Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
360 E. Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 7024314500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)good for groups (39)fit for foodies (31)notable wine list (20)romantic (16)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (12)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (5)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)late-night find (2)Show More
- Quality ChurrascariaDineOutOftenDined on 10/19/2014I have dined out at the Fogo de Chao in Dallas (many times just after they opened in the late 90's), Denver, San Jose, and now Las Vegas. While the Fogo de Chao in Dallas seems more authentic with more Brazilian staff, the staff at the Las Vegas restaurant was more attentive. Our experience was exceptional. My wife is a vegetarian, so we gave the staff special instructions not to set the skewers of meat next to her plate while serving others at our table. Amazingly enough, they honored our request. My only complaint was the Frango (Chicken) and I believe it was Lombo (Pork) were overcooked and dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no refill on sodasbettyDined on 10/18/2014Was not happy no refill on soda and dessert need to be paid separate
- I love Fogo!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Fogo is a beautiful restaurant, the food is excellent, and the service is great. I absolutely love the varieties of meet, the salad bar has so many options that you have to go back a second time to try them all. The servers are extremely attentive; they bring you hot dishes, cheese bread, and even recommend wine bottles and Brazilian drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/29/2014The place is lovely. They have their own driveway and valet. Great seats. The Salad Bar is has a lot of choices. I enjoyed my cocktail which is Passionate Caipirinha (although Pampas Brazil makes their Caipirinha in front of you which is entertaining). The servers are really nice and helpful. The meats tastes perfect. There was a big group the same night I went and I had to line up for the salad bar. It was still a great experience.Special Features:
- Very good meat!EtheleDined on 9/21/2014Excellent food and good service - the meat was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some waiters have bad attitudeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Some waiters roll their eyes when you ask for something, it they don´t like their job they should look elsewhere.Special Features:
- 50th Birthday CelebrationLucyndaBDined on 9/13/2014If you've never experienced a Brazilian steakhouse, try Fogo de Chao! Went here on a Saturday night with a party of 12 for a birthday dinner. Delicious salad bar items to start, which would satisfy even a vegan's appetite, then be ready for the parade of meats to come when you flip your disc to GREEN. 16 various selections including bacon-wrapped filet mignon, ribeye, top sirloin, bottom sirloin, flank steak, ribs, chicken, sausage and pork tenderloin. WOW! WOnderful selection of desserts, too. Excellent presentation, knowledgable staff. VERY enjoyable by all those in attendance. HIGHLY recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The worst attitudeMaxiVIPDined on 9/12/2014We Made a reservation at 2 o clock. We arrived 2.08 and the waitress and all the staff were leaving. They said that it was late and that They dont give ANY TOLERANCE! Come on, 8 minutes late? How can They accept a reservation at 2 if They run at 2.08? The worst attitude I have ever seen. I Will never go back to that place!
- Fogo de Chao was delicious!AgoraVIPDined on 9/12/2014the gaucho's were very attentive. The meats were very yummy. Service was a bit odd - we were not sure which server was ours; they seemed to all be waiting on us. My only annoyance is the Coke - they serve Coke products, but the coke is a small glass bottle that is about 10oz and they charge $3.00. I would like to see them change to fountain soda with free refills.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/9/2014Returned to Fogo because I was looking on my app and remembered they were on the program. Sure glad I did, great salad bar, well stocked and great selection of stuff. Service is always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat FeastOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/9/2014Fogo de Chao is a great place for meat lovers. I would recommend staying away from the bread and starches, and save room for the beautiful cuts of beef sliced tableside from skewers. Start with salad from the large buffet, and maybe finish there. Even the nicely done pork ribs, chicken, and sausage (I did not try the lamb, but my co-worker did and liked it) are side notes to the beef roasted Brazilian style. A real treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotsatisfiedcustomerDined on 9/1/2014They take reservations at 10.00pm but they close the place @ 10.30pm. They agreed to serve us but the service was bad as well as the food.
- Awesome food and serviceJill425Dined on 8/31/2014If you're looking for a change from the usual Las Vegas steakhouse or buffet, give this Brazilian steakhouse a try. The food and service was amazing. I would highly recommend it. Be sure to come hungry, though - the food service is non-stop.Special Features:
- its ok but not excellentfoodisfunDined on 8/24/2014Salad bar is pretty but choices just ok. Wouldnt go back. Definitely a chain type place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland and Dry MeatOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/23/2014The staff was very attentive and friendly and everything you would want and ask for. However the meat for my husband and I was tough, dry, and bland. I prefer Texas de Brazil.Special Features:
- Tied for the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014My husband and I have been to fogo de chao Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, and now Las Vegas. we started in Indy and have now have relocated to Vegas and these locations are tied for our best experiences. We had amazing service while we were there and,as always, a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Southern BrazilianFoodvilleVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food was outstanding, especially the better cuts of beef. Great ambiance and service was super.Special Features:
- Soooooo good!!OmnomnomDined on 8/4/2014We truly enjoyed our dining experience at Fogo de Chao! Service was well beyond par, the restaurant was very classy, but did not make you feel out of place if you showed up in shorts, and the food.. oh my gawd, the food!! The cuts of meat were delicious, juicy, and oh so plentiful! Sometimes if you weren't quick enough with your table card, you would wind up with more than you planned for. My ONLY complaint is I only had one stomach to bring to the table! Fantastic fantastic fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, cafeteria atmosphereDrDineDined on 8/2/2014Salad bar and assorted meats where excellent. Was very disappointed in the service and atmosphere. The place is very load, and on this Saturday night felt crowded. The servers seemed rushed with little to no personalities. Next time I make reservations at a Brazilian Resturaunt, I'll try somewhere else.
- Awesome as always....VinoloverDined on 8/2/2014High quality food, excellent service and a wonderful wine selection. Doesn't get much better than this!!Special Features:
- Good foodRiteDined on 8/2/2014Good food, friendly service, Lots to eat. Most waiters speak Spanish and know their job well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great resturantLVMOMDined on 7/26/2014So enjoyed our dinner at Fogo de Chao. It was our 2nd. time but not the last.Special Features:
- Great DiningLasVegasGinoDined on 7/23/2014My wife and grandson joined me for lunch. On this occasion we just enjoyed the salad bar only. We were delighted and glad we did because it gave us an opportunity to sample most of the wonderfully tasty items available that day. A good description of the salad bar is "tres fantastic".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACE!luv2eatsDined on 7/21/2014I've passed this place a few times on my visits. I am kicking myself for passing those times!!! This is without a doubt one of the best dining experiences I've ever had! The staff were down right amazing. The food speaks for itself. I simply can't give enough praise to this great place! Go there you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine List Could Use a Few BargainsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/5/2014Nothing under $42 per bottle. If you listed a few in the $30 range, you might have enticed us to buy a second bottle. One Malbec times $45, versus two Meritage blends times $32. Something for your somm to consider. Our second time at this location; we love the joint, but the wine bottle prices are crazy. We went for glass pours this time; still spendy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2014First time diner here. Service was outstanding. Love the concept. Would definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014great selection, even had enough options at the salad bar for my vegetarian sister-in-law. great way to get away from the strip for a night.Special Features:
- The following 143 reviews are from the Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- good meatlocalBoyDined on 6/29/2014i was expecting something else by seeing the commercial on the freeway(more fancy) but except that was very good ,good food,i will eat there again :)Special Features:
- Love it Everytimejetlag1621Dined on 6/24/2014We came for lunch because the same items are offered -better value. The salad bar has delicious selections. My favorites are the salmon, hearts of palm, peppadews and the wonderful creamy basil dressing. The meats are succulent and plentiful. The service is very attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/15/2014We went for Father's Day because my dad loves meat, and I don't make red meat very often. Our overall experience was excellent. The service is the best part- there are so many workers and everyone is helpful and kind. When we were waiting for a specific type of meat, we told our server and he sent the guy over. The food is good. My kids had a blast. I really only ate the white meat chicken, but with the salad bar and side dishes, I had more than enough to eat. It's just such a fun dining experience.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceBobmacDined on 6/14/2014I dined with 5 friends at Fogo De Chao and everything on the salad bar was so fresh. The meats served were cooked and seasoned perfect. The wait staff was always near by and provided great service.Special Features:
- Vegas 06/2014moronVIPDined on 6/9/2014This was my wife's first time dining at Fogo and she was thoroughly impressed with the service, ambiance, and the fare. The different varieties of meats were excellently prepared and the sides were just enough to add to the experience. Great salad bar, but as they recommend, don't fill up on it because you want to get your fill of the meats. We'll be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMELVMOMDined on 6/7/2014Went to have dinner with my husband for a belated MOTHER'S DAY gift from our daughter. Very impressed with the whole place. Salad bar was delicious and the food was just great. We especially liked the leg of lamb and the lamb chops. The service was out standing and the décor was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DankDined on 5/16/2014Fabulous. .. Great food wait staff excellent. Great flavors on all meats. Garlic sirloin was my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placejameyokcDined on 5/5/2014big relief in vegas to find something so different yet so familiarSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!MarkFDined on 5/1/2014i frequent Fogo's often in various cities and Vegas ranks right up there with best of them. food quality was great and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Pretty good!JennyDined on 5/1/2014We've been to a few Brazilian bbqs over the years -- some chain, some independent -- and this was probably the best meat we've had. The service was good, too. Worth trying.Special Features:
- Drew made our nighttheporscheguyDined on 4/26/2014We knew we would love going here but what made the experience truly great was our server, Drew. We were nine guys in Vegas for a Bachelor party and Drew knew how to keep us happy. He even recommended us some spots to hit up afterwords. Oh yeah and the bar be que is obviously something worth mentioning! Great food, great service, great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fogo very classyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014This is a high-end steakhouse with a fantastic meat selection and salad bar. The attentiveness of the staff was incredible there was in a moment that we weren't taken care of. The house special steak was very yummy and the flank steak had a great marinade flavor. We left full and contented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of Brazil replicated...JOlidenDined on 4/19/2014I got to know Fogo de Chao from their original restaurants in Brazil, where the service is paramount. I'm glad to see that they're now present in several cities I get to visit frequently, in particular Las Vegas and San Diego in the US. I was in Vegas for the easter holidays last week and I decided to try Fogo de Chao. The location is very convenient (outside but not far from the strip) where you can get away of the busiest side of the city, but especially free from the traffic jams caused by the road work currently ongoing on the strip. The service was excellent, as the server and chef teams are aligned to provide an excellent services. The quality of the food is excellent as expected. A must-try is the Papaya cream! Check for 2 > $150.Special Features: