Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
8282 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 4073700711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Downtown Orlando ›
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
188 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (117)good for groups (113)fit for foodies (80)notable wine list (46)romantic (34)kid-friendly (28)hot spot (22)great for lunch (21)neighborhood gem (17)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Authentic BrasilianmatthewDined on 10/21/2014Fabulous food prepared and served in an authentic Brasilian style. Go hungry and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for my Foreign GuestsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014I took some international business guests to Fogo de Chao and they thoroughly enjoyed the ambience and the food. The entertainment value of having a variety of select cuts of meat served to you fresh off of the grill spit should not be undervalued. This is a spot to visit every time I visit OrlandoSpecial Features:
- Pricey, but good conceptRalynnDined on 10/11/2014The woman at the dope was actually kinda rude and doesn't even welcome us and just Alex "reservation?" I said yes and she said, "there are the ahead of you, just wait over there." It doesn't look busy at all, but we waited. The bar area was beautiful and so was the actual restaurant! When we were seated, a handsome, funny young man came to the table and made us feel much better about being there. The salad bar had many different things to choose from (mozzarella and smoked salmon were awesome). Then came the meat. Those who served were a mix of pushy, arrogant and helpful. The manager came around and was very nice! Once we were full of some amazing meats, the check came. 3 meals, 2 waters and 1 come came to $158. Good food nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okGramsDined on 10/9/2014I've been to other Brazilian steakhouses that I like better, especially the salad bar choices. The caipirinhas were very good though!
- great but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014Great food with great service. Definitely for meat lover ! The service is a bit speedy though, I had somehow the impression that we had to eat fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nom, Nom, and then someMikeTboneDined on 9/30/2014If you're a carnivore, this is the place to be. Come hungry, don't give into the yummy cheese rolls or the delicious salad bar with a variety of mashed potatoes. Enjoy lamb chops, sliced lamb, bacon wrapped filet, and many more. Save room for desert, mainly the chargrilled pineapple with caramelized sugar and ice cream or the fabulously fresh papaya cream with creme de cassis on top. Pro tip: mix the creme de cassis in and drink it with a straw. Do note, it's not inexpensive, so be sure to eat your money's worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely an experienceMeatmagnetDined on 9/30/2014I really enjoyed myself. You must come hungry. The servers were very friendly and attentive. Any questions that I had were answered with a smile. One of the servers offered different types of condiments/toppings for different meats. Just a wonderful experience for my partner and I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tiffananayyyDined on 9/29/2014Truly is the best place to dine and have amazing BBQ and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MeatOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/28/2014The meats served were excellent. Enjoyed the dining experienceSpecial Features:
- LOVE LOVE LOVE This place !!LisaDined on 9/28/2014I especially liked our server James 💛💛💛. Actually all the servers are outstandingSpecial Features:
- Amazing foodGGGGDined on 9/28/2014Best steaks and great service. Make sure you are really hungry because there is a lot of food and you want to eat all. Great for people that love steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brazilian meat!!!TsuzanaDined on 9/28/2014The food is great, the sevice too. We made reservations on opentable, and we waited for 15 minuts. Who didn't had reservations, waited 2 hours!!! Thank you opentable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceMarieDined on 9/28/2014Never before have I been so impressed by a restaurant staff's enthusiasm to make sure its guests are completely happy. Even though we ate there on a Magical Dining Menu, the servers did not treat us any differently, as many tend to do. In fact, when we were (extremely politely) asked to scoot our chairs over a foot to make room for an additional table to the large party near us, although we were completely understanding and didn't think twice about it, the servers still offered us a free round of drinks on the house for our inconvenience. I like to see gracious guest behavior rewarded, rather than complaining. Yes, of course the food was outstanding (especially the lamb leg), but it's that kind of service that will keep me coming back.Special Features:
- RiquísimoDeliciosoDined on 9/27/2014Estuvo espectacular me encanto , mejor que cualquier otro lugar , excelente un 200% mejorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food BUT, VERY LOUD!FirstxmasdineoutDined on 9/27/2014The food here is much less SALTY than Texas De Brazil. Because we went during the special Magical Orlando Dining experience (where the price was discounted) you didn't get all 16 varieties of meats and the salad bar was definitely less than what they have at Texas de Brazil and there were no soups. But the noise level was so loud that you couldn't hear the waiter. Very very very loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indulge & top it w/ cheesecake!DiningWithMnMDined on 9/27/2014Talk about great service!...and for such a busy place at that! Much more spacious around the tables than its local competitor, I didnt feel cramped. The dining room has a relaxed feel to it with a warmth that's inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Texas de Brazil is much better - The salad bar, the cuts of meat, and the overall vibe of the restaurant.
- My second visitCzechmartyDined on 9/25/2014This was my second visit in Fogo deChao. This restaurant is top notch. Food is great, the wine list is exquisite and ambiance outstanding. Whether you come with group of friends, with business partner or with loved one, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- SylviaDined on 9/24/2014First time I ate at restaurant, same for 2 others in my group. We were all completely satisfied. Food was great, service was excellent! We all agreed that would definitely return.Special Features:
- Impressive!BestdinerDined on 9/22/2014Went here to celebrate my son's birthday - it was his special request. We all enjoyed a great dinner. Thought I would only enjoy the higher end cuts: ribeye and filet - but the way they cooked and seasoned their signature item which is a sirloin steak was outstanding. My husband and son also really enjoyed the ribs and the parmesan crusted pork. In addition to the great "team" approach to service our table was also visited by the manager. We requested some of the meats we had not been offered yet, and within 2 minutes they both appeared at the table. A nice addition was the complimentary dessert my son received for his birthday - delicious and big enough to share with others.Special Features:
- Not Fogo de Chao,of Brazil...marcoDined on 9/22/2014I have been to Fogo de Chao several times in Sao Paulo and I very disapointed with the service and food at the Orlando location.
- Fantastic serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2014The service here was way above and beyond! Before we were even seated, the hostess asked us if there were any dietary restrictions. My husband is allergic to nuts and we said so. The waiter confirmed the restriction and had the manager come to table to point out all the things on their menu/buffet that my husband should avoid. They did the same with dessert. The manager also stopped by multiple times through our dinner to confirm everything was ok. Requests of specific cuts of meat were satisfied quickly. Our water glasses were never less than half full. Aside from the great service, the food was just as good! Too bad I don't live in Orlando--I would come back often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJellybeanagVIPDined on 9/22/2014We had such high hopes for this restaurant and then it quickly disappeared. The service was horrendous. No one filled our drink glasses or checked on our meal, we had to chase down someone when I needed a drink or wanted the check...So many waiters walking around but just walk right by your table. At one point I had to get up and walk behind the register to ask for our check and desert TO GO! I didn't want to sit their anymore. When the desert to go was brought to our table on the outside of the to go container was smeared with chocolate sauce. I looked at the waiter and asked him to clean off the to go container. Did they think I was going to walk out of the restaurant with sauce all over to get on my car and myself? So Disappointed!
- Great service!melomeeDined on 9/21/2014We visited during Magical Dining. I was able to secure a reservation for 8 a few hours before dining. We had three children in the party. They had a wonderful time...there was something for each one of them to eat. There were so many choices and all of the food was prepared exquisitely. Their Fogo Malbec was full bodied and tasty. Our server was quite attentive and made sure we didn't have to wait for anything. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great serviceJmp593Dined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed a delicious dinner and the wait staff was very attentive and made sure we had plenty of our preferred meats cooked to our preference brought to our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningPhilly215Dined on 9/20/2014Service was good, for the most part. Meats were dry and unflavored, salad bar & dessert just ok. We did however do the Magical Dining so I guess you get what you pay for.
- Great family find.jjfoodieDined on 9/20/2014The family-style dining and the servers' authentic costumes made this an unforgettable experience for my kids. The food was prepared well, and the pace of service ensured that we were never sitting there waiting for water or meat. I highly recommend this gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodmxprDined on 9/20/2014We were there as part of the Magical dining experience. There was variety of food for everyone in our party. The lamb was delicious. And the staff provided excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!want2goagainDined on 9/20/2014I hosted a birthday dinner for may husband. We all loved it! It was very authentic and just like steakhouses in Brazil. All of the meats served by the Gouchos were perfect! They even offered choices from rare to well. The Pao de queijo served was just as if it had been made in Brazil. They even had my favorite Brazilian beverage, Guarana soda. My vegetarian guests also raved about the offerings that they had. Most of all everyone was very welcoming and friendly. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with qualityraulDined on 9/20/2014I need to admit that I had a really nice quality time with my family in this nice restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNothappyVIPDined on 9/19/2014I had a reservation at 8:30 and got my table at 9 PM ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good foodonlydinewithwineDined on 9/19/2014The food is plentiful and tastes delicious. The service is quick and impeccable. It was pretty crowded on a Friday night, had to wait in long line for the valet parking. The noise was also a bit much, our conversation at the table slowed when we were yelling instead of talking. All in all though a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meats and excellent serviceVerysatisfiedfoodieDined on 9/18/2014I have tried several Nraxian steakhouses and this is in the top fewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than we expected !FoodFrenzieDined on 9/17/2014My fiancé and I came here for the Magical Dining experience. It was beyond what we expected ! The too was amazing and the service superb. We will definitely be back to try the full menu :))Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We went to Fogo de Chao during restaurant week. We were seated immedately. The dining room was busy, but our waiter was both gracious and attentive. Management also visited our table to insure the service an food quality. The salad bar was fresh with an excellent variety of items. Throughout the meal the service was timely and consistant. Yes, we would certainly go back. They also have complimetary valet parking. It was a fun evening.Special Features:
- LOVE IT!!!!!!obiwan1968Dined on 9/14/2014Words cannot describe how good the food is here. The staff is top notch also. You will not be disappointed at all. Go......NOW!!!!!!Special Features:
- Awesome FoodFoodieJunkieDined on 9/13/2014This place is amazing!!! Great service! Great Food! Amazing drinks! Go hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch service!Love2eatDined on 9/13/2014I, my husband and our two kids went here for Magical Dining and everything from the food to the service was wonderful! Prepare to get stuffed on meats!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical Dining, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I had a food experience, using the Magical Dining promotion. Although not all the meats are offered during this promotion, you will still get your fill of food. Between the meat that is brought tableside to the large salad bar selection you will not go hungry. My only disappointment was the lack of enforcement of the dresscode. The website lists one, however there were people in cut off shorts and tube tops. I was trying to have a nice, romantic birthday dinner and was rather off put by this. However I did not allow this to dampen my dining experience. The food was great, service was great!!Special Features:
- Great food, disappointing serviceRonKDined on 9/13/2014Been to Fogo de Chao many times and the food quality and variety is excellent. Great for hearty eaters. On this last visit, the service was disappointing - you never really know who your waiter is (as they work more as a team) and seldom had anyone checking back with us. I feel that since we didn't order liquor (higher bill) that we weren't given the attention that neighboring tables received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.