1551 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60610Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.flight1551.com/
- Phone: 3129441551
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Friday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Logan Jackson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Flight 1551
Flight 1551 is a neighborhood wine bar with over 250 wines from all over the world complimented by American-style tapas, house made charcuterie, and a rotating list of cheese.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flight 1551 reviews from OpenTable diners
- They weren't even open!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/9/2013The restaurant wasn't even open when we showed up for this reservation!!
- They weren't even open. ShutOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/1/2013They weren't even open. Shut down on a Friday night. No sign, nothing. They took my reservation though.
- I will not be going back toOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/29/2012I will not be going back to this place. First off, the place was FREEZING cold. People in the front of the restaurant were eating with their coats on! The food was not good and didn't match up with the wine. The wine list is extensive, but doesn't offer much at the same time as the cheapest bottle was $35. When we asked our server for a recommendation, he had to take a look at the menu and still didn't come back with any ideas. Our server also hardly ever came back to our table and wasn't very friendly. We were a slightly larger party and were seated in the back by the bar. All we heard the entire night was the slam of the bartender's empty wine bottles into the garbage. It was not pleasant and rounded out the less than thrilling experience
- Would be better if the sizeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/28/2012Would be better if the size of the portions were equal. We ordered flatbread pizzas while others ordered the grilled cheese/mussels. Their portions were MUCH smaller and they were done long before us which made it a little strange.