Flour Mill Restaurant
6080 Fallsview Blvd
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3V5Neighborhood:
Contemporary French / AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Flour Mill Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.oldstoneinnhotel.com/cuisine.html
- Phone: 8002636208x
- Hours of Operation:
8 AM TO 10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Flour Mill Restaurant
At the Flour Mill we bring together all the elements that discerning guests love about the culinary experience - extraordinary food, a notable Niagara focused wine list, quality spirits and service in surroundings that pamper with the energy, comfort and value of casual dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flour Mill Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)romantic (3)neighborhood gem (3)notable wine list (3)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- WINNER OF TRIFECTAMrESDined on 8/18/2014Wife and I celebrated 35th anniversary with 3 nights in Niagara Falls. 1st night- Weinkeller, 2nd night- AG, and 3rd (actual anniversary) night at Flour Mill. This was my favorite. The old, restored building has a nice comfortable feel that sits nicely between the anything goes casualness of Weinkeller and the slightly cold elegance of AG. Although the room is open, I never was distracted by any of the other patrons. The menu is strongly influenced by local produce. After this trip, that concept of locally sourced, farm-to-table dining now tops my list in searching for new restaurants. Service was perfectly suited for the location- attentive and friendly. I had an excellent steak and my only regret was I could not possibly finish it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rare great find in niagra falls!Moe244Dined on 8/9/2014Recently opened in spring 2014, newly renovated spacious and comfortable, with an old world chiche appeal. Food locally sourced and delicious. We were only second table that late eve, and some staff were overly attentive, at the wrong times. Not a huge fault- likely growing pains. Cocktails- caeser- was huge, and great if u like hickory smoke. Caesar salad with baby kale was a unique twist on an old fav. Seafood risotto packed w seafood and succulent. Creme brûlée was worth it! A hidden gem - worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining it a must experience!withsugarontop123Dined on 8/6/2014Our experience at The Flour Mill Dining Room is definitely going to be a memorable one for sure. The ambiance and service was outstanding. The selection of food and wine choices were very good. Something there for everyone. Our server "Jimmy" was very pleasant and was able to clearly explain menu choices and offer his expertise and suggestions. The seating was fantastic! Comfortable chairs and Dining Room floor plan gave each table the feeling of intimacy. It is a must see and wish anyone else that is able to enjoy the same experience we did a wonderful time! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Flour Mill Restaurant reviews archive.