Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
6515 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/nv/las-vegas
- Phone: 7024070019
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Executive Chef: Travis Herbert
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Opening January 17th, 2014. Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (20)romantic (18)good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (6)great for outdoor dining (5)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great place to eat!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014TJ our waiter went above and beyond to make our night great! Food was great and made in a timely manner. Manager came by a few times to top off our wine and talked with us. Great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceVegasDined on 10/21/2014We celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Flemming's. It was a dinner to remember. My husband had the ribeye steak and raved about it. He said the steak was so tender you could cut it with a butter knife. And the flavor was outstanding. I had my favorite, the King crab legs and they were sweet and delicious and at a great price. The baked potato and sauteed mushroom sides helped make a wonderful meal and the berries and cream topped it off. Our waitress and the other wait staff were excellent. We will make it a point to go back at another time. Best meal we have every had in a long time.Special Features:
- Very nice dinner!desertdiamondVIPDined on 10/10/2014We enjoyed the lobster tempura for an appetizer. For dinner we had the special with filet mignon and crab legs. Our server was Eric and he was very attentive. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time at flemingsthisguyDined on 10/4/2014Went out to a nice dinner with my wife. We love to go to the nicer restaurants when we go out. We had never been before, would definitely recommend this restaurant to others. The atmosphere is beautiful, the service great along with great tasting food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night in VEGAS!MytmtzDined on 9/28/2014What a wonderful end to our trip to Las Vegas! Kevin our server was very attentive, electronic wine list, great ambiance! Although the seafood items we ordered we a bit overcooked, they were still delicious in flavor. The manager gave us a $25 comp card for another visit after we told them the lobster and scallop were overcooked. Now, that is great attention to guests comments.... Our next visit to Vegas will entail another visit to Flemings! Oh, BTW the filet mignon was superb! After all, they are a great steakhouse!Special Features:
- Great FindBigfrench124Dined on 9/27/2014First time I've tried this restaurant. I was in Las Vegas with my Dad and he liked it so much we went back the next day for dinner. He loved the Newport filet which was 6oz fillet and their recipe for lyonse potatoes. I had a bone in New York the first day and a rib eye the second day. We tried the Cesar salad and the wedge both excellent. The service was excellent. We didn't wait for a thing and the food was served with perfect timing. All in all totally worth the money. I don't drink but my dad had a house merlot that I could smell was good. Two of us with one glass of wine $125.Special Features:
- A Great EveningEFDH1Dined on 9/27/2014Great food and wine shared with good friends. What more could you ask for? This was our second visit to Fleming's and it did not disappoint. We all knew coming in that we were going to have the steak and lobster special, which turned out to be an excellent choice. From the appetizer to the main course, everything was prepared to perfection. Our server could not have been more helpful and management really cares about the guests. So glad Fleming's chose to build its second location in Town Square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ltkddsVIPDined on 9/27/2014Petite Filet was "gamey" and may have been defrosted; Larger Filet was very good...Lobster Tempura wa great!Special Features:
- Diner at Fleming's LVJohn01VIPDined on 9/25/2014This was our second visit to Fleming's Las Vegas location. The food and service were outstanding. Our server was very accommodating and offer several suggestions for both beverages ad diner. It appears that Fleming's will be on our must visit list when traveling to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Potatoes are a MUST!!Nana0313VIPDined on 9/21/2014We decided to go there on a whim after a movie. We booked a reservation at kind of the last moment and they had a table waiting. The staff was great! Food and wine were exceptional! The Fleming Potatoes are a must!Special Features:
- Great to have Fleming's near usreirayDined on 9/11/2014We always enjoy steaks at Fleming's, the newly opened Fleming's at S. Las Vegas Blvd is one of our favorite, the chief here knows how to prepare our steaks and always hot when we get it. Also excellent service compared with the other Fleming's in the Bay Area and LA. We had a second home at the City Center so it is very convenience for us to eat there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had amazing food, service and wine! Pretty pricy, but worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings ExperiencePhilDined on 8/27/2014The appetizers were very good. The main meal was average, at best. I had a filet that was under cooked. The wine was very good and our server Desirae was excellent.Special Features:
- Good PlaceYummyDined on 8/25/2014I would recommend this place! The food was delicious and the wait staff was attentive. We do not dine in steakhouses too often. When we go out it is usually in a lower price range (e.g. $15 per plate - moderate for us!) Rarely do we spend $50 at dinner; we do not drink and are not big on apps. We had two gift cards that paid for salad, meal and tip. It was a special occasion for us, we were wanting to do something different and, of course, had the gift cards.Special Features:
- Hubby's Birthday Celebrationvrd2Dined on 8/21/2014The staff (especially our Server, Chas) was amazing. The food is pricey, but delicious and we will definitely return again when visiting Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was wonderful.FoodieVIPDined on 8/17/2014This new addition to the Flemings family is very good. The restaurant is quite modern. I personally like the feel of the Flemings on Charleston better but the food at this new restaurant is by far better! The staff is very attentive here from the GM on down. Very nice experience. The only real complaint I had was that our booth was backed up to a partition and the bar seating, and the seats on the other side of the partition were much higher so the people in those seats were literally right on top of you which left you feeling like they were part of your table and you had zero privacy!
- Outstanding!KmackDined on 8/16/2014Great restuarant, enjoyed the food, wine and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsDaveRadDined on 8/16/2014We've gone to Fleming's Summerlin for years but just had dinner at the Town Square location. It has a better bar area and is more trendy and upscale. Same great food and service. Highly recommended. It will not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!gnLiVIPDined on 8/8/2014Leroy and his staff are well-trained, courteous, friendly, and attentive, which is a perfect match for a restaurant with great food served in ideal portions, in an elegant but unstuffy environment. Add a bottle of Damilano Barolo and I'll add another "+" to A+!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodFixeduVIPDined on 7/29/2014The bar staff and wait staff were great. The food was fabulous as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2014First time, will definitely be back! Our server T.J. was great, short ribs and filet mignon were delicious, jalapeño cream corn was amazing, big wine list.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2014Great meal as always. The chipotle Mac & cheese is an excellent side. Flemings salad was great but I wish they still had the caprese salad.Special Features:
- AwesomecrazyDined on 6/29/2014We love this place. We always fill like they care and so friendly. By far are favorite place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 55 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Don't order the crab legs!SamanthaDDined on 6/15/2014The crab legs were terrible! Not fresh and very rubbery. The portion size was small compared to the price. And, the service was deplorable! Extremely slow! Will not go back to this location.
- Attentive Service, Great Food!FantasticDined on 6/10/2014We went for a birthday celebration that I had noted in my reservation through Open Table. Upon our arrival my date was wished a happy birthday and continued to receive them by several staff. A birthday card signed by staff was on the table. Later he received a small box with 4 amazing truffles and a lite candle for a low key but special birthday dessert. It was perfect. We also got a gift card for return visit! Now to the food...wonderful is not good enough to describe the succulent steaks. Dry aged beef that was cooked to perfection. We shared a Caesar salad and two sides: the Flemings potatoes and creamed spinach. Amazing flavors and generous enough for us both and some to take home. A Great wine list, lovely atmosphere and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for DinnerPSL19Dined on 6/9/2014We enjoyed a nice evening with delicious food, excellent beef and some very good red wine. Definitively worth to make a stop for a dinner you want to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always up to their standardreirayDined on 6/9/2014As always, we never have a disappointed meal there, service is good and the steak is always cooked as how we ordered.Special Features:
- Wonderful FlavorsNana0313VIPDined on 6/3/2014What a great dining experience! The steaks were cooked to perfection. The Fleming Potatoes are marvelous and dessert was delicious! We had friends visiting from out of town and they absolutely loved the food and the experience!
- Excellent place to enjoy dinnerdao10Dined on 5/30/2014Flemings has it all! Great atmosphere, beautiful interior, deliciously prepared food and an unforgettable wine list that is an interactive experience. Our server was amazing and extremely knowledgeable. It was a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/26/2014We went to the Flamingo Flemings last time and we liked the atmosphere better there. But the service here was exceptional. My husband loved his filet. I had the swordfish and it was nothing special. I would not recommend. The berries & cream for dessert were perfect! It was our anniversary and they gave us a little box of chocolate truffles and a card. Very nice touch.Special Features:
- fabulous experience in every waylola1eatsVIPDined on 5/23/2014I visited for a birthday celebration, on vacation. The whole experience was marvelous! The food was excellent, and our server Erin M. was so charming and fun! An all around great experience, and one of our favorite restaurants in all of VegasSpecial Features:
- Still going strongPeakickVIPDined on 5/18/2014Flemmings opened in January this year and it's service is still pretty spot on. The enthusiasm from the service staff might be as eager but the food is still being maintained to high standards and the hosts refer to you many times by name when making a reservation in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hartsDined on 5/11/2014The service was great. My husbands filet was fabulous and although i really enjoyed my prime rib, the two other prime ribs at the table were competely different, half the size of mine and very bland with little taste and a touch overcooked. We also had an issue with a children's meal, where the meatballs were so rubbery that our child couldn't chew them. Although they were very accommodating and brought us a new childrens plate, it was the same issue. We really did expect for all the meals to be great considering the price point and were disappointed that our whole party didn't enjoy their meals. We would suggest fresh cooked meatballs and for the prime rib to be more uniform.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/29/2014Superior food, drinks & service. Best martini in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a great SteakgreatfoodDined on 4/27/2014Had a wonderful meal, really enjoyed the music and bar scene as well. The food and service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meaty placeCafeDined on 4/24/2014Had the tomahawk steak. It was great & the onion rings are a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steaks &decent wine listzinloverDined on 4/23/2014Fleming's lived up to their name as a top end steakhouse. The wine list was decent, though would have liked to see more variety in the reds and more premium wines by the glass. Expect to pay top dollar though there are some discounts that can be found from various sources.Special Features:
- Flemings/Collins BirthdayDiningDined on 4/19/2014Great food, great service, friendly, great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AmbianceRG12Dined on 4/18/2014The food was great and the wait staff very helpful. The dinner made it a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great pre show meal !!bdgFSVIPDined on 4/18/2014The Team was very good at understanding we needed to be a show. Our Server Adam was great, he charmed my parents which is no easy feat.! Food was good and lots of options. Small plates is a great idea for a pre show dinner. My Swordfish was excellent . Thank you for a great timeSpecial Features: