Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mandalaybay.com/dining/fleurdelys.aspx
- Phone: 7026329400
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Sunday Lunch: 11:00pm - 4:30pm
Monday thru Sunday Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jose Avila and Hubert Keller
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the former home of AAA Four-Diamond Award winning French restaurant Fleur de Lys is Fleur by Hubert Keller. Featuring Top Chef Master Keller’s innovative global menu with selections from around the world, Fleur offers a world of delectable temptations that will please any palate.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Webster; Kelly Rosso 7026327447
A word from Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
Through the innovative mind of the Top Chef Master comes Fleur by Hubert Keller, his latest fashionable epicurean experience. The restaurant features rejuvenating décor spotlighting an expanded patio, sociable bar, and lounge seating. The modernized menu offers an array of small plates inspired by cuisine from Chef Keller's travels around the globe.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (60)special occasion (56)romantic (39)good for groups (27)notable wine list (21)great for lunch (17)late-night find (13)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Don't miss out!OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/26/2014This is a true gem. We live in the Bay Area, many great restaurants here and we are in Las Vegas often. We don't know how this one got by us this long but this food is OUTSTANDING. Maybe it's because it's right off the casino floor and it appears slightly more casual than what we look for...don't be fooled. Once inside the ambiance is casual elegant but this food is 5 star in anyone's book. We dined at MIX the following night and while MIX has ambiance and environment hands down and the food is excellent, they're work is cut out for them beating the dishes at Fleur. While you can't go in these types of places looking for food bargains, Fleur is remarkably modest by comparison to other fine food restaurants in Las Vegas. Buon Appetito!Special Features:
- Awesome!AliciahDined on 8/23/2014We had a spectacular time! Everything was really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond my expectations!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/22/2014We booked fleur a bit on a whim. The food was awesome! And to top things off Hubert Keller was there and he came out to take pictures wit us. That was just the icing on the cake. Very excellent food for the price as well! We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Fleur by Hubert Keller never fails to deliver. The food, service and ambiance was excellent. I highly recommend the organic arugula salad and braised short ribs, and of course the grand marnier souffle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedFLFoodieDined on 8/7/2014We visited Fleur for lunch. The decor was nice and the service was very good, but the food was a little disappointing. The tuna tacos were very good, but the tarte flambé was nothing like what I expected. It was missing asparagus and was more like a soggy flatbread. The steak sandwich was OK. For the price, we expected better.
- Great dinningrfirmezaDined on 8/3/2014We picked this restaurant simply for the French menu. We were surprised to find out it was indeed a fine place to dine with good service and a great wine list. Would go back for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/2/2014Fantastic meal, one of the very best ever. The white onion soup is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleurnomnom1Dined on 8/2/2014It was delicious!! We had a few small dishes that was perfect. Be sure to save room for dessert :)Special Features:
- Awesome!HaileyiteDined on 8/1/2014Drinks are great, service was very attentive with plates cleared quickly and the waiter politely checking in and giving menu/eating suggestions for each plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FormalityNukeleonDined on 7/30/2014The food at Fleur is probably as formal as that served at its neighbor Mandalay Bay neighbor without the ultra modernist setting. There's a dress code, but good luck finding many diners that will adhere to it in Las Vegas (especially during the summer). One look at the hostess and one curvy waitress reminds you that this is Vegas and looks count for everything. But don't worry, the food and service are beyond reproach. We had the tasting menu for two and each course out-shined the previous one. Expensive, but the servings could have served three, may be four people. By the third and fourth courses, the small plates weren't really small. The onion soup, skirt steak, garlic fries, beignets were simply unforgettable.Special Features:
- probably a good red meat eatzpackDined on 7/25/2014With the restaurant facing the outter area of casino it seemed like the ambiance of eating at the mall's food court. Our waiter was decent but the back waiter outshined him greatly. The food choices were amazing but were very often not prepared quite as described on the menu. The grits were fabulous but completly doused in an ancho chili bbq sauce. The vegetables served with the halloumi cheese were great but the cheese was extremly rubbery. This place probably hits the mark if you want 8 oz. Of red meat before or after you hit the night club. We were not expecting this style of eating from something Hubert Keller put his name on.Special Features:
- Overpriced and LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/23/2014If you want to hear rock and roll music and pay $42.00 for 4 small slices of lamb this is the place for you. We were very disappointed. Given the prices, one wouldn't expect the restaurant to be across from a lounge playing loud music. The Tarte Flambee turned out to be flatbread with a lot of lettuce, and little else. The white onion soup was very good, as well as the beignets. Unfortunately given the little food, loud music, not worth the money.
- Amazing!OverratedVIPDined on 7/23/2014Great food, service was amazing and atmosphere so clean! A Vegas MUST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but not as expectedmom2mastiffsDined on 7/22/2014We went for lunch. My tuna tartare was too oily for my taste. It tasted more like oil than tuna which was disappointing. We both had the veggie sandwich as suggested by our server and honestly it was mediocre. It was portabello mushroom, zucchini, onions and melted cheese. I had requested just one slice of bread and it came with none. Sent it back and when it was returned I could not even cut the bread with my knife. Disappointed as I expected so much more from this restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/21/2014The service was fantastic. Our server was so nice she made sure our experience was extra special. We were celebrating our Wedding Anniversary and she advised the Chef who made us a special desert spelling out "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" Thanks to the Fluer Family The Davis FamilySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleurishing RestaurantAnneDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed the prix fixe menu with wine pairings at Fleur. The menu was very diverse and the options for the prix fixe menu were interesting combinations. The wine pairings included a beer and fortified wine. The combinations worked together very well. We will definitely try it again.Special Features:
- FleurOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We chose this restaurant because we were going to the theatre and it was close. It was a fabulous choice. The food was unbelievable. I will recommend it to everyone!Special Features:
- Great food, nice ambiencelalafoodieDined on 7/10/2014We picked this place for the diverse, worldly food choices and were not disappointed. Sliders were loved by all. My Thai soup was superb. Someone had the pork chops which were excellent. The ahi tacos were very tiny but good. In my online reservation I mentioned that we were celebrating a birthday and I was pleasantly surprised when our waitress came out with a birthday treat for our friend (I had forgotten all about it!). We are not big wine drinkers but the choices seemed plentiful and upstairs cellar was impressive to look at from our table below!Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise!DinaVIPDined on 7/9/2014Recently ate here before attending the Michael Jackson show. My husband's burger was delicious and very flavorful. The menu has many choices from around the world and the service is great as well.
- Food as a work of artTablefor2Dined on 7/5/2014For being in as busy of a location as it is, this restaurant is still quite intimate as it tries to separate itself from the rest of the world. Chef Keller has selected tastes from different parts of the world and done a wonderful job of bringing them here. We selected several of the selections and were very pleased with all of them. Fleur will definitely be on our “to do” list every time we're in Vegas. Loved it.Special Features:
- I miss the old Fleur de LysFood4ThoughtVIPDined on 7/5/2014For years, Fleur de Lys was a regular pilgrimage whenever I was in Las Vegas or SF so I was excited to try the new Fleur. My group even decided to order the "Tour of the World" tasting menu (w/ 19 dishes!). Unfortunately, it was a bust. Where the old Fleur was filled with innovative, unique and delicious dishes fit for "foodies", this new version looks to be an attempt to move down market in order to appeal to the masses. The result is a menu full of "high end" bar food that tastes both ordinary and bland (aside from the white onion soup veloutte which was amazing). My entire group was so disappointed. It is hard to believe that it is the same Chef. The only thing that salvaged the evening was the service which was impeccable.
- All around exceptional experienceQuaversalisDined on 7/3/2014Mandalay Bay hosts some of the best restaurants on the Strip, and Fleur is one of the best restaurants at MB. Without question, the tasting menu is the way to go. Service was attentive but not intrusive; the server was helpful and knowledgable. Best of all, they read the note I added about this being an "engagement dinner," and they brought out a dessert with "Congratulations" written in elegant script. Thoughtful to the smallest detail. I will recommend Fleur to others and we will definitely return on our next visit.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/30/2014This was the best food we had in Las Vegas, hands down. The service was also terrific. If only the incredibly loud hotel/casino music hadn't been deafening us, it would have been perfect!Special Features:
- Good food and drinksRobertDined on 6/28/2014We ate at Fleur prior to the Michael Jackson One show at Mandalay. We started with cocktails, one of which (the Fleurtini ?) was excellent. Dinner was the filet, which we split. It was one of the best steaks we've had recently. Dessert was an okay soufflé. The chef also sent some complementary begniers, which were outstanding. Wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK service. Not so OK food.DongerDined on 6/23/2014The Fleur burger was oK. The fries were cold. Overall, overrated as a restaurant.Special Features:
- Group DinnerhankDined on 6/18/2014We had a company dinner on Wednesday night and were seated at a nice table in the back which was great as it was quiet and we had a great time. Service and food were both very good. Everyone had a nice time and we certainly would come back to the restaurant both as a group and individually.Special Features:
- Awesome!FrogDined on 6/16/2014Best meal we had in Vegas! Don't miss the Pork Belly Fried Rice or the Grand Marnier soufflé!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent meallauraVIPDined on 6/15/2014Our waiter was fantastic and we loved almost everything - the onion truffle soup was unbelievable, the scallops were delicious, as were the grilled octopus, side of mushrooms and gran marnier souffle. The only thing we did not like were the ahi tuna tacos - almost flavorless. We would definitely eat again at this restaurant and it was perfect for a pre-show dinner.
- Lunch...something to be desired...Mo2014Dined on 6/7/2014Ate here for lunch while in Vegas this past weekend. The small plate appetizers we had were all delicious: veloute, tuna tartare and the tarte flambe. However, the salmon and the roasted chicken entree were both disappointing from a restaurant by Keller. Salmon was over-cooked and dry, as was the chicken breast. Also, restaurant was not that busy when we arrived as it was close to the lunch end before dinner began, however, we did not have a server get to our table for at least 10 minutes. Overall experience was low.Special Features:
- Pre show mealbeardinerDined on 6/3/2014We went to Fleur for dinner before a show at Mandalay Bay in Vegas. We had the prix faire meal which was excellent. The Caesar salad was outstanding and made the way a Caesar salad should be . The skirt steak was done perfectly with a sauce that was outstanding but not overwhelming. Our friends had some of the tapas items which they enjoyed as well. The desserts were near perfection on both the creme brûlée and the brownie lollipops. It was a mid-week night in Vegas so it wasn't busy. Service was good. Only negative comment is that the drinks are overpriced, but it is vegas and not unexpected. A very enjoyable diner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lives up to it's reputationBillVIPDined on 6/2/2014Maybe we should be professional critics and try several dishes to see what's working, but we did the tasting menu for two which is over the top quality and a reasonable price (135) for the area. It was nine courses including desert and the flavors were 6+. It was a struggle to finish. Probably was the best meal I've ever had. Don't sit in their patio area because the music noise from adjacent clubs is a conversation killer. On my bang/buck scale, this place gat's an A!Special Features:
- onion soup best thing on menuOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/1/2014we went back after having the onion soup for lunch last year. it was ok but i expected a little more for the money.
- A lot of varietydafarianDined on 5/31/2014This restaurant is very nicely decorated with very high ceilings (Very high!), the food was good, in general, pricing is inline with a restaurant of that type. Had the Coq au Vin, will try the Short Ribs, or Skirt Steak next time.Special Features:
- The Food is Great The Service BaddineforfunwithfriendsDined on 5/30/2014This was my 4th or 5th time eating at this Restaurant and due to the lack of service I will not return. The Waiter was rude and acted like he was doing our party of 6 a favor by showing up at the table to take our order followed by not any help in answering any questions about the menu. There was no follow-up on any part of the staff or waiter. The Tapis menu is always good for sharing food with a group and we never saw the waiter after we ordered...... We could not understand him when he spoke and his attitude was that of someone that could not care about us or what we wanted because with parties of 6 tip is included..................Special Features:
- Third visit, still just as goodNomNomDined on 5/30/2014This was our third visit to this place and it is always superb. The food is excellent, hands down. Don't waste time thinking about it, go visit Fleur!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchNikkiS2Dined on 5/30/2014Went here for a work lunch and really enjoyed the food and ambience! Great decor and the overall feel of the place was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prix Fixe Lunch MenustayathomefoodieDined on 5/30/2014I met my my husband for lunch at Fluer. We both chose the Prixe Fixe Lunch menu..3 courses for $28 which is a real bargain on the strip. We both had the Jalapeno Bacon BLT which put a gourmet spin on a lunch classic and the Brownie Pops completely satisfied my sweet tooth for the afternoon. The food was excellent and the service was effecient but not rushed. My husband was in between meetings so we needed to be in and out in an hour and we were..exactly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolinaGirlCarolinaGitlDined on 5/29/2014Beautiful restaurant with cozy atmosphere. Service staff was very attentive but not intrusive. The food was outstanding and I would definitely dine at this location again. For a restaurant of this caliber I thought the pricing was good. I'm only sorry that I did not order the soufflé which looked amazing at the next table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappointYaz75Dined on 5/26/2014Went to celebrate a 50th birthday for a friend. We tried Hubert Keller's Burger Bar previously (which we loved). Shared 3 appetizers (between 4 people). We had the roasted baby beets, tarte flambe and the Thai Green Papaya carpaccio. All were delicious but the standout was the carpaccio. Perfect blend of flavors and the beef was melt in your mouth. For entrees, two of us ordered the Braised Angus short ribs which were perfectly soft and savory, one got the Coq au Vin which was done to perfection, and the last had the roasted diver scallops which arrived under a glass dome that was filled with the smoke. Cocktails were original and delicious and we left full and happy. Service was professional and friendly.Special Features:
- Creative and deliciousOmnivorousFoodieVIPDined on 5/24/2014I always have high expectations when dining at any of Hubert Keller's restaurants, and he again did not fail. My sister and I had the "Mini-tour" tasting, and for what we were served, it was well worth the $135 price tag for two! The menu says 4 courses and dessert, but you need to read the "fine print". You are actually served 8 courses; they just serve them 2 at a time! The menu changes often so I would definitely return. Oh, and the wine pairing was only $35 extra.Special Features: