Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mandalaybay.com/dining/fleurdelys.aspx
- Phone: (702) 632-9400
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Sunday Lunch: 11:00pm - 4:30pm
Monday thru Sunday Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jose Avila and Hubert Keller
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the former home of AAA Four-Diamond Award winning French restaurant Fleur de Lys is Fleur by Hubert Keller. Featuring Top Chef Master Keller’s innovative global menu with selections from around the world, Fleur offers a world of delectable temptations that will please any palate.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Webster 7026327447x
A word from Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
Through the innovative mind of the Top Chef Master comes Fleur by Hubert Keller, his latest fashionable epicurean experience. The restaurant features rejuvenating décor spotlighting an expanded patio, sociable bar, and lounge seating. The modernized menu offers an array of small plates inspired by cuisine from Chef Keller's travels around the globe.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (85)special occasion (49)good for groups (32)notable wine list (27)romantic (27)hot spot (20)great for lunch (16)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Every bite of the tour menu was amazing! Tasting foods from different countries in small plates was fun and so delicious! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take the Tour!PhoodTruckPhaneDined on 11/15/2014I'd recommend that everyone should take the Tour when they come to Fleur. It's pricey, no doubt, but at Fleur, you get what you pay for. And we got one quality meal. The meal took about two hours for the two of us, but the food was magnificent. The Ahi Tuna Tacos were terrific. Small yet packed a massive flavor punch. The grilled skirt steak lyonnaise was perfectly cooked. A slight char on the outside with the inside pink and juicy. And the White Onion Soup Veloutte... let's just say that had the server not poured the bowls so evenly, that blood would have been spilled over that soup. The servers were great. Not once were we left unattended. They gave us just enough of a pause between plates to allow the previous course to settle down before the next course arrived. They deserve more than just 5 stars. All in all, I'd recommend this place to everyone. No complaints at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We were in town for the SEMA convention with two other couples and I wanted a 4 star dining experience for their wives who never get this type of elegant dining or a reason to dress up and have their husbands dress up, too. I booked our reservations on line (so easy!), was able to read over the menu on line and gauge pricing (I needed it affordable enough to still be fun),and to look at the type of atmosphere the restaurant had. From the moment we walked in we were treated graciously by a wait staff that understood we were out of our element, and were given a thoroughly enjoyable dining experience. From the sultry ambiance to the delicious food and fabulous presentation we all had a fantastic time. Would definitely go there again next time we visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We had a show at the House of Blues and didn't want to have to leave the Mandalay resort so we picked this based on the Yelp ratings. We ordered appetizers to keep it short and it was delicious. If you want to try something different I recommend the Spanish tripe dish they have. It was awesome! The other couple ordered the onion soup and I heard it was just as good. We ordered the Peruvian ceviche and although it tasted very fresh and wholesome it wasn't as tangy as I like ceviche. It tasted more like sushi than Peruvian ceviche. It was good just not the way I like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened to good service?GourmetieDined on 11/7/2014We came to celebrate my birthday, which I made clear when making our reservation and upon our arrival. The staff didn't do or make us feel special in any way. The waiters simply brought our plates and took them away with as little interaction as possible. At one point the waiter asked of we were finished even though I still had food on my plate and took a bite when he approached. My husband said HE was done but all plates were removed. We ordered from a set menu and before the dessert came out no one asked of we wanted coffee. When the dessert was brought out my husband ordered a cappuccino which took so long to arrive that we cancelled the order. I expected better service considering our meal total alone for 2 people was $145.Special Features:
- Wedding dinnerSlmahanDined on 11/5/2014We went to Fleur after our impromptu wedding for our wedding dinner celebration. We had some friends with us, and the four of us thoroughly enjoyed the tasting menu. The corn soup and onion soup were outstanding! It was too much food! We were not able to eat the lovely desserts because we were just too full. It was a lovely evening and we were pleased that we chose Fleur to celebrate our big day!Special Features:
- Delish ,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014We ate here before going to a late. Isn't event where food and wine were to be served. the ideas was to just have a few bites to tide us over. so we only really looked at the left side of the menu where we found lots of tempting tapas style dishes, many sounding temping. We were disappointed that the "marrow" was off the menu but we were told that they were not able to get the "quality" to their standards. The dishes we ordered, the white onion velouté soup, the burrata, and two others were all really excellent. Made with the best ingredients, brought to the table hot and well timed. the service was to our standards and the prices were reasonable for tHe quality and quantity of food and their service. Enjoyed it and will go back again.Special Features:
- Great food, great service, loudkatrinasca1Dined on 11/3/2014I LOVE the food! I had the braised short ribs and oh my goodness was it fatastic. The pork pulled right apart with only a fork and melted in your mouth. It was served on top of a potato puré with mushrooms and bacon and a red wine reduction that was just heavenly. My husband had the skirt steak lyonaise and it was just as great. My one issue, and why is not a 5 start rating, was the music. Way too loud techno. It's hard to hear your server and your guests. The fact it is also techno music, which is extremely repetitive, grated on the nerves a bit.I wanted a bit more ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedkimme02Dined on 11/1/2014There are a multitude of fabulous restaurants in Vegas; however, Fleur is not one of them. I was disappointed by every dish we tried. My ahi tuna tacos were lacking flavor and the tuna was hard to bite through. My octopus was overcooked. The foie gras dish was a strange pairing that didn't seem to work. My truffle carpaccio had no truffle flavor. Even the beigents left something to be desired. On a side note, the service was great but that could not make up for what the food was lacking - especially for the price. Will not return, or recommend this restaurant.
- UnremarkableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014We were disappointed with our recent visit to Fleur. It was almost empty except for a private party in the party room. We ordered 2 small plates, Shrimp with Fideo from Spain and Warm Halloumi Cheese with Roasted Vegetables from Greece, along with glasses of wine. Both were quite bland. All-in-all they were both unremarkable. We finished our impromptu progressive dinner at Rick Moonen's Seafood restaurant.
- Delicious food - moderate serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/26/2014Indulged in the Fleur burger and was not disappointed. The other entrees, appetizers, and desserts were excellent as well. Service seemed more concerned with turning tables even when they aren't busy.Special Features:
- Pre-Theatre TreatGAannivcoupleVIPDined on 10/20/2014Enjoyed an early dinner, the 3-course prix fixe meal, before heading to Michael Jackson ONE Cirque du Soleil show. Good value at $50/person (essentially dessert is free) - I had salmon and my husband had the steak. Both were delicious; service was pleasant and well-paced but not rushed. Lovely atmosphere and, obviously, the restaurant appreciates pre-theatre customers, knowing that the table will be empty by show time. Good deal for all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchMushxiDined on 10/19/2014We met someone down on the strip for Sunday brunch. I got the tasting menu and was very pleased. The red velvet pancakes and short rib Benedict were fantastic. The omelette lacked flavor, appropriate temperature, and ended up being watery. Everything else was very good just fix that omelette Hubert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Excellent food the pri fixe menu for lunch was well worth the money. Adam our server was also very attentive and knowledgeable. The onion soup and Cuban sandwich were amazing. VSpecial Features:
- Excellent!MagslcVIPDined on 10/17/2014They really took great care of us. Above and beyond to make is feel special. Tasting emu was great. Come hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Best octopus we have ever had, and the Onion Soup was divine! Best meal we had in Las Vegas, hands down.Special Features:
- Excellent!roroDined on 10/15/2014We celebrated my friend's birthday here. We ordered the Tastes From Around the World 4course menu and it was more than excellent! The soup shooters was our favorite. The value to money was indeed worth it. The food is awesome,awesome,awesome. We will go back and try it again!Special Features:
- Taste buds rejoice!katkev23VIPDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I tried the Chef' s menu. We had all the dishes that I would have liked to try. The price of $135 was well worth it. My husband actually tried the ahi tuna taco. It was a perfect appetizer along with the carpaccio. We left there stuffed. The final course of beignets was to die for!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked it!DiningprincessVIPDined on 10/12/2014Went here before the Enrique Inglisias and Pitbull concert. I went with their signature cocktail. I liked it. The tasting menu was good. I liked the tuna tacos, beef carpaccio, onion soup, stuffed peppers were okay, stewed beef, octopus, masalas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go While You CanEesmurphDined on 10/12/2014Hubert Keller will be closing this restaurant soon. Be sure to go while you can. It is a gorgeous restaurant in the heart of the Mandalay Bay. Their Brunch service was interesting and a nice change to the offerings from most restaurants. I actually ordered the Oysters. I hate oysters... normally. These were amazing. To be honest, I was expecting 5-Star food, but it even at 4-Stars, they were still better than most.Special Features:
- Incredible experienceShackDined on 10/9/2014Our group had the tasting menu for 4 -- we each received 19 tasting items. The best, a lot of the menu consisted of things we would probably never try! OMG -- incredible meal. My only complaint -- too much food to consume at one sitting! But, it was great!!! And fantastic service too! We will definitely return to Fleur on our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Quiet Birthday dinnerDisappointedDined on 10/9/2014We chose to celebrate a quiet birthday dinner at Fleur because we love the food and ambiance. However, when we were approximately half-way through our meal, a group of around 30 people came into the restaurant, stood behind our table, visited and laughed loudly, and made me feel as if I was being "hovered over"! It disrupted our quiet celebration, and I was very disappointed. We mentioned it to our server and briefly spoke with the manager and received apologies from both; however, nothing changed. Servers bringing cocktails and champagne to the group members only promoted the behavior! Although the food was excellent and our server was good, the experience didn't meet our expectations.
- Great food - very noisyHeatherCam1954Dined on 10/9/2014Lots of choices and different kinds of food - all very good. Love the french fries! The noise level is a bit difficult for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014I am a foodie and was looking forward to Fleur. I ordered the chicken sandwich and it tasted like it was processed, pressed chicken. I couldn't eat it. The wait staff handled it very well and I felt well treated. I ate half of my colleague's cuban sandwich. It was okay. I was expecting a more gourmet experience. It was pretty ordinary and in the case of the chicken sandwich, poor.
- A pleasant surpriseeaterouterDined on 10/8/2014The food here at fluer is smaller portioned, but just enough to statisfy. The mixed greens and salmon was terrific. The greens were very fresh and fragrant. The salmon was juicy- just right. My customers were very happy with this experience and so was I.Special Features:
- Enjoyable experience in VegasSoixante97Dined on 10/7/2014Had a group for a business dinner, great diverse International menu for all tastes, good service and excellent vibe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite "an experience"JustJZinFlaVIPDined on 10/5/2014I know it's Vegas and I know nothing comes cheap anymore, but for two of us to partake in only five small plates (and water) and pay more than $115, well, I just can't wrap my head around it. The ahi tacos didn't taste nearly as fresh as what we get on the East Coast. The arugula salad was rather ordinary, as was the skirt steak. I didn't find any "wow" factor in any of my dishes. My dining partner's artichokes, however, were divine, as was her leg of lamb. I'd give it another shot, but maybe for lunch or just tapas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good food and serviceItalianLover2000VIPDined on 10/4/2014First time here. The food was superb. The service was also top notch. Definitely consider the tasting menu, as you will get a lot of food and everything was great.Special Features:
- BellagioVIPDined on 9/30/2014Found some of the menu selections odd, therefore limiting what we could actually order. Artichoke and fingerling potatoes with tzatziki sauce is actually an appetizer of two artichoke halves (with most of the tender leaves missing) and not an entree or hot side dish as anticipated by where it was listed on the menu.Special Features:
- Prix fixe lunchFoodieDined on 9/30/2014The quality of the food and the beautiful presentation were outstanding!Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerKikiVIPDined on 9/28/2014I finally try Mr. Keller's food. Service was good and my food was excellent. We all enjoy it very much.Special Features:
- Fleur FlopsChefmommaDined on 9/28/2014I was so disappointed with our dining experience at Fleur by Hubert Keller, Las Vegas. I am a huge fan of Hubert and was disappointed. The tour around the world was not what was expected. It could have been an off night, but I'm sure if the Chef was in the house we would not have been served the same food. Some dished were beautifully presented while others were very sloppy. One dish was inedible, the beef hearts overcooked and dry. The server didn't care. One of our guests had a seafood allergy and their way of substituting a dish was to omit the protein. I was embarrassed, this restaurant was my recommendation. Management did find their way to our table, offering us extra deserts. I thought this was an epic clunker. I would not go again!
- Tastes GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My fiancé and I are locals and its hard to find a great restaurant in Vegas. We had a great experience dinning there. The food was great. The mood and service were better. We will always come backSpecial Features:
- Best steak we had this tripDgdavVIPDined on 9/25/2014It was not crowded and we were allowed to wait unpressured at our table until our entire party arrived, which I appreciated. I had the Fleur burger with truffles and foie gras, sans the $5000 champagne, and I loved it. My husband's Rib Eye was very tender and tasteful. One of the best he has eaten! The raw oyster presentation was very special - top 10! The wine list included no affordable bottles. We will return, thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic menu optionsmshendDined on 9/22/2014The chef at Fleur has arranged the menu by country giving you the option to consider several styles of good preparation. My friend and I opted for a price fix dinner before a show at Mandalay Bay. The price fixe menu gave good choices and pricing. Al the food was high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BdaFoodieDined on 9/20/2014Fleur is a great option as you can sit 'outside' (as in near the casino floor) to people watch, or opt for inside for a quieter feel. The menu is mostly small bites, and you can do multiple rounds of ordering depending on how you feel. Tuna tacos delish! Tuna tartar melts in your mouth! Everything we tried was a winner!!! Its a perfect place for dinner after a show, if you don't want a traditional meal -- but you can order more or less and still feel very satisfied. The space has a nice feel-- the size make it feel as it the food is prepared with care as its a more intimate size than many of its Vegas peers. The servers are attentive, but relaxed in their manner. Would definitely visit Fleur again and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- EhLVfoodiefavoriteDined on 9/20/2014Menu was creative but dishes lacked flavor. Caesar salad was amazing. Onion truffle soup and short ribs were good but the later was over cooked. Shrimp (fidore?) we're disappointing. Overall average experience when compared to local competitors.
- LOVE FLEUR!LV42VIPDined on 9/20/2014One of our favorite spots in Vegas. The food is always fantastic and the service can't be beat!Special Features:
- Favorite restaurant in Vegas!!Tmb24VIPDined on 9/17/2014Amazing cocktail list and food! I had some of the small plates and I totally recommend the shrimp and grits. Plus I met Hubert Keller while I was there and he couldn't have been nicer. For dessert - get the Grand Marnier Souflee - awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quick dinnerTiborDined on 9/17/2014quick business trip dinner w/o breaking the bank. Had the prefix menu and I polished my plate. Tuna tacos, skirt steak & creme brulee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.