Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
933 N. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/winter-park
- Phone: (407) 699-9463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (74)notable wine list (55)romantic (53)fit for foodies (37)good for groups (29)vibrant bar scene (18)neighborhood gem (15)hot spot (9)late-night find (7)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great servicebvanDined on 3/29/2014We had a reservation for dinner and there seemed to be a delay in seating us. We spoke with the our server in the bar and asked about the delay. He checked on our table for us and we were eated in minutes. The restaurant manager visited our table and offered apologies, appetizers for our party and a round of drinks. All in all what started out with a challenge fast became a wonderful experience. Thank you Flemings staff and management.Special Features:
- Always a TreatBenGDined on 3/29/2014Fleming's management is responsive and competent. On two recent occasions, I brought up minor issues to the server, both of which prompted visits from the manager, who went above and beyond what I would have expected in order to make me happy. What were the two minor issues? On one night, I ordered a bone-in ribeye and got it without the bone. I merely mentioned it to the server and next thing I knew the manager was there, apologizing profusely and doing things for us. The following week, I ordered creme brulee, which had a sliced strawberry on top that tasted like it had been sliced with a knife that had previously been used to slice an onion. Again, management intervened and fixed it to my satisfaction. I'll be back often.Special Features:
- Good but not great this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/29/2014Normally I'd rate Flemings with 5 starts; tonight was good but not up to usual. The staff normally identifies returning guests (especially if you've celebrated there before and gone to their very nice Happy Hour as we have) but not this time, so we ended up with the 'new to Flemings' spiel (rather than the 'welcome back') and the waiter spent too much time explaining a menu we already knew. They always warn that the plates were hot but these were too hot and continued cooking the food, so my medium steak ended up medium well-well and the side items got cooked a little further. The food was great and they have a great winelist; hopefully this was just an off experience. Prices are edging up, not bad but a lot of steaks over the $50 mark now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightGoose4748Dined on 3/26/2014My wife and i usually have a date night every weds and this time we decided to try Flemings again. Now bear in mind this wasn't our first visit, it was probably our 6th, but be that as it may we knew that we were going to enjoy the food, place and have great service and they didn't let us down in anyway at all. We even received a little extra to extend out date night as we were leaving, since our server knew it was time for ice cream and coffee and pajamas at home, the manager gave us some truffles to go... that was very very nice of them to do that and we certainly appreciated it. We would have come back to Flemings anyway but it seems we always have a new reason to be returning customers... Thanks you very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Service With OK SteakwmagDined on 3/18/2014We enjoyed our meal but for the price, it was unimpressive. The table service was wonderful and we were enjoying the attention offered. The steak was slightly overcooked per my order but the rest of the meal was cooked to perfection. Sauteed spinach was bright and flavorful. My wife enjoyed the signature cheddar cheese potatoes with jalapeno cream. The wine selection was impressive and there was something for all flavor profiles. The iPad wine list was interesting because it helped with pairing based on what you selected for your entree. Overall, it was a nice visit but the pricing is way over the top for what you get.Special Features:
- DissapointedSiblgeDined on 3/6/2014If I am paying $50 per steak (no sides), I also expect a good ambiance. The place was cramped and very noisy. Friday's have more space in between the tables. Overall, it has a dark and depressing feeling. Food is not good but not extra-ordinary that would worth the price tag.Special Features:
- A fine experience.DandDDined on 3/6/2014Food is well-prepared. Side dishes are a little pricey but quite ample. Not cheap but still a fine experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine meal.......OscarandAvivasMomVIPDined on 2/27/2014Fleming's continue to be a favorite. Great steaks and excellent sides. The wait staff is well trained and very responsive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for SteakLarryVIPDined on 2/26/2014Often think that this is 'only' a special occasion restaurant. True, but also a great place for steak at a great price. My party of four shared 2 Tomahawk Ribeyes with salads and 2 side dishes. With 2 bottles of wine, attentive service , beautiful atmosphere and chocolate truffles, couldn't ask for more .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NIce but PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/22/2014Our first visit and nicely surprised. Service was excellent, the food was tasty and prepared perfectly. No complaints there. The meal and wine were pricey compared to similar steak restaurants we frequent (Christener's/Del Frisco's and Capitol Grille) and the overall ambiance and privacy levels are not up to those other two locations....... In any event, we enjoyed the meal and the service immensely and will return, but not as frequently as we would like due to the prices.Special Features:
- Food & Drink Were Excellen tOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/22/2014We really enjoyed our meal. We started with Uptown Manhattans that were delicious. We followed that by the Modern Caesar, which I love with the capers and crispy proscuitto. The Prime NY Strips done in the new flat-iron style were cooked to perfection. The Chipotle Mac N Cheese was as good as it always it. The only room for improvement in our meal was the grilled asparagus - it is a bit plain as a side dish and could use a bit of "jazzing up" for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutTinaVIPDined on 2/21/2014The food was excellent both happy hour at the bar and our dinners. Al2ays no room for desert...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experienceJAS88Dined on 2/19/2014I went here for my anniversary dinner and could not have been happier with my choice. The table we sat at was in the corner and felt cozy and intimate and perfect for the occasion. Their wine list was impressive and is given via iPad which was a nice touch. The food was cooked to perfection and the recommendations of the server were spot on. I had the main filet mignon and my SO had the lamb chops and I would recommend both. For dessert we had the lava cake which again was great. The final touch was a complementary box of chocolates they gave us for our anniversary along with a $25 gift card. All in all a great experience and a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOOK NO MOREgreatDined on 2/17/2014IF YOU WANT EVERYTHING FINR DINING HASO OFFER THIS IS YOUR DESTINATIONSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice evening outSatisfiedVIPDined on 2/16/2014This is a nice place to dine for couples. The lighting is perfectly dimmed for a nice romantic dinner for two. The sides portion could have been a little bit more considering it was a family size. Other than that the food was delicious. Service is great from the time you walk out of the car for valet to the hostess and the server. Everyone is friendly, punctual and were willing to assist in every way possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's SundayMlnoleVIPDined on 2/16/2014We loved everything including the great special prime rib. The staff was friendly and the food was outstanding. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Ambience!!!!bellydancingfunDined on 2/15/2014It was my first time dining here & everything from start to finish was perfect! The ambience was to perfection. The food was hot and seasoned very well. It is pricey but you pay for excellent service so it is worth every penny. Our reservation was 10:30pm and we were the last couple to close down the place. We were not rushed at all. The manager came over to us and gave us a box of handmade chocolate truffles!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DinnerTomt32707Dined on 2/15/2014What a wonderful experience! Great food, outstanding service, nice atmosphere. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014I booked a reservation for 2 for Valentines Day dinner, I must admit, mostly because I waited so long, it was one of the only reservations in town I could get. That being said, my boyfriend and I were absolutely blown away by our experience at Fleming's. The steaks were perfectly cooked and delicious while our appetizer, we felt, was a little small and pricey. The Fleming's potatoes are a "do not miss", while next time we'd probably skip the $10 green beans. Service was friendly and attentive while not intrusive. We were extremely happy with the experience and look forward to next time -- perhaps for happy hour, as I've heard it is wonderful. I highly recommend Fleming's for a delicious and elegant special occasion meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceMattFDined on 2/14/2014Service was excellent. We were seated exactly on time. Food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!NathanDined on 2/14/2014This place has one of the best steaks I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little loudmousiDined on 2/13/2014Food was fantastic, service was great but it was a bit loud inside and I wasn't expecting that out of a fancy restaurant. Ask for a booth of you want a little privacy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice......butBuffVIPDined on 2/7/2014My wife's steak was very good as well as the wedge salad and onion rings. But I was extremely disappointed with the King Crab. As a matter of fact I'm not sure if it was King Crab. Flavor and size of legs not consistant with KC. Portion was very small for $43. I didn't complain because I didn't feel like getting myself cranked up.
- The food was delicious. ItOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2014The food was delicious. It is a bit noisy there, so hard to have a conversation with a table of six. Menu items a bit pricier than listed on their webpage. They did present my son with a special box of truffles for his graduation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/4/20141st time visit to this location. Service was top notch, the people were great. The food quality was not high as I would have liked. I had the Prime Ribeye, and asked for medium rare. I felt it was too rare in the middle. My daughter had a filet which was cooked closer to medium rare. There was problem with the dessert but the waitress and mgr quickly corrected it with another one on the house. I would try it again next time i am in Orlando area.Special Features:
- Surprisingly wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014My wife and I have been to this restaurant several times and have always enjoyed it but never thought it was outstanding...until this past weekend. We visited with my mother as a special evening out and had just that. For some reason the overall feel of the restaurant was different. Our server knew the menu and the wine list very well. We ended up with a tremendous bottle of cabernet for under $40. We all had the porcini coated filet special that was served with several sprigs of asparagus. The steak was perfectly cooked medium rare and served HOT. What a treat. The restaurant was very busy with a constant hum of people having a good time. Overall the service, food and atmosphere was wonderful. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!!!FoodCriticDined on 1/19/2014Everything from the bread that is served with two flavored butter to the scrumptious salad to the dessert with their special cream on top!!! All to die for!Special Features:
- The best steakhouse chainWpchowhoundVIPDined on 1/18/2014Flemings keeps getting better. The food is stunning. The waiters are well trained. A great evening out!Special Features:
- Delicious LambAlpineDined on 1/17/2014We had dinner for two. A great Iceberg salad and delicious lamb chops. Wine was very good, Waitress was very friendly and made us feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service Was ExceptionalMaryDined on 1/16/2014The food is always good at Flemings...so no question there. The service this time was unbelievable. They cooked my steak incorrectly the first time making it dry. When I told the server, she immediately took it back to have them cook me a new one. The manager came over twice to apologize and even offered to make my companion a new meal so that we could eat together. They even took the price of my steak off the bill!! Never expected that. I have been here several times and always had a great meal. I can't say enough good about how they handle issues...to me that is something that will keep me coming back. They want you to be happy!!Special Features:
- Flemings in Winter Park fine diningchassweeneyDined on 1/13/2014Great food, great service, and an overall wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- Date nitetawsVIPDined on 1/11/2014Food was good and service was great! Always such a great time at flemmings.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful dining experienceOscarandAvivasMomVIPDined on 1/11/2014Fleming's delivers consistent first class dining experiences. The quality of the food, the service and the atmosphere remain top shelf. Two of the party of three were on a diet, and the small plates allowed us to remain within the guidelines while enjoying a lovely meal. The salads were fresh and creative. Onion soup was delicious. The filet was flavorful and "melted in your mouth tender". Even the berries for dessert were fresh and the Chantilly cream a treat! We return over and over to enjoy their food and service.Special Features:
- DisappointedErinDined on 1/4/2014We went to this location about two years ago and had an amazing experience. The food and wine were over the top. When it came to finding a location to down our anniversary this year, we decided to go back. The service, appetizer, wine, and dessert were all great. Unfortunately, our main entrees were very disappointing. The steaks and asparagus were very salty, and my fiancé's was really overcooked. It wasn't worth the money we paid. The dining room was also very loud, and we could not hold a conversation with out yelling.Special Features:
- Excellent for a celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/4/2014We went there to celebrate an anniversary and had a great time. The staff and management were attentive without being overly present; the steaks were excellent and cooked to our specifications; and they have a great wine list. Let them know you have a special evening when you make the reservations and they will be sure to take care of you. If you don't want to sit down to dinner, they have a good bar menu (including a great burger), and good happy hour specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining inEnzoVIPDined on 1/3/2014Great food, service, and wine. Really enjoyed it!!Special Features:
- NYE 2013/14 dinnerNYEdinerDined on 12/31/2013The whole experience was great!! I really enjoyed the dinner, my steak was amazing and our server was super friendly. I really loved my drink - the blood orange fizz (I think?). Tasted just like Orange Crush. I did not give the food the last star for 3 reasons - 1. the special NYE dinner came with 'prosciutto wrapped shrimp.' This was literally ONE shrimp. I didn't know if to laugh or feel nickel and dimed by it. 2. They were running low on bread and, even though we weren't going to ask for more, I still felt very annoyed that, had we wanted more, we couldn't have had any. 3. My lobster was a bit on the salty side. I didn't complain, so, really, my bad for not saying anything, but it was still yum. <3 the desserts! I would totally go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve dinner made specialSireatalotDined on 12/31/2013My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the wine selection suggested by our waiter was fantastic. We have been to Fleming's before but always as a part of a dinner presentation with a limited menu. This time we were able to make our own selections and we have a new appreciation! We will go back again to celebrate a special occasion as it is a bit pricey, but well worth it!Special Features:
- To Expensive2steakloversDined on 12/24/2013The food was excellent and so was the service but for the price was a little to expensive had heard it was great place to eat. It was beautiful inside for Christmas Eve. I would recommeend to friends to try for them selfs... Thanks AgainSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's is our new favoritewildirishroseDined on 12/20/2013Our experience at Fleming's was phenomenal! From the instant we walked in and were greeted to the moment the complimentary valet service delivered our car, we were impressed. It was our anniversary and they had a card ready for us, several employees wished us a Happy Anniversary, and at the end of a meal we were presented with a box of delicious truffles and a $25 gift card. Our server could not have been better. We ordered the baked brie with our wine and it was incredible. I had the petite filet mignon with Fleming potatoes and my husband had the rib eye with baked mushrooms. The steaks cut like butter and were perfectly cooked. Our sides were the perfect compliment. For dessert we had the chocolate lava cake. Fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.