Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
6373 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/woodland-hills
- Phone: 8183461005
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)notable wine list (34)fit for foodies (27)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (23)romantic (20)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (6)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Rip offFionaVIPDined on 10/18/2014Do not go to Flemings and get steak and shrimp special! It was a pathetic small tough over cooked steak and 3 small over cooked shrimp for 45$ really, go to Ruth Chris if your in woodland hills, that's a real quality steakhouse !
- steak overcookedRedondoBeachDined on 10/18/2014but handled professionally for the fix. Couldn't ask for better correction of a mistake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little letdownOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/17/2014We are fairly frequent diners at Flemings and have been very pleased with the quality of the food for the last year or two. During this last visit, 2 of the 5 dinners served were only lukewarm. Management offered to correct the situation, but it should have been properly served the first time around.
- NEVER DISAPOINTSttulakDined on 10/15/2014The is a great place to celebrate special days.. Great steaks, excellent service, friendly and fabulous, And a member of Open TableSpecial Features:
- great steaksmikeDined on 10/14/2014Cant eat a stk anywhere else..they dont compare..we have been to other stk houses usually every other month and we always say that we should have went to flemings insteadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FinallyNonameaterVIPDined on 10/11/2014Finally the food was cooked right- I know its teak, but always wrong! Med would come well done and so on! And their onion soup was finally an onion soup! It had onions and real cheese. Before the cheese looked slim and processed. Would love to go again to see if I was lucky that night or if its a new beginning, finally.Special Features:
- Outstanding first experienceAmieVIPDined on 10/11/2014This was our first dining experience at Fleming's and we enjoyed it very much. My husband and I are not huge eaters and were so pleased that they have a 6 oz. Filet which was perfect for us. They were cooked perfectly and very tender and served with Fleming Potatoes. They have a very good selection of sides--we ordered a side of sauteed spinach. The service was also outstanding. They have all the elements that make an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service. Good foodtraceyntVIPDined on 10/10/2014Food was very good, service was great, good wine list.Special Features:
- Ecstatic for Happy HourGamedishDined on 10/7/2014Ordered baked Brie, tenderloin carpaccio, pork belly, sweet chile calamari and 2 glasses of Chardonnay. Each for a whopping $6. What a bargain and a great way to sample the restaurant's offering. Definitely a great way to have inexpensive food with good company, great ambience and great service. I will definitely be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with Excellent service!CaveDined on 10/4/2014Our party of 3 went to Flemings for a special occasion. We were not disappointed with the quality of food which ranged from Lobster Tempura to the Seabass Special and a Filet Mignon. Of course I had to try all 3 dishes to make sure.... Yum. A special shout out to our waiter, Zac, who should be cloned!!! I'll be asking for his section when I return. Highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service/subpar foodalion1968Dined on 10/4/2014The hosts and wait stuff were outstanding, but the food was extremely disappointing. Both of our filet mignons and lobster tails were overcooked, dry and tough. I will definitely not be dining there again.
- DeliciousButPriceyPickyDinerDined on 9/30/2014We've been here a few times and every time the food is delicious! The portions are on the large side so we tend to share and it is still pricey.Special Features:
- ehhh.russward1Dined on 9/27/2014ordered the special... filet with lobster tail….came with a salad and appetizer…. it was sorta like they thought we were at high school prom… brought the salad and app at the same time and then the food followed quickly… lobster was bad…cooked on a grille and poorly… overcooked and undercooked at the same time..filet was an 8oz and not cooked to request … we had bought a 100 dollar bottle of wine and still felt rushed… the server was new and uncomfortable and an overall not the best… have had better experiences here but probably not coming back for a while….Special Features:
- Disappointedluv2dineDined on 9/27/2014I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. My husband and I ordered the Ribeye Bone in which was thin and extremely fatty. Not what I am used to from Flemings. Also, the waitress hovered over our table way too many times, and we felt rushed.Special Features:
- JoeTVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had a very good experience! The food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, quality service.VernDined on 9/26/2014Every dish was prepared perfectly. Lobster Mac & cheese, addicting. Bone-in ribeye, melts in your mouth. Management team ensures it's perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressedUSMCMomDined on 9/25/2014This was our first visit to Fleming's and chose it to celebrate our anniversary. The service was excellent and the wait-staff knowledgeable and efficient without being intrusive. The meal was excellent in all aspects - crisp, fresh salad, perfectly prepared steaks, and delicious sides dishes. We will definitely return. The carryover noise level from the bar is the only negative we encountered.Special Features:
- Tried them all and come back herebabalewVIPDined on 9/24/2014We have tried all the other steakhouse chains that we enjoy in other parts of the country, but Fleming's we have decided to not bother trying any more. Fleming's is consistent, the food is very good, the service is always friendly and just the right amount of attentive. We have eaten here enough to have that the law of averages made one of our experiences with the food not so great. The way they handled the situation was just right and really, because of this, we will keep coming back. The wine list is very good, the steaks cooked perfectly and the sides/accompaniments delicious. This group of folks are very accommodating and whether it is a Wednesday after work quick dinner or a Sunday for Prime Rib we will be back.Special Features:
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/22/2014What a great night of dining. The food was excellent and the service outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time at fleming'skellimetalDined on 9/21/2014as much as I love to go out to a nice steakhouse i have never actually been to fleming's (i'm more of a morton's gal) as I had heard some mixed reviews. we ended up getting a gift card so we figured we'd give it a shot and I'm glad we did as the food was very good and the service was excellent. the hostess was very sweet and friendly and our waiter (i believe his name is Chris) was one of my best waiters at a steakhouse. we even heard the table next to us call the manager over so he could let him know what a great server he was. we will definitely be coming back to fleming'sSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Fleming's is our go to restaurants on special occasions or any time we want a fabulous dining experience. This time three of us celebrated a Birthday. My adult Son had the 3 course special - steak and lobster. It is available only the month of September which is a shame because we would order it year round. Every part of the meal was enjoyed immensely. The food was perfect, the service was stellar. Everyone working there was thoughtful and attentive. A+ overall. Almost forgot to mention it but there was a gift wrapped box of chocolates for the birthday Boy!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014This is a very good steak house. I had the dry-aged rib eye, which was delicious. It's very pricey, but I think the quality of meat is well worth it. Our waiter, Ryan, was excellent and very attentive. I would definitely dine here again. Nice to have a good steakhouse in the Valley!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go againLessyd3Dined on 9/6/2014Service was great. Food was amazing. Great wine list and cocktails. Sorry it's taken this long to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic steakhouse STELLAR serviceJDCLDined on 9/5/2014Made this reservation last minute and noted it was to celebrate a friend who recently accepted a new job. My entire party left me waiting for 30 mins. (They were late on a Friday night. Blame it on LA traffic) Regardless, they didn't force me to wait. I was promptly sat, given bread and Tom made sure I had a drink in hand. We were also able to coordinate which dessert to bring out with a little congratulatory note for the celebrant. Tom had read the OpenTable notes and took the initiative to ask me. Major thumbs up! We had a 6yr. old in our party and Tom also took special care to engage her. Food recommendations were delicious. The restaurant manager offered to take our group photo. And even the door man congratulated our friend. THANKS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner!BellasmomDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I decided to go to Fleming's last night (Thurs) and it was super easy to make a reservation! I noted that it was our anniversary when making the reservation and when we sat down within 1 minute the manager (super sweet gal) walked to our table and handed each of us a glass of champagne and said H/A, talked about our server and told us to enjoy ourselves. Awesome!! Hubby & I both had the Steak & Lobster special and it was fantastic! We will be back soon! =)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All time loverHidiDined on 8/30/2014I have been to this restaurant ever since it opened. It is always good. I am very satisfied with both the food and the services!Special Features:
- mickiVIPDined on 8/30/2014I would not recommend this Fleming's. We had the Prime Rib special and it was tasteless and tough. Thank You, Jack
- Date NightfonsoDined on 8/30/2014Great place to go on a date with your special someone. i took my fiancé for a night on the town and made our first trip Flemings. it was a great way to start a great evening. service was great, fast and informative of the menu. i would defiantly come here again.Special Features:
- LarryVIPDined on 8/24/2014Fleming's has been a favorite since it opened in Woodland Hills. Excellent meats and other choices perfectly prepared and beautifully served. The starters are also quite good and the desserts are sinful. Service is attentive. The only negative is the noise level, though there are spots that for some reason are easier to have a conversation. Get on the email list, as they often have one of their best dinners at a special price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experience.DoubleJDined on 8/24/2014This is the restaurant for special occasions. If you let them know, they will make a special effort to mark the occasion with some small gift or token of appreciation for celebrating with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic steak house.rickhirschDined on 8/23/2014A great wine select and top flight steaks. It's pricey, though. No bargains here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but falls short...BrianReevesDined on 8/23/2014The food is great, but the atmosphere does nothing to add to the experience. It was very crowded, and felt no different than going to any other chain restaurant. There are a ton of really great restaurants with comparable food quality that provide a much better experience overall. With that said, Flemming's was very accommodating to any food modification requests...and everything was exceptional quality. I was kind of surprised that there were so many kids and babies there...which made the mood a bit less romantic than hoped. We will likely come back, but it will not be for a while as we try some of the other great restaurants in the area.
- Consistently Exceeds ExpectationCaynerVIPDined on 8/22/2014All Flemings tend to be great dining experience - for a chain, it has amazing consistency across locations. The Woodland Hills, CA location is as well run and always delivers on all key levels. The service was spot-on. Our server, Johnnie, was the best. To be honest, each and every person who contributed to our table service was kind, respectful and timely. The food is always great at Flemings - and the Chilean Sea Bass was as good as any seafood dish I have had.Special Features:
- The place to celebrate!MangaDined on 8/17/2014We took our friends to Fleming's for their anniversary, where prime rib is king and wine flows freely. Michael, the manager, delighted us with glasses of champagne with strawberry accents which set the mood for a festive celebration. Service was prompt and attentive, our server was warm and welcoming and we all remembered why this is our favorite place to go when we want to be pampered and appreciated.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerStevoDined on 8/16/2014The food was very good and the service outstanding. The French onion soup was excellent and my wife and I shared a delicious bone in ribeye.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantMatteoDDined on 8/14/2014My wife and I came and tried Flemings to help celebrate our anniversary. We're happy we did. Zack, our server was likely one of the best servers we've ever had the fortune of ensuring we had a lovely evening. Very professional and helpful. The food were delicious. We'll most definitely come back to Fleming's... We had an overall very pleasurable experience!Special Features:
- A GREAT meal!LMSARKDined on 8/12/2014We celebrated our son's 14th birthday at Flemings and are so happy that we did!! Our server, Noah, was fabulous and the food was amazing. The mushroom ravioli was to die for. We all had filets which were sooo good, but the highlight for me was the sauces they bring out. Noah brought out 3 sauces, but the cabernet butter sauce for the steak was TO DIE FOR. SO good. I was happy to see that they had a kids menu for my daughter who doesn't eat steak. She had spaghetti, but it wasn't great - it was drenched in the sauce. For my son's birthday, they brought out a box of chocolate truffles with a candle on it. So nice. For dessert we had their creme brûlée (amazing) and their cheesecake which was good as well, but not amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aged SteakNelsonVIPDined on 8/8/2014I highly recommend the Aged Steak, as it was very tasty and tender.Special Features:
- The following 546 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Woodland Hills reviews archive.
- Great once againFavrestaurantDined on 6/15/2014The food is always great. The service is great. We had a little hiccup with the service and they took a little longer to bring out an appetizer. They were apologetic and immediately comped the appetizer. Even the waiter's assistants are great. My water glass was never empty and I swear the just materialized and disappeared before I know that it was filled up. We are not wine drinkers but the have an excellent selection from what I am told.Special Features:
- Fabulous steaksSylvesterthekatDined on 6/5/2014Really one of the best places to go for steak in the LA area. It's somewhat mystifying that a few entrees come with a side included and some do not. Would it really cost them much to include a side or half side of something with each entree? Because make no mistake folks, the sides are EXPENSIVE at typically more than $10 a pop. When you're adding that onto a $40+ steak and multiplying that by however many of you there are, you'd better be prepared for a large check at the end! Woodland Hills location has a terrible valet parking system at busy times. It's a bottleneck and you can wait a long long time for your car. We usually park on the street instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.