Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
360 E. Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: (702) 431-4500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (44)special occasion (42)fit for foodies (36)notable wine list (21)romantic (16)neighborhood gem (13)great for lunch (12)hot spot (9)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Couldn't relax and enjoyLVinLVDined on 11/16/2014All the meat came too fast and they all tasted the same. No marinade or distinctive flavors on the meats. Couldn't keep track of what was being served, they should slow it up a bit. Waitress even made us felt rushed with removing plates. I didn't feel like it was a dining 'experience'
- ...best and most memorable family experience...DebidDined on 11/12/2014Thank you for the most amazing evening! The food was plentiful and so flavorful! The wait staff commendable! Salad bar presentation and selection by far the best! Topped it off with three speciality desserts and black sambuca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beyond deliciouslivinginnightvaleDined on 11/6/2014I had never been to the restaurant before and honestly didn't know what to expect. I tried a little bit of everything and I can honestly say there was nothing on the menu that I didn't love. The staff were extremely polite and appropriately attentive, and the food was nonstop. I would go again in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/6/2014Food was very good, best rolls on earth. Main complaint was that it took an extra 30 minutes to be seated even though we had reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!!!ToddDined on 10/31/2014I have heard about this restaurant for years and finally got the chance to go. Everything was great from the moment we walked in. The service was great starting with our head server explaining the menu and how it all worked. All servers were very polite and prompt. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timegood4foodDined on 10/31/2014This was the first time anyone in our party had gone there and we were all extremely pleased. The service is superb, the salad bar is huge (but don't fill up on that because the best is yet to come) and dinner, can't complain about anything. I tried several different meats and all were cooked to perfection. I must admit that thelamb chops were my favorite. Can't wait to go back. Little pricey but the food keeps coming so bring your appetite. I did and feel like it was well worth it.Special Features:
- Fogo de ChaoKarenDined on 10/30/2014Everything was excellent about this restaurant. The servers would come around every few minutes to make sure everything was to your satisfaction. The meat was tender and juicy, the sides were delicious and the cheese bread was excellent too. I plan on visiting the one in New York City in the near future.Special Features:
- MehDornetteDined on 10/25/2014Second time at Fogo de Chao (ist time was in Philly). Food was consistent from place to place (very good) but service definitely suffered in Las Vegas. Our party of 8 seemed to get lost and not get the regular rotation of attention or of meat service. We had to ask for certain meats to be brought by, and at one point a party member had to get up and search out a staff member and to point out that we had simply been forgotten for quite a while. As the sole non-meat eater, my fish entree was served while the rest of the table was still eating their salad. Very bad timing. To be fair, our 2 shrimp cocktails and 2 deserts were comped, but still not the best experience, and not what we expected.Special Features:
- Excellent!marzdogVIPDined on 10/23/2014Took a group of 1!0 and couldn't have been more pleased with the service and food that was served and prepared by Ricardo's staffSpecial Features:
- Excellent!marzdogVIPDined on 10/21/2014Thrilled with how our dinner went! Ricardo and his staff could not have been more accomodating!Special Features:
- Quality ChurrascariaDineOutOftenDined on 10/19/2014I have dined out at the Fogo de Chao in Dallas (many times just after they opened in the late 90's), Denver, San Jose, and now Las Vegas. While the Fogo de Chao in Dallas seems more authentic with more Brazilian staff, the staff at the Las Vegas restaurant was more attentive. Our experience was exceptional. My wife is a vegetarian, so we gave the staff special instructions not to set the skewers of meat next to her plate while serving others at our table. Amazingly enough, they honored our request. My only complaint was the Frango (Chicken) and I believe it was Lombo (Pork) were overcooked and dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no refill on sodasbettyDined on 10/18/2014Was not happy no refill on soda and dessert need to be paid separate
- I love Fogo!MJSBDined on 10/18/2014Fogo is a beautiful restaurant, the food is excellent, and the service is great. I absolutely love the varieties of meet, the salad bar has so many options that you have to go back a second time to try them all. The servers are extremely attentive; they bring you hot dishes, cheese bread, and even recommend wine bottles and Brazilian drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/29/2014The place is lovely. They have their own driveway and valet. Great seats. The Salad Bar is has a lot of choices. I enjoyed my cocktail which is Passionate Caipirinha (although Pampas Brazil makes their Caipirinha in front of you which is entertaining). The servers are really nice and helpful. The meats tastes perfect. There was a big group the same night I went and I had to line up for the salad bar. It was still a great experience.Special Features:
- Very good meat!EtheleDined on 9/21/2014Excellent food and good service - the meat was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some waiters have bad attitudeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Some waiters roll their eyes when you ask for something, it they don´t like their job they should look elsewhere.Special Features:
- 50th Birthday CelebrationLucyndaBDined on 9/13/2014If you've never experienced a Brazilian steakhouse, try Fogo de Chao! Went here on a Saturday night with a party of 12 for a birthday dinner. Delicious salad bar items to start, which would satisfy even a vegan's appetite, then be ready for the parade of meats to come when you flip your disc to GREEN. 16 various selections including bacon-wrapped filet mignon, ribeye, top sirloin, bottom sirloin, flank steak, ribs, chicken, sausage and pork tenderloin. WOW! WOnderful selection of desserts, too. Excellent presentation, knowledgable staff. VERY enjoyable by all those in attendance. HIGHLY recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The worst attitudeMaxiVIPDined on 9/12/2014We Made a reservation at 2 o clock. We arrived 2.08 and the waitress and all the staff were leaving. They said that it was late and that They dont give ANY TOLERANCE! Come on, 8 minutes late? How can They accept a reservation at 2 if They run at 2.08? The worst attitude I have ever seen. I Will never go back to that place!
- Fogo de Chao was delicious!AgoraVIPDined on 9/12/2014the gaucho's were very attentive. The meats were very yummy. Service was a bit odd - we were not sure which server was ours; they seemed to all be waiting on us. My only annoyance is the Coke - they serve Coke products, but the coke is a small glass bottle that is about 10oz and they charge $3.00. I would like to see them change to fountain soda with free refills.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/9/2014Returned to Fogo because I was looking on my app and remembered they were on the program. Sure glad I did, great salad bar, well stocked and great selection of stuff. Service is always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat FeastGlassmanDined on 9/9/2014Fogo de Chao is a great place for meat lovers. I would recommend staying away from the bread and starches, and save room for the beautiful cuts of beef sliced tableside from skewers. Start with salad from the large buffet, and maybe finish there. Even the nicely done pork ribs, chicken, and sausage (I did not try the lamb, but my co-worker did and liked it) are side notes to the beef roasted Brazilian style. A real treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotsatisfiedcustomerDined on 9/1/2014They take reservations at 10.00pm but they close the place @ 10.30pm. They agreed to serve us but the service was bad as well as the food.
- Awesome food and serviceJill425Dined on 8/31/2014If you're looking for a change from the usual Las Vegas steakhouse or buffet, give this Brazilian steakhouse a try. The food and service was amazing. I would highly recommend it. Be sure to come hungry, though - the food service is non-stop.Special Features:
- its ok but not excellentfoodisfunDined on 8/24/2014Salad bar is pretty but choices just ok. Wouldnt go back. Definitely a chain type place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland and Dry MeatOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/23/2014The staff was very attentive and friendly and everything you would want and ask for. However the meat for my husband and I was tough, dry, and bland. I prefer Texas de Brazil.Special Features:
- Tied for the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014My husband and I have been to fogo de chao Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, and now Las Vegas. we started in Indy and have now have relocated to Vegas and these locations are tied for our best experiences. We had amazing service while we were there and,as always, a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Southern BrazilianFoodvilleVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food was outstanding, especially the better cuts of beef. Great ambiance and service was super.Special Features:
- Soooooo good!!OmnomnomDined on 8/4/2014We truly enjoyed our dining experience at Fogo de Chao! Service was well beyond par, the restaurant was very classy, but did not make you feel out of place if you showed up in shorts, and the food.. oh my gawd, the food!! The cuts of meat were delicious, juicy, and oh so plentiful! Sometimes if you weren't quick enough with your table card, you would wind up with more than you planned for. My ONLY complaint is I only had one stomach to bring to the table! Fantastic fantastic fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, cafeteria atmosphereDrDineDined on 8/2/2014Salad bar and assorted meats where excellent. Was very disappointed in the service and atmosphere. The place is very load, and on this Saturday night felt crowded. The servers seemed rushed with little to no personalities. Next time I make reservations at a Brazilian Resturaunt, I'll try somewhere else.
- Awesome as always....VinoloverDined on 8/2/2014High quality food, excellent service and a wonderful wine selection. Doesn't get much better than this!!Special Features:
- Good foodRiteDined on 8/2/2014Good food, friendly service, Lots to eat. Most waiters speak Spanish and know their job well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 150 reviews are from the Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great resturantLVMOMDined on 7/26/2014So enjoyed our dinner at Fogo de Chao. It was our 2nd. time but not the last.Special Features:
- Great DiningLasVegasGinoDined on 7/23/2014My wife and grandson joined me for lunch. On this occasion we just enjoyed the salad bar only. We were delighted and glad we did because it gave us an opportunity to sample most of the wonderfully tasty items available that day. A good description of the salad bar is "tres fantastic".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACE!luv2eatsDined on 7/21/2014I've passed this place a few times on my visits. I am kicking myself for passing those times!!! This is without a doubt one of the best dining experiences I've ever had! The staff were down right amazing. The food speaks for itself. I simply can't give enough praise to this great place! Go there you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine List Could Use a Few BargainsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/5/2014Nothing under $42 per bottle. If you listed a few in the $30 range, you might have enticed us to buy a second bottle. One Malbec times $45, versus two Meritage blends times $32. Something for your somm to consider. Our second time at this location; we love the joint, but the wine bottle prices are crazy. We went for glass pours this time; still spendy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2014First time diner here. Service was outstanding. Love the concept. Would definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014great selection, even had enough options at the salad bar for my vegetarian sister-in-law. great way to get away from the strip for a night.Special Features:
- good meatlocalBoyDined on 6/29/2014i was expecting something else by seeing the commercial on the freeway(more fancy) but except that was very good ,good food,i will eat there again :)Special Features:
- Love it Everytimejetlag1621Dined on 6/24/2014We came for lunch because the same items are offered -better value. The salad bar has delicious selections. My favorites are the salmon, hearts of palm, peppadews and the wonderful creamy basil dressing. The meats are succulent and plentiful. The service is very attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/15/2014We went for Father's Day because my dad loves meat, and I don't make red meat very often. Our overall experience was excellent. The service is the best part- there are so many workers and everyone is helpful and kind. When we were waiting for a specific type of meat, we told our server and he sent the guy over. The food is good. My kids had a blast. I really only ate the white meat chicken, but with the salad bar and side dishes, I had more than enough to eat. It's just such a fun dining experience.Special Features: