Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mandalaybay.com/dining/fleurdelys.aspx
- Phone: 7026329400
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Sunday Lunch: 11:00pm - 4:30pm
Monday thru Sunday Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jose Avila and Hubert Keller
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the former home of AAA Four-Diamond Award winning French restaurant Fleur de Lys is Fleur by Hubert Keller. Featuring Top Chef Master Keller’s innovative global menu with selections from around the world, Fleur offers a world of delectable temptations that will please any palate.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Webster; Kelly Rosso 7026327447
A word from Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
Through the innovative mind of the Top Chef Master comes Fleur by Hubert Keller, his latest fashionable epicurean experience. The restaurant features rejuvenating décor spotlighting an expanded patio, sociable bar, and lounge seating. The modernized menu offers an array of small plates inspired by cuisine from Chef Keller's travels around the globe.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (62)special occasion (56)romantic (38)good for groups (24)notable wine list (21)great for lunch (17)late-night find (15)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Favorite restaurant in Vegas!!Tmb24VIPDined on 9/17/2014Amazing cocktail list and food! I had some of the small plates and I totally recommend the shrimp and grits. Plus I met Hubert Keller while I was there and he couldn't have been nicer. For dessert - get the Grand Marnier Souflee - awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014the only thing i was disappointed was that they didn't offer me the special menu for the showSpecial Features:
- good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014The menu was adventurous, the food was good...but not stellar. For example, the shrimp and grits: the shrimp was excellent, the Serrano sauce was surprisingly smoky, but the grits were lumpy. Good, but not great. The sangria was barely drinkable; it tasted like fruit was throw into mediocre wine right before serving. The Brioche beignets were divine, but served tongue-scalding hot. Good food, mediocre service, but, honestly, I expected better.Special Features:
- Frozen grocery veggie burger?!ACheartsVIPDined on 9/14/2014My friend ordered the "garden" burger which turned out to be "garden burger" brand. This is a frozen patty that retails for $4.19 per pack of 4. Fleur sells it for $15. My friend buys it all the time. So i am asking her to spend more money than usual on a product she buys from the freezer at her grocery. It is an understatement to say that i was thoroughly embarrassed. I was horrified to find that such a renowned chef as Hubert Keller with all his accolades and awards would ever agree to serve a frozen patty that is so pedestrian that any local grocer would carry it. I challenge Fleur to uphold standards of excellence in food quality and service by offering a veggie burger that is house-made.Special Features:
- DisappointedtshakaleeDined on 9/13/2014This was my 3rd time eating here. The first two were enjoyable - this time was absolutely terrible; to the point that I may not go back. We arrived for a 9:30 pm reservation, were given the tasting menu. We inquired about an item on the tasting menu and the waiter proceeded to tell us we cannot order from the tasting menu after 9:30 pm. Our service was generally poor and our waiter just seemed to be in a hurry to leave for the night. The food was not of the quality we've had in the past. Very disappointed with our experience. Expect a lot more at this price point and for Mr. Hubert Keller.Special Features:
- Not guiet: not medium rareOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2014I chose this place because it was review as quiet. It was still too noisy for a table of 4 to easily hear each other. One steak was properly cooked to med-rare the other was well done.Special Features:
- Great Food & Service; Ghastly MusicdhslvDined on 9/10/2014We enjoyed Fleur very much: the food is terrific, the small-plates concept let us try several different things (all of them excellent), and the service was superb. However, the experience was marred by the repetitive and over-loud disco-beat music. That kind of music may work for a bar or club, but it's inappropriate and discordant in a restaurant with such outstanding food. It made conversation rather difficult and it has limited our desire to return.Special Features:
- DisappointedToobadDined on 9/9/2014Corn soup was delicious, but then everything else was either too oily or salty. Had to send raw oysters back, there were not good. Would not go back
- Good for LunchJemmyVIPDined on 9/2/2014Creative menu but on the pricey side for the amount of food. With so many options in Vegas, worth the try once but not necessarily one that one would put on the must return list.Special Features:
- wedding mealmebaDined on 9/1/2014Booked restaurant for our meal in advance by five weeks and informed them it was special occassion. My had veggie food was tasty but v. Small portions. I had a ny strip steak,not good it was fatty. Server was knowledgeable. Felt we should have been treated a bit more specially given the occasion. the restaurant was not busy.not value for moneySpecial Features:
- Uneventful French Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2014Went to fleur Restuarant at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. Manfred our waiter was excellent.The arugula salad and the Foie Gras appetizer were excellent. The main course of Filet Mignon and Leg of Lamb were below Average and not acceptable at a Fine Dining Restuarant.The Leg of Lamb was barely Edible.In spite of being informed they failed to acknowledge our Wedding Anniversary in any way..I call that Negligence. by the Restuarant manager.Overall a very Average Restuarant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014We had a great dinner before we went to the show. We all ordered from the MJ Prix Fix menu. It had choices that everyone was happy with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss out!SmellTheRosesDined on 8/26/2014This is a true gem. We live in the Bay Area, many great restaurants here and we are in Las Vegas often. We don't know how this one got by us this long but this food is OUTSTANDING. Maybe it's because it's right off the casino floor and it appears slightly more casual than what we look for...don't be fooled. Once inside the ambiance is casual elegant but this food is 5 star in anyone's book. We dined at MIX the following night and while MIX has ambiance and environment hands down and the food is excellent, they're work is cut out for them beating the dishes at Fleur. While you can't go in these types of places looking for food bargains, Fleur is remarkably modest by comparison to other fine food restaurants in Las Vegas. Buon Appetito!Special Features:
- Awesome!AliciahDined on 8/23/2014We had a spectacular time! Everything was really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond my expectations!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/22/2014We booked fleur a bit on a whim. The food was awesome! And to top things off Hubert Keller was there and he came out to take pictures wit us. That was just the icing on the cake. Very excellent food for the price as well! We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Fleur by Hubert Keller never fails to deliver. The food, service and ambiance was excellent. I highly recommend the organic arugula salad and braised short ribs, and of course the grand marnier souffle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedFLFoodieDined on 8/7/2014We visited Fleur for lunch. The decor was nice and the service was very good, but the food was a little disappointing. The tuna tacos were very good, but the tarte flambé was nothing like what I expected. It was missing asparagus and was more like a soggy flatbread. The steak sandwich was OK. For the price, we expected better.
- Great dinningrfirmezaDined on 8/3/2014We picked this restaurant simply for the French menu. We were surprised to find out it was indeed a fine place to dine with good service and a great wine list. Would go back for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/2/2014Fantastic meal, one of the very best ever. The white onion soup is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleurnomnom1Dined on 8/2/2014It was delicious!! We had a few small dishes that was perfect. Be sure to save room for dessert :)Special Features:
- Awesome!HaileyiteDined on 8/1/2014Drinks are great, service was very attentive with plates cleared quickly and the waiter politely checking in and giving menu/eating suggestions for each plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FormalityNukeleonDined on 7/30/2014The food at Fleur is probably as formal as that served at its neighbor Mandalay Bay neighbor without the ultra modernist setting. There's a dress code, but good luck finding many diners that will adhere to it in Las Vegas (especially during the summer). One look at the hostess and one curvy waitress reminds you that this is Vegas and looks count for everything. But don't worry, the food and service are beyond reproach. We had the tasting menu for two and each course out-shined the previous one. Expensive, but the servings could have served three, may be four people. By the third and fourth courses, the small plates weren't really small. The onion soup, skirt steak, garlic fries, beignets were simply unforgettable.Special Features:
- probably a good red meat eatzpackDined on 7/25/2014With the restaurant facing the outter area of casino it seemed like the ambiance of eating at the mall's food court. Our waiter was decent but the back waiter outshined him greatly. The food choices were amazing but were very often not prepared quite as described on the menu. The grits were fabulous but completly doused in an ancho chili bbq sauce. The vegetables served with the halloumi cheese were great but the cheese was extremly rubbery. This place probably hits the mark if you want 8 oz. Of red meat before or after you hit the night club. We were not expecting this style of eating from something Hubert Keller put his name on.Special Features:
- Overpriced and LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/23/2014If you want to hear rock and roll music and pay $42.00 for 4 small slices of lamb this is the place for you. We were very disappointed. Given the prices, one wouldn't expect the restaurant to be across from a lounge playing loud music. The Tarte Flambee turned out to be flatbread with a lot of lettuce, and little else. The white onion soup was very good, as well as the beignets. Unfortunately given the little food, loud music, not worth the money.
- Amazing!OverratedVIPDined on 7/23/2014Great food, service was amazing and atmosphere so clean! A Vegas MUST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but not as expectedmom2mastiffsDined on 7/22/2014We went for lunch. My tuna tartare was too oily for my taste. It tasted more like oil than tuna which was disappointing. We both had the veggie sandwich as suggested by our server and honestly it was mediocre. It was portabello mushroom, zucchini, onions and melted cheese. I had requested just one slice of bread and it came with none. Sent it back and when it was returned I could not even cut the bread with my knife. Disappointed as I expected so much more from this restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/21/2014The service was fantastic. Our server was so nice she made sure our experience was extra special. We were celebrating our Wedding Anniversary and she advised the Chef who made us a special desert spelling out "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" Thanks to the Fluer Family The Davis FamilySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleurishing RestaurantAnneDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed the prix fixe menu with wine pairings at Fleur. The menu was very diverse and the options for the prix fixe menu were interesting combinations. The wine pairings included a beer and fortified wine. The combinations worked together very well. We will definitely try it again.Special Features:
- FleurOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We chose this restaurant because we were going to the theatre and it was close. It was a fabulous choice. The food was unbelievable. I will recommend it to everyone!Special Features:
- Great food, nice ambiencelalafoodieDined on 7/10/2014We picked this place for the diverse, worldly food choices and were not disappointed. Sliders were loved by all. My Thai soup was superb. Someone had the pork chops which were excellent. The ahi tacos were very tiny but good. In my online reservation I mentioned that we were celebrating a birthday and I was pleasantly surprised when our waitress came out with a birthday treat for our friend (I had forgotten all about it!). We are not big wine drinkers but the choices seemed plentiful and upstairs cellar was impressive to look at from our table below!Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise!DinaVIPDined on 7/9/2014Recently ate here before attending the Michael Jackson show. My husband's burger was delicious and very flavorful. The menu has many choices from around the world and the service is great as well.
- Food as a work of artTablefor2Dined on 7/5/2014For being in as busy of a location as it is, this restaurant is still quite intimate as it tries to separate itself from the rest of the world. Chef Keller has selected tastes from different parts of the world and done a wonderful job of bringing them here. We selected several of the selections and were very pleased with all of them. Fleur will definitely be on our “to do” list every time we're in Vegas. Loved it.Special Features:
- I miss the old Fleur de LysFood4ThoughtVIPDined on 7/5/2014For years, Fleur de Lys was a regular pilgrimage whenever I was in Las Vegas or SF so I was excited to try the new Fleur. My group even decided to order the "Tour of the World" tasting menu (w/ 19 dishes!). Unfortunately, it was a bust. Where the old Fleur was filled with innovative, unique and delicious dishes fit for "foodies", this new version looks to be an attempt to move down market in order to appeal to the masses. The result is a menu full of "high end" bar food that tastes both ordinary and bland (aside from the white onion soup veloutte which was amazing). My entire group was so disappointed. It is hard to believe that it is the same Chef. The only thing that salvaged the evening was the service which was impeccable.
- All around exceptional experienceQuaversalisDined on 7/3/2014Mandalay Bay hosts some of the best restaurants on the Strip, and Fleur is one of the best restaurants at MB. Without question, the tasting menu is the way to go. Service was attentive but not intrusive; the server was helpful and knowledgable. Best of all, they read the note I added about this being an "engagement dinner," and they brought out a dessert with "Congratulations" written in elegant script. Thoughtful to the smallest detail. I will recommend Fleur to others and we will definitely return on our next visit.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/30/2014This was the best food we had in Las Vegas, hands down. The service was also terrific. If only the incredibly loud hotel/casino music hadn't been deafening us, it would have been perfect!Special Features:
- Good food and drinksRobertDined on 6/28/2014We ate at Fleur prior to the Michael Jackson One show at Mandalay. We started with cocktails, one of which (the Fleurtini ?) was excellent. Dinner was the filet, which we split. It was one of the best steaks we've had recently. Dessert was an okay soufflé. The chef also sent some complementary begniers, which were outstanding. Wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK service. Not so OK food.DongerDined on 6/23/2014The Fleur burger was oK. The fries were cold. Overall, overrated as a restaurant.Special Features:
- Group DinnerhankDined on 6/18/2014We had a company dinner on Wednesday night and were seated at a nice table in the back which was great as it was quiet and we had a great time. Service and food were both very good. Everyone had a nice time and we certainly would come back to the restaurant both as a group and individually.Special Features:
- Awesome!FrogDined on 6/16/2014Best meal we had in Vegas! Don't miss the Pork Belly Fried Rice or the Grand Marnier soufflé!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent meallauraVIPDined on 6/15/2014Our waiter was fantastic and we loved almost everything - the onion truffle soup was unbelievable, the scallops were delicious, as were the grilled octopus, side of mushrooms and gran marnier souffle. The only thing we did not like were the ahi tuna tacos - almost flavorless. We would definitely eat again at this restaurant and it was perfect for a pre-show dinner.