Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
933 N. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/winter-park
- Phone: 4076999463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)notable wine list (44)romantic (41)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (20)vibrant bar scene (15)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (5)hot spot (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- First visit was very favorableOrlandoVicVIPDined on 8/29/2014My initial expectations were fully met. Even though it was drizzling when we arrived and they were very full, we were promptly seated. Food quality, service and ambiance were excellent although there was a moderate buzz in the dining room. I would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Very pleasedcouchfamDined on 8/28/2014My wife and I had heard about Fleming's and decided to check it out. We were very pleased. The service was outstanding. The food was well prepared and very timely. It is pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical Dining through Sept. 30foodfiendDined on 8/25/2014The prime rib 3-course for $29.95 on Sunday & Monday ends September 1, but the Magical Dining prefix ($33) runs through the end of September; too full, desert to go (walnut, chocolate pecan pie-like cake); efficient service.Special Features:
- Food Experience!!!FoodCriticDined on 8/24/2014Wonderful time, Great food, super service!!! The wine list is fantastic and the drinks are special!Special Features:
- Woweric21978VIPDined on 8/23/2014All I can say is "wow". Very pricey, but worth every penny. Going back for Labor Day Weekend.
- luv2eatseafoodVIPDined on 8/22/2014The Seafood Tower is outstanding. Great for a meal or good to share as an appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud Drunk Customers ruined my mealBeamManVIPDined on 8/11/2014Loud, rude customers, in the corner of the dining room, were calling out the hostess, by name, across the dinning room and using the F*** word ruined my experience at the restaurant. They seemed to know my waitress and the manager, personally, and took much of their time causing her to neglect my table. I would have complained to the manager, but she seemed infatuated with these drunk guys.Special Features:
- Excellent!SteveVIPDined on 8/10/2014I always look forward to a visit to Flemings. The food is fantastic and the service is too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlahOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/5/2014Bone in rib eye should be flavorful....but it was blah and grislySpecial Features:
- Fleming'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014We love this place. Great food, we have never been disappointed. A little too loud, but everything else is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Drinks and AppetizersSnobbyEaterDined on 7/31/2014We caught happy hour and dinner with another couple for the first time at Flemings. The drinks and appetizers were great. For dinner service, most of the table were not fans of the Taste of Summer menu offering. My recommendations is that if you go to a steak restaurant, just order a steak. One entrée was served overcooked. Other than that hiccup, we would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bday ExperienceCsellDined on 7/26/2014Flemings won me. Went to celebrate husbands bday~ They spoiled him with a card and table decorated. After paying bill, the manager approach with a small gift box of chocolates, as well as a gift card for us to return. Wonderful night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!elitedinerDined on 7/18/2014When making reservations I mentioned we were celebrating my husbands birthday. When we arrived the table was decorated with birthday confetti and there was a personalized birthday card waiting for him. Our server Blanca was very attentive throughout the entire evening. Everything we ordered was superb from the Lobster Tempura to the Steak and Lobster Combo. The ambiance was perfect for a celebration. Fleming's is my new favorite Restaurant!Special Features:
- Largest petite filet ever!DevoraVIPDined on 7/17/2014Our reservation was promptly seated. The service impeccably, prompt and helpful. My petite filet was cooked perfect and bursting with flavor. The petite filet it was quite large. Couldn't finish it all. I love the two butter/ accompaniments with the yummy hot bread. My mouth is still watering for more. You've got to try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem in plain sightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2014Creative menu, wonderful,setting and ambience, AMAZING kitchen staff [have NEVER had a disappointing meal from Flemings Winter Park!!]. This was a birthday celebration. The management was over the top with their preparations and gracious hospitality to make the birthday boy know it was a special occasion. More attention to detail one could not want.Special Features:
- As always, fantasticCookieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Never had a bad meal or poor service. Always an enjoyable evening with perfect steaksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itMlnoleVIPDined on 7/5/2014Always great--and I take home left-overs. The prime rib special is our favorite.Special Features:
- Great overall experiencemagnumchopsVIPDined on 6/28/2014We made a 6pm dinner reservation and had a great experience from start to finish. We will be going back and will look to have Jason H be our server again. He was awesome. The Taste of Summer menu was a great value and everything came out as ordered!!!Special Features:
- Great high end steakhouse.JasonDined on 6/22/2014Excellent high end steakhouse. I liked it more than Capital Grill or Ruth Chris because of the ambiance. Feels more homey compared to the others. Service was excellent as expected and would definitely recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2014This is our second visit to this restaurant. Our first visit was a delay disaster... more than one hour before the food arrived. The manager offered a $75 gift certificate for the inconvenience. The second visit was better, but one of four steaks ordered was overcooked. When I spend more that $250 for a family of four, I expect service and quality. The service was excellent, but the value for my money is not there. I would prefer to eat my next steak meal at a Texas de Brazil.
- NiceDinerDined on 6/14/2014Noise level Deafening! Ava, our server was nice enough to move u to quieter booth,,,The hostess had refused... My scallops were small and dry...cooked too much, My husbands filet was end of loin and not evenly cut! Otherwise good and service was wondefulSpecial Features:
- OutstandingericorlDined on 6/8/2014I took my wife and kids to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Flemings really went the extra mile to make it special for us. A few little touches that were unexpected and wonderful. But most of all, the service and food were simply outstanding. We've eaten at many high end restaurants, and this was the best service we've ever had. They do things right at Flemings, and we really enjoyed our time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service! Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/3/2014The food was great (I expected that). The service from start to finish was outstanding. It's was my wife's b-day and they made it special for her with little touches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsjimwDined on 5/31/2014Service is always awesome. Ask for Nia or Heather if you sit in the dining room. The Pork belly Appetizer is on of the best things on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantDougDined on 5/31/2014I've dined in many restaurants over the last few years. Fleming's was definitely worth it. It is a little pricey as expected, however the experience and the food is worth it. Great wine list, great deserts and awesome steaks. I'll be going back againSpecial Features:
- PerfectionfoodieVIPDined on 5/23/2014Incredible food and service. Fine dining at its finest. We love Fleming's!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/18/2014Food was delicious and service was fantastic. The noise level made having a conversation difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings DinnerkevdogVIPDined on 5/17/2014Great food. Mildly overpriced. Weak on seafood offferings even for a steak place. The dry aged ribeye was excellent.Special Features:
- Flemings Steak House-Winter ParkYiaYiaMiaDined on 5/4/2014We went to Flemings with friends to celebrate a milestone birthday. Food and service were excellent. The management and staff went out of their way to make everything memorable. One of our favorite spots to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 301 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews archive.
- SpectacularlekamarieDined on 5/2/2014We really enjoy this restaurant. They are top notch in everything that they do and the employees really seem to enjoy doing for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and steakJayTR6Dined on 5/2/2014Mia provided great service. When there was something wrong with my Old Fashioned she personally made it the way I like them. Multi-talented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many small platesLyndaVIPDined on 4/23/2014Jim and I shared 2 small plates, a salad and a mac and cheese. It was the perfect amount of food for two old people preceding the play, Jersey Boys.Special Features:
- Big DayJbossDined on 4/20/2014It was an Easter Sunday to remember. After sunrise service, we went to breakfast with 18 friends, then went to see the Jersey Boys and topped the day off with a great dinner at Flemings. The food and service were excellent as usual. It was quite a day.Special Features:
- Too expensiveDine4youVIPDined on 4/19/2014My husband and I thought the food was too expensive for what you got. We have been there once before but they were running a special. Unfortunately you can go to one of their competitors with the same level of foood and service with and still get a very good meal. Lower your prices to a little below your competitors and you will get a lot more patrons.Special Features:
- Always a great mealLoriDined on 4/12/2014Never had a bad meal at Flemings so when my friend said Let's go to Flemings for dinner - how could I say NO. Great Service and even better food. Always feel welcomed at Flemings. A good place to dine for any occasion and no occasion - just go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic every time.dacgerhtDined on 4/11/2014Our waiter was wonderful/professional and the food was expertly prepared. We started off at the bar during happy hour. A great selection of specials both drinks and small plates. Dinner was how it should be, perfect. Flemings will not disappoint. Deb g.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For Special EventsMaryDined on 4/6/2014They treated us very special and everyone that waited on us know our special event. It was great. Food was terrific. It was a little noisier than I would have expected for such an upscale place.Special Features:
- Exceeded ExpectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2014My wife and I went to Flemings for our 6th anniversary simply due to the fact that we had a $40 gift card from our American Express Starwoods Card. Knowing it was a chain, I didn't expect much. From the way we were treated at the bar to start our night to how attentive our server was at dinner, I couldn't be happier with the experience at Flemings. The food was fantastic, the location convenient and the ambiance was excellent. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Special Occasion PlaceReranDined on 4/3/2014Food is very good but a little pricey. Our server was very attentive as were the bus boys. Great place for a special occasion - there were several anniversaries being celebrated the night we were there. Very good wine list and our server seemed to know his way through it. We will return but at these prices, probably not for a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedWONDERFULDined on 4/3/2014We hadn't been to Fleming's in awhile because of our disappointment in service and food. We went back last week (because we had a gift card) hoping things had improved. Unfortunately, Fleming's is not what they used to be. We felt extremely rushed (even though the restaurant was nearly empty), and the food was not what we should have received for the price. Portions were skimpy and green beans were rubbery. Fleming's used to be a great place for special occasions, but we will be going elsewhere.