Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mandalaybay.com/dining/fleurdelys.aspx
- Phone: 7026329400
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Sunday Lunch: 11:00pm - 4:30pm
Monday thru Sunday Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jose Avila and Hubert Keller
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the former home of AAA Four-Diamond Award winning French restaurant Fleur de Lys is Fleur by Hubert Keller. Featuring Top Chef Master Keller’s innovative global menu with selections from around the world, Fleur offers a world of delectable temptations that will please any palate.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Webster; Kelly Rosso 7026327447
A word from Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
Through the innovative mind of the Top Chef Master comes Fleur by Hubert Keller, his latest fashionable epicurean experience. The restaurant features rejuvenating décor spotlighting an expanded patio, sociable bar, and lounge seating. The modernized menu offers an array of small plates inspired by cuisine from Chef Keller's travels around the globe.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
127 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (80)special occasion (51)romantic (30)notable wine list (25)good for groups (25)hot spot (20)great for lunch (17)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Delicious food - moderate serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/26/2014Indulged in the Fleur burger and was not disappointed. The other entrees, appetizers, and desserts were excellent as well. Service seemed more concerned with turning tables even when they aren't busy.Special Features:
- Pre-Theatre TreatGAannivcoupleDined on 10/20/2014Enjoyed an early dinner, the 3-course prix fixe meal, before heading to Michael Jackson ONE Cirque du Soleil show. Good value at $50/person (essentially dessert is free) - I had salmon and my husband had the steak. Both were delicious; service was pleasant and well-paced but not rushed. Lovely atmosphere and, obviously, the restaurant appreciates pre-theatre customers, knowing that the table will be empty by show time. Good deal for all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchMushxiDined on 10/19/2014We met someone down on the strip for Sunday brunch. I got the tasting menu and was very pleased. The red velvet pancakes and short rib Benedict were fantastic. The omelette lacked flavor, appropriate temperature, and ended up being watery. Everything else was very good just fix that omelette Hubert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Excellent food the pri fixe menu for lunch was well worth the money. Adam our server was also very attentive and knowledgeable. The onion soup and Cuban sandwich were amazing. VSpecial Features:
- Excellent!MagslcVIPDined on 10/17/2014They really took great care of us. Above and beyond to make is feel special. Tasting emu was great. Come hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Best octopus we have ever had, and the Onion Soup was divine! Best meal we had in Las Vegas, hands down.Special Features:
- Excellent!roroDined on 10/15/2014We celebrated my friend's birthday here. We ordered the Tastes From Around the World 4course menu and it was more than excellent! The soup shooters was our favorite. The value to money was indeed worth it. The food is awesome,awesome,awesome. We will go back and try it again!Special Features:
- Taste buds rejoice!katkev23Dined on 10/12/2014My husband and I tried the Chef' s menu. We had all the dishes that I would have liked to try. The price of $135 was well worth it. My husband actually tried the ahi tuna taco. It was a perfect appetizer along with the carpaccio. We left there stuffed. The final course of beignets was to die for!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked it!DiningprincessVIPDined on 10/12/2014Went here before the Enrique Inglisias and Pitbull concert. I went with their signature cocktail. I liked it. The tasting menu was good. I liked the tuna tacos, beef carpaccio, onion soup, stuffed peppers were okay, stewed beef, octopus, masalas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go While You CanEesmurphDined on 10/12/2014Hubert Keller will be closing this restaurant soon. Be sure to go while you can. It is a gorgeous restaurant in the heart of the Mandalay Bay. Their Brunch service was interesting and a nice change to the offerings from most restaurants. I actually ordered the Oysters. I hate oysters... normally. These were amazing. To be honest, I was expecting 5-Star food, but it even at 4-Stars, they were still better than most.Special Features:
- Incredible experienceShackDined on 10/9/2014Our group had the tasting menu for 4 -- we each received 19 tasting items. The best, a lot of the menu consisted of things we would probably never try! OMG -- incredible meal. My only complaint -- too much food to consume at one sitting! But, it was great!!! And fantastic service too! We will definitely return to Fleur on our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Quiet Birthday dinnerDisappointedDined on 10/9/2014We chose to celebrate a quiet birthday dinner at Fleur because we love the food and ambiance. However, when we were approximately half-way through our meal, a group of around 30 people came into the restaurant, stood behind our table, visited and laughed loudly, and made me feel as if I was being "hovered over"! It disrupted our quiet celebration, and I was very disappointed. We mentioned it to our server and briefly spoke with the manager and received apologies from both; however, nothing changed. Servers bringing cocktails and champagne to the group members only promoted the behavior! Although the food was excellent and our server was good, the experience didn't meet our expectations.
- Great food - very noisyHeatherCam1954Dined on 10/9/2014Lots of choices and different kinds of food - all very good. Love the french fries! The noise level is a bit difficult for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014I am a foodie and was looking forward to Fleur. I ordered the chicken sandwich and it tasted like it was processed, pressed chicken. I couldn't eat it. The wait staff handled it very well and I felt well treated. I ate half of my colleague's cuban sandwich. It was okay. I was expecting a more gourmet experience. It was pretty ordinary and in the case of the chicken sandwich, poor.
- A pleasant surpriseeaterouterDined on 10/8/2014The food here at fluer is smaller portioned, but just enough to statisfy. The mixed greens and salmon was terrific. The greens were very fresh and fragrant. The salmon was juicy- just right. My customers were very happy with this experience and so was I.Special Features:
- Enjoyable experience in VegasSoixante97Dined on 10/7/2014Had a group for a business dinner, great diverse International menu for all tastes, good service and excellent vibe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite "an experience"JustJZinFlaVIPDined on 10/5/2014I know it's Vegas and I know nothing comes cheap anymore, but for two of us to partake in only five small plates (and water) and pay more than $115, well, I just can't wrap my head around it. The ahi tacos didn't taste nearly as fresh as what we get on the East Coast. The arugula salad was rather ordinary, as was the skirt steak. I didn't find any "wow" factor in any of my dishes. My dining partner's artichokes, however, were divine, as was her leg of lamb. I'd give it another shot, but maybe for lunch or just tapas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good food and serviceItalianLover2000VIPDined on 10/4/2014First time here. The food was superb. The service was also top notch. Definitely consider the tasting menu, as you will get a lot of food and everything was great.Special Features:
- BellagioVIPDined on 9/30/2014Found some of the menu selections odd, therefore limiting what we could actually order. Artichoke and fingerling potatoes with tzatziki sauce is actually an appetizer of two artichoke halves (with most of the tender leaves missing) and not an entree or hot side dish as anticipated by where it was listed on the menu.Special Features:
- Prix fixe lunchFoodieDined on 9/30/2014The quality of the food and the beautiful presentation were outstanding!Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerKikiVIPDined on 9/28/2014I finally try Mr. Keller's food. Service was good and my food was excellent. We all enjoy it very much.Special Features:
- Fleur FlopsChefmommaDined on 9/28/2014I was so disappointed with our dining experience at Fleur by Hubert Keller, Las Vegas. I am a huge fan of Hubert and was disappointed. The tour around the world was not what was expected. It could have been an off night, but I'm sure if the Chef was in the house we would not have been served the same food. Some dished were beautifully presented while others were very sloppy. One dish was inedible, the beef hearts overcooked and dry. The server didn't care. One of our guests had a seafood allergy and their way of substituting a dish was to omit the protein. I was embarrassed, this restaurant was my recommendation. Management did find their way to our table, offering us extra deserts. I thought this was an epic clunker. I would not go again!
- Tastes GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My fiancé and I are locals and its hard to find a great restaurant in Vegas. We had a great experience dinning there. The food was great. The mood and service were better. We will always come backSpecial Features:
- Best steak we had this tripDgdavVIPDined on 9/25/2014It was not crowded and we were allowed to wait unpressured at our table until our entire party arrived, which I appreciated. I had the Fleur burger with truffles and foie gras, sans the $5000 champagne, and I loved it. My husband's Rib Eye was very tender and tasteful. One of the best he has eaten! The raw oyster presentation was very special - top 10! The wine list included no affordable bottles. We will return, thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic menu optionsmshendDined on 9/22/2014The chef at Fleur has arranged the menu by country giving you the option to consider several styles of good preparation. My friend and I opted for a price fix dinner before a show at Mandalay Bay. The price fixe menu gave good choices and pricing. Al the food was high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BdaFoodieDined on 9/20/2014Fleur is a great option as you can sit 'outside' (as in near the casino floor) to people watch, or opt for inside for a quieter feel. The menu is mostly small bites, and you can do multiple rounds of ordering depending on how you feel. Tuna tacos delish! Tuna tartar melts in your mouth! Everything we tried was a winner!!! Its a perfect place for dinner after a show, if you don't want a traditional meal -- but you can order more or less and still feel very satisfied. The space has a nice feel-- the size make it feel as it the food is prepared with care as its a more intimate size than many of its Vegas peers. The servers are attentive, but relaxed in their manner. Would definitely visit Fleur again and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- EhLVfoodiefavoriteDined on 9/20/2014Menu was creative but dishes lacked flavor. Caesar salad was amazing. Onion truffle soup and short ribs were good but the later was over cooked. Shrimp (fidore?) we're disappointing. Overall average experience when compared to local competitors.
- LOVE FLEUR!LV42VIPDined on 9/20/2014One of our favorite spots in Vegas. The food is always fantastic and the service can't be beat!Special Features:
- Favorite restaurant in Vegas!!Tmb24VIPDined on 9/17/2014Amazing cocktail list and food! I had some of the small plates and I totally recommend the shrimp and grits. Plus I met Hubert Keller while I was there and he couldn't have been nicer. For dessert - get the Grand Marnier Souflee - awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quick dinnerTiborDined on 9/17/2014quick business trip dinner w/o breaking the bank. Had the prefix menu and I polished my plate. Tuna tacos, skirt steak & creme brulee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rpetro93Dined on 9/16/2014the only thing i was disappointed was that they didn't offer me the special menu for the showSpecial Features:
- good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014The menu was adventurous, the food was good...but not stellar. For example, the shrimp and grits: the shrimp was excellent, the Serrano sauce was surprisingly smoky, but the grits were lumpy. Good, but not great. The sangria was barely drinkable; it tasted like fruit was throw into mediocre wine right before serving. The Brioche beignets were divine, but served tongue-scalding hot. Good food, mediocre service, but, honestly, I expected better.Special Features:
- Frozen grocery veggie burger?!ACheartsVIPDined on 9/14/2014My friend ordered the "garden" burger which turned out to be "garden burger" brand. This is a frozen patty that retails for $4.19 per pack of 4. Fleur sells it for $15. My friend buys it all the time. So i am asking her to spend more money than usual on a product she buys from the freezer at her grocery. It is an understatement to say that i was thoroughly embarrassed. I was horrified to find that such a renowned chef as Hubert Keller with all his accolades and awards would ever agree to serve a frozen patty that is so pedestrian that any local grocer would carry it. I challenge Fleur to uphold standards of excellence in food quality and service by offering a veggie burger that is house-made.Special Features:
- DisappointedtshakaleeVIPDined on 9/13/2014This was my 3rd time eating here. The first two were enjoyable - this time was absolutely terrible; to the point that I may not go back. We arrived for a 9:30 pm reservation, were given the tasting menu. We inquired about an item on the tasting menu and the waiter proceeded to tell us we cannot order from the tasting menu after 9:30 pm. Our service was generally poor and our waiter just seemed to be in a hurry to leave for the night. The food was not of the quality we've had in the past. Very disappointed with our experience. Expect a lot more at this price point and for Mr. Hubert Keller.Special Features:
- Not guiet: not medium rareOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2014I chose this place because it was review as quiet. It was still too noisy for a table of 4 to easily hear each other. One steak was properly cooked to med-rare the other was well done.Special Features:
- Great Food & Service; Ghastly MusicdhslvDined on 9/10/2014We enjoyed Fleur very much: the food is terrific, the small-plates concept let us try several different things (all of them excellent), and the service was superb. However, the experience was marred by the repetitive and over-loud disco-beat music. That kind of music may work for a bar or club, but it's inappropriate and discordant in a restaurant with such outstanding food. It made conversation rather difficult and it has limited our desire to return.Special Features:
- DisappointedToobadDined on 9/9/2014Corn soup was delicious, but then everything else was either too oily or salty. Had to send raw oysters back, there were not good. Would not go back
- Good for LunchJemmyVIPDined on 9/2/2014Creative menu but on the pricey side for the amount of food. With so many options in Vegas, worth the try once but not necessarily one that one would put on the must return list.Special Features:
- wedding mealmebaDined on 9/1/2014Booked restaurant for our meal in advance by five weeks and informed them it was special occassion. My had veggie food was tasty but v. Small portions. I had a ny strip steak,not good it was fatty. Server was knowledgeable. Felt we should have been treated a bit more specially given the occasion. the restaurant was not busy.not value for moneySpecial Features:
- Uneventful French Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2014Went to fleur Restuarant at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. Manfred our waiter was excellent.The arugula salad and the Foie Gras appetizer were excellent. The main course of Filet Mignon and Leg of Lamb were below Average and not acceptable at a Fine Dining Restuarant.The Leg of Lamb was barely Edible.In spite of being informed they failed to acknowledge our Wedding Anniversary in any way..I call that Negligence. by the Restuarant manager.Overall a very Average Restuarant.Special Features: