Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
8282 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 4073700711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)good for groups (51)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (25)romantic (18)hot spot (13)kid-friendly (13)great for lunch (12)late-night find (9)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- excellent !!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014took advantage of the orlando magical dining month for 33. food was delicious and service was great. this is one of my favorites places to eat. you will not be dissapointed.Special Features:
- AWESOME!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014This was the most perfect meal ever! The salad bar is the most fresh & complete salad bar I have ever encountered. The side dishes are to die for (especially the crispy polenta & caramelized bananas) couldn't get enough. Let alone the variety of meats that are carved at your table. I can honestly say that I experienced the epitome of pure taste bud euphoria!! Just take care not to do what we did.... ate too much ;-DSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/27/2014I have always wanted to try a Brazilian steak house. This was my first time. The servers are very attentive. The food was fair. I enjoyed the experiance but I don't think I would ever go again. I would recommend you go for the experience but not for the food, for the price per person The Capital Grille or Ruth's Chris food is so much better.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014Gustavo , one of the guys that brings the meat to your tablet exceeds my expectations , keep it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat meat meat and more meat!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014This is my favorite Brazilian steakhouse in the Orlando area. The salad bar has a wide range of selections, but don't fill up on that! The meat choices are plentiful. Every selection tasted was well seasoned and unlike at some other restaurants the seasons were all different and you could actually tell the meats apart. The parmesan crusted chicken was cooked to perfection. The leg of lamb was melt in your mouth good. The seasonings on the house special are amazing. The wait staff is attentive, always making sure you have everything you need, but not overbearing. One of the best parts, they participate in the Orlando Magical Dining Deals! Can't beat that price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memory MakerGlad2BHereDined on 8/19/2014This place exceeded our expectations! The wait staff is very attentive. The food presentation is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal and more than steaksCharlieDined on 8/14/2014We highly enjoyed going here 3 nights ago. The salad bar is good but the meats are outstanding. There are 16 different cuts of meet that come by your table and we enjoyed ALL the different meats not one meat did we not enjoy. The service is also first class so I highly recommend a dinner at Fogo de Choa.Special Features:
- ExpensiveFp69Dined on 8/7/2014If you have a great appetite, is a place for you, because for a fixed price of 50$ more or less, you can eat all the meat you wont. But if you eat normaly like us, it became more expensive. After all, a good place and a very good meat.
- KUDOS FDC ORLANDO!!Ryanmichael227Dined on 8/7/2014Dinning with Fogo De Chao is always a great experience, Orlando is no exception. The staff is extremely attentive!! Warning!!! When you flip the disk to green hold on, its causes a whirlwind of chiefs to surround you with some of finest hand carved meats you will ever taste! As someone who travels for a living I have dined at 16 US locations AND 4 in Brazil. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good restraurantdavidpDined on 8/1/2014this restaurant is good, I personally think texas de brazil is a little better but it has the same concept. the food at the salad bar was ok, the meats they served around was good, luckly not saltly like texas de brazil can be, but in all it was a good out of town restaurant.Special Features:
- Outstanding Customer ExperienceDoubleJDined on 7/31/2014From arrival to departure, the staff does everything to make this an outstanding Customer experience. The service was impeccable, the meat selection was excellent, and the staff was very accomodating. I would highly recommend this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Brazilian RestaurantFelipeHDined on 7/29/2014I have been to several Fogo de Chao restaurants in different cities. No doubt is a great chain and the one in Orlando stands pretty well. There are few meet options that are normally included in Rodizio but were not included in this restaurant as chicken hearts, grilled pineapple & the fleshy part of the cow neck called in portuguese cachago. Those are a must in real Brazilian rodizioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak House in OrlandoAK86VIPDined on 7/26/2014Whenever I go to Orlando I must dine at this place. It's by far the best, their steaks are perfectly cooked and the taste is just outstanding. I love also their Brazilian Lemonade.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Texas De Brazil is way betterSmurfellanoDined on 7/19/2014The description says it all. Texas de Brazil knocks this spot off the map! Food selection was not as robust, salad bar was LACKING tremendously, and meat was so so. The service and mango cocktail were great though...but that's not why you come here.Special Features:
- Great birthday!Foodiex2Dined on 7/17/2014We were out of town. I loved our time here! It was my birthday and we had a great time. Everyone told me happy birthday which made me feel special! The food is always fabulous and the dessert was wonderful! Thanks for my special day:-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You need to eat here.RelaxinRayDined on 7/16/2014Awesome food. Service was amazing and did I say that the food was awesome. I was in Orlando for five days and this was the best restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeVacadinerDined on 7/11/2014On vacation in Orlando and looking for something new and different. Searching International Drive and after seeing old favorites Vito's Chophouse and Moonfish, stumbled on Fogo de Chao. It was fabulous. I made reservations easily and with two of my best friends, had an absolutely wonderful experience. The salad bar is amazing...I could have just made several trips there and been fine, but the table service meats were superb. Cooked perfectly, served perfectly and totally enjoyable, melt in your mouth flavors. Put this restaurant on your "to try" list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fogo de Chao is HOT, HOT, HOT!MFrancaDined on 7/3/2014Fogo de Chao is the BEST Brazilian Churrascaria anywhere around. The meat is superb and the staff very well trained. This is a must for anyone who loves meat.Special Features:
- Outstanding Meat!Ross1235Dined on 6/24/2014I told 8 associates to this restaurant. The food(Meat especially) was world class. Excellent salad bar. The service was over the top. Very friendly servers and the food came in waves. Really good wines and I thought the wine prices were very fair. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME NIGHT!!!!!RicknSheilaDined on 6/21/2014We went to Orlando for our wedding anniversary and wanted to something new and different. This was the place that we picked, after reading many reviews before we went we had high expectations for a Awesome Night and Awesome Food. They were all right on the money. we spent $150 for the 2 of us, had a ton of food, drinks, and an awesome desert. there was so much food to choose from as there is a salad bar for all you can eat, but wait stop hold it a minute. dont fill up toooo much as the meat will come from everywhere and as long as you keep the green button on they will bring you more and more and more so remember to change it to red when you have enough. Enjoy We did and it was Awesome!!! Thank you Fogo de Chao for an Awesome Night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriteGlobalDined on 6/21/2014I love this restaurant; easy to make reservations, happy, courteous staff, prompt service and fabulous food.Warning though, don't eat the day you plan to dine at this restaurant or you'll miss the many delicious meats served here!And leave room for desert!Special Features:
- Carnavores...it's a must!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014Fabulous restaurant with a great salad bar selection! Endless amounts of tasty meats bought to your table and its either a yes or a no dependung on your appetite...love the concept and look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service - excellent foodYummyDined on 6/15/2014My kids were blown away by this concept. Very fun and interactive. Food quality was ezcellent. Beware the soda & dessert pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time on Father's Day!SmilesDined on 6/15/2014This was our first visit as a family. We went for the Father's Day brunch. The food and service was great! The atmosphere and experience was wonderful overall for a special day. My husband really enjoyed it as part of his gift for being fantastic dad!! We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Much better than expectedVictorDined on 6/14/2014We've always gone to Texas De Brazil... My son wanted us to try Fogo, great choice, excellent.... We'll definitely go back... PS. Sorry took so long to complete this survey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but not perfectManOfSteelersDined on 6/14/2014Texas de Brazil is 5 stars for me and Fogo is not quite at that level. Even at a higher price Fogo just isn't worth a second trip. Some of the meats were tough and not flavored well.Special Features:
- Worst fogo I have been inPapicharDined on 6/8/2014Scarce cuts. We were offered 4-5 only. Sangria took forever to arrive. Carpet looks filthy Ambiance looks cheap
- Outstanding Service!MEATLUVDined on 5/31/2014Good quality and outstanding service. Manager and servers permanently engaging the customer offering different options and willing to instantly change and modify the options available. Straight to the table, no waiting time.Special Features:
- Fantastic foodJulesDined on 5/28/2014We had a great night, the food was fantastic and fast flowing, you were not rushed at all, the plates were replaced constantly which was nice. There was a great choice of salads and meats on offer, I would recommend Fogo de chao for special occasions, it is a pricey night out but worth the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not outstanding.ReviewerVIPDined on 5/27/2014Good food, fair service. Had to keep asking for certain meats which would arrive but slowly. I hate it when restaurants add 18% gratuity (group of 6). It should be my choice to tip. In this case I would have- but don't force it on me.Special Features:
- The best ChurrascariaOrlandoneighborDined on 5/20/2014Always Fogo de Chao is fantastic. So good that our guest will go back today!Special Features:
- always room for improvement..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/201490% of meet arrownd my table was top sirloin..Have to ask for lamd twice..Other than that good..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat eaters dreamtjawadDined on 5/11/2014This is a Brazilian steakhouse with a delicious array of meat selections to choose from. The included salad bar is amazing as well. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers day at Fogo de ChaoVnewman87Dined on 5/11/2014Took my mother for brunch. The food was amazing and they even gave her a gift card for a free lunch next time she wants to go again. def would recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvBAFoodieDined on 5/8/2014I started my dinner with my guests with the wait spilling a tray of ice water glasses on me. It was cold...
- Great experienceTracyDined on 5/5/2014Great salad bar, outstanding service, go hungry so much food !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 176 reviews are from the Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews archive.
- Always consistentJaclynDined on 5/2/2014This was a repeat experience for our wedding anniversary. Awesome food, exceptional service and lavish decor. We've dined here before as well as other Fogo de Chao's and are impressed with their consistency in all aspects. Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth a visitScotlandDined on 5/2/2014We have been travelling to Orlando for 20 years and each time we go we try something different. This place was well worth the visit and we will be going again. Little bit more pricey than your average meal in Orlando but the food and service were excellent so well worth it. It cost us about $300 for a meal for 4 adults inc drinks & tip (no dessert - too full to eat anything else !!). Excellent service from Carlo. On the evening we went there was a private party in a side room. They did join the queue for the salad bar in the main room this did cause a delay which didnt affect us but I think this could have been managed better. Overall though, I loved this place and will make sure it is on our list for places to eat for our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable SelectionEat2LiveLove2EatDined on 4/30/2014The meats are so fresh and options are not as limited as other Brazilian steakhouses. The house rib-eye is good - but wait around for the filet - it melts in your mouth. Another gem is the bacon wrapped chicken and the Parmesan crusted pork. Unreal good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best BrazillianHellerDined on 4/26/2014Had to request the "good" cuts if meat to come around - but in request they did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.