Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
933 N. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/winter-park
- Phone: (407) 699-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)notable wine list (55)romantic (52)fit for foodies (35)good for groups (29)vibrant bar scene (18)neighborhood gem (15)hot spot (9)late-night find (6)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Our service was outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/8/2014All staff was professional and helpful, food was amazing. Our waiter Matt had excellent suggestions and provided wonderful service at every point of the meal. As a result it was a memorable b-day dinner for my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the BestPizzaBobDined on 11/8/2014There are some very good steak restaurants north of Orlando, but Fleming's is a notch above. Outstanding steaks and attentive service makes Fleming's a mandatory special occasion or even for casual dining. As they say... I tried the rest... now try the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sunday night dealadgalVIPDined on 11/2/2014Always good steaks and wine list. Sunday night prime rib special for $39.99 includes salad, meal, side and dessert. A great bargain. Service was not on point, which is unusual. Very slow.
- Great ExperienceJKMCSMVIPDined on 11/1/2014The food was excellent and our server Nia was awesome....Special Features:
- Goose4748Dined on 10/29/2014Flemings always has a great menu, specials and love their wines. The many visits to this wonderful restaurant we have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- MikeDined on 10/29/2014Good food, fair priced and good service. Restaurant is clean a bit dark for weak eyes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steakhouse.JasonVIPDined on 10/27/2014Met every expectation you would expect from a high end steakhouse. Great food great service. Can't ask for much more. Must try their chocolate lava cake desert. It is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Obviously a ChainOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/27/2014Always good food and service. We especially like the small plate option which allows us to enjoy an appetizer or salad and still eat our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Great ServiceBeamManVIPDined on 10/15/2014Great Food and Great Service as always. We came for the Happy Hour, had a group of 22 people and the manager was nice to give us a table in the dining room. That was very nice of her, made our experience more enjoyable and all of us had a great time. We will be back.Special Features:
- excellentfoodieVIPDined on 10/12/2014excellent food service & ambience. thank you!!! happy to return. great for special ocassionsSpecial Features:
- instant favoritebeforetheshowDined on 10/12/2014Went with a friend for a special dinnner. Professional, welcoming and knowledgeable staff. Exceptional meal! Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- SuperbmgmlawyerDined on 10/4/2014Fleming's Winter Park is my go-to restaurant when I want a great steak. The service is wonderful and the food is amazing!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Excellent service and food. Highly recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JOHNVIPDined on 10/3/2014ALL GREAT THE FOOD, SERVICE EVERYTHING WAS GREAT WE LOOK FORWARDED TO OUR NEXT VISIT TO Flemings winter parkSpecial Features:
- Great ExperiencedatenighthusbandDined on 9/28/2014We ate at Fleming's during Magic Dining month. The "free valet parking" attendant was non-existent, so, after a few minutes, I parked myself. Once inside, we saw the valet. Maybe a potty break. Our server, Amy, was spot on; very attentive and kept our glasses full. When seated, we weren't given the Magic Dining menu. I asked Amy for it, and she got it. She explained everything to us that we asked. We were disappointed that with Magic Dining, the meat was all you got; vegetables were ala cart, which raised the price above the $33. I had the BBQ Salmon and my wife, the Filet Mignon. They were excellent! The Fleming's potatoes ($9 +extra) were terrific. Overall, I would recommend Fleming's. Great food, great service, a little pricey.Special Features:
- WonderfulPandabearDined on 9/27/2014Everything from the bread and butter to the entress was excellent. My steak was soft like butter it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with a Steakhouse FlareFLRxDined on 9/27/2014Upscale well appointed establishments sometimes disappoint in the quality of food preparation- not Flemings. Excellent service, the management's attention to detail is noticeable. The petit filet was expertly prepared and the Salmon w/mushroom salad was beyond expectations. The wine list is Fleming's trademark but- the bar did not stock two highly regarded prize California Chardonnays listed. Despite this, the warm service rendered and selections offered were good with fresh salads and unique delicious entrees. Another memorable evening of dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceLuvsBackRoomInMyBackyardDined on 9/26/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our Magical Dining Menu expererience at Flemings and cannot wait to go back and try the Lamb Chops. Our Server was amazing, and so was our food and wine. I cannot wait to go back for another visit! Great spot for a date, or double date like we had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodReranDined on 9/23/2014Never disappointed with the food and the service. The staff goes out of their way to make your dining experience memorable, especially if it is a special occasion. It was our anniversary and the restaurant had a card congratulating us. After dinner the manager came by offering her congratulations and presented us with a box of chocolates and a $25 gift card for our next visit to Flemings. They even sent a follow-up e-mail thanking us for dining with them. This personal touch shows me that they really want me to return.Special Features:
- Always good at FlemingsLoriDined on 9/22/2014Never had a bad meal or bad service. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the $$$FloridaFoodieDined on 9/20/2014It was just okay. For 4 people, our bill was almost $500. It was not a $500 meal. The food was mediocre, at best. The crispy pork belly was the biggest disappointment. It was bland and certainly not crispy. Our server was good enough to remove it from the bill. Service was prompt and attentive, but if you're a foodie, this is not the place for you. There are too many other wonderful restaurants in the Winter Park area to bother with this place again.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable!kkinorlandoDined on 9/20/2014Took advantage of the Magical Dining menu deal and we were not disappointed! The service was stellar! Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service but...Taron66Dined on 9/20/2014a tad bit pricey. Not somewhere I'd choose for casual dining, only for special occasions only because of the price. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- Perfect eveningDG7067Dined on 9/20/2014We visited with another couple on Saturday evening. The service was top shelf. Our steak was cooked to perfection , seasoned and melted in our mouths. We ordered sides of garlic mashed and green beans that were delicious . Cheesecake rounded off great meal . Can't wait to go again. Only drawback it was a little noisey that evening .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Choice!DiningDivaDined on 9/20/2014I decided to try out Fleming's Steakhouse for Magical Dining Month. I have never dined at a Fleming's restaurant before, and I was truly looking forward to it based on other reviews. Well, this place did not disappoint. Everything from the food, to our server, to our hostess was top notch! I highly enjoyed my first time dining experience and look forward to dining here in the future.Special Features:
- Consistently greatGoodnessDined on 9/19/2014We were a group of six and Brenda was our server. She was attentive and accommodating as always. We will be back again to enjoy your delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICE!WinOrlandoDined on 9/19/2014Think Mortans, but without the attitude. I'd describe it as casual elegance. Food, atmosphere and service were all outstanding. Complementary valet parking always a nice touch. But, be prepared, you are paying Mortan's-like prices ($40-$50 for an a la carte steak) If I had to list a negative, it would be a very, very small one(s)....house salad dressing is too oniony and they butter the steaks (wish I had known that in advance)Special Features:
- Not Magical DiningDiningDancerDined on 9/17/2014Magical Dining offers upscale restaurants at an affordable price. Flemings charged for the sides at regular price. Morton's and The Capital Grill included the sides in their magical menu. We dined during happy hour but couldn't take advantage of it because we weren't sitting in the bar. I don't like when restaurants do that. Why should I pay more because I'm in the other room? Capital Grill honored happy hour at our table, but Morton's also enforced discounts at the bar only. Our wait was longer than necessary so the manager comped two glasses of wine which was nice, but not at nice as dining at a reasonable pace. Morton's and the capital grill both had faster service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014We loved the food especially my husband. He really enjoyed it and he is very picky! He would like to eat at Flemings again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and Service!violetorlandoDined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating a birthday at our visit, and Fleming's gave the birthday person a card but also a box of truffle chocolates and a gift card to return another time! Our steaks were cooked to perfection and were so tender that they could be cut with a fork. Our waiter was extremely attentive and professional. All around it was a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Great AmbiancelovetodineoutDined on 9/12/2014Excellent food and dessert. Salad was delicious. Great wine selection. Skip the valet, didn't even open the door for my date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurpriseFrankVIPDined on 9/11/2014I've dined at Fleming's many times. I made a last minute reservation for an impromptu meeting. I showed up in shorts, a polo, and flip flops (go ahead and gasp). I was raised southern, and taught to dress appropriately. I figured it'd annoy the staff and the server as I didn't appear to belong there. I was absolutely way off. These folks treated my guest and I in a true high regard. Nothing but a fabulous service mattered. In fact, our server wanted to know what he/they could improve on or how he could make our evening even better. That really took me back. The staff were absolutely great, service couldn't have been better, and the food was prepared perfectly. The only downside is the Magical Dining Entrees have no included sides.Special Features:
- freedom2011Dined on 9/11/2014I have been to Flemings several times and have always enjoyed it. As a group we went last year for magical dining during the month of september, it was wonderful. This year we decided to go again as a group for magical dining, the menu was very similar to previous years however the entree ( petite filet mignon) came alone, not what we would call an entree at all. I know the house menu is a la carte, however this was the first time we got a large plate with a piece of meat......probably wont return for magical dining:(Special Features:
- Special AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014My Wife and I selected Flemings to celebrate our anniversary. The staff exceeded expectations in recognizing our special occasion.Special Features:
- experiencedining1Dined on 9/3/2014Top 10 places. Made my friend birthday celebration a memorable experience. The president couldn't had gotten better service. Our hostess was above the call . All guest was thrilled. We all would certainly attend again and again. Oh. I told them to book through open table to get points. Thou, I've never used points.Hopefully soon I'll benefit. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/2/2014A friend and I enjoyed dinner at Flemings the other evening. We enjoyed a glass of wine and appetizer in the bar before heading to the main dining room. We took advantage of the Magical Dining that was offered. Our server, Heather was a delight - she and all of the staff were on point. I've eaten at Fleming several time and will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is always a great placeLoriDined on 9/1/2014Always great service and fantastically good food. Never a problem. Only a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Winter ParkchassweeneyDined on 8/31/2014I enjoyed the 8 oz filet, and my wife enjoyed her salmon. We split creamed spinach, had leftovers that our son devoured at home. Creme brule and cheesecake for dessert, yumm! We commented to each other about the sound level in the restaurant making it difficult to hear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit was very favorableOrlandoVicVIPDined on 8/29/2014My initial expectations were fully met. Even though it was drizzling when we arrived and they were very full, we were promptly seated. Food quality, service and ambiance were excellent although there was a moderate buzz in the dining room. I would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Very pleasedcouchfamDined on 8/28/2014My wife and I had heard about Fleming's and decided to check it out. We were very pleased. The service was outstanding. The food was well prepared and very timely. It is pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.