1225 Logan St.
Denver, CO 80203Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fleurbistro.com/
- Phone: 3038321300
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Lunch:Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Randy Grubb
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleur Bistro
Our mission is to use sustainable, local, ingredients to create healthy and delicious fare for our patrons. We provide our guests with a delicious and affordable American culinary cuisine. We are your local neighborhood bistro, whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fleur Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fun, lively atmosphere andJanetCVIPDined on 10/28/2012Fun, lively atmosphere and awesome service. The food was good. The noise level was terribly loud. I will try it again and ask to sit outside.Special Features:
- Neighborhood gemLeahDined on 10/21/2012We had a wonderful brunch & great service! There are some good brunch standbys on the menu, plus some fun & innovative dishes being offered as well. This place is definitely a neighborhood gem & the food is great without being pretentious. Our server was wonderfully attentive & didn't skimp on the bottomless mimosas. I'd definitely recommend this as a chill place to meet up with friends & enjoy a Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- The patio looked ok. InsideOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/16/2012The patio looked ok. Inside the floor was fitly. Food was just fair. Never would return
- Wonderful experience! SmallOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2012Wonderful experience! Small dinner menu but everything was great!Special Features:
- This is a great neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/2/2012This is a great neighborhood gem with huge ambiance from the building's history; old world ceiling sculptures; bright and cheery. Major Liability: no sound absorbing table cloths (inside); wall hangings; or soft chairs. There were four in our party, and we were forced to SHOUT to be heard throughout our Sunday Brunch. In today's restaurant scene, it seems that a) there are no noise muffling provisions; b) people don't seem to be able to enjoy themselves unless they are laughing and talking (shouting) at a very high decibel level; and c) naturally, to be heard, people must shout and laaugh louder and louder. The four (4) of us would like to return, but ONLY if seated on the patio. Too bad because the building's ambiance inside is great!Special Features:
- Very personable waitstaff,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/2/2012Very personable waitstaff, balanced brunch menu to select from, & we greately enjoyed what we ordered.Special Features:
- Besides the window seals needingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012Besides the window seals needing cleaned I had a wonderful time. The food was amazing, the waiter fantastic. I would surely go back!Special Features:
- Healthy, yes; tasty, no.WillFlyForFoodVIPDined on 8/28/2012Boil pasta, boil one beet and cut in fine pieces, add dry herbs from a bottle. Serve.
- Good food - glad I heededOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/26/2012Good food - glad I heeded the reviews. My date and I split our entree, and both enjoyed it. We'll likely return to try brunch ...Special Features:
- Space had lots of potential,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2012Space had lots of potential, however just looked sort of unfinished and a bit bare. There were dead plants in planters which really looks bad and is easy to remedy. Food was good, think it smart they don't offer more than they can do pretty well. A little odd that they didn't offer a regular dinner salad, but they were willing to split one of the large salads on the menu. Overall nice place, hope they can get more neighborhood business, there were only two other tables the night we were there.
- Very sweet restaurant.aknittedbrowVIPDined on 8/18/2012Our food was prepared to perfection. The salads are huge. Our server suggested we might want to split, and we were glad of the suggestion. Everything was well prepared, beautifully presented. Service was excellent. Not a very big crowd, though. We were the only ones dining inside; admittedly we had an early dinner. More people need to know about this place. It's not on the beaten path. It's well worth a visit.Special Features:
- Great food, great atmosphere A++OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/18/2012My husband and I came across Fleur Bistro by coincidence walking the neighborhood one day and it instantly became our favorite brunch place. We recently brought a group of friends here and had a blast. The food is delicious and the price points are more than reasonable. The service is friendly, welcoming and on point. The decor is just the right amount of quirky and elegant and there's a great patio outside. Highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- All Show, No GoRobertFVIPDined on 8/16/2012Beautiful space, but the food and service have really deteriorated since my last visit.
- Awesome. Their bloody mary/OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2012Awesome. Their bloody mary/ mimosa/ screwdrivers are all bottomless and interchangable. Yelp has a $20 off coupon.Special Features:
- I came here with my girlfriendJonathanVIPDined on 8/11/2012I came here with my girlfriend and brother for some beef wellingtons. The place looks very cute and has great decor. We went around 7pm on a Saturday night, so we were really surprised to find that the only other patrons were an older couple sitting outside eating some delicious-looking salads. My brother and I ordered our beef wellingtons medium rare and my girlfriend had it medium well. Luckily, we had our phones to amuse us because it took around 30 minutes to get our wellingtons. The beef wellingtons were all somewhere between medium well and well, so that was disappointing. However, they were still very delicious.Special Features:
- DisappointedDenverDinerVIPDined on 7/28/2012I was very disappointed in Fleur Bistro. First of all, there was ONE server. Really? On a Saturday night? Then there was the food. Although my husband enjoyed his meal (salmon), I did not. I had the pasta with the mussels & chorizo. Way too much chorizo & the mussels were overcooked & rubbery. The one plus is that the space is incredible. High ceilings with ornate decorations & original features. Too bad we probably won't be back to enjoy it.Special Features:
- Our group of 4 enjoyed ourselvesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/28/2012Our group of 4 enjoyed ourselves very much. Unfortunately, it was a very quiet Saturday evening for Fleur, but that was to our advantage actually. The former flower shop makes a lovely restaurant that featured great jazz for its music. Really liked the spring rolls with tomato/basil, pot stickers and goat cheese spread. One of us had the delicious onion soup. Very reasonable wine list. We'll definitely return for Sunday brunch. The neighborhood must appreciate having such a nice place so handy. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- This is a very nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/26/2012This is a very nice restaurant to visit. We thoroughly enjoyed our BDay visit Great PlaceSpecial Features:
- The location and seating outsideLisavCoDined on 7/15/2012The location and seating outside is nice. The coffee and service by Simon was excellent and the food was very typical, please season the eggs! I would recommend as the food is good it is just not great.
- Had high hopes for tryingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2012Had high hopes for trying this restaurant. The setting was nice and the waiter was great, but the food was very average. The pot sticker appetizer was good, nice wine selection, but the main course was disappointing. The beef Wellington was supposed to come with garlic mashed potatoes and it came with fried cube potatoes. The Wellington itself was pretty tasteless with a disappointing globby brown sauce on top. The "vegetables" were really just zucchini with some sun dried tomatoes thrown in. The chocolate cake with homemade ice cream was the best, but I don't even think they make it there. Would like to see them make it, but don't think they will as there are far better restaurants.
- Beuatiful setting and greatSheasmomDined on 6/24/2012Beuatiful setting and great brunch - loved the bottomless mimosas!Special Features:
- This was our third visit andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/22/2012This was our third visit and everything was perfect except my crepes were way too salty.Otherwise ,the food was great and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- This restaurant needs somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2012This restaurant needs something special, other than the architecture and being a neighborhood gem to distinguish it! The food was prepared well and fresh but with no flourishes.....I expect to have some fresh bread put upon the table when I first sit down, there was none. Fish was served with no lemon; vegetables were steamed with no seasoning; there is no salt and pepper on the table, or sugar for iced tea. It's almost as if menu selection and recipes were followed from a cookbook but there were no personal flourishes. Service was nice but slow. If I want an interesting salad with simply prepared food and steamed vegetables, all of which is fresh, this is the place.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant in aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2012Beautiful restaurant in a quaint neighborhood setting. Service and food were both excellent. I will definitely be back for another brunch soon! Great place for a romantic meal.Special Features:
- enjoyed it. very nice surprise.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012enjoyed it. very nice surprise. recommended by our 26 year old daughter. Nice menu, great flavors. Quiche portions on the small side. House champagne was a good buy. We will be going back even though it is an hour drive for us.Special Features:
- Loved it! Glad I found suchtortueDined on 5/13/2012Loved it! Glad I found such a charming place and will definately return.Special Features:
- MehCynindenverVIPDined on 5/13/2012The setting is lovely - an old home that has amazing ceilings and lots of natural light coming in through the many windows. They even have a small parking lot in back- bonus in that area! The food is fair - nothing special and the portions are on the small side - biscuits and gravy means one biscuit split in two, not two biscuits despite the menu description. I had the potato cakes, which sounded way better than they tasted. I expected potato pancakes, but got two doughy and dry little cakes instead. Service was so-so. No offer to refill my coffee until we had finished out meal, but water was replenished regularly. The prices are very reasonable, so we may be back. Then again, we may just wait in line at Jelly instead.Special Features:
- My wife and I have been toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012My wife and I have been to Fleur several times. The food is always good, the service is friendly and I love the French ambiance and large windows looking onto the street (which let in a ton of light for brunch dining). It is also roomy enough where we can roll our baby girl in her stroller without feeling like we're taking up too much space. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- You definitely can't go wrongOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/13/2012You definitely can't go wrong with Fleur Bistro for breakfast, brunch, lunch. If you're making reservations, I'd request a table in the main (front) dining room. The "overflow" seating is no good. In my mother's words, "I felt like we were sitting in a funeral parlor." (Our most recent visit was for Mothers Day)Special Features:
- The service was awful. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2012The service was awful. We waited an hour, and then we complained. Finally we got our food.
- The taste and the presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/14/2012The taste and the presentation of the food was excellent! Parking was available in the rear, only because the restaurant was not busy. We were there for dinner, we will definitely put it on our brunch rotation.Special Features:
- Great place in the CapitalOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/25/2012Great place in the Capital Hill neighborhood. Brunch was great. The food was great - lots of spice and flavor.Special Features:
- Brunch food was Okay - serviceALO333VIPDined on 3/25/2012Brunch food was Okay - service was good but the "bottomless" mimosas were ALL orange juice. For $12 I got 3 glasses of oj - many other brunch spots are better for food and mimosas.Special Features:
- Went for 5280. 5280 was theOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/10/2012Went for 5280. 5280 was the only choice, so totally of three items. Regular menu was not offered. Went for a romantic evening, service was fair, food was fair, and a table of eight ruined the evening. Loud, disruptive, and rude. I have been for lunch, and it was excellent.Special Features:
- I enjoyed the restaurant settingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/6/2012I enjoyed the restaurant setting very much. But I found the 5280 dining options lacked sparkle; for instance the french onion soup was warm (not hot) and the cheese-topping not even melted. I am not motivated to return.
- Great restaurant and fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/3/2012Great restaurant and fantastic food. We were pleasantly surprised at the entire experience at Fleur Bistro. All the courses were tasty and fresh, especially the housemade toffee! Would like to see a better developed wine list.Special Features:
- This was a pleasant surpriseSarcasguyVIPDined on 3/3/2012This was a pleasant surprise to say the least. The food was amazing and service was great. We went there for Restaurant Week so the menu was limited, will be returning to see what the full menu has to offer.Special Features:
- A Pleasant SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012The service was solid and the dinners were all nearly flawless. We are going back this weekend!Special Features:
- I went to Fleur Bistro forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/3/2012I went to Fleur Bistro for Brunch with a few friends. Overall the food was just OK, but priced very moderately. The BEST feature of their Brunch on Saturdays/Sundays is the $12 all you can drink Mimosas/Bloody Marys/Screwdrivers! Best deal in town if you want to have a few drinks and not rack up a super high bill!Special Features:
- Not sure if it was due toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2012Not sure if it was due to Restaurant week but unfortunately we did not have the greatest experience at Fleur Bistro. The food was mediocre, the service was slow (we had to wait for 10 min before someone even came to our table) and the ambiance was totally lacking. Place opened pretty recently so hope they spruce it up a bit and give it some more warmth as it definitely has great potential with the beautiful architectural features. Hopefully they can work the kinks out of their menu and service as well. Not going back right away but open to trying again in a couple of months.