Flo Lounge Restaurant
37-20 30th Avenue
Astoria, NY 11370Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Flo Lounge Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.flocafeny.com/
- Phone: 7182046096x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 2:00am,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 3:00am,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Dionisis Liakopoulos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering options are available. Please contact the restaurant directly for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Culinary sophistication meets great service and hospitality at Astoria's premier destination. With international cuisine influenced from Europe, Asian, and here at home in the U.S., Flo Lounge Restaurant caters to even the most demanding palate.
A word from Flo Lounge Restaurant
Culinary sophistication meets great service and hospitality at Astoria's premier destination. With international cuisine influenced from Europe, Asia, and here at home in the U.S., Flo Lounge Restaurant caters to even the most demanding palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Flo Lounge Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Astoria ›
Flo Lounge Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (6)hot spot (4)good for groups (4)great for outdoor dining (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great Experience!jesssabellDined on 10/11/2014Went to Flo for brunch and had a great time. Had a group of 5 and our server, Javier, was extremely accommodating, patient and went out of his way to ensure we had a great experience. The food was decent - the fried calamari appetizer was crunchy and juicy and their extensive brunch menu will surely please a variety of palates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad, but...DesignChickDined on 9/7/2014Food's good, though not spectacular. Service is okay. Meals don't come out together and the waitress forgot the coffee I ordered. The music is trying to blare over everyone's conversation.Special Features:
- TLMpegasusVIPDined on 9/5/2014i went for dinner and drinks and the mixed drinks were on-point ... thumbs up to the Bartender ... the entrees were tasty ... its a great place to go with a groupSpecial Features:
- Just okGTviewsVIPDined on 8/23/2014The food was fine but not great. Our server messed up our order then charged us for it but no harm done since we noticed it right away. I would give this place another chance though. The employees were really nice, just not as attentive as you would expect.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gem!JWH1VIPDined on 7/9/2014Great, attentive service. Great location and decor. You get what you pay for.Special Features:
- The following 20 reviews are from the Flo Lounge Restaurant reviews archive.
- EhhFoodyDined on 5/30/2014I have been to Flo a bunch of times and had a ball. However, dinner there Friday night was not fun. First, the drink menu changed and there is no muddled strawberry martini which made me very sad. We just decided to get regular vodka club. The service was far from good. Our waitress had no personality and we could barely find her. We needed dressings and sauces and asked another waitress who never brought them. The bill for the drinks exceeded the amout of the food and we only had two each. For those prices we could have just went to the city. Over all we were just disappointed, it seemed like something was missingSpecial Features:
- floflo1Dined on 5/5/2014the kind of place that isn't sure what it is yet. flo the kind of place that isn't sure what it is yet. trying to be unz unz unz but it's a restuarant.... weird.Special Features:
- Amazing brunchAstoriadinerDined on 4/20/2014The brunch is affordable and delicious. Service is a little slow because they are so busy. They don't allow substitutions on any of the meals and the don't serve alcohol until noonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchLauraDined on 4/13/2014Went for Sunday brunch. Food was amazing and even thought the kitchen was backed up and service was a little slow, I have no complaints! The wait staff was very nice and have us a few free drinks for the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/26/2014Loved the service! And the food was delicious ! They always passed by us to see if everything was ok or if we needed anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, place lookedLbkpDined on 3/15/2014Food was good, place looked great. I would have liked and enjoyed the place if it was not for the waitress. It was during brunch hours and the place was not packed so i do not understand what was the waitress issue. Not only was she not attentive (we would have to wait for such a long time for a simple request and have to go out of our way to get her attention) but she did not have a good attitude overall. I understand you may not like your job but cut the eye rolls!Special Features:
- Flo was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2014I have nothing bad to say about Flo the ambiance was very intimate. our server was very attentive and the food is goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good catchNnnmDined on 2/16/2014I had been to Flo before there rennovations and the first time it had more of a lounge feel to it. Music was louder as well as the crowd. This time around it the ambience seemed classier and a more mature crowd. My waiter wasn't as attentive as I like but still got the job done. The food also took a bit long but it was steak which may be the reason. Overall the food was very good and a very good ambience as well. Very nice decor. I'd recommend for dates, very impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's okVictorDined on 2/16/2014I remembered when this place opened it was kicking, servers seem to lack info and professionalism (me being a server) our food took way to long but we we're informed and taken cared of, may be more training? The food was ok, nothing I will go back for.Special Features:
- NickVIPDined on 1/30/2014good selection of food with a vibrant bar scene! been coming here for years and will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Lackluster foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2013I wouldn't pay those high prices for the quality of food. Nothing seemed fresh.Special Features:
- Great experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Had a great romantic date with my boyfriend. The food was awesome with great portion sizes for a great price. The ambiance was very beautiful. My waiter Jeff was very attentive. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lisa's ReviewLisaDined on 12/20/2013I love coming to this place. It is so close to my house and it has a great vibe and atmosphere. The only thing that disappointed me, is that we did not receive bread and olive tapenade until right before our food arrived. However, the drinks are outstanding.Special Features:
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/7/2013The food was very good and nice presentation. Service was great.Special Features:
- One of a kind!XtheBartnderDined on 11/16/2013Came here on Sat night after reserving online. place was packed! sat at the bar to wait for the rest of my group &was welcomed by the bartenders (handsome devils!) The table was perfect for all of us to mingle &the waitress was always checking up on us. The manager, Souni (spell?) frequented the table to ensure our drinks and food were more than expected and he was super friendly and courteous. The NY Strip Steak which was cooked PERFECTLY &was succulent &flavorful, &Chicken kebabs that filled the place w their aroma of lemon&herbs - just to name a few. All in all it was a one of a kind experience. It's evident that all staff here - from managers to servers, bartenders&everyone in between, aim to please their clientele. Def be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time was had by allnicolosiDined on 10/6/2013We had a birthday brunch for my husband's mother on a Sunday. We gathered her friends and gave her a wonderful surprise. Being from out of town we had searched out a place when we were in town in June. Having never really eaten here we went by reviews on the internet. We were not disappointed with the food it was very good and plenty of it. The wait staff were very attentive and the food came out in a reasonable time for a party of 15. We would definitely recommend this place for brunch, lunch or dinner. It is great for a party of 2 or a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to hang out, haveOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/6/2013Great place to hang out, have a nice meal and feel relaxed. Enjoyable atmosphere and very open. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for brunchGothamDuoVIPDined on 9/1/2013Flo is a great place for Sunday brunch. Great selection of dishes for a very reasonable price. Staff were attentive and did not rush us to leave. Got plenty of coffee refills. Food was tasty and portions a good size for the price. i would definately go back/Special Features:
- DELISHFOODIEDined on 8/23/2013THE BF AND I DECIDED TO HAVE A NICE EARLY DINNER AND CHOSE FLO AS I USED TO LOVE THIS PLACE IN THE PAST. THE SERVICE WAS GOOD, THE FOOD WAS GOOD AS WELL. HOWEVER, THE BEST PART OF THIS RESTAURANT IS THE AMBIANCE. IT IS SECOND TO NONE. I LOVE THE FEEL OF THIS PLACE. ALWAYS GOOD FOR DRINKS WITH THE GIRLS OR A ROMANTIC DINNER IN THE BACK ON THE COUCH SEATS. ENJOY!Special Features:
- Great!KimboDined on 8/16/2013Food was wonderful and brought to the table quick,everyone was very nice,everything was very affordable. Lovely! Just lovely cheesecake was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.