Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
6373 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/woodland-hills
- Phone: (818) 346-1005
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Bday celebration50NewdayDined on 11/20/2014Went for my hubby's 55th bday with 12 friends and had a blast, food was great and atmosphere was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was wrong then coldjeannebeanie57Dined on 11/19/2014I ordered steak with shrimp on the side it came slathered all over the steak sent it back and next steak came out cold, shrimp was lukewarm. Finally after 3 times they sort of get it right. I cancelled the shrimp since it now came out way after the steak. All this trouble for a $50 steak and additional for the shrimp. Will not recommend
- Awesome service and great food!SweetcandyDined on 11/18/2014The service at Flemings Woodland Hills is always excellent. I've been there twice with my family and both experiences have been wonderful! The food is great, good steaks.. cooked to perfection. Got the special this past visit and the sea bass was phenomenal!! Had a nice ambience which is good for celebrating a special occasion like a birthday or special date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great service!FoodWarriorDined on 11/18/2014No complaints here, food and service from arrival to leaving was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and Beyond!MichaelDined on 11/15/2014Although our steaks came overcooked, the second steaks were FANTASTIC! The Manager even comped our meal due to this issue. Above and Beyond!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Flemings is one of the best steakhouses in the San Fernando valley. Service is always great ,from manager on down it will get a little noisy after 7 pm.will be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the foodmaddysmommyDined on 11/8/2014We've been to Fleming's several times. This was the first time where we found the service well below par (it took us over 35 minutes to place our order - the waiter disappeared after we ordered some wine)....the meat as usual was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyKarynDined on 11/8/2014...great service and food. (I have no more to say but need to use 50 characters, so this is how I am doing that.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014We went the for the first time to celebrate our Anniversary and they went out of their way to make everything so special. The food and service was excellent. We will return soon.Special Features:
- Great steak!GERARDDined on 11/7/2014Really great place Alicia took great care of us! Took time to go over everything!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great culinary experiencevalleymomVIPDined on 10/31/2014Our server, Anna, was friendly, professional & knowledgeable about the menu items. The manager, Mr. Kelley, welcomed us and made us feel like valued customers. As usual the food was delicious.Special Features:
- FrancisFrankVIPDined on 10/31/2014Another great dinner ..prime rib perfect…service extraordinary….sides…spinach, potatoes, desserts ..excellent.Special Features:
- TopsGaryCDined on 10/28/2014Had a dry-aged ribeye, and lobster mashed potato side. They did not disappoint. And service was top-notch at every level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rip offFionaVIPDined on 10/18/2014Do not go to Flemings and get steak and shrimp special! It was a pathetic small tough over cooked steak and 3 small over cooked shrimp for 45$ really, go to Ruth Chris if your in woodland hills, that's a real quality steakhouse !
- steak overcookedRedondoBeachDined on 10/18/2014but handled professionally for the fix. Couldn't ask for better correction of a mistake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little letdownOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/17/2014We are fairly frequent diners at Flemings and have been very pleased with the quality of the food for the last year or two. During this last visit, 2 of the 5 dinners served were only lukewarm. Management offered to correct the situation, but it should have been properly served the first time around.
- NEVER DISAPOINTSttulakDined on 10/15/2014The is a great place to celebrate special days.. Great steaks, excellent service, friendly and fabulous, And a member of Open TableSpecial Features:
- great steaksmikeDined on 10/14/2014Cant eat a stk anywhere else..they dont compare..we have been to other stk houses usually every other month and we always say that we should have went to flemings insteadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FinallyNonameaterVIPDined on 10/11/2014Finally the food was cooked right- I know its teak, but always wrong! Med would come well done and so on! And their onion soup was finally an onion soup! It had onions and real cheese. Before the cheese looked slim and processed. Would love to go again to see if I was lucky that night or if its a new beginning, finally.Special Features:
- Outstanding first experienceAmieVIPDined on 10/11/2014This was our first dining experience at Fleming's and we enjoyed it very much. My husband and I are not huge eaters and were so pleased that they have a 6 oz. Filet which was perfect for us. They were cooked perfectly and very tender and served with Fleming Potatoes. They have a very good selection of sides--we ordered a side of sauteed spinach. The service was also outstanding. They have all the elements that make an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service. Good foodtraceyntVIPDined on 10/10/2014Food was very good, service was great, good wine list.Special Features:
- Ecstatic for Happy HourGamedishDined on 10/7/2014Ordered baked Brie, tenderloin carpaccio, pork belly, sweet chile calamari and 2 glasses of Chardonnay. Each for a whopping $6. What a bargain and a great way to sample the restaurant's offering. Definitely a great way to have inexpensive food with good company, great ambience and great service. I will definitely be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with Excellent service!CaveDined on 10/4/2014Our party of 3 went to Flemings for a special occasion. We were not disappointed with the quality of food which ranged from Lobster Tempura to the Seabass Special and a Filet Mignon. Of course I had to try all 3 dishes to make sure.... Yum. A special shout out to our waiter, Zac, who should be cloned!!! I'll be asking for his section when I return. Highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service/subpar foodalion1968Dined on 10/4/2014The hosts and wait stuff were outstanding, but the food was extremely disappointing. Both of our filet mignons and lobster tails were overcooked, dry and tough. I will definitely not be dining there again.
- DeliciousButPriceyPickyDinerDined on 9/30/2014We've been here a few times and every time the food is delicious! The portions are on the large side so we tend to share and it is still pricey.Special Features:
- ehhh.russward1Dined on 9/27/2014ordered the special... filet with lobster tail….came with a salad and appetizer…. it was sorta like they thought we were at high school prom… brought the salad and app at the same time and then the food followed quickly… lobster was bad…cooked on a grille and poorly… overcooked and undercooked at the same time..filet was an 8oz and not cooked to request … we had bought a 100 dollar bottle of wine and still felt rushed… the server was new and uncomfortable and an overall not the best… have had better experiences here but probably not coming back for a while….Special Features:
- Disappointedluv2dineDined on 9/27/2014I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. My husband and I ordered the Ribeye Bone in which was thin and extremely fatty. Not what I am used to from Flemings. Also, the waitress hovered over our table way too many times, and we felt rushed.Special Features:
- JoeTVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had a very good experience! The food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, quality service.VernVIPDined on 9/26/2014Every dish was prepared perfectly. Lobster Mac & cheese, addicting. Bone-in ribeye, melts in your mouth. Management team ensures it's perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressedUSMCMomDined on 9/25/2014This was our first visit to Fleming's and chose it to celebrate our anniversary. The service was excellent and the wait-staff knowledgeable and efficient without being intrusive. The meal was excellent in all aspects - crisp, fresh salad, perfectly prepared steaks, and delicious sides dishes. We will definitely return. The carryover noise level from the bar is the only negative we encountered.Special Features:
- Tried them all and come back herebabalewVIPDined on 9/24/2014We have tried all the other steakhouse chains that we enjoy in other parts of the country, but Fleming's we have decided to not bother trying any more. Fleming's is consistent, the food is very good, the service is always friendly and just the right amount of attentive. We have eaten here enough to have that the law of averages made one of our experiences with the food not so great. The way they handled the situation was just right and really, because of this, we will keep coming back. The wine list is very good, the steaks cooked perfectly and the sides/accompaniments delicious. This group of folks are very accommodating and whether it is a Wednesday after work quick dinner or a Sunday for Prime Rib we will be back.Special Features:
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/22/2014What a great night of dining. The food was excellent and the service outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time at fleming'skellimetalDined on 9/21/2014as much as I love to go out to a nice steakhouse i have never actually been to fleming's (i'm more of a morton's gal) as I had heard some mixed reviews. we ended up getting a gift card so we figured we'd give it a shot and I'm glad we did as the food was very good and the service was excellent. the hostess was very sweet and friendly and our waiter (i believe his name is Chris) was one of my best waiters at a steakhouse. we even heard the table next to us call the manager over so he could let him know what a great server he was. we will definitely be coming back to fleming'sSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Fleming's is our go to restaurants on special occasions or any time we want a fabulous dining experience. This time three of us celebrated a Birthday. My adult Son had the 3 course special - steak and lobster. It is available only the month of September which is a shame because we would order it year round. Every part of the meal was enjoyed immensely. The food was perfect, the service was stellar. Everyone working there was thoughtful and attentive. A+ overall. Almost forgot to mention it but there was a gift wrapped box of chocolates for the birthday Boy!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014This is a very good steak house. I had the dry-aged rib eye, which was delicious. It's very pricey, but I think the quality of meat is well worth it. Our waiter, Ryan, was excellent and very attentive. I would definitely dine here again. Nice to have a good steakhouse in the Valley!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go againLessyd3Dined on 9/6/2014Service was great. Food was amazing. Great wine list and cocktails. Sorry it's taken this long to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic steakhouse STELLAR serviceJDCLDined on 9/5/2014Made this reservation last minute and noted it was to celebrate a friend who recently accepted a new job. My entire party left me waiting for 30 mins. (They were late on a Friday night. Blame it on LA traffic) Regardless, they didn't force me to wait. I was promptly sat, given bread and Tom made sure I had a drink in hand. We were also able to coordinate which dessert to bring out with a little congratulatory note for the celebrant. Tom had read the OpenTable notes and took the initiative to ask me. Major thumbs up! We had a 6yr. old in our party and Tom also took special care to engage her. Food recommendations were delicious. The restaurant manager offered to take our group photo. And even the door man congratulated our friend. THANKS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner!BellasmomDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I decided to go to Fleming's last night (Thurs) and it was super easy to make a reservation! I noted that it was our anniversary when making the reservation and when we sat down within 1 minute the manager (super sweet gal) walked to our table and handed each of us a glass of champagne and said H/A, talked about our server and told us to enjoy ourselves. Awesome!! Hubby & I both had the Steak & Lobster special and it was fantastic! We will be back soon! =)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All time loverHidiDined on 8/30/2014I have been to this restaurant ever since it opened. It is always good. I am very satisfied with both the food and the services!Special Features:
- mickiVIPDined on 8/30/2014I would not recommend this Fleming's. We had the Prime Rib special and it was tasteless and tough. Thank You, Jack