110 W Park Ave
Elmhurst, IL 60126Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.flight112wine.com/
- Phone: 6307580808x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: Closed, Tuesday -Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us at email@example.com for further information. Please include the following information: event date and time, # of guests,style of food your interested in (finger food, entrees).
- Entertainment: Live Friday Night Music starting at 7pm or 8pm.
A word from Flight 112
Stop by and enjoy the new fresh and seasonal menu at the recently expanded Flight 112! Have some tapas in the bar, enjoy a cold craft beer on our lovely private patio, or check out our new restaurant, where all the menu items are designed to be fresh, green and balanced! Choose from a Flank on a Plank, or an Ahi Tuna Fresca - whatever your choice may be, you'll always feel fabulously satiated and healthy from our delicious, fresh meals. Our extensive themed wine menu, over 40 craft beers, and over 60 spirits will provide the perfect complement to a wonderful evening. Children can also choose from several enticing menu items as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flight 112 reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (4)romantic (4)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- They should be ashamedLovefoodDined on 9/27/2014Very disappointing. Menus were dirty service was non existent. We should have left after it took our waiter 20 minutes to take our drink order. You get three small triangles of cheese for 6 dollars. But really it was the service that did the restaurant in. I understand being busy but then you pick up each other's slack. Plus waiters looked like they just rolled out of bed. Glad we left.
- DinnerandamovieDined on 9/20/2014The atmosphere was pleasant and so was the staff. We enjoyed the wine, and there were many to choose from. The Thai style flank steak was delicious, but a larger serving would have been more appropriate for the price. The pricey menu is my only complaint, and unfortunately I'm likely to shy away from eating there if I'm planning to also go to a movie or do anything else besides go out for a special dinner with the wife. Reservations were recommended, but the need wasn't understood because they seemed very slow for a Saturday night. I would recommend it for any one with deeper pockets who likes wine and a tasty snack.Special Features:
- Love this placeTarheelborn1VIPDined on 8/23/2014We lhad a party of five for dinner at Flight 112 Saturday night. Everyone loved the cheese and meat board for an appetizer and the entrees were even better. My French Pork with Apple was fantastic. Of course the best of all was the Chocolate Mousse with peanut butter like grenache and strawberry ice cream...a very upscale version of PB&J. Wines were excellent as well...highly recommended.Special Features:
- Lovely gardenCathyVIPDined on 8/19/2014We ate in the outside garden which was quiet and quaint. The cheese course was excellent. They have a fine selection of beers as well as wines. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Flight 112 reviews archive.