Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
6373 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/woodland-hills
- Phone: 8183461005
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)notable wine list (26)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (15)romantic (14)vibrant bar scene (11)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Fleming's is our go to restaurants on special occasions or any time we want a fabulous dining experience. This time three of us celebrated a Birthday. My adult Son had the 3 course special - steak and lobster. It is available only the month of September which is a shame because we would order it year round. Every part of the meal was enjoyed immensely. The food was perfect, the service was stellar. Everyone working there was thoughtful and attentive. A+ overall. Almost forgot to mention it but there was a gift wrapped box of chocolates for the birthday Boy!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014This is a very good steak house. I had the dry-aged rib eye, which was delicious. It's very pricey, but I think the quality of meat is well worth it. Our waiter, Ryan, was excellent and very attentive. I would definitely dine here again. Nice to have a good steakhouse in the Valley!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go againLessyd3Dined on 9/6/2014Service was great. Food was amazing. Great wine list and cocktails. Sorry it's taken this long to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic steakhouse STELLAR serviceJDCLDined on 9/5/2014Made this reservation last minute and noted it was to celebrate a friend who recently accepted a new job. My entire party left me waiting for 30 mins. (They were late on a Friday night. Blame it on LA traffic) Regardless, they didn't force me to wait. I was promptly sat, given bread and Tom made sure I had a drink in hand. We were also able to coordinate which dessert to bring out with a little congratulatory note for the celebrant. Tom had read the OpenTable notes and took the initiative to ask me. Major thumbs up! We had a 6yr. old in our party and Tom also took special care to engage her. Food recommendations were delicious. The restaurant manager offered to take our group photo. And even the door man congratulated our friend. THANKS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner!BellasmomDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I decided to go to Fleming's last night (Thurs) and it was super easy to make a reservation! I noted that it was our anniversary when making the reservation and when we sat down within 1 minute the manager (super sweet gal) walked to our table and handed each of us a glass of champagne and said H/A, talked about our server and told us to enjoy ourselves. Awesome!! Hubby & I both had the Steak & Lobster special and it was fantastic! We will be back soon! =)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All time loverHidiDined on 8/30/2014I have been to this restaurant ever since it opened. It is always good. I am very satisfied with both the food and the services!Special Features:
- mickiVIPDined on 8/30/2014I would not recommend this Fleming's. We had the Prime Rib special and it was tasteless and tough. Thank You, Jack
- Date NightfonsoDined on 8/30/2014Great place to go on a date with your special someone. i took my fiancé for a night on the town and made our first trip Flemings. it was a great way to start a great evening. service was great, fast and informative of the menu. i would defiantly come here again.Special Features:
- LarryVIPDined on 8/24/2014Fleming's has been a favorite since it opened in Woodland Hills. Excellent meats and other choices perfectly prepared and beautifully served. The starters are also quite good and the desserts are sinful. Service is attentive. The only negative is the noise level, though there are spots that for some reason are easier to have a conversation. Get on the email list, as they often have one of their best dinners at a special price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experience.DoubleJDined on 8/24/2014This is the restaurant for special occasions. If you let them know, they will make a special effort to mark the occasion with some small gift or token of appreciation for celebrating with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic steak house.rickhirschDined on 8/23/2014A great wine select and top flight steaks. It's pricey, though. No bargains here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but falls short...BrianReevesDined on 8/23/2014The food is great, but the atmosphere does nothing to add to the experience. It was very crowded, and felt no different than going to any other chain restaurant. There are a ton of really great restaurants with comparable food quality that provide a much better experience overall. With that said, Flemming's was very accommodating to any food modification requests...and everything was exceptional quality. I was kind of surprised that there were so many kids and babies there...which made the mood a bit less romantic than hoped. We will likely come back, but it will not be for a while as we try some of the other great restaurants in the area.
- Consistently Exceeds ExpectationCaynerVIPDined on 8/22/2014All Flemings tend to be great dining experience - for a chain, it has amazing consistency across locations. The Woodland Hills, CA location is as well run and always delivers on all key levels. The service was spot-on. Our server, Johnnie, was the best. To be honest, each and every person who contributed to our table service was kind, respectful and timely. The food is always great at Flemings - and the Chilean Sea Bass was as good as any seafood dish I have had.Special Features:
- The place to celebrate!MangaDined on 8/17/2014We took our friends to Fleming's for their anniversary, where prime rib is king and wine flows freely. Michael, the manager, delighted us with glasses of champagne with strawberry accents which set the mood for a festive celebration. Service was prompt and attentive, our server was warm and welcoming and we all remembered why this is our favorite place to go when we want to be pampered and appreciated.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerStevoDined on 8/16/2014The food was very good and the service outstanding. The French onion soup was excellent and my wife and I shared a delicious bone in ribeye.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantMatteoDDined on 8/14/2014My wife and I came and tried Flemings to help celebrate our anniversary. We're happy we did. Zack, our server was likely one of the best servers we've ever had the fortune of ensuring we had a lovely evening. Very professional and helpful. The food were delicious. We'll most definitely come back to Fleming's... We had an overall very pleasurable experience!Special Features:
- A GREAT meal!LMSARKDined on 8/12/2014We celebrated our son's 14th birthday at Flemings and are so happy that we did!! Our server, Noah, was fabulous and the food was amazing. The mushroom ravioli was to die for. We all had filets which were sooo good, but the highlight for me was the sauces they bring out. Noah brought out 3 sauces, but the cabernet butter sauce for the steak was TO DIE FOR. SO good. I was happy to see that they had a kids menu for my daughter who doesn't eat steak. She had spaghetti, but it wasn't great - it was drenched in the sauce. For my son's birthday, they brought out a box of chocolate truffles with a candle on it. So nice. For dessert we had their creme brûlée (amazing) and their cheesecake which was good as well, but not amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aged SteakNelsonVIPDined on 8/8/2014I highly recommend the Aged Steak, as it was very tasty and tender.Special Features:
- Great once againFavrestaurantDined on 6/15/2014The food is always great. The service is great. We had a little hiccup with the service and they took a little longer to bring out an appetizer. They were apologetic and immediately comped the appetizer. Even the waiter's assistants are great. My water glass was never empty and I swear the just materialized and disappeared before I know that it was filled up. We are not wine drinkers but the have an excellent selection from what I am told.Special Features:
- Fabulous steaksSylvesterthekatDined on 6/5/2014Really one of the best places to go for steak in the LA area. It's somewhat mystifying that a few entrees come with a side included and some do not. Would it really cost them much to include a side or half side of something with each entree? Because make no mistake folks, the sides are EXPENSIVE at typically more than $10 a pop. When you're adding that onto a $40+ steak and multiplying that by however many of you there are, you'd better be prepared for a large check at the end! Woodland Hills location has a terrible valet parking system at busy times. It's a bottleneck and you can wait a long long time for your car. We usually park on the street instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stilesVIPDined on 5/31/2014Lobster mashed potatoes a must. All steaks are tender and made to desired donenessSpecial Features:
- CHARLIEVIPDined on 5/31/2014THE FOOD HAS GOTTEN VERY EXPENSIVE. $52 FOR STEAK ALONE; $10 -14 FOR A SIDE DISH.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServicenctattyDined on 5/26/2014Food was great as usual and the service was impecable.Special Features:
- Good restaurant, getting betterOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/26/2014We have been going to Flemings for years. After some decline a few years back, it has been steadily improving. Customer service is excellent. Wait staff friendly and personable. Management kept checking up to see if we were happy. Food is also getting better. Quality of beef is high, prepared and presented well. Number of items has also increased. We like the addition of smaller serving options.Special Features:
- The following 540 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills reviews archive.
- DisapointedDisapointedDined on 5/12/2014Flemings has a reputation for being great. I was pretty under impressed. Nothing spectacular at all for the price. Very overpriced wine listSpecial Features:
- Very DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014We went to Fleming's for Mother's Day dinner after having eaten there several times. It was incredibly disappointing. My daughter ordered king crab legs only to be told they were out of them. It was 7pm. To be fair, the manager offered my daughter any entree she wanted free of chrage, but only once I'd requested he come to our table after learning that they were out of her desired dinner. Three of us ordered prime rib rare and they all arrived medium. We sent them all back only to receive rare pieces of meat with no flavor. The server was very nice and tried his best, but the food was just not acceptable. It will be a long time before we return there.
- ElenitsaVIPDined on 5/11/2014Have been to Flemings many times but this is the first time for brunch. Though two of the Prime Ribs ordered had to be returned due to one being undercooked and the other being quite tough our waiter gave us no problem and the new Prime Ribs were cooked perfectly and tender. The service was slow but this is understandable with the amount of people in the restaurant. All and all we had a nice time and the food was great and look forward to coming again.Special Features:
- A night to rememberWine2DineVIPDined on 5/3/2014Wonderful meal excellent service Fleming's at it's best... Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute decisionAandDDined on 5/3/2014My wife and I were out and decided at the last minute to make a reservation for an early dinner. Hit Open Table, the the restaurant. We asked for a booth and were given one. The waiter was very attentive and didn't give us any attitude about skipping an appetizer or sharing a baked potato. The King Crab Legs were so moist and sweet it was not necessary to dip them in melted butter. My steak arrived as ordered. The wine list for wines by the glass is extensive and included a very nice modestly priced Malbec.Special Features:
- Decent SteakhousejewleyDined on 4/25/2014Flemmings had some interesting dishes. My husband really liked it. I thought it was pretty typical and a bit over priced. I think there are better steakhouses out there. I will say the service is impecable and the wine list was pretty impressive.Special Features:
- Not too impressedSteakhouse789Dined on 4/23/2014It's very loud in the restaurant, can't really carry on a conversation! Bar is too close and too noise, has a feel is sports bar to it. The good was good, but nothing in comparison to Larsen's. Service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently very goodCollinVIPDined on 4/20/2014We have been to Fleming's several times. It is always great.Special Features:
- Good but not as great as usual...luv2dineoutVIPDined on 4/18/2014So, I first need to say that I love Fleming's steakhouses as a general rule. My husband and I typically situate ourselves at the booths next to the bar so we can be sort of in the middle of the bar scene and the restaurant scene. We share everything, have some great wine, and can hear ourselves talk. This time, we decided to sit in the restaurant with a friend. We couldn't hear ourselves, let alone each other. I don't know if it's the acoustics or what, but we couldn't wait to leave. Additionally, the steak my husband and friend shared was nowhere near as thick, tender, and delicious as we've grown accustomed to. Something was just "off". Additionally, and this may sound strange, the service was almost TOO attentive & overly friendly!Special Features:
- New Drink MenuJasonVIPDined on 4/18/2014My wife & I had dinner at Flemings the other night and found out their drink menu is somewhat new. The "Ward 8" was an amazing drink! The food was good as always. We ordered all appetizers and one small plate...all were delicious! Flemings is one of our favorites.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2014Service was excellent, and food was outstanding!! Entire dining experience was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not what I expectedLaurieDined on 4/10/2014Service was very slow though our waiter was polite when he did come by. Took quite awhile to get our glass of wine and food. Pet peeve is removing my friends plates while I'm still eating. This is not CPK. My steak was cooked as ordered, medium rare, but tasteless. Not the dining experience I was anticpating. I'd come back for happy hour only.
- Good dining experienceDaleDined on 4/10/2014Last night, I was a vegetarian in a steak house. I had soup, salad and assorted sides of veggies. A good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food/slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/8/2014Celebrated a birthday. The food was good, service was extremely slow, prices way too high. We were extremely dissappointed that they didn't offer a nice complimentary birthday dessert for as much money as we spent. Received a dish of whipped cream with a candle and some horrible truffles. Will not be coming back.
- Great Red Meat!MichaelDined on 4/5/2014The service varies per visit. I have had exceptional service once, moderate service 3 times and extremely poor, insulting service once. The red meat, if done correctly is truly delicious. A few times it arrived cool and dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the best Flemings in L.A.!greatneckDined on 4/5/2014This Flemings is always great. The atmosphere, the whole vibe is energetic and the food is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.