Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
933 N. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/winter-park
- Phone: 4076999463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)notable wine list (48)romantic (44)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (26)vibrant bar scene (18)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Outstanding Food and Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating a birthday at our visit, and Fleming's gave the birthday person a card but also a box of truffle chocolates and a gift card to return another time! Our steaks were cooked to perfection and were so tender that they could be cut with a fork. Our waiter was extremely attentive and professional. All around it was a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Great AmbiancelovetodineoutDined on 9/12/2014Excellent food and dessert. Salad was delicious. Great wine selection. Skip the valet, didn't even open the door for my date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurpriseFrankVIPDined on 9/11/2014I've dined at Fleming's many times. I made a last minute reservation for an impromptu meeting. I showed up in shorts, a polo, and flip flops (go ahead and gasp). I was raised southern, and taught to dress appropriately. I figured it'd annoy the staff and the server as I didn't appear to belong there. I was absolutely way off. These folks treated my guest and I in a true high regard. Nothing but a fabulous service mattered. In fact, our server wanted to know what he/they could improve on or how he could make our evening even better. That really took me back. The staff were absolutely great, service couldn't have been better, and the food was prepared perfectly. The only downside is the Magical Dining Entrees have no included sides.Special Features:
- freedom2011Dined on 9/11/2014I have been to Flemings several times and have always enjoyed it. As a group we went last year for magical dining during the month of september, it was wonderful. This year we decided to go again as a group for magical dining, the menu was very similar to previous years however the entree ( petite filet mignon) came alone, not what we would call an entree at all. I know the house menu is a la carte, however this was the first time we got a large plate with a piece of meat......probably wont return for magical dining:(Special Features:
- Special AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014My Wife and I selected Flemings to celebrate our anniversary. The staff exceeded expectations in recognizing our special occasion.Special Features:
- experiencedining1Dined on 9/3/2014Top 10 places. Made my friend birthday celebration a memorable experience. The president couldn't had gotten better service. Our hostess was above the call . All guest was thrilled. We all would certainly attend again and again. Oh. I told them to book through open table to get points. Thou, I've never used points.Hopefully soon I'll benefit. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/2/2014A friend and I enjoyed dinner at Flemings the other evening. We enjoyed a glass of wine and appetizer in the bar before heading to the main dining room. We took advantage of the Magical Dining that was offered. Our server, Heather was a delight - she and all of the staff were on point. I've eaten at Fleming several time and will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is always a great placeLoriDined on 9/1/2014Always great service and fantastically good food. Never a problem. Only a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's Winter ParkchassweeneyDined on 8/31/2014I enjoyed the 8 oz filet, and my wife enjoyed her salmon. We split creamed spinach, had leftovers that our son devoured at home. Creme brule and cheesecake for dessert, yumm! We commented to each other about the sound level in the restaurant making it difficult to hear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit was very favorableOrlandoVicVIPDined on 8/29/2014My initial expectations were fully met. Even though it was drizzling when we arrived and they were very full, we were promptly seated. Food quality, service and ambiance were excellent although there was a moderate buzz in the dining room. I would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Very pleasedcouchfamDined on 8/28/2014My wife and I had heard about Fleming's and decided to check it out. We were very pleased. The service was outstanding. The food was well prepared and very timely. It is pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical Dining through Sept. 30foodfiendDined on 8/25/2014The prime rib 3-course for $29.95 on Sunday & Monday ends September 1, but the Magical Dining prefix ($33) runs through the end of September; too full, desert to go (walnut, chocolate pecan pie-like cake); efficient service.Special Features:
- Food Experience!!!FoodCriticDined on 8/24/2014Wonderful time, Great food, super service!!! The wine list is fantastic and the drinks are special!Special Features:
- Woweric21978VIPDined on 8/23/2014All I can say is "wow". Very pricey, but worth every penny. Going back for Labor Day Weekend.
- luv2eatseafoodVIPDined on 8/22/2014The Seafood Tower is outstanding. Great for a meal or good to share as an appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud Drunk Customers ruined my mealBeamManVIPDined on 8/11/2014Loud, rude customers, in the corner of the dining room, were calling out the hostess, by name, across the dinning room and using the F*** word ruined my experience at the restaurant. They seemed to know my waitress and the manager, personally, and took much of their time causing her to neglect my table. I would have complained to the manager, but she seemed infatuated with these drunk guys.Special Features:
- Excellent!SteveVIPDined on 8/10/2014I always look forward to a visit to Flemings. The food is fantastic and the service is too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlahOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/5/2014Bone in rib eye should be flavorful....but it was blah and grislySpecial Features:
- Fleming'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014We love this place. Great food, we have never been disappointed. A little too loud, but everything else is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Drinks and AppetizersSnobbyEaterDined on 7/31/2014We caught happy hour and dinner with another couple for the first time at Flemings. The drinks and appetizers were great. For dinner service, most of the table were not fans of the Taste of Summer menu offering. My recommendations is that if you go to a steak restaurant, just order a steak. One entrée was served overcooked. Other than that hiccup, we would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bday ExperienceCsellDined on 7/26/2014Flemings won me. Went to celebrate husbands bday~ They spoiled him with a card and table decorated. After paying bill, the manager approach with a small gift box of chocolates, as well as a gift card for us to return. Wonderful night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!elitedinerDined on 7/18/2014When making reservations I mentioned we were celebrating my husbands birthday. When we arrived the table was decorated with birthday confetti and there was a personalized birthday card waiting for him. Our server Blanca was very attentive throughout the entire evening. Everything we ordered was superb from the Lobster Tempura to the Steak and Lobster Combo. The ambiance was perfect for a celebration. Fleming's is my new favorite Restaurant!Special Features:
- Largest petite filet ever!DevoraVIPDined on 7/17/2014Our reservation was promptly seated. The service impeccably, prompt and helpful. My petite filet was cooked perfect and bursting with flavor. The petite filet it was quite large. Couldn't finish it all. I love the two butter/ accompaniments with the yummy hot bread. My mouth is still watering for more. You've got to try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in plain sightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2014Creative menu, wonderful,setting and ambience, AMAZING kitchen staff [have NEVER had a disappointing meal from Flemings Winter Park!!]. This was a birthday celebration. The management was over the top with their preparations and gracious hospitality to make the birthday boy know it was a special occasion. More attention to detail one could not want.Special Features:
- As always, fantasticCookieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Never had a bad meal or poor service. Always an enjoyable evening with perfect steaksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itMlnoleVIPDined on 7/5/2014Always great--and I take home left-overs. The prime rib special is our favorite.Special Features:
- Great overall experiencemagnumchopsVIPDined on 6/28/2014We made a 6pm dinner reservation and had a great experience from start to finish. We will be going back and will look to have Jason H be our server again. He was awesome. The Taste of Summer menu was a great value and everything came out as ordered!!!Special Features:
- Great high end steakhouse.JasonDined on 6/22/2014Excellent high end steakhouse. I liked it more than Capital Grill or Ruth Chris because of the ambiance. Feels more homey compared to the others. Service was excellent as expected and would definitely recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2014This is our second visit to this restaurant. Our first visit was a delay disaster... more than one hour before the food arrived. The manager offered a $75 gift certificate for the inconvenience. The second visit was better, but one of four steaks ordered was overcooked. When I spend more that $250 for a family of four, I expect service and quality. The service was excellent, but the value for my money is not there. I would prefer to eat my next steak meal at a Texas de Brazil.
- NiceDinerDined on 6/14/2014Noise level Deafening! Ava, our server was nice enough to move u to quieter booth,,,The hostess had refused... My scallops were small and dry...cooked too much, My husbands filet was end of loin and not evenly cut! Otherwise good and service was wondefulSpecial Features:
- OutstandingericorlDined on 6/8/2014I took my wife and kids to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Flemings really went the extra mile to make it special for us. A few little touches that were unexpected and wonderful. But most of all, the service and food were simply outstanding. We've eaten at many high end restaurants, and this was the best service we've ever had. They do things right at Flemings, and we really enjoyed our time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service! Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/3/2014The food was great (I expected that). The service from start to finish was outstanding. It's was my wife's b-day and they made it special for her with little touches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsjimwDined on 5/31/2014Service is always awesome. Ask for Nia or Heather if you sit in the dining room. The Pork belly Appetizer is on of the best things on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantDougDined on 5/31/2014I've dined in many restaurants over the last few years. Fleming's was definitely worth it. It is a little pricey as expected, however the experience and the food is worth it. Great wine list, great deserts and awesome steaks. I'll be going back againSpecial Features:
- PerfectionfoodieVIPDined on 5/23/2014Incredible food and service. Fine dining at its finest. We love Fleming's!Special Features:
- The following 304 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/18/2014Food was delicious and service was fantastic. The noise level made having a conversation difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings DinnerkevdogVIPDined on 5/17/2014Great food. Mildly overpriced. Weak on seafood offferings even for a steak place. The dry aged ribeye was excellent.Special Features:
- Flemings Steak House-Winter ParkYiaYiaMiaDined on 5/4/2014We went to Flemings with friends to celebrate a milestone birthday. Food and service were excellent. The management and staff went out of their way to make everything memorable. One of our favorite spots to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularlekamarieDined on 5/2/2014We really enjoy this restaurant. They are top notch in everything that they do and the employees really seem to enjoy doing for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and steakJayTR6Dined on 5/2/2014Mia provided great service. When there was something wrong with my Old Fashioned she personally made it the way I like them. Multi-talented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.