Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
8282 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 4073700711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (97)special occasion (97)fit for foodies (67)notable wine list (38)romantic (28)kid-friendly (27)hot spot (17)great for lunch (15)neighborhood gem (12)late-night find (11)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014We visited during Magical Dining. I was able to secure a reservation for 8 a few hours before dining. We had three children in the party. They had a wonderful time...there was something for each one of them to eat. There were so many choices and all of the food was prepared exquisitely. Their Fogo Malbec was full bodied and tasty. Our server was quite attentive and made sure we didn't have to wait for anything. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great serviceJmp593Dined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed a delicious dinner and the wait staff was very attentive and made sure we had plenty of our preferred meats cooked to our preference brought to our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningPhilly215Dined on 9/20/2014Service was good, for the most part. Meats were dry and unflavored, salad bar & dessert just ok. We did however do the Magical Dining so I guess you get what you pay for.
- Great family find.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The family-style dining and the servers' authentic costumes made this an unforgettable experience for my kids. The food was prepared well, and the pace of service ensured that we were never sitting there waiting for water or meat. I highly recommend this gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodmxprDined on 9/20/2014We were there as part of the Magical dining experience. There was variety of food for everyone in our party. The lamb was delicious. And the staff provided excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I hosted a birthday dinner for may husband. We all loved it! It was very authentic and just like steakhouses in Brazil. All of the meats served by the Gouchos were perfect! They even offered choices from rare to well. The Pao de queijo served was just as if it had been made in Brazil. They even had my favorite Brazilian beverage, Guarana soda. My vegetarian guests also raved about the offerings that they had. Most of all everyone was very welcoming and friendly. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I need to admit that I had a really nice quality time with my family in this nice restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNothappyVIPDined on 9/19/2014I had a reservation at 8:30 and got my table at 9 PM ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meats and excellent serviceVerysatisfiedfoodieDined on 9/18/2014I have tried several Nraxian steakhouses and this is in the top fewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than we expected !FoodFrenzieDined on 9/17/2014My fiancé and I came here for the Magical Dining experience. It was beyond what we expected ! The too was amazing and the service superb. We will definitely be back to try the full menu :))Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We went to Fogo de Chao during restaurant week. We were seated immedately. The dining room was busy, but our waiter was both gracious and attentive. Management also visited our table to insure the service an food quality. The salad bar was fresh with an excellent variety of items. Throughout the meal the service was timely and consistant. Yes, we would certainly go back. They also have complimetary valet parking. It was a fun evening.Special Features:
- LOVE IT!!!!!!obiwan1968Dined on 9/14/2014Words cannot describe how good the food is here. The staff is top notch also. You will not be disappointed at all. Go......NOW!!!!!!Special Features:
- Awesome FoodFoodieJunkieDined on 9/13/2014This place is amazing!!! Great service! Great Food! Amazing drinks! Go hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch service!Love2eatDined on 9/13/2014I, my husband and our two kids went here for Magical Dining and everything from the food to the service was wonderful! Prepare to get stuffed on meats!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical Dining, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I had a food experience, using the Magical Dining promotion. Although not all the meats are offered during this promotion, you will still get your fill of food. Between the meat that is brought tableside to the large salad bar selection you will not go hungry. My only disappointment was the lack of enforcement of the dresscode. The website lists one, however there were people in cut off shorts and tube tops. I was trying to have a nice, romantic birthday dinner and was rather off put by this. However I did not allow this to dampen my dining experience. The food was great, service was great!!Special Features:
- Great food, disappointing serviceRonKDined on 9/13/2014Been to Fogo de Chao many times and the food quality and variety is excellent. Great for hearty eaters. On this last visit, the service was disappointing - you never really know who your waiter is (as they work more as a team) and seldom had anyone checking back with us. I feel that since we didn't order liquor (higher bill) that we weren't given the attention that neighboring tables received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing experiencenightoutDined on 9/13/2014This was a very disappointing dining experience. We have eaten at Fogo before and had a much better experience than we did this time. Upon arrival we were told that they were running behind with reservations and there were 6 other reservations waiting to be seated before ours. We patiently waited until the four of us were placed at our table. We informed our waiter that we would be dining under the Magical Dining menu and were told to help ourselves to the salad bar. Overall the salad bar was descent but the meats had absolutely no flavor, it took forever to obtain meats, we asked the server several times for additional sides and did not receive a positive response and had to ask several times for our drinks to be refilled.Special Features:
- The food is to die for!bruehltDined on 9/13/2014Steak, steak, steak!!! All perfectly seasoned! The filet is my absolute favorite!Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014We dined here as part of Orlando's Magical Dining month promotion. It was a great value for the price ($33). The food was wonderful!Special Features:
- Not Impressedmommie3mDined on 9/13/2014We went with another couple to celebrate our anniversary; which I did state in our reservation. It wasn't mentioned by a hostess or server. It was a very busy Saturday night but the staff seemed flustered and not particularly attentive. Not once was I asked if I wanted another cocktail. The food was Ok; nothing memorable. Having been to another Brazilian steakhouse in the area (several times) I definitely wouldn't recommend this restaurant over the other.Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencefr1end4l1feDined on 9/13/2014What a great place to get out and enjoy wonderful food with the opportunity to celebrate with family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunshineinthesouthDined on 9/13/2014Spectacular ...salad bar at its best with so much variety. Main course delicious. Waiters very courteous and friendly. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Good / No wow factorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014When dining out even with the Magical Dining menu, one would expect excellent food at he prices being paid. Our dinner was enjoyable, the staff very courteous, but food was just average.Special Features:
- Plenty TastyBrunchBunchVIPDined on 9/13/2014Service was attentive, but remember to turn your card to red when you want to take a rest from eating that delicious meat! I like my meat very rare and servers were most accomodating to bring back rare if they did not have it on their skewer. They were also efficient about bringing specific meats upon request. The sides (we especially love the rolls, polenta sticks and bananas they bring to the table) and salad bar items are delicious, tempting and plentiful, so be careful not to fill up so much that you can't try all the meats that you want.Special Features:
- Delish!GodsChickDined on 9/12/2014The food was delicious, the wait staff - divine, the dessert - decadent. Truly a fantastic experience!Special Features:
- Service at its bestNeedanightoutDined on 9/12/2014The food was some of the best I have ad at a Brazilian Steak House. The service was much better than most restaurants. The servers were there on time every time. They were well versed in helping those of us with allergies. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Great service for meat-loversOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Prior to my visit to Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, my only experience with a Brazilian steakhouse was Texas de Brazil. Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse is smaller, therefore cozier. The salad bar is great. The selection of meat was great. And the service was also great. At no time were we unattended, but also not smothered. I highly recommend Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian DiningStanDined on 9/11/2014The restaurant has a great vibe but is certainly not intimate. The waiters are attentive and the fresh cut meats are abundant and quickly served. There is no skimping on the Salad Bar which could be a meal in itself with everything from smoked salmon to fresh asparagus along with a giant bowl of fresh parmesan. We enjoyed the Magical Dining menu which only limits some of the filet cuts but still offers more than one can eat. All in all a fun evening.Special Features:
- Excellent service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We thought at first we would be disappointed by not being able to have all the selections of meat. The ones that were available were so tasteful and delicately prepared that we missed out on nothing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent night outnikitah527Dined on 9/8/2014Great food, super service. Star quality restaurant. On the pricey end but worth it for a romantic night or celebratory evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Brazilian steakhouse levelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014They were out of potatoes by the time we got there which was with reservation. The salad bar is not high quality, no soup, no salpicao, no ovo de cordona, and the magical dining desert was exponentially smaller than when you order it.Special Features:
- Not Worth the CostDT46Dined on 9/6/2014Our party of 6 dined as part of Orlando Magical Dining month. The food quality was good, but felt very rushed by the experience. We were sat just off the lobby and one of our party kept getting hit by both staff and other patrons, even after moving the table closer to the wall.Special Features:
- Over bookedOverbookedDined on 9/6/2014We had a 7:30 reservation. When we arrived we were told it was going to be at least 30 minutes as they were overbooked. There was a gentleman there who's reservation was for 7pm and he was still waiting at 7:45 when we decided to leave. Why make a reservation if your going to have to wait almost a hour to be seated? How do you overbook when it's a online reservation with specific times?We were really looking forward to our first experience here but will never return unless there reservation situation is rectified.
- OutstandingBeckiWDined on 9/6/2014We were very impressed with the whole experience here. The décor, the food, the service was all outstanding. We came for Magical dining month and will definitely be back again.Special Features:
- Great for GroupsSammyjoDined on 9/6/2014We had a party of 10 and everything was perfect! No issues everything went smoothly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience taking and enjoyChudoDined on 9/5/2014Food was on point meat came around fast and they find u at the cook level u want some of the meat that is available for thatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deceptive Offeringtac21Dined on 8/31/2014Magical Dining Event. Wanted to try the Brazilian steakhouse concept. When seated, asked if we wanted Prix Fixe or the regular meal. Four higher end meats were not included in the Prix Fixe meal - filet mignon, lamb chops, del monico and a fourth. The online menu did not disclose this fact. Other restaurants were pretty clear about their offerings. Fugo listed meats in their native name which we did not understand, but expected a full experience given the concept of the restaurant. Very deceptive and underhanded to leave out such an important fact. Restaurant was noisy, service was terrible. Asked multiple times for the meats on the menu In addition, key lime pie came with a hair imbedded in it-really topped it off. VERY POOR CHOICE!
- A step above Texas De BrazilApophis83Dined on 8/29/2014We did a double date here just to try Fogo. We have all tried Texas De before this dinner and were curious of the difference. This place has waiters EVERYWHERE. Every time you think you want something there's someone to help you. The food is just as great as Texas De but what sets Fogo apart is how over the top the service is. There was even a waiter who would spot and point servers to tables where the green card was showing to ensure you get served. I can't believe this place even took part in the Magical Dining and was so incredibly priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014We went during magical dining and you cannot eat the lamb chops of filet. Very disappointed by this. We went last year during the magical dining and everything was included. This should be posted on the site before booking. Full disclosure.Special Features:
- Disappointing ExperienceBeachgirlDined on 8/29/2014The service was excellent, other than that, the experience was disappointing as compared with similar restaurants. The salad bar was not diverse and the meats were under-seasoned. Also, the dessert choices were boring...perhaps a selection of ethnically inspired choices would have been more appropriate.