Forcella Park Ave
377 Park Ave. South
New York, NY 10003Neighborhood:
Gramercy / Flatiron
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Forcella Park Ave
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.forcellaparkavenue.com/
- Phone: (212) 448-1116
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: GUALTIERO CAROSI
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Dancing, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Forcella Park Ave
Forcella is an Italian Pizzeria dedicated to the art of making traditional Neopolitan pizza. Double certified pizza master Giulio Adriani creates an assortment of pizzas including Pizza Rosse, Pizza Bianche and Pizza Fritte. We typically offer a selection of around twenty different pizzas. We also… offer a variety of pasta, fish, meat,antipasti, insalate and an assortment of desserts that are al house made.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Forcella Park Ave reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (12)vibrant bar scene (11)great for lunch (10)hot spot (10)late-night find (9)great for brunch (6)romantic (5)special occasion (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good foodLarsVIPDined on 11/12/2014Excellent pizza. Pastas We sat upstairs. Quieter so we could talk. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cocktail Billionaire's WifeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014Authentic Napoli pizza/ pasta/salads Outstanding pies very fresh ingredients. Attentive service. AMAZING COCKTAIS ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- filet mignonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014Our 5th dinner at Forcella... just as lovely and delicious as ever. We'll be back again, soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new family favorite!!ginaVIPDined on 11/8/2014First time try, food was excellent. We tried the salad, pizza and pasta. I have never had a better tasting salad. My 20 something year old son commented the next day that everything he ate last night tasted so good. Not typical of him. Service was constant and well above average. Thanks for plugging in our cell phone while we ate. We will be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findNicoleVIPDined on 11/5/2014Went with a friend for for dinner, and had a great experience! The pizza is delicious, and the waitstaff is attentive without being overbearing. I'll be back, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very accomodatingJesslikesgoodeatsDined on 11/1/2014We were a group of 7. Some who had spent the afternoon shopping. We had a lot of stuff and had to sit nearly on-top of it. The waiter seemed frustrated by us. He wouldn't take our appetizer order first, said both the entree and appetizers had to go in at the same time because the kitchen was busy. I ordered a special request of broccoli for a fettuccine dish and the waiter said they didn't have any. Yet, the ladies next to us who ordered after us were brought out broccoli with their appetizer. The place made me feel like we were an inconvenience for them.
- GoodNatashaVIPDined on 9/24/2014A bit pricey for what you get but the decor is cool and wait staff was very niceSpecial Features:
- Very fine lunchDPerkVIPDined on 9/11/2014Delicious paninis. Will definitely return. Service was first classSpecial Features:
- Delicious but one minor issuesnax4lifeDined on 9/3/2014The pizza and burrata were amazing. I was disappointed because their website said they offered gluten free pizza and pasta. When I asked about that, they said they didn't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst ding experience everJackOffOftenDined on 8/28/2014The service is dead! Waiter tried to question me why I didn't leave a tip. Well my wager glass remained empty for quite some time.
- great pizza!RTnycDined on 8/27/2014yummy pizza, great lunch! We had the fried pizza, margarita, and the mushroom and shared it. The dough is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious pizzaDrChantalVIPDined on 8/2/2014Our table had the white kale pizza, the mushroom pizza and also their deep fried crust pizza- all were very good. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!!nikki2012VIPDined on 8/1/2014We were a group of eleven and had the whole upstairs to ourselves. The service was excellent as was the food. Delicious pizzas and salads as well as other type of food available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 118 reviews are from the Forcella Park Ave reviews archive.
- Pizza not the best!FoodiegirlVIPDined on 7/22/2014This restaurant is supposed to be noted for its pizza - the owners are from Naples. I had the Funghi pizza, and it was simply okay - not great! The crust is very doughy, kind of rubbery, and the entire pizza seemed as though it was uncooked, with all of the ingredients very wet and loose. I had to follow in DeBlasio's footsteps and eat it with a knife and fork, but it was very difficult to cut, even with a sharp knife! By far not the best pizza I have ever had. I left much of the crust on the plate, because I simply got tired trying to chew it. My friend enjoyed his broccoli puree soup, and his chicken dish, so he made the better choice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid ItalianDodgersWillVIPDined on 7/13/2014No nonsense menu that more than satisfies and at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunchBugsyVIPDined on 6/16/2014The pizza was delicious and the salad was as well. The service was average, though the staff was very sweet. Nothing too amazing, but I'd likely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dawlolDined on 6/8/2014seating This may seem ridiculous but the banquettes seats are too low. I am 5'10"...so the table height is at the base of your neck. its weird, but someone needs to say something. food and drink kale salad was clean tasting and nice. octopus was tender. mimosas lacked alcohol. service not accustomed to to serving kids. good for brunch was great. also can see it would be good for late night bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!NiceEatsDined on 6/7/2014Forcella met all my expectations and so much more! The food was great, service was awesome and the prices were all worth it. Definitely a new favorite spot.Special Features:
- DeliciousLilyVIPDined on 6/4/2014Delicious food best signature mozarella pizza best nutella pizza heaven!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible food & service-FRESHKallman1VIPDined on 6/4/2014Incredible food and service! Had never been, read the reviews tried it and WILL GO BACK! Thanks for a wonderful evening!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for brunch.SuprinaVIPDined on 5/31/2014Waiter had a bad day. Kitchen too.....Food served cold......over salted.
- Great PizzabikerbabeVIPDined on 5/27/2014The pizza at this place is out of this world. Great looking pizza oven and very friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/8/2014Great food and lots of it in a fun atmosphere. Thank you for great food and service.
- Awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/8/2014Awesome food that made you wanting more even though you were full.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014The restaurant is gorgeous. The food was fabulous.
- Awesome Late Night FindprincetonfoodieDined on 4/27/2014Checked in for a late dinner on Sunday night and was pleasantly surprised. Authentic Neapolitan pies (had the creamy burrata Porta Capuana) and delicious Kobe sliders. YUM. Chill atmosphere and comfortable yet professional service. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- aj454VIPDined on 4/26/2014Soggy pizza. The manager walks around with this intense scowl on his face, looking like he wants to fight every customer that walks through the door. Not a good place.
- Bar SceneOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2014Great decor, tasty food & young Italian vibe!!! The Pizza dough and crust were the highlight!Special Features:
- pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014We had Easter diner there and it was just lovely...
- Great Italian!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2014I loved this restaurant and would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to NYC. When I return I will definitely make sure I go back!
- Reall late night dealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2014A good burger place after midnight that is not a typical diner is almost impossible to find. This place will serve you the best burger in the neighborhood, pay slightly more and experience a super nice atmosphere and people. Loved this place.Special Features:
- porta capuanataroDined on 4/23/2014Among the best pizza's in new york-Naples, southern Italy style. very good salads, reasonable wine. really enjoyed itSpecial Features:
- Runaway BrideEngieDined on 4/22/2014Always great time here. Runaway Bride cocktail is out of this world... Its a must if you like good cocktailsSpecial Features:
- AGAIN!!!DuceDined on 4/21/2014Tonight went for a second time in the Park Avenue locations and again, we had great experience . We will be back soon ......Special Features:
- Cook that doughBartDined on 4/19/2014Meal was good. The pizza tasted quite good but the dough was not cooked through leaving the crust spongy and not crisp. Tuna tartare - very good. service excellent Cabernet Sauvignon house wine very goodSpecial Features:
- giogio9Dined on 4/16/2014We enjoyed the food and wine and felt it was fairly priced. The pasta was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spelizabethDined on 4/16/2014Wonderful restaurant, great food. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Forcellalove2eatDined on 3/29/2014Was here for a group dinner and the food was A-Ok. pizza wasnt anything special and actually dissapointing. It wasnt hot and almost room temp. Not impressed. But if anything - order the montana and the margarita. Otherwise i would skip along and try somewhere else. We're in NYC- king of pizza...this one jst didnt make the cut.Special Features:
- Forcella's pizza is acceptable,NicknameVIPDined on 3/23/2014Forcella's pizza is acceptable, nothing more. No reason to dine here, no reason to stay away. Indifferent.
- Amazing pizza, odd space,PabloVIPDined on 3/22/2014Amazing pizza, odd space, very nice maître d, lousy server - about 25 minutes after seating before server came to take 1st drink order, then when he returned to take additional drink orders, he would take an order and run instead of asking others at the table if anyone else needed a drink. The busboy was more attentive..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.