Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
360 E. Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 7024314500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (46)special occasion (45)fit for foodies (29)romantic (14)notable wine list (13)great for lunch (13)kid-friendly (8)neighborhood gem (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (1)Show More
- its ok but not excellentfoodisfunDined on 8/24/2014Salad bar is pretty but choices just ok. Wouldnt go back. Definitely a chain type place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland and Dry MeatOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/23/2014The staff was very attentive and friendly and everything you would want and ask for. However the meat for my husband and I was tough, dry, and bland. I prefer Texas de Brazil.Special Features:
- Tied for the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014My husband and I have been to fogo de chao Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, and now Las Vegas. we started in Indy and have now have relocated to Vegas and these locations are tied for our best experiences. We had amazing service while we were there and,as always, a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Southern BrazilianFoodvilleVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food was outstanding, especially the better cuts of beef. Great ambiance and service was super.Special Features:
- Soooooo good!!OmnomnomDined on 8/4/2014We truly enjoyed our dining experience at Fogo de Chao! Service was well beyond par, the restaurant was very classy, but did not make you feel out of place if you showed up in shorts, and the food.. oh my gawd, the food!! The cuts of meat were delicious, juicy, and oh so plentiful! Sometimes if you weren't quick enough with your table card, you would wind up with more than you planned for. My ONLY complaint is I only had one stomach to bring to the table! Fantastic fantastic fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, cafeteria atmosphereDrDineDined on 8/2/2014Salad bar and assorted meats where excellent. Was very disappointed in the service and atmosphere. The place is very load, and on this Saturday night felt crowded. The servers seemed rushed with little to no personalities. Next time I make reservations at a Brazilian Resturaunt, I'll try somewhere else.
- Awesome as always....VinoloverDined on 8/2/2014High quality food, excellent service and a wonderful wine selection. Doesn't get much better than this!!Special Features:
- Good foodRiteDined on 8/2/2014Good food, friendly service, Lots to eat. Most waiters speak Spanish and know their job well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great resturantLVMOMDined on 7/26/2014So enjoyed our dinner at Fogo de Chao. It was our 2nd. time but not the last.Special Features:
- Great DiningLasVegasGinoDined on 7/23/2014My wife and grandson joined me for lunch. On this occasion we just enjoyed the salad bar only. We were delighted and glad we did because it gave us an opportunity to sample most of the wonderfully tasty items available that day. A good description of the salad bar is "tres fantastic".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACE!luv2eatsDined on 7/21/2014I've passed this place a few times on my visits. I am kicking myself for passing those times!!! This is without a doubt one of the best dining experiences I've ever had! The staff were down right amazing. The food speaks for itself. I simply can't give enough praise to this great place! Go there you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine List Could Use a Few BargainsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/5/2014Nothing under $42 per bottle. If you listed a few in the $30 range, you might have enticed us to buy a second bottle. One Malbec times $45, versus two Meritage blends times $32. Something for your somm to consider. Our second time at this location; we love the joint, but the wine bottle prices are crazy. We went for glass pours this time; still spendy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2014First time diner here. Service was outstanding. Love the concept. Would definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014great selection, even had enough options at the salad bar for my vegetarian sister-in-law. great way to get away from the strip for a night.Special Features:
- good meatlocalBoyDined on 6/29/2014i was expecting something else by seeing the commercial on the freeway(more fancy) but except that was very good ,good food,i will eat there again :)Special Features:
- Love it Everytimejetlag1621Dined on 6/24/2014We came for lunch because the same items are offered -better value. The salad bar has delicious selections. My favorites are the salmon, hearts of palm, peppadews and the wonderful creamy basil dressing. The meats are succulent and plentiful. The service is very attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2014We went for Father's Day because my dad loves meat, and I don't make red meat very often. Our overall experience was excellent. The service is the best part- there are so many workers and everyone is helpful and kind. When we were waiting for a specific type of meat, we told our server and he sent the guy over. The food is good. My kids had a blast. I really only ate the white meat chicken, but with the salad bar and side dishes, I had more than enough to eat. It's just such a fun dining experience.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceBobmacDined on 6/14/2014I dined with 5 friends at Fogo De Chao and everything on the salad bar was so fresh. The meats served were cooked and seasoned perfect. The wait staff was always near by and provided great service.Special Features:
- Vegas 06/2014moronVIPDined on 6/9/2014This was my wife's first time dining at Fogo and she was thoroughly impressed with the service, ambiance, and the fare. The different varieties of meats were excellently prepared and the sides were just enough to add to the experience. Great salad bar, but as they recommend, don't fill up on it because you want to get your fill of the meats. We'll be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMELVMOMDined on 6/7/2014Went to have dinner with my husband for a belated MOTHER'S DAY gift from our daughter. Very impressed with the whole place. Salad bar was delicious and the food was just great. We especially liked the leg of lamb and the lamb chops. The service was out standing and the décor was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DankDined on 5/16/2014Fabulous. .. Great food wait staff excellent. Great flavors on all meats. Garlic sirloin was my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placejameyokcDined on 5/5/2014big relief in vegas to find something so different yet so familiarSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!MarkFDined on 5/1/2014i frequent Fogo's often in various cities and Vegas ranks right up there with best of them. food quality was great and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Pretty good!JennyDined on 5/1/2014We've been to a few Brazilian bbqs over the years -- some chain, some independent -- and this was probably the best meat we've had. The service was good, too. Worth trying.Special Features:
- The following 133 reviews are from the Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Drew made our nighttheporscheguyDined on 4/26/2014We knew we would love going here but what made the experience truly great was our server, Drew. We were nine guys in Vegas for a Bachelor party and Drew knew how to keep us happy. He even recommended us some spots to hit up afterwords. Oh yeah and the bar be que is obviously something worth mentioning! Great food, great service, great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fogo very classyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014This is a high-end steakhouse with a fantastic meat selection and salad bar. The attentiveness of the staff was incredible there was in a moment that we weren't taken care of. The house special steak was very yummy and the flank steak had a great marinade flavor. We left full and contented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of Brazil replicated...JOlidenDined on 4/19/2014I got to know Fogo de Chao from their original restaurants in Brazil, where the service is paramount. I'm glad to see that they're now present in several cities I get to visit frequently, in particular Las Vegas and San Diego in the US. I was in Vegas for the easter holidays last week and I decided to try Fogo de Chao. The location is very convenient (outside but not far from the strip) where you can get away of the busiest side of the city, but especially free from the traffic jams caused by the road work currently ongoing on the strip. The service was excellent, as the server and chef teams are aligned to provide an excellent services. The quality of the food is excellent as expected. A must-try is the Papaya cream! Check for 2 > $150.Special Features:
- Outstanding service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2014My husband and I made reservations here because we love Brazilian steakhouses. This was by far the best we have ever been to! Not only was the food amazing but the service was incredible. They made you feel like the whole wait staff was there just for you. This dinner was for my husband's birthday and they made a point to do something special for him. We will definitely be coming back next time we go to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerCarlosDined on 4/16/2014We have a great dinner with friends, nice place. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Not the most confortableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/15/2014Food as always is excellent here, but the service was much to be desired. Our party felt very neglected with our drinks and the service of our waiter/server was just not up to par.
- Great Brazilian RestaurantAndersonlenningDined on 4/15/2014Couldn't ask for a better experience. The food was great and the service was attentive. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceMarkDined on 4/12/2014There is truly no better dining experience in Las Vegas than a trip to this restaurant. We're the world's buffet capital, but this property's interpretation of the salad bar exceeds all reasonable expectations. The meat offerings are completely over-the-top - if you're disappointed, you'll have to await colonization of an alternate planet to be satisfied. As a local industry insider with no vested interest in this property, I assure there are few better dining options in all of Las Vegas. Be certain to try the premium signature beverage from the bar... you'll be very glad you did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Office LuncheonAshleyDined on 4/7/2014A good restaurant for an office luncheon as it's an upscale buffet style. Works well for vegetarians (not vegans) due to the selection at the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed hereMikeyNovatoDined on 4/1/2014I've eaten at several of their outposts including in Dallas and Brazil, and really enjoy this chain that popularized Churasca in the USA. Meats are always top-rate and the selection of sides and salads is dangerously good.Special Features:
- Great for a special occasionNYC2013VIPDined on 3/29/2014I took my boyfriend here to celebrate his birthday while we were in Vegas. The restaurant staff made sure our service was perfect and even gave him a wonderful dessert at the end of the meal. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time was as good as the firstJoeCDined on 3/29/2014Second time to a Fogo de Chao (first time was in Chicago). Food was excellent again and service fantastic. Fixe prix is reasonable consider all you can eat meat and expansive salad bar, but be aware that drinks and dessert are a la carte and a bit pricy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional serviceVegasfoodieVIPDined on 3/29/2014The wait staff at this restaurant provided one of the most attentive and pleasant dining experience our group of 4 ever had. Excellent salad bar, and wide selection of meats. All the meats were flavorful, and hot (which is not always the case a Brazilian Steakhouses), however, we did find quite a few of the cuts to be dry. We have been to all the churrascarias in Las Vegas, and Fogo de Chao is one of the two best.I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMelanieDined on 3/28/2014It was one of the best restaurants that I´ve ever been!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDhwangVIPDined on 3/27/2014The food was great! service was awesome! I would recommend it to all of my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great off strip dining experienceJamfilfoodiesDined on 3/25/2014Great service experience, the moment you walk in the door. The hostesses were very friendly. The servers were also very attentive, we could not ask for a better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.