff, I had to ask for a glass for my beer, ask for water, ask for steak sauce. We didn't stick around for dessert. We got there at 6 pm and the place was empty. Then they managed to place a bithday party of people right next to a us in the corner. Staff totally out if tune with clients.
- Great for date nightWiseguyDined on 6/14/2014Fore is a great little restaurant and mostly undiscovered so getting a table isn't really a problem. The food is very good, especially their surf n turf as well as their pork chops. If you find yourself there, try the corn poblano soup as a great lead-in to the main course. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary there the other evening and they had small bottles of champaigne on ice waiting for us. One of the owners came by personally to say hello after our meal and then treated us to a complimentary (and very large) piece of their chocolate cake. The prices aren't all that bad for fine dining. We will be back.Special Features:
- Smooth sailingramjacconsulting333VIPDined on 6/8/2014Easy to access from parking lot. Great open floor plan. Three separate areas for dining. Huge bar. TVs in strategic locations. Good prices. Close to home. What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit disappointingJoAlVIPDined on 6/6/2014We had a gift certificate we had been saving to use at Fore because we had heard good things about it. Not sure if it was an "off" night for the restaurant, but it really was not the quality of food or service we were expecting. Had to ask for water 3 times (finally got it after 20 minutes), took almost 7 minutes for someone to come to our table and take a drink order. Just a bit disappointing. We have another gift card so we will give it another shot.
- Love this restaurant!LovetoeatDined on 5/11/2014This is lovely restaurant is a favorite of our family! Divine food! Superb service! It is at once upscale and comfortable!Special Features:
- ForeCharlieDined on 5/11/2014Mother's day brunch had a very good variety of really tasty food and beverage options. Surely there was something for everyone. The quality of the food was excellent. Wait service was very attentive. Everyone had a great time. The ice cream truck for dessert was an extra nice touch.Special Features:
- Mother's DayHappyMomDined on 5/11/2014We really enjoyed the variety of food and everything was well prepared and tasty. The children enjoyed the ice cream treat truck outside, as we left. The music was also wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchrichterjlDined on 5/11/2014This restaurant is a great spot for brunch! We had a group of 13 for mothers' day brunch and it was all buffet-style with options for everyone, including a build-you-own omelet station. There were also bottomless mimosas and a bloody mary bar. It was the perfect brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tale of 2 cities..cwrtexasDined on 5/2/2014Food was excellent, service was average at best. We sat down and had to repeatedly ask who our waiter was and have his come over to get water...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing brunchTexasSkierDined on 4/20/2014We had Easter Brunch at Fore and while it was enjoyable (good deal on bottomless Mimosas), the food left quite a bit to be desired considering the price of brunch was 30 dollars per person..Special Features:
- Disappointing Easter BrunchSamRDined on 4/20/2014Brunch was $30 per person and was not up to par with other Brunch places in the area. Many of the food stations needed replenishing on each trip.
- Easter BrunchBrunchJunkieDined on 4/20/2014We made reservations at Fore for Easter Brunch because of the number of food choices that fit all of our diners needs. It was a great restaurant, amazing food and awesome atmosphere. The service was somewhat scattered and we only got one drink in the beginning of the brunch because our waiter really never came back. You have to consider that it was Easter brunch, however. I will be back though since the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local spotramjacconsulting333VIPDined on 4/11/2014Fore is a great restaurant which provides all the benefits of downtown Austin without the long drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winter TexansJerryDined on 3/29/2014As winter Texans in Lakeway, we often bring friends and guests to Fore and have generally had good experiences. Thanks.Special Features:
- Never disappointedJohnDined on 3/7/2014Always exceeds expectations. Really good food and Sports TV as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant experienceRexellenDined on 2/22/2014The dinner was great! Service was somewhat slow! Thanked the manager/owner for a good meal and for not offering foie gras or veal on the menu! Several restaurants do and we are not customers because of it! We can't enjoy food that is based on cruelty, which both of these items are! We eat at Fore pretty often because of the close proximity to our home as well as the great menu and good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Timesramjacconsulting333VIPDined on 2/17/2014Great place to go for a meal. Great bar food and happy hour menu. Very spacious and lively (especially when the DJ is in the house).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice local changeRockyMtnBriDined on 2/15/2014Just happened to find this restaurant as it was one of the few that had an open table this past Saturday. Had a wonderful meal and great service - will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great, bacon wrappedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Food was great, bacon wrapped shrimp was amazing!! Would definitely recommend to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair ExperienceDrunkenMoneky808Dined on 2/14/2014The place was very energetic and very good atmosphere. The wait staff was very attentive, water glasses were never more than half empty. However, the food was fair. We ordered a NY strip, which came cooked exactly the way ordered. The meat had an okay taste but the quality of meat itself lacked significantly. The house salads with blue cheese were fair at best. I have had better blue cheese from a bottle. Given the wait staff, I rate this place three stars had it not been for them it would be two stars. My recommendation is avoid eating here if you have other choices.
- GREAT SERVICE/FOOD AT FOREOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Feb 14 dinner was very, very good. Could not be happier with the outstanding service. Crew did a great job. James/Ose have a great staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappoint for ValentinesKnitDined on 2/14/2014Having been married for over 18 years this is the first time that my husband and I actually went out to dinner on Valentine's Day. Never wanted to do this before because I've always heard that restaurants and food are too busy and quality is not good on busy holidays. Fore did not disappoint in fact it met and exceeded our expectations. Service was great even though it was Really busy. I had the surf and turf and all of it was cooked perfectly. My husband had the ribeye which was great too. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold FriesKokoDined on 2/1/2014Fries and onion rings were cold, but other food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new to area.fullbellyDined on 1/11/2014We are new to the area and wanted a nice setting without a huge price. We got it. Very good place on a nice day with the doors open. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experience!BeeCaveDinerDined on 10/25/2013We ate light but very much enjoyed our salads and bottle of wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ForeTinaAustinDined on 10/19/2013We just moved to Austin and decided to check out a new place. Everything was delicious, we started with the mini lobster rolls, which were great, but we didn't eat all 3 so that we didn't get too full for dinner. My husband had the crab encrusted redfish, with spinach and corn risotto. I had the surf and turf, with 3 small medallions and 3 large shrimp, au gratin potatoes and asparagus. We loved both of our meals and look forward to returning for my birthday next month. If we had room we would have tried the table made smores. They have a reasonable wine list and our server was very knowledgeable about the wines they served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Fore!FitzyDined on 10/18/2013We have been to Fore several times. Each experience has been consistently great. The food is superb/the drinks delightful. We have always had great service. Sitting in the dining room offers a quieter environment. It's a great place for lunch, Happy Hour, or Dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad, but my pork chopCvisitorVIPDined on 10/12/2013Not bad, but my pork chop special covered with sauce and buried in mash potatoes was not nearly as good as the grilled pork chop I had on my last visit. And during all my visits I've found their lettuce seems to be on the mature, less crisp side. Great Happy Hour prices for beer and wine.