Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
933 N. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/winter-park
- Phone: 4076999463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)notable wine list (46)romantic (40)fit for foodies (32)good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (4)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Excellent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014When making reservations I mentioned we were celebrating my husbands birthday. When we arrived the table was decorated with birthday confetti and there was a personalized birthday card waiting for him. Our server Blanca was very attentive throughout the entire evening. Everything we ordered was superb from the Lobster Tempura to the Steak and Lobster Combo. The ambiance was perfect for a celebration. Fleming's is my new favorite Restaurant!Special Features:
- Largest petite filet ever!DevoraVIPDined on 7/17/2014Our reservation was promptly seated. The service impeccably, prompt and helpful. My petite filet was cooked perfect and bursting with flavor. The petite filet it was quite large. Couldn't finish it all. I love the two butter/ accompaniments with the yummy hot bread. My mouth is still watering for more. You've got to try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in plain sightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2014Creative menu, wonderful,setting and ambience, AMAZING kitchen staff [have NEVER had a disappointing meal from Flemings Winter Park!!]. This was a birthday celebration. The management was over the top with their preparations and gracious hospitality to make the birthday boy know it was a special occasion. More attention to detail one could not want.Special Features:
- As always, fantasticCookieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Never had a bad meal or poor service. Always an enjoyable evening with perfect steaksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itMlnoleVIPDined on 7/5/2014Always great--and I take home left-overs. The prime rib special is our favorite.Special Features:
- Great overall experiencemagnumchopsVIPDined on 6/28/2014We made a 6pm dinner reservation and had a great experience from start to finish. We will be going back and will look to have Jason H be our server again. He was awesome. The Taste of Summer menu was a great value and everything came out as ordered!!!Special Features:
- Great high end steakhouse.JasonDined on 6/22/2014Excellent high end steakhouse. I liked it more than Capital Grill or Ruth Chris because of the ambiance. Feels more homey compared to the others. Service was excellent as expected and would definitely recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2014This is our second visit to this restaurant. Our first visit was a delay disaster... more than one hour before the food arrived. The manager offered a $75 gift certificate for the inconvenience. The second visit was better, but one of four steaks ordered was overcooked. When I spend more that $250 for a family of four, I expect service and quality. The service was excellent, but the value for my money is not there. I would prefer to eat my next steak meal at a Texas de Brazil.
- NiceDinerDined on 6/14/2014Noise level Deafening! Ava, our server was nice enough to move u to quieter booth,,,The hostess had refused... My scallops were small and dry...cooked too much, My husbands filet was end of loin and not evenly cut! Otherwise good and service was wondefulSpecial Features:
- OutstandingericorlDined on 6/8/2014I took my wife and kids to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Flemings really went the extra mile to make it special for us. A few little touches that were unexpected and wonderful. But most of all, the service and food were simply outstanding. We've eaten at many high end restaurants, and this was the best service we've ever had. They do things right at Flemings, and we really enjoyed our time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service! Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/3/2014The food was great (I expected that). The service from start to finish was outstanding. It's was my wife's b-day and they made it special for her with little touches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsjimwDined on 5/31/2014Service is always awesome. Ask for Nia or Heather if you sit in the dining room. The Pork belly Appetizer is on of the best things on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantDougDined on 5/31/2014I've dined in many restaurants over the last few years. Fleming's was definitely worth it. It is a little pricey as expected, however the experience and the food is worth it. Great wine list, great deserts and awesome steaks. I'll be going back againSpecial Features:
- PerfectionfoodieVIPDined on 5/23/2014Incredible food and service. Fine dining at its finest. We love Fleming's!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/18/2014Food was delicious and service was fantastic. The noise level made having a conversation difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings DinnerkevdogVIPDined on 5/17/2014Great food. Mildly overpriced. Weak on seafood offferings even for a steak place. The dry aged ribeye was excellent.Special Features:
- Flemings Steak House-Winter ParkYiaYiaMiaDined on 5/4/2014We went to Flemings with friends to celebrate a milestone birthday. Food and service were excellent. The management and staff went out of their way to make everything memorable. One of our favorite spots to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularlekamarieDined on 5/2/2014We really enjoy this restaurant. They are top notch in everything that they do and the employees really seem to enjoy doing for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and steakJayTR6Dined on 5/2/2014Mia provided great service. When there was something wrong with my Old Fashioned she personally made it the way I like them. Multi-talented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many small platesLyndaVIPDined on 4/23/2014Jim and I shared 2 small plates, a salad and a mac and cheese. It was the perfect amount of food for two old people preceding the play, Jersey Boys.Special Features:
- Big DayJbossDined on 4/20/2014It was an Easter Sunday to remember. After sunrise service, we went to breakfast with 18 friends, then went to see the Jersey Boys and topped the day off with a great dinner at Flemings. The food and service were excellent as usual. It was quite a day.Special Features:
- Too expensiveDine4youVIPDined on 4/19/2014My husband and I thought the food was too expensive for what you got. We have been there once before but they were running a special. Unfortunately you can go to one of their competitors with the same level of foood and service with and still get a very good meal. Lower your prices to a little below your competitors and you will get a lot more patrons.Special Features:
- Always a great mealLoriDined on 4/12/2014Never had a bad meal at Flemings so when my friend said Let's go to Flemings for dinner - how could I say NO. Great Service and even better food. Always feel welcomed at Flemings. A good place to dine for any occasion and no occasion - just go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic every time.dacgerhtDined on 4/11/2014Our waiter was wonderful/professional and the food was expertly prepared. We started off at the bar during happy hour. A great selection of specials both drinks and small plates. Dinner was how it should be, perfect. Flemings will not disappoint. Deb g.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For Special EventsMaryDined on 4/6/2014They treated us very special and everyone that waited on us know our special event. It was great. Food was terrific. It was a little noisier than I would have expected for such an upscale place.Special Features:
- Exceeded ExpectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2014My wife and I went to Flemings for our 6th anniversary simply due to the fact that we had a $40 gift card from our American Express Starwoods Card. Knowing it was a chain, I didn't expect much. From the way we were treated at the bar to start our night to how attentive our server was at dinner, I couldn't be happier with the experience at Flemings. The food was fantastic, the location convenient and the ambiance was excellent. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Special Occasion PlaceReranDined on 4/3/2014Food is very good but a little pricey. Our server was very attentive as were the bus boys. Great place for a special occasion - there were several anniversaries being celebrated the night we were there. Very good wine list and our server seemed to know his way through it. We will return but at these prices, probably not for a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedWONDERFULDined on 4/3/2014We hadn't been to Fleming's in awhile because of our disappointment in service and food. We went back last week (because we had a gift card) hoping things had improved. Unfortunately, Fleming's is not what they used to be. We felt extremely rushed (even though the restaurant was nearly empty), and the food was not what we should have received for the price. Portions were skimpy and green beans were rubbery. Fleming's used to be a great place for special occasions, but we will be going elsewhere.
- Great servicebvanDined on 3/29/2014We had a reservation for dinner and there seemed to be a delay in seating us. We spoke with the our server in the bar and asked about the delay. He checked on our table for us and we were eated in minutes. The restaurant manager visited our table and offered apologies, appetizers for our party and a round of drinks. All in all what started out with a challenge fast became a wonderful experience. Thank you Flemings staff and management.Special Features:
- Always a TreatBenGDined on 3/29/2014Fleming's management is responsive and competent. On two recent occasions, I brought up minor issues to the server, both of which prompted visits from the manager, who went above and beyond what I would have expected in order to make me happy. What were the two minor issues? On one night, I ordered a bone-in ribeye and got it without the bone. I merely mentioned it to the server and next thing I knew the manager was there, apologizing profusely and doing things for us. The following week, I ordered creme brulee, which had a sliced strawberry on top that tasted like it had been sliced with a knife that had previously been used to slice an onion. Again, management intervened and fixed it to my satisfaction. I'll be back often.Special Features:
- The following 287 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews archive.
- Good but not great this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/29/2014Normally I'd rate Flemings with 5 starts; tonight was good but not up to usual. The staff normally identifies returning guests (especially if you've celebrated there before and gone to their very nice Happy Hour as we have) but not this time, so we ended up with the 'new to Flemings' spiel (rather than the 'welcome back') and the waiter spent too much time explaining a menu we already knew. They always warn that the plates were hot but these were too hot and continued cooking the food, so my medium steak ended up medium well-well and the side items got cooked a little further. The food was great and they have a great winelist; hopefully this was just an off experience. Prices are edging up, not bad but a lot of steaks over the $50 mark now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightGoose4748Dined on 3/26/2014My wife and i usually have a date night every weds and this time we decided to try Flemings again. Now bear in mind this wasn't our first visit, it was probably our 6th, but be that as it may we knew that we were going to enjoy the food, place and have great service and they didn't let us down in anyway at all. We even received a little extra to extend out date night as we were leaving, since our server knew it was time for ice cream and coffee and pajamas at home, the manager gave us some truffles to go... that was very very nice of them to do that and we certainly appreciated it. We would have come back to Flemings anyway but it seems we always have a new reason to be returning customers... Thanks you very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Service With OK SteakwmagDined on 3/18/2014We enjoyed our meal but for the price, it was unimpressive. The table service was wonderful and we were enjoying the attention offered. The steak was slightly overcooked per my order but the rest of the meal was cooked to perfection. Sauteed spinach was bright and flavorful. My wife enjoyed the signature cheddar cheese potatoes with jalapeno cream. The wine selection was impressive and there was something for all flavor profiles. The iPad wine list was interesting because it helped with pairing based on what you selected for your entree. Overall, it was a nice visit but the pricing is way over the top for what you get.Special Features:
- DissapointedSiblgeDined on 3/6/2014If I am paying $50 per steak (no sides), I also expect a good ambiance. The place was cramped and very noisy. Friday's have more space in between the tables. Overall, it has a dark and depressing feeling. Food is not good but not extra-ordinary that would worth the price tag.Special Features:
- A fine experience.DandDDined on 3/6/2014Food is well-prepared. Side dishes are a little pricey but quite ample. Not cheap but still a fine experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine meal.......OscarandAvivasMomVIPDined on 2/27/2014Fleming's continue to be a favorite. Great steaks and excellent sides. The wait staff is well trained and very responsive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for SteakLarryVIPDined on 2/26/2014Often think that this is 'only' a special occasion restaurant. True, but also a great place for steak at a great price. My party of four shared 2 Tomahawk Ribeyes with salads and 2 side dishes. With 2 bottles of wine, attentive service , beautiful atmosphere and chocolate truffles, couldn't ask for more .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NIce but PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/22/2014Our first visit and nicely surprised. Service was excellent, the food was tasty and prepared perfectly. No complaints there. The meal and wine were pricey compared to similar steak restaurants we frequent (Christener's/Del Frisco's and Capitol Grille) and the overall ambiance and privacy levels are not up to those other two locations....... In any event, we enjoyed the meal and the service immensely and will return, but not as frequently as we would like due to the prices.Special Features:
- Food & Drink Were Excellen tOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/22/2014We really enjoyed our meal. We started with Uptown Manhattans that were delicious. We followed that by the Modern Caesar, which I love with the capers and crispy proscuitto. The Prime NY Strips done in the new flat-iron style were cooked to perfection. The Chipotle Mac N Cheese was as good as it always it. The only room for improvement in our meal was the grilled asparagus - it is a bit plain as a side dish and could use a bit of "jazzing up" for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutTinaVIPDined on 2/21/2014The food was excellent both happy hour at the bar and our dinners. Al2ays no room for desert...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.